Be Careful What You Jelq For Ch. 01

Story Info
Recent graduate decides to make changes before college.
2.6k words
4.48
2.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is no super hero origin story...this is a cautionary tale. It all started in the summer after my senior year of high school. Up to that point, I was your typical nerdy high schooler: loved comic books and anime, terrified of real-life girls, single handedly (pun intended) kept the tissue and lotion industry in business. Like many of my fellow graduating peers, I had made a promise to myself to completely reinvent myself before heading off to college at the end of the summer.

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and inspected my scrawny frame. At 6'2 I was one of the tallest in my grade, but at a measly 134 pounds, I was also one of the skinniest. I was also often teased by some of the jocks due to the fact that I was a grower with a massive bush of pubic hair that nearly entirely camouflaged my tiny flaccid cock.

My head shook in disappointment as I flexed my bicep and saw no change in the reflection, then ran my hands down my chest and stomach until they got caught in the brillo-pad like afro between my thighs. Not even knowing where to start to jumpstart my metamorphosis I did as so many others before me and sought the age-old wisdom of Reddit.

Instead of perusing my normal favorite NSFW subreddits, I found a decent workout subreddit and watched a couple videos. After I cleaned up after watching a jump rope workout video featuring a girl in yoga shorts and a ports bra, I checked out a male grooming tips video as well.

As these things tend to do, that led me down a rabbit hole, and I eventually found myself staring at training video of something I had never heard of before: jelqing. As the video laid out, the technique is simple, create a circle with your thumb and index finger and wrap them around the base of your cock firmly. Next, slide your hand all the way down to your head and hold it there. Repeat. Doing this for long enough will (according to the video) stretch your cock out and make it longer not only while hard, but also while completely soft.

I had found my new obsession.

The next two weeks were a blur of working out non-stop, dick stretching multiple times a day for at least an hour each day, and continued Reddit research on diet, exercise, and of course, plenty of porn. I was starting to notice the exercise routine I was doing became much easier, even though I didn't see any results in the mirror just yet. The same could be said about the jelqing, unfortunately. At this pace, I was becoming frustrated that my new life at college would not have the caterpillar to butterfly change I had envisioned.

Inevitably, this led to another reddit deep dive into supplements I could take, short of steroids to help along the process. Three days later a package arrived on my doorstep. I made sure to get home before my nosey little brother and parents and sprinted with the plain, unmarked box under my arm to my room. Once I was locked away safe in solitude, I tore into the tiny package like a kid on Christmas. My prayers were answered.

Without a second's hesitation, I ripped my shorts down and placed the tiny contraption in place. I double checked the instructions to make sure I was doing it right and slipped the tip of my soft head through the tiny loop and tightened the strap until it was nice and snug. Then I slid the other end of the apparatus until it was snug against my pubic bone, careful not to snag any of my pubes in the little metal arms. Finally, I turned the tiny screws until I felt my cock stretch to the point I had been able to with my hand in my hands-on practice.

This was the best advancement in hands free technology since the blue tooth. I would now be able to work out WHILE doing my jelqing routine. Obviously, I would have to be careful and choose which workouts I was doing while wearing my new toy, but I was over the moon at all the possibilities. The instructions said to start off easy and not to over-stretch or do it for too long, but I had been doing my hand routines for an hour a day and had not seen any results, plus I was on a tight timeline.

Looking in the mirror, I noticed the device didn't point straight out as I had assumed it would. This sparked another great idea in my mind, and I slid my shorts carefully back up my legs, over it. Unless I swung my hips dramatically, it wasn't painfully obvious I was even wearing anything under my shorts. I resolved to keep my cock on "the rack" for the remainder of the day.

After dinner and a successful arm workout, I started to get ready for bed. It wasn't until I went to pee that I even remembered I was still wearing my new appliance. When I released the loop, my cock sprang back like a tape measurer before falling back, limp to my thigh. I tried to remind myself that these things take time and not get too discouraged when I took my measurements to record in my growth journal that night.

In what had become my morning ritual, I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and imitated all the bodybuilder poses I had seen in the countless videos I had watched on Reddit. I was pleased that I was starting to see little changes in my physique. My pecs had started to form, as well as a noticeable (at least to me) bump on my bicep. Where before there was just a flat, if not concave, line from my chest to my hips, there were now slight outlines of where one may perceive muscles could conceivably be forming.

I gripped my barely formed bicep, then drifted down my front, over my newly acquired chest and ab muscles until it again became ensnared in the forest that was my pubic hair. Enough was enough, I decided. I reached under the bathroom sink to where my mother kept the hair clippers she had used to cut my father, brother, and my hair for years, and went to work.

Think sheep shearing, and you'll have a pretty good idea of the level of scorched Earth I went. When I clicked the clippers back off and thoroughly cleaned the blades of all evidence of my coarse, short and curlies, I stepped back to inspect my work. There is a reason all, or at least most, of the guys in porn videos are shaved clean. My floppy little guy looked much longer now that it wasn't obscured under a bush.

Things went this way for another week or so, and I was seeing moderate growth in every category on my spreadsheet. Again: huge nerd. My muscle definition was coming along nicely, and I had even started getting compliments from my friends and of course my mother on my new look. If they only knew the one category I was most interested in, and coincidently the least changed. I had seen only a pitiful.2" growth in length and.05" girth on my most worked muscle. I weighed the options and concluded that for the next week I would kick it into high gear and wear my jelqing gear at all times other than peeing. This of course would cut into my masturbatory routine, but sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

After the first night of sleeping in the instrument, I awoke to find my penis didn't have that same deep stretch feeling you get with a good yawn and decided to take my measurements to see if it had worked. When I removed the rubber hose-like clamp on my head, instead of the normal snap-back motion, my cock simply fell limp and smacked against my thigh. Before even holding my measuring tape against it, I could see my cock was longer as it now hung at mid-thigh. Sure enough, I had grown a whole inch overnight and was also a quarter inch thicker as well.

Not able to contain my joy, I immediately broke into an awkward celebratory dance. With each swing of my hips, my flaccid mushroom-headed spear bobbed from side to side and thudded loudly against my thighs, hips, and abs. On one particularly wide legged jump, it swung between my legs and the head spanked against my asshole. The sudden sensation caused my entire body to tense up, before I even fully realized what had happened.

When I came to terms with the fact that I had effectively just cock teased my own purple starfish, a mixed wave of pride, embarrassment, and lust washed over me. I had never experimented with ass play before, but the feeling of my own cock kissing my puckered back lips brought an interesting flood of naughty ideas to the forefront of my mind.

It wasn't long until I was pumping away with blinding speed. I went to admire the show and was taken aback when the reflection in the mirror more closely resembled one of the pumped-up muscle-heads in my go to porn videos than the awkward, lanky teenager with a massive pube-fro a mere month and a half ago. The new physique, compounded with the now beefier appendage, sent an unexpected shockwave through me and I felt a big climax coming.

Three tissues marked my target, and I positioned myself directly behind them with my head pointed straight toward the mirror so I could watch what I hoped to be a good show. My toes started to curl and my hips instinctively thrust into my balled-up fist as I flexed my pelvic floor muscles to try and maximize the buildup. My eyes started to pinch closed, and I fought to keep my focus as my body convulsed and the levee broke.

First, there was a usual spurt of near-clear pre-cum that found true it's target of the tissue landing pad. Then almost immediately, a second rope of white magma shot forth from the tip of my cock with unexpected force and nearly cleared the entire area I had set the tissues in. Without warning, another powerful blast spewed out the mouth of the volcano and this time landed with a splash on my comforter, nearly an inch past the tissue "safe zone". Again, before I could adjust my aim, a fourth blast erupted, this time crashing against the mirror itself, clear on the other side of my bed.

All told, the full magnitude of the first recorded eruption from Mt. me was seven full ropes of white, gooey mess that had shot all over my bed and beyond and settled into small pools nearly everywhere but the modest three tissue splash zone normally needed to contain the aftermath of my ejaculation. I stood, dumbfounded at what had been the biggest display of both volume and force of my cum since I had started jerking off nearly a decade prior.

My mother was amazed when I volunteered to clean my own sheets that day, but otherwise no one was any the wiser to my newfound abilities. I couldn't help but glow for the rest of the day as I continually ran through the mental recording of events. With my cock safely back on its stretching rack, I went about my normal schedule and workout routine.

Happy with my results thus far, but curious about this new trend, I made a new part of my routine to take off the device and edge, or get hard and jerk until just before orgasm then back away and repeat the cycle, for about 30 minutes a day as well. This would become my new regiment for another week until I would re-evaluate with another science experiment in my room. So as not to get too hung up on the numbers, I also decided to stop measuring every day, instead landing on a once-a-week weigh in/measurement schedule.

I could tell visually that I was getting bigger, but I started to also notice that I was getting close to maximizing my current stretching tool. A quick search online, and in two days' time I was the proud new owner of the XL model of my current tool. Of course, I was so eager when I got the new edition, I jumped straight into using it. The only drawback was that it was hard to tell where I was in regards to length going from one to the other, so I decided to just turn the tiny screws until I got the same stretching feeling as I did when I first started the whole process.

Another four days flew by, and before I knew it, it was measuring day. I was extremely nervous as I loosened the strap and let my limp snake fall out of its hold. My eyes went wide as I held my tape up to it and it read 10". I double checked to make sure I was holding it right and I hadn't tricked myself somehow, but upon remeasuring it said the same thing. Likewise baffling was my girth measurement. With the tape wrapped snuggly around my cock, it landed just over 7"...in other words: nearly an inch over my starting erect length.

With these new numbers in mind, I wasted no time in the next inevitable question. My vigorous research concluded that I had indeed doubled my previous erect measurement and now tapped in at a round foot in length and nearly 8 1/2" circumference.

As my erection subsided, I put my cock back into the rubber muzzle and brought my gym shorts carefully up my thighs. As I turned to leave my room, I noticed the tip of my cock and the contraption peeking out from the bottom hem of my shorts. I laughed at my own misfortune and thought to myself this must be the best problem to have in the world as I sagged my shorts and went about my day.

The next day, I went to sag my shorts again to conceal myself and in order to get the bottom of my shorts below the tip of my dick, they were no longer supported at my hips and would fall to the ground instantly. I panicked slightly before coming up with, what I thought, was a wonderful compromise: I tucked the contraption into the waistband of my shorts and brought them back up to their normal resting place right at my hip line. This created a different problem, as the contraption fell slightly forward and it looked as though something was trying to break free from my chest. I slid my shorts higher, until the elastic band held my cock against my chest. Inspecting myself in the mirror again, I was beginning to see the full scope of my problem. My shorts now sat at my belly button, which meant the hem of my t-shirt hung nearly as low as my short's legs.

Edging closer to full freak out mode, I finally came up with an ingenious idea and snuck out to the medicine closet to put it into motion. I grabbed the self-adhesive bandage from the medicine closet and tightly wrapped my torso with it. Finally, I could start my day. Then I realized I needed to pee...

Maybe this wasn't the greatest problem in the world to have, I admitted to myself.