The Race

Story Info
Things get out of hand on a bachelorette weekend.
2k words
3.94
92.4k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueGee
BlueGee
582 Followers

It was 10pm, or sometime just after that. The music was blaring, some ungodly noise that the young folk liked to listen to nowadays. She may have heard it before, but it didn't strike a chord with her.

Mary Greenfield, 36, married and mother of three was on her knees in the room, surrounded by a bunch of people, most of them were strangers, but some were work colleagues or friends. She still didn't know how she had gotten into this, let it get this far, but here she was, about to suck the dicks of four men in front of all these other people.

It was a bachelorette party weekend for her friend Amanda. A bunch of the women, twelve in total, had flown up to the Gold Coast for it. Three days and nights to party it up for Amanda's coming nuptials. And, as part of it, they'd come up with this stupid series of games, the 'Sexual Olympics' as they called it in their boozed up huddle.

Something so stupid that she was amazed that not only had they come up with it, but that all of them, even Mary, had thought it was a good idea at the time. Each of the twelve was to be paired off against another competitor and then challenged to do something sexual, whoever won, continued along. Whoever lost was 'punished' by drawing something out of the punishment jar, all of which were also sexual in nature.

So far, the competitions had involved jerking guys off, giving other women oral until orgasm, kissing the most men in a 30 minute period, kissing the most women in a 30 minute period, or now, racing against another of the competitors to blow four men to completion.

Mary had thought that she'd be spared the most egregious activities due to being married and a mother. But, as was pointed out to her, more than half the women in the group were also married, and a few had kids.

She'd tried to cajole her way out of it, but the peer pressure was too much. She'd agreed, they'd all agreed, and she couldn't welch out of it now.

So here she was, in a large private room at some club, with the ten other members of her entourage, and a bunch of strangers who had somehow ended up being invited in to watch, standing around her and Abigail, the youngest of the party group at eighteen, both on their knees, with 8 naked men pointed hard dicks at them.

How'd this happen?

Five

Four

Three

She loved her husband and children.

Two

One

SUCK!

And the chants started up.

suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck

From the corner of her eye, she saw the young skinny redhead launch herself at the first male appendage. It was reasonably large, maybe 7 inches long? And with consummate ease, swallowed the whole thing in one go. One go. All of it.

"C'mon Mary!" someone yelled. She paused, hesitated a moment, then with a sigh of resignation, she leaned forward, gripping the man by the base of his dick, and pulled him forward to her.

But he was impatient, and pushed forward, thrusting most of his member past her lips and into her mouth. She froze. This was the only penis she'd ever had in her mouth, other than her husband's, in over ten years. The guy began to thrust in and out, fucking her face. She knew it was wrong, but the buzz from the alcohol and the weed that they had smoked earlier in the night had clouded her judgement, and soon, she was bobbing her head up and down.

Mary had always loved sucking dick. Especially since she had married Geoff. His was a dick made for sucking. Just the perfect length and thickness. He was always well groomed, and smelled so nice. Just a hint of muskiness that got her salivating. And his balls, large and heavy that begged to be fondled and licked.

Soon Abigail's first had blown, all over her pretty face. The crowd erupted in cheers. "One down for Abigail!" Amanda cheered, before leaning into Mary. "Come on old woman, you must have sucked a dick or three in your day. Show the girl how it's done!"

Mary glanced over at Abigail, never taking the dick from her mouth as she did. Abigail was naked to the waist, and the second guy was playing with her boobs as she inhaled his meat.

Returning her attention to her first dick, she continued to try to work the cum from it, as she did, she grasped behind her, and undid the tie of her top at the back, yanking it down. If the skinny bitch could use her small tits as an advantage, Mary could use her larger, womanly ones to hers.

suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck

Finally, the first guy started to tense up, and without warning sprayed Mary's face and now bare breasts with a torrent of cum. It splashed all over her, almost as though he hadn't come for weeks, saving it up just for this purpose.

"One down for Mary!" was met with more cheers.

She smiled a triumphant smile, she'd win this and beat the young girl, of that she was sure.

But as she reached for guy number 2, she was met with more cheers. Abigail had finished her second.

What? How did she do that so quickly?

She stole another glance over. Abigail was jerking the other guys off at the same time, she was working them to the end before she even got to them. Was this fair? Was it part of the rules of the contest? Hell, what rules of the contest?

Mary quickly thrust the hard dick into her mouth. It was enormous, maybe ten inches long. And so thick. "Fuck, so big," she mumbled as she took a breath. The man smiled down, thinking that she was happy with his size, but it made it more difficult. Oh she would have preferred a few small ones instead, but she got stuck with frankencock.

Abigail was like a machine, buzzing away, up and down on her third, whilst she pulled on her fourth.

Quickly, Mary stood, removing her skirt and panties in quick succession before dropping back to her knees in front of number 2.

"You," she motioned to number three. "Fuck me!"

The guy, a young and gangly looking guy with spots on his face couldn't believe his luck. First of all, he'd been grabbed by some hot women for part of a hen's night game, promised he could get his dick sucked, and by a super hot milf at that, and now, she was telling him to fuck her. This was more than he could ever imagine happening, it was a wet dream made manifest.

Moving up behind Mary, he lined up at her slit and pushed. There was little resistance, and he slipped in.

"Three for Abigail!" was the cry.

Fuck! Three? Mary continued to bob harder and harder on the giant member in front of her, calling over the fourth as well. She moved her head to the new guy, with a smaller dick, and began to suck on him, jerking her number 2 off instead. His dick was too thick anyway, and was giving her a sore jaw.

"They've got to cum from blowjobs, Mary." It was one of the other members of her group. Mary merely nodded, as she sucked one guy, jerked one, and was getting fucked from behind by a third.

Finally, she gained a break. Her fourth must have had a hair trigger, and he began to cum in her mouth, without warning. It spilled out of the corners, and ran down her chin. She turned her attention back to the other two.

"You," she said to big dick. "You fuck me."

She disentangled herself from the weedy guy fucking her, and brought his slick, slimy dick up to her mouth to try and finish him off. She reached underneath his balls as she did, pushing a finger up and past his sphincter at the same time. He let out a woosh of air, and gripped the sides of her head as he started yelling out in an incoherent manner.

Meanwhile, big dick was now behind Mary, and started to push into her. She was tight, even for someone who had birthed three babies. But he wouldn't give up and pushed a little more, getting all of him finally inside. Mary stopped sucking momentarily, her breath stolen by the invasion. She had never felt so much dick in her, and as he slowly and carefully withdrew, she shuddered in an intense orgasm, screaming out in ecstasy at the taboo pleasure.

He began to saw in and out of her, faster and faster, sending her over the edge, and she forgot about the dick in her face momentarily. But then as sound began to return to her, she heard it.

suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck

And so she did.

He didn't last much longer, and added a third load to her sweat and cum covered face.

Big dick kept fucking her, gripping onto her hips and pulling her to him, over and over. She looked back at him, he was so good looking. Such a hunk. "You have to cum in my mouth," she said, through gasping breaths.

He nodded and continued his assault on her married pussy.

Finally, he tapped her on the shoulder, and she turned to take him into her mouth, as he released what was an unexpectedly disappointing load. It dripped out instead of shot. But it was done, her fourth and final.

She was proud, happy, worn out, and a mess.

She looked around. Abigail had already finished, and had wiped the cum from her face.

"What?"

"You lost Mary. Abigail smashed it."

"I'M A DICK SUCKING MACHINE!" the younger girl screeched, to a raucous cheer from the crowd.

"Punishment. Punishment." Started to be chanted, and it was picked up by more and more, until the crowd was yelling it. Abigail moved over to the older woman, and licked the side of her face, scooping up a globule of cum in the process.

"Tastes like victory!" she taunted the defeated Mary.

The punishment jar was brought over before her, and slowly, she stood, still naked, drenched in cum.

She sighed. All that, for nothing. Well, not entirely for nothing, big dick had fucked the hell out of her, that was nice.

Mary reached into the jar and pulled out the slip of paper.

Quickly Michelle, Amanda's sister grabbed it from her, reading it out loud for everyone to hear.

"The punishment for failure," she giggled, "oooh, this is a good one.

"The punishment for failure is to have the video of the attempt sent to your significant other!"

It took Mary a moment to process what Amanda had just said.

She never remembered that being included in the list of punishments when they had all discussed them, when the games had been devised. But so much alcohol had been consumed, so much dope had been smoked, who was to know exactly what, or who, had put things into the jar. Everyone was too far gone to really consider the fallout, as a number of the women started fishing out their phones.

"Wait." Mary called out, but the noise was overwhelming, as Abigail continued to dance around to people singing Queen's "We are the Champions."

Geoff Greenfield was in bed when his phone began to chime. Message after message started to filter in. He groggily moved out from under the covers to collect his device from the charger. Hopeful that nothing bad had happened to his wife with those crazy women she was off with. He hadn't spoken to her all night, but he expected that they were at a hens party. He was surprised he'd spoken to her at all that day.

"What the fuck." Was all he managed as he saw video clips, links to the cloud, photos, all pouring in. Mary, his Mary. His head spun, and he staggered back to bed, but not before sending three words in response to his wife, before he shut the phone off and collapsed.

DON'T COME HOME.

BlueGee
BlueGee
582 Followers