Be Careful What You Pray For

Story Info
Pool party makes too much noise.
7k words
4.49
34.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Typical over the top story. Way, way, over the top. The story is sorta a follow up to another story, but it can be stand alone too. Try to remember, it's a fantasy. Now for legal shit. Everyone is over eighteen. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead or undead is purely ridiculous. Please be nice in your comments. There is a bit of incest in the story, sort of. Not one cuckold. No BTB. No RAAC. A little lesbian activity. There is sex. Lots of sex. There is some interracial sex. You have been warned.

*

Be Careful What You Pray For

The ride home always took forever. The odometer said it was twenty miles, and in truth it was just shy of thirty minutes driving time, but it felt like hours to me. I owned my own business, but it sure felt like the business owned me! It had been a week since I was home, and sixteen hour days with work and hard negotiations or tough confrontations every day... It just took a toll. I needed some rest. Sleep would be so welcome.

I went into my house stripped, showered and was asleep in bed in just minutes. I must have slept several hours. I dreamt very vivid dreams.

I awoke to sounds of a party going on. At my house, around my pool. Too bad I wasn't invited. My boom box was sounding a soulful song about purple rain, as the singer, formerly known as Prince, gave it his best shot.

My head ached, and I felt so exhausted. I was thirsty and I had to piss. So, I pissed in my bathroom, downed a glass of water, took an ibuprofen, and splashed my face.

I got up, put on my robe, and walked back to the pool through the sliding glass doors. The sunshine hurt my eyes, but I was aware there were a half a dozen beautiful naked, or near naked women either in the pool, or on the lounge chairs working on their tans. Two girls were charcoal black, so I don't think their tans needed any help. They were all drop dead gorgeous.

"Hi Mr Hartman!", said one, "Hello Stan," said another, "Hey Stan, how are you?", "Oh my my, it's Super Stan. Mmmm," and lastly, "Hi Stan the Man! How's it hangin'?". Followed by giggling. One of the girls said nothing.

"Hi beautiful girls. Teresa, no hello?" I looked at the one girl I knew was a lesbian, even though she had tried to fuck me to death on more than one occasion. So I suppose that the correct designation would be bi-sexual. She did seem to enjoy fucking my cock, although I knew for a fact that her preferences leaned heavily towards women.

"Sorry Mr Hartman, Hi! I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Sheila Sanders. She just turned nineteen about a month ago, and uh... She was thinking about your special treatment that you gave all of us... Shit, I wouldn't mind a repeat of that great performance myself! I told her all about you, but she's a little... scared." Teresa told me, as her girlfriend looked absolutely terrified.

"Hi Sheila, listen to me. I have no agenda here. I will not do anything you don't want to do. You are free to NOT do anything, if you don't want to. Don't worry about me, and don't let them push you into doing something that you are not ready or willing to do. These girls can't seem to resist the temptation to jump all over me, I don't know why. We have a great time, and a lot of fun, but I surely don't want to hurt anyone. Do you know what I mean? By the way, you are very pretty...You can also use the pool whenever you want to. Just bring a towel and suntan lotion. The girls will show you around. It's a real pleasure to meet you." I extended my hand to the cute blonde haired girl, and she hugged me instead.

She had a few tears in her eyes. Happy or sad, I was not sure. She smelled wonderful, like apple blossoms. Her breasts were a bit small, but they were perfectly formed, and topped with big puffy nipples. Her hard nipples poked into my chest when she hugged me. My cock hardened instantly. She felt my erection I'm sure.

"Thank you Mr Hartman. I have something to discuss with you later, in private, if that's ok with you? Thanks for the invite, and the pep talk. I want to get... Well, Ah... I'LL tell you later, ok?" Sheila kissed me full on my lips. Her lips were plump and so wonderfully soft and supple. I couldn't help thinking what they would feel like wrapped around my hard cock. I was just completely stunned.

These beautiful creatures all had one thing in common. They were all friends of my exquisitely beautiful daughter, who was currently on the other side of the country, partaking in the joys of higher education. She was very angry with me, although she had yet to verbalize just what the hell I had done to merit her very angry wrath. I suppose I should be the first one to call, being that I was an adult... allegedly.

There was much evidence of my lack of maturity, lots of evidence. Oh well, I yam what I yam, to quote Popeye. So I'm immature. Nobody is perfect!

I missed my daughter terribly, and I wanted to call her and hash things out. I guess that we would get this emotionally unpleasant situation resolved one way or another. I put it off another day. I would have to clear the air sooner or later, but not today.

I also missed her BFF Gretchen. She and I had a sexual liaison that turned out to be love, at least for me. After three months, she just vanished, leaving me a confusing note that she had to leave, she was going back to school, it was all over, and all her fault. WTF?? I had never got a chance to respond. I called her mom, who I had had a little tryst with, and she acted like I had Ebola, or like I was the devil incarnate. No help or information was forthcoming from her, ever. She wanted me dead!

I wanted to find out what I had done, or not done, but I had given up any hope on that relationship. I wanted to follow up to get some kind of closure. At least I could apologize for my behavior. Find out what I had done. I must have done something.

But I was just as tired as can be. My eyelids felt like lead. I had to quiet these cute girls down some to get my sleep. If I didn't get my sleep I was just a miserable son of a bitch.

"Girls, I know I said that you could use my pool and hot tub any time you want to, but for now I must ask you to please keep it down. I just got home a little while ago and I still need to get some sleep. And please no raiding the liquor cabinet. There is beer in the fridge, I'm outta wine right now. Anything else you are welcome to. Goodnight girls."

I motioned Belinda, one of the exquisitely shaped black girls. I handed her a hundred dollars, "Bellinda, you are the most responsible one here, so here is some money for food and drinks. No hard liquor please! No buying smoke! That's food money in your hand. Maybe you and the girls want pizza or Chinese delivered? Whatever you guys want. If you use the car, please don't leave it on empty. I'm not sure how much gas is in the thing. There is a gas card in the glove box with the registration and insurance card. I promise I will make it up to you, Bell. Give us a kiss." I kissed her and she hugged and kissed me back. Suddenly I had five other naked women giving me kisses and hugs. "Thanks girls. Don't destroy the place. Goodnight."

I went into the house and went back to bed. I was so tired I was out like a light. I slept naked, same as I always do. I had vivid dreams of Belinda and her fabulous titties, all black as coal, on top of me. She was loudly screaming that she was coming. It felt so real! In my dream she was clenching me with her oh-so-tight cunt as she orgasmed, hard. She seemed to come again and again, her body shuddering and squeezing my dick over and over as she kissed me and told me that she loved me. Hell of a dream. It felt so good, so real. I don't know if I climaxed or not. But the way she orgasmed made my ego double in size. I loved to please her, or any loving woman who loved me. As a man, that was fantastic. Again I slept the sleep of the dead. My body really needed it.

A while later, I'm not sure how long it was, as I was dead asleep, my bedroom door opened, and two girls got in bed with me. I wasn't sure who it was, but I smelled apple blossoms. I had a girl behind me, spooning with me, and another in my arms kissing and touching me all over, everywhere. I woke up very pleasantly.

"Teresa? Sheila? Is that you?" I could feel a hand reach around my waist and grab my cock. My dick was like rock. Her breasts were mashed against my back, and she was kissing me wherever she could reach. The girl in my arms was trying to shove her tongue down my throat and kissing me furiously. She also had her hand on my dick. She was stroking me.

"Mr. Hartman, I'm so excited, but I'm also scared." Sheila whispered to me. She was shivering, but whether from excitement, or from terror, I did not know.

"You may call me Stan, please. You don't have to worry about anything." I kissed her lips. "You have marvelous lips, so plump and supple. I hate to tell you what we used to call lips like those."

"I know. My brother told me that I have cocksucker lips and that I was gifted in that department. He used to love my blowjobs. He's back in school now, so I don't have anyone around to practice on. Would you like me to suck you? I would very much like to. It would calm me down to have you cum in my mouth. Please?" Her eyes begged me for my cock. Sheila was adorable. A natural born cocksucker. She licked her lips.

Well, who was I to turn down such a fine request? Of course I would let her suck my cock. I'm a very easy going guy. Sheila started out very tentatively. Just licking me all over.

"I taste Bell on you. Bell screamed so loud, we all thought you were killing her. Then she said you were dead asleep. Did you enjoy it Stan?" Sheila asked me. She was sucking my dick, and she was doing a great job.

"You mean it was not a dream? I thought I was just having a wild sex dream. I did not cum. At least, I don't think I did. I'm... not sure. It was just like a lucid dream. I was so, so exhausted. I might have come, but I was so dead tired and fell asleep right away, out like a light. Did Belinda enjoy herself?" I asked Sheila, but Teresa responded. Sheila was trying to deepthroat me. Behind me, Teresa's body was molded to mine. Her nipples were poking me in the back. The feeling was lovely.

"Belinda loved it. She came so hard, she passed out for a bit. She said it was the best sex she ever had. Then she cried those happy tears. We were all very jealous of her." Teresa was squeezing my ass from behind. Sheila was sucking my cock like her life depended on it. Her head was bobbing like a jackhammer.

"Why did she fuck me, and none of the other girls did?" I asked both girls.

"We drew a high card from your poker deck. She drew the Ace. Did you like it?" Teresa explained.

"Yes, although I was just so out of it, I really thought it was just a dream. I'm glad she got off good." I told them.

"We knew that you needed some sleep. We figured you could fuck one girl without even breaking a sweat, and you sure did. Bell said that you were fantastic, even totally asleep! We all wanted to fuck you so badly. But Sheila asked us to be first. She's technically still a virgin, even though she has had a few women lovers. She has never had a real dick inside her. She heard that you are the best at 'de-virigin-ising' a girl, and being gentle. I told her that I loved it when you took my cherry. Hey Stan, you can have my anal cherry if you want to. Anytime you want, you can buttfuck me." Teresa was a wonderful girl and I was thinking about her offer. But Sheila had asked me first, and I think she really wanted it from me. So one cherry at a time.

"Sheila, let's shift around. I want to taste you." She was almost sitting on my face as I stabbed her cooter with my tongue, and licked and sucked her sex from asshole to clitoris. I was also subjecting her to a terrible pussy teasing, as I knew what to do to make her hot and wet for me to penetrate her virgin cunt. I sincerely wanted her to get a good solid orgasm from her first real fuck. That is, her first time with a man.

Teresa was sucking my cock as I lavishly licked the lovely lesbian labia on my lips and tongue. I circled around Sheila's tight little shithole with the tip of my tongue. She was leaking like a faucet as I pumped my tongue into her excited gash. At the same time I realized Teresa's hot and wet pussy was grasping and grinding on my cock. Teresa was having a good hard orgasm! Then I assaulted Sheila's clitoris with my tongue and lips. Teresa was sucking on Sheila's hard nipples. Sheila tensed up and shivered, as she came hard on my face and tongue. She came very hard, almost jumping for joy off my face and tongue.

I flipped her around, and motioned to Teresa to help me with her. She kissed Sheila and played with her nipples some more as I lined up my cock on Sheila's sorta virgin hole. I thrust in about four inches and Sheila arched her back and climaxed like a straight woman.

My left hand was busy with two fingers in Teresa's cunt and my ring finger poking in her rectum. She really enjoyed being roughly penetrated by me. I could feel Teresa shiver and moan as she came from my digital delight.

Sheila moaned loudly and shuddered. Her cooch was like a velvet vice grip! She spurted her juices all over me and the bed. I pushed my very hard cock inside her, all the way, further than any man had ever been, and began to stroke in and out. Sheila would moan, then grunt as she climaxed, again and again.

Sheila pushed Teresa up a little bit so she could say very loudly, "More cock! Come on Stan, I want all of you! Gimme your big dick, damn it!" Such dirty talk from a 'technical' virgin! I still had three inches that were outside her cunt, and Sheila wanted all of them! "Slam my cunt with your cock. Oh fuck Stan, I'm going to... Ugh, ugh, unngh, COOOMING!" Sheila was almost convulsing on my cock. Hell of a lesbian she was! She was pushing herself back onto my cock, and grunting in her climax!

I didn't want to shortchange her, so I started driving all the way into her cervix. This is supposed to be a bit painful, but she was pulling me into her, grabbing my hips and thrusting back to slam my dick hard into her womb. Then Sheila hard clamped down on my dick as she came hard again, and then again. Her tight little pussy was trying to squeeze more jism from me into her cooze. It felt wonderful. It was some of the most incredible sex I'd ever had. Sheila was climaxing again!

"Ohmygod, Ohmygod, I'm coming! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck me good. Stick that big meat into my hungry cunt! Do it Stan! DO IT! Stanley! OOOHHHH Yes! I can feel you shooting in my cunt. Give me your sperm Stan! I want it! Ugh, Ughhh!!" Sheila screamed as I pumped my sperm into her happy cunt. "Make me yours Stan. Make me pregnant with your baby Stanley. I want you so fuckin' bad!" I'm sure the neighbors were calling the cops, no doubt!

Sheila was having a great time with me as Teresa played with her nipples and clit. I was still coming in her, shooting rope after rope of semen into her cooch.

I pulled out of Sheila and then Teresa's mouth went down on my cock, getting the last of my jism, and cleaning me up. I almost jumped up, as I was in the very sensitive phase when I did not want to be touched. Teresa wanted my cock in her mouth. She was a great little cocksucker.

"Easy Teresa! Please! Give me a minute here."

"Stanley Hartman, next time I want you to give me the same fantastic fuck you just gave this dirty little slut. I crave your big dick and gallons of cum so damn badly. You promise!?"

"I promise Teresa. I will always be there for you, you know that. If you give me a few minutes..."

"No honey, let's all rest a little. There are three more bitches waiting for your dick so just rest easy my darling. Just relax and rest."

I fell on my back and both women were kissing me and hugging me. I had one on each shoulder. I was exhausted. I had given Sheila everything I had. I hoped that she had enjoyed it. I had. I closed my eyes for a minute.

~~~~~~~~~

When I awoke, I was aware of a girl sucking my cock. There were two new girls on my shoulders, so a little bit of math and I figured out Sheila and Teresa were not there. It was the last three women, come to take care of me! I think they want to fuck me to death. What a pleasant way to go!

Barbara was a tall sensual brunette, she was very slender, and very, very submissive to me. She was on my left shoulder kissing my neck. Barb would do absolutely anything for me. She especially loved it when I spanked her, or if I bent her over and fucked her ass. She cleaned the other women's coochies out after I fucked and filled them with spunk. Never ever complained. She loved to suck my cock, and she didn't want to share my jism with her friends. She would just say "Mine!" and swallow, unless I asked her to share. Then I got the deer look, so after the first time, we all let her have her mouthful of sperm to enjoy.

Renaesha was a beautiful buxom black girl, short and plump, with gigantic tits and a gorgeous big fat ass that I drooled over. She was sucking my cock as she smiled at me with those dark brown eyes and big puffy delicious lips. In truth, she was probably the best girl, really a fantastic sexy WOMAN, of the bunch. I jacked off thinking about her. She was that good. She was currently wearing cornrows and her jet black hair was done up to her liking. I liked it better when she wore it straight, but she was very hard headed when it came to her hair. She was about to make me cum in her mouth... She did not mind sharing my semen with her girlfriends. She was quite a bit bisexual, and she also loved eating pussy. Renaesha was the alpha girl, and she had made up her mind and heart that she was going to marry me come hell or high water. She also loved it that I didn't mind the fact that girls figured prominently on her diet plan! She told me once that she would gladly die for me, and she wanted ten children from our union. She loved it when I came in her cunt, and never ever used any form of birth control... But for whatever reason, we had not got her pregnant. Maybe I should marry her, but she and I do have a special bond no matter what.

On my left shoulder was Tammy, the youngest and dumbest girl. Gorgeous blond hair cascaded from her vacuous head. She was slender with sorta smallish boobs, but giant almost Nubian nipples adorned her chest. She had a huge fat fantastic ass. She was very anal. She was the buttfuck queen of my group of girls. Her pussy was incredibly small and tight, but her anus was quite capable of taking my entire cock with ease, and she loved it. She bought her ass lube by the gallon, and got several different flavors too! She loved me, but she was very definitely more lesbian that heterosexual. She lived to suck on pussy! The fact is that she enjoyed it so much that she felt guilty about our relationship... She wasn't as invested in me as she thought she should be. I did not know what to do about that. So I just gave her a good assfucking and loved her. I would sometimes fuck her ass as she ate out all her girlfriends, one at a time. She cried because she really liked doing that. So did all the girls!

I had my middle finger of each hand in Tammy and Barb. Renaesha was fucking me hard and fast and deep. The black woman was just so fantastic, almost beyond words. She was working herself up to a big climax, and she shuddered and screamed, "Stanley, I love you, you big dicked bastard!Give it to me Stan! I need your... SPERM! FUCK, FUCK if you don't say it..."

"Ren, I love you TOO. UGH. I'M GONNA... COOOOME!" I was shooting a second load, deep in her tight little cunt. She owned me. The other two women were getting off on my fingers, I sometimes get lucky, that I have a touch that women enjoy... And big hands and thick fingers to match my body. As far as all four coming at once, that was a miracle, not skill on my part but more like stupid luck. Maybe my creator loves me as he, or she, has certainly blessed me again and again.

12