Be Careful What You Pray For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there, all quivering in post orgasm love and tenderness. Suddenly, Barb was cleaning off my cock and balls with her tongue. Tammy was cleaning out Renaesha's lovely, lickable, lascivious labia of her love juices.

"Tammy, would you like me in your sweet shithole? I want you to suck Reny as I buttfuck you. Lube up." I said, as Barb suckled on my cock, bringing Mr Happy back to life.

"I already did. Just stick it in my pooper, you know how much I love it in my asshole. Ugh! Yes! Oh fuck my ass you big brute!"

"Barb, get under Tammy and suck her sweet pussy. Give my dick a lick once in a while too. Play with her 'G' spot while I fuck her tiny asshole," Tammy loved it. I placed the cockhead against her sphincter, and Tammy pushed back, shoving my manhood deep into her brown eye. Tammy just loved it when I rammed my hard cock into her rectum. Tammy had not neglected my black woman. She was sucking on Renaesha's clitoris like it was her last meal!

I loved Ren's beautiful body, her huge tits jiggled and she arched her back as she had a pretty good orgasm from Tammy's oral assault.

"Oh Tammy, you dirty little slut! Oh fuck yeah! Aaahhh fuck me good, suck my clit Tammy. Ohmygod I'm...

Aaahhh fuck YEAH, coming again Oh fuck yeah!" She was climaxing in and on Tammy's talented mouth, as I explored Tammy's bowels with my cock.

I felt Barb's tongue on my shaft as I fucked Tammy's bubble butt. Tammy was going to come in a few seconds from penetration, or from Barb's tongue and lips around her anus and clitoris. Her sphincter was clenching and releasing my dick into her surprisingly tight little rectum.

"Holy shit! I'm gonna...I'm OH! YESSSYESFUCK! I'm gonna CUM!" I cried out.

I started to cum in Tammy's rump, but I was forcibly removed from her ass and into Barb's hot and wet mouth. I couldn't hold back. I was coming like a sperm fountain into Barb's hot pie hole! Barb was very, very submissive, but if she got the chance to suck my cock and I shot gobs of sperm into her happy gullet, I knew she would not share my semen with anyone. She loved to swallow my cum, and would not be denied her taste treat now.

"Barbra, you selfish BITCH!" Cried Renaesha."You always hog his jism! I wanted some of that! You already swallowed his cum didn't you? I'm going to spank you for being so selfish." Ren had murder in her eyes, but when she said "spank" Barbara's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree! In fact in less time than you could even say it, Barb had her head down and ass up in true submissive form, waiting for her punishment.

Renaesha knew what to do. She spanked that lily white ass until it was beet red...

Meanwhile... Tammy had spun around and took over the cocksucking duties from Barb had me hard again. Her pussy was incredibly tight and very wet. She couldn't get all of my dick in her, but I fucked her hard and fast and deep as she could take. Tammy exploded in a wash of woman's juices, she was a true squirter, and she had cum like a rocket. She pulled off me and fell forward. She was out of it. Passed out, done.

I got behind Barbra, and Ren saw what I was going to do. She pulled apart Barb's delicious fire red cheeks and I moved in to give Barbra what she loved.

I pushed my cock into her tight little cunt and she screamed like I was killing her. She looked at me with those eyes of hers, full of love and tenderness at my brutal intrusion into her happy cunt. She smiled a ten thousand watt smile at me and Renaesha. I fucked her and she cried out as she climaxed hard on my cock a second time...

"Ooooohh fuck! Stanley! OH OHMYGOD. Coming! P-p-please fuck me in the ass! I need it bad! I love you both so much. Thank you Ren! Ohhhhhyes, stick it in Stan! I love you. I love being your cum dump. Do it. Fuck my dirty asshole. Renaesha, bring that delicious pussy over here so I can eat you as Stan fucks my butt. I love you too Renaesha. Pinch my nipples! Harder!"

I was fucking Barb's ass as hard as I could, and she was slamming back into me, like an anal car crash of pleasure... Barb was sucking on Renaesha's cunt and Ren was tormenting Barb's nipples. Barb was coming over and over again as I pumped my sperm into her ass.

"I'm COMING. Oh fuck yeah that's so good." Barb was spinning around like crazy, trying to get my jism. But this time Renaesha beat her to it... Ren had my shooting cock in her mouth and she wanted my cum. There was cum on her face as well, so Barbra licked Ren's face. Ren did share my jism with Barb. They both had a dreamy look on their faces as they shared spit and semen in a cum kiss. The kiss lasted way longer than necessary!

I got up to go pee.

"Hey Stan, why are you leaving? We gotta cuddle," said Renaesha.

"Gotta pee. Be right back."

"Oh no you don't! You know what I need!" Barb was practically chasing me into the bathroom.

"PLEASE. You promised! I love you so much and I really need it bad! Please please please please! I'm begging you!" Barb might be submissive but she was definitely a high fuckin' maintenance woman. What she wanted me to do was piss on her. I didn't get the attraction to pee, and I thought it was... gross. But she wore me down, after the ninety-seventh PLEASE, I gave up.

"Fine. Get your ass in the tub." I started to piss on her, she grabbed my cock and directed the flow of piss into her mouth and throat. She loved it all over her face and tongue. I was just a bit grossed out, but if it made her happy... So I put up with her piss games. I was done, out of pee and she sucked like a Hoover to get the last of my piss into her mouth. She was so happy. She was spanked and fucked, and pissed on, she was fulfilled tonight!

"I know I'm fucked up Stan. I don't know why you put up with my ... Cravings. You make me so happy I could explode! Thank you so much for helping me with... Me! She was getting ready to get out of the shower/bath, but I stopped her.

"Oh no you don't. You have to get a nice long shower my dear. I started up the water cascading down on both of us, as I stepped into the tub/shower unit. I grabbed her big tits and the soap and started cleaning her up. I shampooed her long brown hair and washed her back and long neck. She was clean as a whistle. She was trying to suck my cock.

"No, no please. I don't think I have any more sperm right now. Give me a little while, please. I smacked her gorgeous rump. Go on now. Hand me my razor please. I'll be done in a bit." She got out in search of towels. I had shaved my face and was washing my face when I felt two sets of hands on my ass and cock. I opened my eyes and there was a black beauty in front of me, water flowing over her plump and juicy body. Her nipples were hard and jet black. Her areolas were all wrinkled in hot sexual anticipation. I sucked one and twisted her other nipple. Her screams and giggles were priceless. Meanwhile, a smaller blond haired girl behind me, was reaching through my legs and fondling my cock and balls. My shower had two heads, both of them with the flexible hand held sprayers, and both women were covered in hot water. Me, not so much. Next time I redo the bath, I'm going to put in ten shower heads! I took the time to soap up my black queen, paying special attention to the giant melons I loved. Then I turned around and did the same thing for Tammy. Her tits were pretty small by comparison to Renaesha's, but Tammy had huge very sensitive nipples. I had actually given the little blond an orgasm from sucking on her nipples. I soaped her up as well as soaping up her lovely big fat beautiful ass. Ren was soaping Tammy's front, pinching her nipples, and I took care of the back, including a lovely little asshole that looked a bit red and abused. Tammy was going to cum from Ren's finger fucking. She almost collapsed. I held her in my arms as she orgasmed.

"Thank you my black goddess!" Tammy was nothing if not appreciative.

I switched the girls around and was on my knees licking Ren's delicious cunt. Tammy was eating out her asshole, and Renaesha was going to explode any second. She squealed and squirted all over my face. I just giggled and loved it, but she almost fell down. I quickly grabbed my black queen and held her in my arms, until she had recovered from the climax.

Both women now took charge of me and Renaesha jerked me off into Tammy's mouth. I came, but I was almost totally out of jism. I had lost count of the number of my orgasms. If these girls stayed with me, my life expectancy was going to be very short, but very happy.

We all got out of the shower and cleaned up. It was Saturday and six am. I was hungry.

I went to the living room and asked all the girls in various states of dress.

"Ok, I'm starving. You beautiful girls have officially worn me out. Who wants to cook and eat here, and who wants to go to the diner for some breakfast?"

"Stan, I love you, but I need to sleep. Bring me something back, scrambled and bacon. We got coffee here." Tammy kissed me and was going back to my bed.

"Sorry Stan, you wore me out too. I need to get forty winks. Bring me something back too. You pick." Barb kissed me and headed to the bedroom after Tammy.

All the women were tired as hell, except for Ren. Oh well, so be it. She and I were going out the door when much to my surprise, there was a knock. I opened my door and got a huge surprise. There was Gretchen's mom, Myriam.

"You are a son of a bitch."

"Good morning to you too Myriam. Mind if I ask you a question? I have shown you nothing but love and kindness for the past year. I love you and your beautiful daughter. You have spit in my face. What have I ever done to deserve this... mistreatment from you? And why did your daughter dump me like yesterday's trash. I was going to marry her. I loved her, and she loved me, or so I thought. Then BOOM. Gone like the wind. No word, no nothing except for the letter of goodbye. That really hurt me badly. I did something to deserve this? Would you at least tell me if Gretchen is ok? I... I still love you and her. Ok I know you hate me. I accept that. But I will always remember the good times we had. I have moved on, as you can see. Renaesha was there for me. Then Tammy, and Barb, Belinda and Teresa. They picked up the pieces of my broken heart. I have taken care of them all, but really they took care of me..." I looked Myriam in the eye.

"What the fuck did I ever do to make you so fucking angry with me? You owe me that much to at least tell me the truth. If Gretchen is alive, you can tell her whatever I did wrong, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I will always love you and her, even though it's quite obvious that you and her hate my guts for whatever reason. Well?" I had said my piece. Ball was in her court.

She walked over to the door, I guess she was leaving... And she opened the door wide. There was Gretchen, still beautiful, holding a beautiful little baby in a pink outfit. She walked over to me, kissed my cheek and said, "She's yours. I named her Sarah. I came here to apologize to you for my behavior and beg for your forgiveness. It looks like I'm way, way too late. Ren, thank you so much for saving him. Thank you for...loving him. Out of curiosity, how...how many are in love with him Renaesha? How many want to marry him?

"All of us. Stan is the best there is. I... I want what you already have. I want to have Stan's children. I love him more than life itself. You... You walked out. You almost killed him. Your mom too. He ... He cried for you, many, many times. I used to imagine killing you, but Stan ... He is Stan. He forgave you long ago. Why did you leave? What do you want?"

"I was very stupid. I didn't know how good I had it. I was worried about the age difference between us. I was going to get my degree and have a great career. I was so fucking stupid. I should have spoken to Stan about all the dumb assed ideas in my head. I got back to school and I discovered that I was going to be a mom. Everything changed in that instant. I was alone, pregnant and dumb as a rock. I finished my classes by the sixth month or so. I spoke with my mom, and she... She blamed Stan for everything being so fucked up. We had a few knock down drag out fights about Stan. I still love you Stanley. I always have and I always will. I am back living in my mom's house. She and I have come to terms about everything, more or less. Sarah is now my only priority. I have a job as a waitress...So much for my career dreams! Now I have to deal with being a good parent, and I think Stan has a right to be in Sarah's life. There is no other man nor will there ever be. Stan ruined me for all other men. There is no comparison. He is the only, and the best there is... The end, period. So what are you thinking Stanley? Do you think you could ever really forgive me. My dumb assed mom too? She was just thinking about me, and she is a momma bear. She still loves you too, but she's too proud to beg for your forgiveness. I'm not. I'm sorry I was mean to you Stan. I was just... fucking stupid. Renaesha, please don't kill me. I have to beg for your forgiveness as well. There it is."

"Nothing to forgive. May I hold my daughter? She's so beautiful. Quit the waitress gig. Move in here with your mom too, if she wants. I can't desert these girls who love me, and I love them. I don't know what to do about the age difference. I owe Renaesha my life. If not for her, well I was going to... Take the easy way out.

Now that I have this little girl in my life... I guess I better take care of all of you. My door is always open. As is my heart. You are welcome to come in and stay... Or not. Your mom actually has the advantage over all of you girls."

"What? Why? She has been nothing but mean to you Stan. What possible advantage does that bitch have?" Renaesha was getting ready to kill.

"Easy there my queen, I just want to remind you that Myriam can cook, and not just in the bedroom. She has all of us beat in that department including me. But she might be persuaded if we all kiss her ass to teach us how to cook. What do you say Myriam?"

"Wait, you have really ALREADY forgiven my dumb assed daughter? Would you ever forgive me? I was a real bitch to you this past year."

"Do you still love me Myriam? That's the question here. I never stopped loving either of you. Of course I forgive you. You have been worried sick about Gretchen. I was a convenient target. You can live with all of us Myriam. Or not. But I intend to be in Sarah's life as much as I can be. I'm worth a lot of money. Maybe I should just take care of my responsibilities at home for a while."

"Ren, you and I gotta get to the doctors, find out why you are not pregnant."

"Well actually we don't have to do that. I was going to find the best time to tell you. I am pregnant. You are so very lucky. Are you going to stand by me?" She smiled like a million dollars.

"You have to ask? Of course I will." I had an epiphany. "Wait. Is anyone else pregnant?"

"I am as well" "I am two months late on my period" "Yes I'm going to have your child." "I don't know. Does plus mean yes or no?" That was Tammy. Pretty sure that was a yes. I can't believe they All are pregnant, except..."

"Sheila... Why are you being so quiet."

"I don't want to jinx it. I do want your baby as well Stan. The doc said I was ovulating... Well I am hoping your sperm did the job. I am very happy to have your baby, even if it's not what you want to hear. I can't go back to my house with my dad trying to molest me all the time. Will you please let me stay with you? I cannot cook, but I can make coffee."

I fainted right then and there. I had prayed for a child. I guess you should be careful what you wish for. Now I have to find a bigger house.

Just then my daughter walked into the house. I was shocked. She was very pregnant.

"Daddy we have to talk."

I was out like a light. Fainted dead away.


12