Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breathe on me again."

Anna opened her mouth to let me verify the proof with my nose. Sure enough, it was obvious she just finished sucking Tony's naked cock.

"Oh, man. That's so hot, Anna." I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. For the second time in ages, we had mind blowing sex. I banged her pussy until she screamed with pleasure. My muscles were so tired afterwards that I limped around for two hours.

After this second experience, Anna and I became hooked. Tony probably thought he was the luckiest man alive. At least twice a week, I made up some kinky excuse why Anna needed to be punished. Then I'd send her over to Tony's house for her penance. She'd usually come home with extra protein in her diet and the smell of cock on her breath. I'd reward her with mind blowing sex. We kept this up for almost ten months. If you think about it, that's like a hundred separate times. A hundred times that I asked my wife to play submissive for Tony. And this was the bad boy who coerced her into sex back in college. I should have known better. But I was blinded by my own perverted lust.

"I think we need to talk," Anna said after she returned home from Tony's house one evening. She wasn't interested in having our usual mind blowing sex. That seemed to be happening more and more often recently.

"Do you not like your punishments anymore?" I asked.

"That's not the problem."

"Then what's the problem?"

Anna bit her lip. "I'm pregnant."

I took a moment to take in what Anna just said. "Okay... That's mostly good news, isn't it?"

Anna hung her head in shame. "I don't think you're the father."

I gaped at my wife. "You had sex with Tony?!"

She nodded sheepishly. "It crept up on me slowly. I wasn't trying to have sex with him. I swear."

A wave of dread washed over me. "What are you trying to say?"

Anna took a deep breath. "Sometimes Tony fingered me while I sucked his dick. But he couldn't finger me properly when I was wearing tight jeans. After a few months, I started taking off my pants to make it easier. But then we started doing other things. There was one time he jizzed all over the crotch of my panties. That was the day I came home and changed my clothes. Do you remember?"

I thought for a moment. "Yeah, I do. You went straight into the bathroom when you came home that night."

Anna nodded. "That's when Tony started pushing my boundaries. Dry humping in our underwear and stuff."

"Oh, Anna... Why didn't you tell me there was a problem?"

She sighed. "You were so happy with me. I didn't want to ruin our sex life and regress back to a complete lack of intimacy. I asked Tony not to finger me anymore. As long as he wasn't fingering me then I had enough self control. For a while, that worked out. I was just sucking his dick. But we've been doing this for so long, Stephen. Soon Tony was fingering me with my pants off again. You know my history with him."

"God dammit..." I said under my breath. It was only now that I realized what I'd done. For almost a year, I'd been sexually arousing my wife and then handing her off to a man who coerced her into sex in the past. And now he was doing the same thing to her again. This was all my fucking fault.

"About five months ago," Anna continued, "Tony fingered me to the brink of orgasm. He yanked my head off his dick, and he maneuvered his body between my legs. I had my pants off already, and I didn't have the willpower to resist him. I was so wet and dilated that he slid inside me so easily. He pinned me down and began to thrust like an animal. I orgasmed so hard from his cock. Then he pulled out, and he gave me an apology. It all happened so fast. I felt like it was just an accident."

"You don't look five months pregnant," I said.

Anna sat down on the couch. "I'm not. We had several more accidents after that."

I threw up my arms in exasperation. "Why didn't you ask him to use a condom?!"

Anna sighed. "I'm sorry. That first mistake should have been my wakeup call. But Tony told me we wouldn't have intercourse again, and I believed him. I think I was in denial because after that first taste, we kept toying with the idea. He started massaging my clit with the shaft of his penis. He said he was just trying to be fair and give me an orgasm, too. It wasn't a risky time in my cycle so I convinced myself it was okay."

I shook my head. "That is definitely denial."

Anna gave me a guilty look. "I know. And my concession set the precedent. It wasn't long before Tony incorporated some penetration into my massages. Just a tease at first. An inch. Sometimes two. He'd caress my clit until I was begging for more, and then he'd slide his cock down my pussy, and he'd massage me with the tip. I kept telling myself it was okay as long as it wasn't a risky time of the month."

I scoffed. "He was only trying to massage your vagina with his penis."

"I know how it sounds," Anna said. "But this is what we did. Pretty soon I was letting him slide in to full depth. Every time I came over to his house, he insisted on giving me an orgasm, first. I'd get undressed for my massage, and he'd end up fucking me. It always felt too good to stop so I'd just grab his ass and rapidly fuck his dick to make sure that I orgasmed first. He always pulled out after I climaxed so I told myself it wasn't high risk."

I glared at my wife. "You've been having sex with no birth control, Anna. That's the fucking definition of high risk."

She sighed. "I was selfish and stupid. It's easy to see that in hindsight."

"Let me guess. All these times that you weren't interested in having sex with me recently?"

Anna cringed. "Tony stopped pulling out a few weeks ago. I didn't want to have sex with you because I was scared you would notice the truth. But I can't deny it anymore, Stephen. Tony and I are having regular unprotected sex. He has ejaculated inside my vagina so many times that I've lost count."

After Anna finished confessing her account of the last ten months, we both sat in silence for several minutes. The tension was so heavy that I needed to open a window to get some fresh air.

"Maybe there's still a chance you're not pregnant," I said eventually.

Anna gave me a look. "No there isn't."

"Well... there's probably still a good chance that the baby is mine."

"I don't think so, Stephen. I've worked out the timing a hundred times."

I shook my head with resignation. "Is it too late to have a simple abortion?"

"I don't want to have an abortion," Anna said. Then she lowered her voice to barely more than a whisper. "I think I'd like to keep the baby."

"But you're my sweetheart..." I said.

Anna wiped her eyes. She was beginning to cry. "I'm so sorry, Stephen. I'll understand if you want to get a divorce."

"I don't want a divorce. I still love you, Anna."

Anna sniffed her tears. "I still love you, too."

I paced around the room. This was all my fucking fault. "Do you love him?" I asked.

Anna stopped crying. "Tony? He's a perverted sadist, to be honest. But I dated him in college, and I've been intimate with him so much this past year. I wouldn't be human if I didn't have any feelings for him, Stephen. You must have understood this could happen, right?"

I kicked the wall. "I'm such an idiot!"

Anna stood up to hug me from behind. "I love you more than anyone, Stephen. You'll always be my husband. With Tony, it's more like I'm his sex slave."

"His sex slave?"

"Yeah... that's that kind of relationship we developed."

"What if you had to choose between us? Me or Tony."

"I'd choose you," Anna said. "But I'm hoping you won't ask me to make that choice."

I sighed. "I think I understand what's going on, now. But the damage has already been done. I won't ask you to choose between me and the father of your child."

Anna rubbed my back. "That means a lot to me, Stephen."

"What does Tony think about all this?" I asked.

"I haven't told him yet. Tony's physical appearance isn't too different from yours. Maybe we don't need to tell anyone what really happened."

It was my turn to sit down on the couch. "No. This is crazy. Trying to keep Tony in the dark is a recipe for disaster. Biology isn't everything, Anna. I don't want to lie to our child."

Anna nodded quickly. "You're right. It was a dumb idea." Then she paused, and she managed to smile at me. "I'm glad you called it your child. Maybe we can make this work."

I reached out to hold my wife's hand. "You're my soulmate, Anna. Come hell or high water, we are going to make this work."

After Anna dropped her bombshell on Tony, we all decided to meet up to discuss our futures together.

"Hey, man," Tony said when I opened my front door for him. He offered his hand in a handshake.

I didn't want to shake Tony's hand after what he pulled on my wife. But I knew it would only make things worse if I gave him the cold shoulder now. I reached out to make peace. Tony's grip felt warm and strong. I could tell a lot from shaking his hand. Now I understood why Anna had sex with him. Tony was the alpha male. Strong. Dominant. Handsome. But still emotionally connected. Not the type of man most women would say no to. My poor wifey was doomed to succumb to him at some point.

Anna was busy making adjustments to her hair. But as soon as she heard the doorbell, she bounced to the door beside me.

Tony shook his head with a smile. "Anna, Anna, Anna. You're a naughty girl. Getting yourself knocked up."

Anna pointed at Tony's chest. "At least half of this is on you, buddy."

Tony laughed out loud, and he turned towards me. "Can you believe this girl?"

I didn't know what to say.

"We should all sit down in the kitchen," Anna suggested. "Tony? Would you like a drink?"

For two hours, the three of us talked out our futures at the kitchen table. It wasn't as bad as I feared. Tony was reasonable with his demands and expectations. He wanted one day a week with his child, and he wanted one day a week with Anna. He made it clear that he wanted his day with Anna alone. I knew what that meant. But Anna was on board with Tony's request so I couldn't stop them if they both wanted to keep having sex. We shook hands again, and then Tony and I signed some legal waivers.

The second part of our evening was a little awkward. The part when Anna wanted me and Tony to socialize in the hopes that all of us could be friends. I was reluctant to be friends with Tony. He coerced my wife into having sex with no birth control. And he was touching her under the table, too. Right in front of me. Anna kept trying to swat his hand away with naughty giggles. It made me feel jealous that she was still under his spell.

As you probably expected, Anna's naughty giggles made me horny, and my dick began to grow. There was no point fighting it. My kinky desires were a part of my life. I didn't like Tony, but I loved how he seduced my wife.

"If it's okay with you, Tony, I'd like to watch what you do when Anna needs to be punished," I said.

Anna looked at me with caution. "Are you sure, Stephen?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I need to know."

"My pleasure," Tony said with a smile. He stood up and walked into the living room. He pushed the coffee table out of the way. Then he snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor in front of him. "C'mere sweetheart."

I felt a spike of jealousy. That was my name for Anna. But Anna didn't come to me. She walked over to Tony, and she knelt in front of him. Then Tony began to unbuckle his belt.

It was too arousing to watch another man take out his cock in the presence of my wife. I sat down in the armchair and began to masturbate while I watched. Tony had a huge erection. Even bigger than mine. His shaft curved out and upwards from a dark mass of pubic hair, and the head of his penis was thick and round. There was even a drip of pre-cum at the tip. It was so smutty to know that my wife planned to stick this in her mouth.

"Show your husband what you're good for," Tony commanded.

Anna didn't even hesitate before she began to suck.

"Oh, yeah... That feels good," Tony growled. "Suck my dick, Anna. You like watching your wife, Stephen?"

"It definitely turns me on," I said.

Tony smiled. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" He reached down to caress Anna's face. Then he grabbed her ponytail. "Watch this, Stephen."

Anna winced when Tony yanked her ponytail and buried her face in his pubic hair. I couldn't even see his cock anymore. That's how deep Tony was forcing her to go. He held Anna in that position while he thrust his pelvis with selfish lust. "Uhh yeah... uhh yeah... suck my dick, bitch. This is what you're good for."

Anna began to squeeze Tony's ass in what almost looked like a panic. But Tony didn't stop. He kept face fucking her hard and deep. Seeing my wife gag and choke made me want to jump up and protect her. To rescue my sweetheart from Tony's abuse. But I didn't. I was watching the trainwreck of my marriage, and I couldn't look away.

Finally, Tony let go of Anna's ponytail. She coughed and pulled away to take a breath. There was a tendril of drool still connecting her bottom lip to Tony's cock.

"Did he cum in your mouth?" I asked Anna.

Anna wiped off her lips with the back of her hand. Then she looked at me. Her eyes were watering, and her makeup was running down her face. She looked utterly used. "Only a little bit," she said with a smile. "I tasted something but there wasn't a lot of volume."

"I didn't want to dump it all down her throat," Tony said. "That's what her vagina is made for. Stand up, Anna. On your feet. Take off all your clothes. I need to show your husband how you're supposed to get a woman pregnant."

Even after Tony made his intentions clear, Anna made no discussion about using a condom. I felt so betrayed. She was supposed to be my wife. But all Tony had to do was treat Anna like a skanky slave, and she seemed happy to obey his commands without question. I watched with erotic jealousy while Anna pulled her shirt over her head. She unsnapped her bra. She shimmied out of her jeans, and she pulled down her panties. She even took off her socks.

"Good girl," Tony said when Anna was standing completely naked. He walked around her as if he was giving her an inspection. He fondled her breasts for a moment. He straightened out her posture. Then he turned her to face towards me. "What do you think, Stephen?"

"She's beautiful," I said.

"I love you, Stephen," Anna said.

"Tony grabbed Anna by the neck. Did I say you were allowed to speak?"

Anna quickly shook her head. "No, sir. I'm sorry."

"That's right," Tony said. "Now lie down on the couch. You can apologize with your legs spread."

It was obvious that Tony had been fucking my wife for several months. I could tell by how they set up on the couch. Anna took out her hair elastic, and Tony playfully scruffed up her hair. Then Anna lifted her bum, and Tony slid a cushion underneath her hips. Anna confidently spread her legs, and Tony confidently lay down on top of her. Finally, Anna reached up to drag a blanket over Tony, and he tugged the corners to make sure it covered Anna, too. They'd done this many times before, and they both knew what to do.

From my perspective in my chair, I could no longer see what Tony was doing to Anna beneath the blankets. He seemed to be massaging her pussy with his hand. Anna seemed to be enjoying it. Then Tony flexed on top of her, and she arched her back with a gasp.

"Oh, Jesus," she said. Then she laughed.

"You like that, Anna?" Tony growled. Then he looked at me. "Your wife's a horny little slut, did you know that?"

Anna gasped again when Tony did the same thing a second time. Then the blankets began to aggressively heave up and down. There was no doubt what Tony was doing to Anna now. The expression on Anna's face told it all. Tony was fucking my wife, and she was taking it deep.

"Be... uhhhh... be... uhhhh... be gentle," Anna gasped.

I expected Tony to abuse my wife again, but this time, he immediately slowed down his thrusts. "Sorry, sweetheart. Are you okay?"

Anna licked her lips. "Yeah. Just go slow. I'm a little nervous."

I wasn't sure what made me more jealous - that my wife was coaching Tony how to fuck her, or that she could only manage to coach him between involuntary gasps of pleasure.

I stared at the blankets while they moved up and down with a more tender rhythm. I could make out the shape of Tony's ass, thrusting erotically between two bulges that I knew were Anna's knees wide apart.

"Uhh, you feel really good now," Anna whispered.

"So do you," Tony whispered back with a grin.

That's what made me the most jealous. In this moment, Tony was sharing something intimate with my wife. He wasn't just Anna's master. He was her lover, too. He was listening to her requests. Giving her sexual pleasure and reaping the rewards of her response. Anna told me she loved me more, but right now, Tony was the man making love to my wife.

It didn't take long for me to cream my underwear while I watched my beautiful wife moan beneath another man. I reached for a tissue to clean myself up. So embarrassing. I looked up to see if anyone noticed. Anna was too intoxicated with pleasure to care about my masturbation. Tony didn't notice, either. Judging by the increased urgency of his grunts and thrusts, Anna was going to make him orgasm any second. That made me jealous, too. Knowing that Tony wouldn't need to clean up his sticky mess. Anna would do that for him. She was still fucking his naked cock like a generous volunteer.

After a few more grunts and thrusts, Tony let out a long orgasmic groan. I never witnessed another man climax in real life. I watched the blankets quiver while Tony's body convulsed on top of Anna. She looked over at me, then, and her face was filled with guilt. There was no question Tony was ejaculating deep inside her vagina. I felt another spike of jealousy. How many times had she let him do this? Ten times? Twenty times? No wonder she got pregnant.

Tony grabbed Anna by the chin and turned her lips towards his own. He kissed her softly. "Don't get distracted by your husband. He wants you to be bad. Just think about what I'm doing. Uhhh. I'm cuming inside you, Anna. Mmmmm, you feel good. Keep your legs spread for me. Thrust your sexy hips. Ohh, yeah... you know what you're good for."

Just then, as if on cue, Anna threw her head back, and she groaned with orgasm. Her knees shook beneath the blankets.

"That's a girl," Tony whispered in a soothing voice. He petted Anna's hair while she twitched with pleasure. Then Tony looked at me. "Man. I love fucking your wife. She's such a cum slut."

I went to the bedroom to change my underwear. When I came back, Tony was helping Anna get dressed. Anna lifted her bum, and Tony slid her panties up her legs. It was almost as kinky as when she got undressed. There was definitely some type of ownership vibe.

"Well, that was fun," Tony said after Anna was fully clothed again. "Did you enjoy your massage, Anna?"

Anna rolled her eyes. "Oh, it's still just a massage, is it?"

Tony laughed. "Yup. Just a sexy massage. Did you like it?"

Anna cracked a naughty grin. "I always like massages."

Tony winked at my wife. "That's good. I'm gonna take off, now. Have a good evening, you two." He saluted me on the way out. "See you around, man."

I'm sure you're wondering what ultimately happened to me and Anna with Tony's baby coming in nine months. Well, after the baby was born, we performed a DNA test. Through some miracle of God, the baby turned out to be mine.

It's been almost a decade now, and Anna and I are still married. But our marriage is full of lust and jealousy. Because I still ask Anna to be naughty, and she embraces it wholeheartedly. She got herself an I.U.D. so she could keep fucking Tony without protection. But now it's not just Tony. She also fucks most of her friends. She fucks some of my friends. She fucks some of her coworkers. She fucks some of my coworkers. She even fucks my boss on a semi regular basis.