Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
The tragic story of how I convinced my wife to be a slut.
7.4k words
4.21
43.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a decade now. Long enough that I figured it's time I told my story. So here it is. This is the story of my unconventional marriage. The story of me, my wife, and how I convinced her to be a slut. But it's also a warning for other married men. Be careful what you wish for.

I'll be honest. Ever since I can remember, I've wanted my wife to have sex with other men. It's not because I don't love her. If anything, it's because I love her so much. She's my sweetheart. Anna. My wifey. The thought of her fucking other men triggers so many powerful emotions. It's basically emotional masochism. But for some reason, this turns me on. I believe I developed this kink back in college. Back when Anna and I were first dating, and our relationship was rife with lust and jealousy.

It wasn't Anna's fault for taking computer engineering with a male-to-female ratio of four-to-one. It wasn't her fault for being so physically attractive, either. But she was. She is. She's a perfect ten. Beautiful and charismatic like an actress. Naturally, before Anna and I got married, she always had a small army of random guys who were trying to steal her away from me. I felt like I was constantly fighting off the competition.

There were plenty of stressful nights in college when Anna didn't answer her phone, and I knew she was out with "the guys," as she called it. She insisted that these guys were just friends, but I knew all of them wanted to get inside her pants. I was certain she was secretly having sex with some of them. The only way for me to get some sleep on these stressful nights was to masturbate the jealousy away. I think all my jealous masturbation back in college burnt a kinky connection in my mind. My own arousal became dependent on sharing Anna with other men.

It's ironic because all those nights in college, Anna never cheated on me. I know that now. She just liked flirting with all the guys. But those jealous college years shaped our relationship forever. After Anna and I got married, we began to have a problem. I finally trusted her to be loyal, and the kinky engine of my sexual desire began to fade. Pretty soon, we were having sex less than once a month. We loved each other but our sex life was on the rocks. Neither of us were having our needs met when it came to physical intimacy.

I knew there was something wrong with me. Anna was beautiful, smart, funny, kind, and extremely sexy. Every man's perfect dream. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't become aroused without feeling jealous. I asked Anna to be naughty but she was fiercely loyal to our marriage.

"I don't want to break our vows," she said when I asked her to set up an online dating profile. "Too awkward," she said when I suggested she say hello to the men who regularly checked her out at the gym. "There could be consequences," she said when I asked her about being extra touchy with her friends. I kept trying to convince her to cheat on me but her loyalty was steadfast.

It wasn't that Anna didn't enjoy the fantasy of being a slut. She loved the idea, in theory. That's how we occasionally had success in the bedroom. She'd tell me she wanted to spread her legs for other men, and I'd get an immediate erection. But then I'd ask her to suggest a man by name. Someone who she wanted to fuck for real. She'd close her legs. I'd lose my erection. It was a frustrating experience for us both. This is how things went for the first two years of our marriage.

Just when I was beginning to believe that my wife and I would be sexually frustrated forever, something changed. It happened the day before Anna's twenty seventh birthday. We were walking to the grocery store to buy some cake mix, and we ran into one of her ex-boyfriends on the street.

"Oh, wow. I think that's Tony," Anna said under her breath.

There was a confident man strutting down the sidewalk towards us. "That guy?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I knew Anna dated Tony during her freshman year in college. He was part of her rebellious phase, before she settled down and met me in second year. As I understood, she dated Tony under less than ideal circumstances. She was half drunk at a house party, and Tony coerced her to go upstairs alone. That's how she lost her virginity. She told me it wasn't rape but I was sure Tony took advantage of her that night. I never understood why she started dating him after that incident.

"Should we cross the street?" I asked.

Anna shook her head. "Nah, that's not necessary."

"Alright. I'll let you deal with him."

"Anna! Long time no see!" Tony exclaimed when he recognized my wife.

"Yeah, totally! How have you been?" Anna replied.

"Oh, you know me. I'm living it up when I can." Tony looked Anna up and down. "That's a gorgeous dress. You're even more beautiful than I remember."

Anna beamed. "Thanks, Tony."

I was expecting Anna to resent this guy but she seemed mostly happy to see him.

"Hi Tony," I said.

Anna gestured to me. "This is Stephen. My husband."

Tony glanced at me. "Hi Stephen." Then he turned his attention back to Anna. "You're married, now? Congratulations. How long has it been?"

I stood awkwardly while Anna talked with Tony. I was trying to be polite but I couldn't avoid thinking about my wife's history with this guy. Casual sex with questionable consent. And then she started dating him. Their whole relationship was probably based upon a rapey kind of sex.

"Alright, I'll see you later," Anna said after a few minutes.

"Aww, no hug?" Tony joked.

Anna laughed. Then, to my surprise, she reached out to give Tony a hug, and he picked her right off the ground.

"Ahhh, Tony!" Anna shrieked. She wrapped her legs around him while he affectionately twirled her around. Her dress flipped up, and I caught a flash of her skimpy panties underneath. Immediately, something triggered inside me. I could feel my erection beginning to grow. This was the man who ravished my wife and stole her virginity in the past. And now she had her legs wrapped around him while he almost ravished her again in public. Perverted thoughts flooded into my mind.

"You two should go out for lunch. Catch up on old times," I suggested after Tony put Anna on her feet.

Tony raised his eyebrows. "That could be fun." He pulled out a pen and scrawled some information on his business card. "This is my home address. You should stop by sometime, Anna."

Anna laughed. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?" Tony asked. Then he held out both hands as if he was holding Anna's head. He brought his hands to his crotch, and he thrust his pelvis with a rude gesture. "I'll remind you what you're good for."

I was shocked. There was no doubt what Tony was suggesting. He wanted Anna to get down on her knees and suck his dick.

Anna flicked Tony's business card onto the ground. "Pssh. In your dreams, Tony. I'm not that girl anymore."

Tony laughed. "Yeah you are. I see that look in your eyes." He winked at me. Then he walked away as if nothing had happened. I couldn't believe it. I looked at my wife. She was flustered and embarrassed. But there was something else, too. She was aroused. I waited until Anna turned her back. Then I reached down and picked up Tony's address.

After we got home, I unlocked the front door and motioned for my wife to enter.

"Such a gentleman," she said.

As soon as the door latched behind us, I pushed her against the wall. "You've been a naughty wife. Flirting with your ex-boyfriend."

I loved the expression on her face when she looked up at me with surprise. "What are you talking about?" she stammered. "I told Tony to take a hike! He was being extremely rude."

"You wrapped your legs around him pretty fast when he lifted up your dress," I said.

"I had to! He was spinning me around!"

I used my knee to spread Anna's legs while I pinned her against the wall. "I saw how you reacted when he propositioned you. You were thinking naughty thoughts. You wanted to say yes."

Anna began to squirm when I reached my hand underneath her dress. "It doesn't matter what I might want to do in theory," she said with a tease.

"Are you saying you want to suck his dick?" I asked.

"No way. That man is so bad for me."

"But you want to? Admit it, Anna."

"He's certainly got the bad boy appeal," she said with a sheepish smile.

I nodded. "Tell me about your first time with him. During your first year in college."

"Nuh-uh."

"Why not?"

"It's private."

"What about after you started dating him. Did you have sex with him again?"

"I already told you this before. We had sex a few more times."

"How many times?"

Anna avoided my eyes. "I don't remember."

I studied my wife for a moment. She was hiding something. I slipped my hand inside her panties. "You're already soaking wet. You definitely need to be punished."

"Oh... I probably deserve it," she whimpered.

Anna was giving me the biggest boner. She usually liked roleplaying the naughty girl but this time she was really into it. I could sense a crack in her armor. Maybe her loyalty wasn't as steadfast as I thought. "What kind of punishment do you deserve?" I asked.

"Whatever you think is appropriate for a very bad girl."

I took a minute to finger my wife against the wall. I wanted to make sure she was fully aroused before I gave her the perfect punishment. "Okay. Here's what I want you to do," I commanded. "You're going to drive over to Tony's house, and you're going to bring a pillow. Don't speak when he answers the door. Just throw down your pillow and kneel in front of him. Point to the crotch of his pants. Then open your mouth and point inside. He'll understand that you've changed your mind and you've accepted his proposition."

Anna's eyes went wide when I handed her Tony's address. "I can't just..."

"Yes you can," I said. "Tony wants to fuck your mouth, and you want to suck his dick. It's time, Anna. You're turning twenty seven tomorrow. No more frustrating fantasies. I want you to do something slutty for real."

I could feel Anna's body tense up against the wall. She knew I was being serious.

"Kiss me and accept your punishment," I whispered.

Anna hesitated for several seconds. That was a good sign. For once, she was actually considering my perverted request. And while she was busy thinking, I made sure to keep fingering her pussy. Caressing her clit. Weakening her inhibitions and seducing her into a wreck of horny desire. "I love you, Anna. You know I love you more than anything. But you also know I want you to be a slut. Be a slut for me this evening, Anna."

Ever so slowly, my wife began to thrust her hips. She was trying to fuck my hand. That's when I knew she would say yes. I kissed her, then, to push her over the edge. She eagerly kissed me back. "I'll do anything you want," she moaned.

This was the confirmation I was looking for. "I want you to obey Tony's rude demand," I said. "Exactly like he described. Get down on your knees and suck his dick."

"Uhh, I will..." she panted between our lustful kisses.

Hearing my wife agree to this was such a fucking turn on. I began to vigorously fuck her with my hand. "And I want you to do it without a condom," I commanded. "Put his naked cock in your mouth. I want you to get messy."

"Uhh, fuck... I will..."

I could hardly believe that my wife was still saying yes. I stroked her face with my other hand. She was so pretty. Like an angel. Her beauty made this raunchy punishment even more arousing. I wanted to make her do even more perverted things. "You are not allowed to stop when he begins to cum," I commanded. "Keep sucking until he's finished. Feel him twitch and throb. Listen to him groan. Keep your lips sealed around his cock until he pumps out his entire load."

Anna groaned against the wall. She was so turned on. I'd never seen her like this before. She couldn't even meet my eyes.

"Tell me you'll do it," I commanded.

"I'll try my best," she whimpered.

I fingered Anna some more while we made out like horny teenagers. Then I withdrew my hand from her pussy, and I straightened out her disheveled panties. "I'm not gonna let you orgasm until after you complete your punishment. First you need to do some foreplay with Tony. Then come back home and we'll have some fucking hot sex."

Anna took a few breaths to calm herself. "I'm looking forward to the hot sex. But this is insane. Am I really gonna drive over to Tony's house, first?"

I handed her the car keys. "Yes, you are. You're actually gonna do this, Anna. I expect you to go out, and I expect you to come back in one hour with a gooey mess on your face."

Anna stared at the car keys in her hand. "What if I get pulled over by the police on my way home?"

I laughed. "You're not gonna get pulled over by the police. Stop trying to make silly excuses. If you return without proof of your completed task then I'm gonna make you go back to Tony's house tomorrow and try again."

This time, Anna laughed. "Oh really?"

"You know I will."

"Well... what if I secretly want to go back tomorrow?"

I couldn't think of a witty response to Anna's tease. "Enough jokes. Just complete your punishment as we agreed. You've only got fifty eight minutes left."

Anna squinted her eyes and rubbed her forehead for a moment. "Okay. Okay. I got this." She let down her hair and made a few adjustments. "How do I look?"

"You look gorgeous. And super horny."

She smiled a mischievous grin. "I am super horny. I'm gonna blow Tony's mind, and I'll bring back the proof."

After Anna left with the car, I couldn't get the perverted thoughts out of my mind. Fifteen minutes passed. It was only a ten minute drive to Tony's address. Twenty minutes passed. Anna hadn't returned early. This was it. Across town, my sweetheart was on her knees in front of another man. Tony wasn't the type of man to pass up this opportunity. He probably had his dick in her mouth already. And I told Anna to be submissive. Tony was probably grabbing the back of her head. Thrusting and fucking her mouth while she tried to make him cum.

I could picture Tony groan with orgasm. He'd probably try to prevent Anna from pulling away in disgust. But Anna loved giving blowjobs. She wouldn't try to pull away. She'd keep sucking his throbbing shaft while he ejaculated into her mouth. The first gooey squirt of cum. She'd swallow and keep sucking. The second gooey squirt. She'd swallow again and keep sucking. The third. She'd keep swallowing and sucking until Tony had nothing left. Fuck. It was so perverted. My whole body was on fire with jealous lust.

I jumped up when I heard the front door open. "So? What happened?" I asked with anticipation.

"Punishment complete," Anna said.

I inspected her face. "I don't see any mess."

"What did you expect? You told me to keep sucking until he was finished."

"You swallowed it all?"

"He forced me to go deep the whole time. What else was I supposed to do?"

I leaned in towards Anna's face. "Open your mouth."

Anna opened her mouth wide. "Ahhhh."

Immediately, I could smell the odor of another man's penis on her breath. "Holy shit... That's so hot."

Anna closed her mouth. "Do you believe me now?"

I didn't even answer her. I just dragged my wife into the bedroom, and I pushed her onto the bed. I pulled up her dress and yanked off her skimpy underwear. "Spread your legs."

After Anna got comfortable, I gave her a lustful kiss. She tasted like she smelled. Raunchy. Like another man just finished having unprotected sex with her mouth. It was such a kinky turn on. I lubed up my dick with her slippery wet arousal. Then I thrust into her pussy.

"Mmmm... this is what I've been missing," Anna moaned.

I grabbed her by the hair. Then we both began to fuck. I mean, we really began to fuck. It was rough, and it was dirty. She clawed my back with her nails. I retaliated by pinning her wrists to the bed. Then I pounded her like a blowup doll. It was my turn to use her like a slut.

Anna orgasmed immediately. I felt her clench my dick with her vagina. I think she'd been on the verge of orgasm for an hour, and a few seconds of intercourse was all it took for me to make her climax. She tried to close her legs but I didn't let her off that easy. I covered her mouth, and I continued to fuck her hard and fast. In and out. In and out. I kept bucking and thrusting. She began to gasp and groan from the overload of stimulation. I gave her a few more powerful thrusts. Then I finally got my much needed release.

After my thrall of orgasm, I collapsed on top of my wife. My stomach muscles felt like I'd just done fifty crunches. "Holy, shit. That was some mind blowing sex."

Anna gently massaged my back. "I know. Jesus. We haven't done it like this in ages."

I propped myself up on my elbows, and I kissed her on the lips. She still smelled like cock. "I should make you suck Tony's dick more often," I said with a tease.

Anna gave me a look.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Get off of me."

I carefully pulled out of my wife, and I rolled onto the floor. "What's wrong, Anna?"

Anna rolled onto her side to look down at me. "Let's be clear. You didn't make me do anything today. I chose to suck Tony's dick because it's been over two months and I was feeling desperate."

I looked up at my beautiful wife. "I'm sorry, Anna. It's not your fault. It's mine. You're so sexy but my stupid brain is kinked."

She sighed. "It's probably my fault, too. Maybe I should be trying to give your kinky brain more of what turns you on."

"What do you mean?"

Anna gave me a racy look. "I've never cheated on you before. But today was really fun. I might enjoy being the slutty girl in real life."

Even though I had just orgasmed, my dick immediately began to grow again. "It's not cheating if I want you to do it, Anna."

She laughed. "I suppose."

"I think we should do more of this in the future," I said.

Anna flopped onto her back. "I don't know. On one hand, the occasional punishment from Tony could be fun. I'm sure it would keep our sex life from going dormant. But on the other hand, I'm worried about opening Pandora's box."

"Because of the risk of infection?"

"No, I'm not worried about that. I know Tony gets himself tested regularly, and blowjobs have a low transmission rate. I'm mostly worried that Tony will try to seduce me into doing more than just a blowjob. He knows how to push my buttons, and you know what's at stake."

Anna's words were driving me wild with erotic jealousy. We were trying to start a family so the thought of her being seduced into sex was intense. I didn't want Tony to get her pregnant but the fantasy was such a turn on. The emotions it triggered inside me were addictive. Like an illicit drug in my veins. "I want you to suck his dick again," I said. "Maybe sometime next week."

Anna scrunched up her nose. "You're just as bad as Tony."

"It really turns me on," I said.

She dragged her hands down her face. "Okay, I'll think about it."

For the next three weeks, Tony left daily messages on Anna's phone. Telling her she was a sexy slut. Sending her unsolicited pictures of his biceps, his abs, his shoulders, and sometimes a teasing glimpse of his waist with his jeans pulled down too far. I was torn between my kinky desires and my genuine love and concern for my wife. I felt like I was back in college. Full of lust and jealousy. I masturbated twice a day thinking about Anna being seduced into unprotected sex. But unfortunately, that left me with nothing left to satisfy her desires. She began to get frustrated and desperate again. Soon she was flirting with Tony's text messages. I gave her the same raunchy punishment, and I handed her the car keys.

An hour later, Anna came home with a spot of cum on her shirt.

"Did you swallow the rest?" I asked.

"Yup. Straight down the hatch."