All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by ChainedToAKeyboard

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
XcapeXcapeabout 4 years ago
So Hot

Need more chapter

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago

I was intrigued by the title which is why I began reading. Nice touch on a basic theme by having the wife reluctant to be too harsh but then acceding to his wishes but going beyond them. Packed a lot into one page and I would have liked the chapter longer.

On the bad side I didn’t like the physical description of Bianca. I would have preferred someone Amazonian but more attractive. A shemale physically more like Julie Strain. But apart from that I look forward to reading more if you intend to do so. I like the idea of the Aphrodite agency.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start!

Very nicely done! Like Richard, I was feeling a little disappointed at first with how gentle Alice was, so her hard turn was really wonderful. The sci-fi twist took me completely by surprise and was so exciting. It opens up so many possibilities. I really hope there are more chapters or more stories around these characters and their world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍 but needs more chapters

It was so promising but ended far too early.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lucky guy

This totally submissive bibottom needs to change places with Richard. A very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good but too short

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

This, my dear ChainedToAKeyboard, is an excellently told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a really great story. Would like to hear more if possible, also makes me wish my wife would do something like this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Richard should be thrilled because not only does he get the deep dicking he craves along with the BDSM but he will also get to retire early and live a life of luxury on the end of a huge cock.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

JHC this was so good and then it ended to quickly. This needs to be a much longer story and dragged out in full detail giving us so of his emotion at what his wife is doing to him. Maybe she decides to take full control at the end of the month just as he thinks it’s over…then give us some more of their future with her in full control.

A must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChainedToAKeyboard@ChainedToAKeyboard
"ChainedToAKeyboard" is my old handle. These days I go by the pen name "James Bondage." If you'd like to support my work, please consider subscribing! My subscribers have access to double the story content and get to vote on which stories I write every month! Find all the de...

SIMILAR Stories