Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Tim brings an old army friend home to surprise his wife.
1.8k words
3.06
39.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timboln
Timboln
3 Followers

This story is a fictionalized account of a real world event. Some of the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

My wife and I have been married longer than we care to share. A few years ago our marriage changed

One of our favorite things was to describe our newest fantasies while we fucked. We acted them out. One night while she plundered her pussy, she described our neighbor, John, across the back fence. She detailed her fantasy was to have his fat cock inside her and how they had to be careful to ensure I didn't catch them. She wanted his cock, which was wet with her juices in her mouth while he ate her out. She pushed my head down to her gaping pussy and said. "John eat my pussy and rim my asshole", right before I heard sucking sounds as she pretended to suck him off using her dildo in his place. Her story was working as my cock got hard enough to fuck.

Over the years we have fucked all of our friends in this way. I have several of her friends that I fantasized about and she dutifully portrays them for my fantasies. One of her favorite fantasies involved her being blindfolded and naked on our bed, waiting for me to come home to a surprise. But instead, a random friend of mine comes over to pick up a tool or something and sees her. In this fantasy, he doesn't say anything and proceeds to fuck the shit out of her. Only pulling her blindfold off after he fills her up with his hot cum.

15 months ago, as a surprise gift for her, I brought my friend Jason, home. He was a friend from my army days. She had already told me that she would be blindfolded and naked on the bed. I was to come in and pretend to be a stranger. I had him meet me in front of the house and we silently walked in. I moved over to the chair in the room and he undressed on his way to the bed. He slid in from the foot of the bed and moved straight past her open legs to her glistening pussy. She had shaved it to a small landing strip. He approached the landing strip tongue first. I couldn't see the contact but I could read her body movements and sounds to know that he was right on target. I freed my cock from my pants and slowly and methodically stroked it.

A few times, she would attempt to reach up to touch his head or grip his arm, but he would stop her and push her arms back. My hair is short, his head is shaved, She would have known instantly had she touched him. After about five minutes, he manhandled her onto her hands and knees. He then positioned himself behind her and using his thumbs he reached down and spread her loose pussy lips to the sides and effortlessly slid his larger cock into her. She grunted as his bigger penis filled her up. Between her grunts and moans she said, "Tim you are so thick and hard today". He slapped her ass hard in response. I swear his hand print lasted about two hours. She screamed a little and I could see her squirting all over his cock and our sheets.

I pulled the rest of my clothes off and as quietly as I could I approached the bed for a better view. I doubt she would have heard me over the moans of pleasure coming from them. The bed was rocking and bouncing so much I assumed she wouldn't feel me sitting next to them. Robin always orgasms in the doggy position. I motioned for him to slide his thumb into her asshole. He rubbed his thumb into her juices to lubricate it and began pushing on her exit hole. Through her moans she said, "Yes Tim, finger my ass too". Within seconds he had his thumb buried to the web, in her ass. Her response was immediate. Her pussy squirted all over the bed and she became like a bucking bronco.

He pulled her back onto his haunches and she bounced up and down on his hard cock. I had to keep stopping myself from cumming several times as I watched them. I couldn't hold back much longer. I stood up in front of her, with my dick inches from her face. I motioned for Jason to remove the blindfold. The look of confusion and shock was beyond what I expected. She immediately turned to see who was fucking her and exclaimed, "OH MY GOD JASON." But she never stopped bouncing on his cock. She looked back at me and said, 'OH my God Tim, You are an amazing husband". She reached out and pulled me into her mouth and sucked me like she never has before.

I am embarrassed to say that I came in her mouth within seconds. I couldn't hold off any longer. Jason is a beast. He kept pounding her and rocking her world for at least fifteen more minutes. I counted her orgasms at eight. When he finally came, he didn't pull out like I had asked him too, he filled her pussy with an inordinate amount of semen. She was exhausted and she collapsed onto the bed. Her hair was matted to her head and every inch of her was covered in sweat. I wasn't worried about her getting pregnant or anything, I wanted him to pull out and shoot his onto her because that is one if my fantasies, to watch my wife receive a facial from somebody else.

We all lay there for a while and they recovered some strength. We decided to forgo the showers and went to the backyard. We have an eighteen foot above ground pool with a small pool deck. It was just getting dark and we honestly didn't care so we climbed up onto the deck as naked as jaybirds and jumped into the pool to clean off and cool off. Robin took turns washing our dicks. She spent more time on Jason's since it did most of the work. Once we were all clean we climbed back onto the deck and lay there enjoying the night sky and each other's company.

In full view of ant neighbor that may have been walking near our house, Robin, who was on the middle lounger, reached over and grabbed both of our cocks. She began stroking them and really in no time, had both of us hard again. We made our way back to the bedroom and she directed this round. She said she had always dreamed of being spit-roasted so she got on her hands and knees and pulled Jason around to her mouth. I fell into place behind her and we got into a steady rhythm of thrusting and her sucking. I spit on my thumb and eased it into her ass. She stopped sucking his monster cock long enough to say, "No holes barred, give me everything".

I was able to hold out a lot longer this time. There was a lot of moving around and repositioning. Robin loved being the center of attention. At one point she pushed me onto my back and moved into 69 position. I was frantically eating her pussy when I realized that Jason had moved in behind her and slid into her wet hole right above my face. I lay my head back and watched as his stiff pole moved in and out of my wife. I have never been that close to another mans dick with my face. It was a huge turn on. Robin kept stroking and licking and sucking my cock, which I believe was as hard as it ever had been.

In a move that still surprises me, I lifted my head up and licked the underside of his cock. I let him slide back and forth into my wife as I continued licking his hardness. I reached even further and licked her cunt and his cock together. He must have pushed her forward a bit and he settled his balls right over my open mouth. I sucked one in and sucked on it, then I moved to the other one. My buddy of twenty-five years was tea-bagging me and I was loving it.

Robin decided that she wanted to watch me pleasure Jason, so she moved off of me and he straddled my chest. Robin directed the tip of his penis into my mouth and I reached up to cup his testicles and massage them. I don't have the skill, or the lack of gag reflex it takes to deep throat a cock, but I gave it my best effort. A few minutes in and he repositioned again and lowered his butthole onto my mouth. I rimmed his asshole the way I like it when Robin rims me. I stiffened my tongue and pushed it in a little. During this time Robin had resumed sucking me. I know she couldn't watch me from that position, but she could hear Jason tell me what to do. I had never thought of myself as a cuckold before, but in that moment I became a cock hungry cuck and wanted more.

Robin told me to get on my hands and knees and I obeyed. Once I was there she lowered herself in front of me and told me to eat her pussy. I obeyed. She then told Jason to get behind me and fuck my pansy ass. I was nervous, I had had some of Robin's dildos and vibrator in my ass and of course her fingers, but nothing as big as Jason's cock. He was gentle at first. I could feel him use the same technique with his thumbs to spread my ass as he had with Robin's pussy. Once he was able to slip the tip in and begin the thrusting, he became much more aggressive. Way before I was ready, he started plunging his cock into my ass right up to his balls slapping my own. I had tears from the pain and my grunts were not due to pleasure. I cried as he tortured my tight asshole.

Robin was in my face and pushing my head down, demanding I eat her pussy. I couldn't hardly think, let alone focus on her. All of a sudden he pulled out and spun around in front of me. He grabbed the sides of my face and pushed his cock into my mouth. I reached up and began pumping his cock into my mouth. His cum filled my mouth with its warm saltiness. He kept a hold of my head and wouldn't release me until I had swallowed all his semen. We all collapsed again. My ass hurt so bad.

Our marriage changed that day. I am having sex much less often than ever in our marriage. Jason and Robin continue to see each other often. Many nights, I am told to go sleep in one of the spare bedrooms, while Jason spends the night with Robin. I hear them through the walls and cry myself to sleep.

Timboln
Timboln
3 Followers