All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by Timboln

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you don't have any and need some, this story is a good substitute for Syrup of Ipecac if you feel the need to purge your stomach. 5🤮 How many more army buddies invited home to cuck the MC can we take? I can't see the MC ever being man enough to make it into the Army to begin with! And how did he ever snare a wife to boot? A. He obviously has no backbone B. He is a willing cuck C. He is a closet homosexual Sounds like perfect husband material to me...not! Keep crying yourself to sleep MC, eventually you'll run out of tears and wake up from your self inflicted misery or end it once and for all.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Divorce the her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The cuck haters will hate this story & annihilate you, I thought it had promise, needed to be a little more thorough & fleshed out a little, much too short, each sex scene was over far too soon & the end part where she has chosen his friend over him could have also been dealt with in more detail, you have potential though! Dont listen to the haters, they will destroy you, everyone has their kinks, they knew it was a cuck story before opening, hoping your next stories will be similar but longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugh, faggots!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic little cuckboy. Go ahead weep like a little boy. A very depressing and sad story. I hope the writer enjoyed the story. Only little cuck boys will enjoy it.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

"I hear them through the walls and cry myself to sleep"...Why? He wanted the cock for himself? If not, why stay married and support a whore? 1* for this stupidity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

See this is what happens husband gets dumped into the other room and ignored . Now instead of having a loving wife you have got a slut as a wife that doesn’t give a shit to you and now you are moaning about it what a surprise. That is why this sort of fetish should never leave your brain. You might think that it’s going to be ok no one will get hurt now look . That is why cuckold/sharing/swinging thoughts should be kept in your head in other words leave in in your thoughts lock it away and just ignore it. In real life cuckold/sharing/swinging events are definitely dangerous because someone gets hurt .

MonsieurXMonsieurXabout 2 years ago

Nonsense of the highest degree

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow what a wimp why don't you beat his ass then bitch slap her and make that worm suck you and you fuck him up the ass ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the hell is this degenerative train wreck?? What a wimp and seriously who the hell wants a wife who rejects him to another room while fucking someone else? This is one of the most messed up stories I've read yet.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

All the cuck-fantasists should read this one for a more realistic version of what the lifestyle brings.

kelchakelchaabout 2 years ago

Just a perfect cuck and it seems the alpha is a closet queen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seems like a well prepared divorce would solve all his problems, leaving the bitch with her clothes and her maiden name. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LW garbage 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Geez, now that Elon Musk owns twitter the lib pansies are running for cover...

Please 'Timboln' , find something else to do with your free time now you've

lost your twitter safe space...Your future in Erotic writng will be a short one.

Navy_gunnerNavy_gunnerabout 2 years ago

Sorry the part of him going bi wouldn't have happened, and once the new BF relationship started the divorce papers would have been served.

Rw43Rw43about 2 years ago

You say this tale is based on a true story. Inasmuch as that statement is consistent with your profile, I wonder why such a controlling b*tch allows you to post online at all.

<>

Your tale reinforces the stereotype that wife-sharing leads to outright cuckoldry, and that willing cuckolds are latently gay and possibly extremely submissive. That's frequently not true, but it IS true (by my observation, at least) that these experiences can happen in a cascade of debauchery, which convinces the dominant partner that you are on board. (After all, you started this cascade without full knowledge of where the train wreck would end up once someone else--whom you trusted--took control without any regard to loving you.) Once you give up your share of control in a relationship, you leave yourself wide open to abuse from the controller(s). Yes, you love them, and at one point you trusted them, but they don't love you once they've lost respect for you. They will pretend to care--I need you SOOOO MUCH! --in order to get you to stay submissive so they can enjoy abusing you. If they would rather abuse you than give back equal control, YOU NEED TO ESCAPE. They don't love you.

<>

If this were a simple tale, I'd strongly suggest you post in the Gay category. Nobody at Loving Wives likes to read about men rimming, sucking and teabagging each other.

<>

However, if it is a cry for help, or to get feedback to an abusive spouse about how imbalanced your hotwife-relationship has become, I personally say to keep posting here at LW. My distaste of the subject matter is outweighed by my distaste for your abusive spouse.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

Well you should thank Jason for showing you your true nature, you are a fag and like mens dicks. Embrace it, admit you dont miss the pussy and get yourself some dudes on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

www.literotica.com/s/be-careful-what-you-wish-for-1893.

.

That indicate there are 1893 stories with the same idiotic title -- and that's just on this site. It also indicates how much effort and thought went into typing (can't really call it writing) this mess.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Well, he's gay, he should just go find a boyfriend.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The recent run of cuck stories in LW are so bad that even Odiouser is avoiding them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I became a cuck when I shared my wife with my good friend. When we undressed I was nervous as his cock was much thicker and longer than mine. My wife loved it. I didn't suck him but after he fucked her she told me to eat her messy pussy. They cuddled together kissing and watching me. At that moment we all knew the way things would be from then on. I love being a cuckold and gave my friend complete ownership of my wifes pussy and sex life. I enjoy cleaning her often as soon as he.pulls out.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Another Cuckservative writing about the reality of what limp wristed closeted little boys he and his ilk are. All studies clearly expose that most cucks ARE the limp dicked bi/gay dudes.

GO masturbate to a picture of Trump like all his cum guzzling Cuck fans do. You'll feel better.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 2 years ago

Imagine...

Imagine yourself writing a story where the main character (which will be viewed essentially as your own avatar, since you have written your story in a first-person perspective) ends up crying inside to sleep while his worthless wife gets herself railed, in the other room, by his so-called friend, a friend who raped him just a couple of night before...

Now, I am not at all a medical professional, but, after posting such a story, and reflecting on your work, wouldn't you think of yourself as... I don't know... unhinged, if not completely bonkers? Bottom line, though: you know there's something wrong with you.

Hey, I'm not here to kink-shame (well, not really), but this is less of an erotic story and more of a cry for help.

It does, however, prove, once again, something that I have written quite often around this site: cuckoldry is a mental illness. There's something quite wrong with any man accepting to become some woman's cuckboy, with absolutely no upside whatever for him in this new dynamic, and this is yet another story showing it quite thoroughly.

Ah well... this was awful, but, at least, this was the kind of awful that you forget about quite easily.

KaripetKaripetabout 2 years ago

That doesn't sound like a very loving wife to me. He gives her a gift, and as a reward, she shuns him to the guest room.

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316about 2 years ago

There's nothing wrong with the type of content, it's how it was delivered. The switch to bisexuality wouldn't happen without conversation or something leading up to it. The ending makes no sense either without set up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another "writer" with syphillis brain attempting to produce something clever and failing with the same results of falling into and climbing out of a septic tank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

leave

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Thanks, but no thanks. that is NOT how these things work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How dumb. Cry myself to sleep? Get a divorce and move on. You did it to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a pathetic waste of internet space. You wasted our time, asshole.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021about 2 years ago

Not really worth a comment…

Except maybe

STOP WRITING!!!!

Bogey3Bogey3about 2 years ago

You are a brave man. Surprising her like that! Fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No tags! Fkn GAY belongs in GAY! Asshole! 1*

omnivorousomnivorousabout 1 month ago

Excellent, I thought....extremely arousingm thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTimboln@Timboln
My wife and I will each be writing stories from our different perspectives. Sometimes they will be the same encounter, sometimes they will be individual encounters. She told me to insert that I am a pathetic cuck, but that's just her perspective