Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Guy punished for wearing his cousin's ballet clothes.
5.4k words
4.35
19.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3dbpp
3dbpp
10 Followers

Home alone

"See you later, Dan! Amy and I are going shopping and then to ballet. Be good and don't do anything wrong!" Daniel's cousin jokingly said goodbye and left the apartment.

Daniel didn't know what to hate more. That Mia called him "Dan" or that she still treated him like a little kid. Yes, she was older and in the past she had always been more independent than him. But now he was almost 19 and had not been a little kid for a long time.

But he was also grateful to her for taking him into her student shared apartment when he couldn't find a room when he started his studies.

Amy, the other roommate, was totally against taking a guy into the flat-share at that time, but Mia had vouched for Daniel.

Amy and Mia knew each other from their medical studies and shared the same hobby. Both had been doing ballet since they were little girls. At some point, the three of them had formed a shared apartment with another student. But when the other girl moved out after a year, they quickly needed someone new. It was a good fit that Daniel was just starting his chemistry studies.

Mia - or rather her mother - was probably also responsible for Daniel's secret passion. When he once visited her, Mia's mother took him to Mia's ballet classes.

He still remembered exactly how the sight of the girls had fascinated him. How they stretched their slender bodies in their pink outfits and swirled gracefully around the room to the music.

Of course, he had never found the courage to start dancing himself - after all, ballet was only for girls. At least that was what he always told his cousin when he had to go to class but didn't dare to participate. Inside, however, he was obsessed with it and envied her hobby.

Daniel wasn't gay. Women were definitely his thing. But at some point he had just started secretly wearing Mia's dance clothes whenever he visited her. He imagined himself tiptoeing across the stage or gliding weightlessly through the air.

But then he and his family moved farther away from Mia, and from then on it was over.

Now, however, he had been living room to room with her for a few months. But not only with her, but also with Amy. And whenever he had the apartment to himself, he rummaged through their closets and secretly put on some of their outfits.

Today was another one of those days. He would have plenty of time, since his two roommates wouldn't be back for hours.

In the act

Daniel let a few more minutes pass before he went into Mia's room, just to be sure.

By now he knew exactly where her ballet things were in the closet and also where she kept her dirty laundry. Once he had put on one of Amy's freshly washed pair of tights and she almost noticed, he had become more careful and usually put on the worn outfits.

He walked over to the laundry bag and began rummaging through it. He quickly found Mia's ballet tights, her thong and her blue leotard that she had worn to class yesterday.

Daniel was a lean guy, barely taller than his cousin. Sports had never been his thing. That's why Mia's clothes usually fit him quite well.

His hands were shaking with excitement as he undressed. It didn't take long for his t-shirt, sweatpants, socks, and boxer shorts to land on the floor.

He then got into Mia's thong and sat on her bed, carefully rolling the ballet tights up his legs. Oh, how he enjoyed the feel of the silky material against his skin.

Then he stepped into her camisole leotard and pulled the straps over his shoulders. Now he was annoyed again that he lacked the feminine curves to fill out the leotard. Instead, his - admittedly small - manhood was quite evident. And that more and more from second to second. Because the clothes were turning him on insanely. The cool synthetic material of the leotard felt so great on his skin.

Only with difficulty he could control the desire to rub his now stiff friend. Because there was no way he could afford to leave sticky marks in Mia's clothes.

Then Daniel's eyes fell on Mia's open dance bag, where he discovered her new pointe shoes. He just couldn't resist and slipped into them. Unfortunately, he had to take out Mia's toe pads first, otherwise the shoes wouldn't have fit anymore. With internet videos he had taught himself some time ago how to tie the satin ribbons on the pointe shoes properly around the ankles.

Just as he had tied the ribbon of the second shoe, he suddenly heard Mia's and Amy's voices in the hallway.

Panic rose in him and his heart beat up to his throat. He couldn't take off his clothes. So he quickly gathered his own clothes and ran back to his room. In the process, the hard leather soles of the pointe shoes made more noise than he would have liked.

At the last second he made it to his room and closed the door. Then the girls were already in the apartment.

Daniel heard Mia go into her room, calling out, "I'm back for a minute. Forgot my ballet stuff."

Silence. Minutes past. Daniel was paralyzed.

Footsteps in the flat's hallway. There was a knock on his door.

"Dan? Are you there? Open the door!"

Daniel quickly tried to turn the key, but Mia was already standing in his room. In her hand she held one of his socks.

"What the hell...". She was speechless when she saw him.

Then Daniel noticed Amy standing behind Mia in the hallway, obviously regaining her temper faster. She pulled out her cell phone and pointed it at Daniel. "I have to film this or no one will believe me."

Daniel tried to get past Mia to take the phone from Amy. But he was immediately stopped by her, "Not one step further or this will end up live on Instagram."

He realized he had no chance of getting out of the act. He had made a mistake and would now probably have to face the consequences.

Then Amy and Mia suddenly started laughing with laughter.

"Look at her, our little ballerina!" Amy said.

"Oh, how cute. The pointe shoes. And then those hairy legs in the pink tights. I just can't take it anymore." The two couldn't stop laughing and already had tears in their eyes.

Daniel, on the other hand, was incredibly embarrassed. His face had turned bright red. He held his hands in front of the bulge in his crotch.

Amy was the first to regain her composure. "You realize there will be consequences?" she finally asked.

Then she whispered something in Mia's ear and they both started whispering behind their hands. Every now and then they laughed out loud or praised the other for her great idea.

In the end, Mia took the floor and gave Daniel the choice of moving out within a week or staying in the shared apartment and enduring his "other" punishment.

Daniel had no choice. It was the middle of the semester and he was chronically short of money. Moving out was out of the question.

"Okay, so what's the 'other' punishment?" he finally wanted to know.

"You're not in a position to ask questions here. Just say if you want to move out or stay," was all he got from Amy in response.

"Stay." was his decision after a few seconds of consideration.

Danielle

"That leaves us with a little over 2 hours. Gonna be close, but should be enough." Amy summed up the decision.

"Alright, my little ballet girl. First, off to the bathroom and get undressed. Completely!" she ordered Daniel.

He did as he was ordered. The girls followed his lead. When he got rid of Mia's clothes in the bathroom and stood naked in front of them, he only wished that a big hole opened up under him and that he could just sink into it.

Never in his life had he felt so humiliated.

Mia rummaged out a package of cold wax strips from the small bathroom cabinet. She needed the entire package for Daniel's chest, stomach, butt and inner thighs. Then it was on. He had never felt such pain as the girls tore off one strip after another. Luckily he wasn't that hairy, but it still hurt like hell. His skin burned like fire and he had to bite his fingers to keep from screaming.

And even though he was red all over afterward, the girls still weren't satisfied. "I guess you'll have to shave the rest. But use warm water and a fresh blade. Otherwise our princess is going to get razor zits." Amy laughed.

First up was his face. "Sideburns too, we don't want anyone to think you're a man in the end, do we?" his cousin joked. "And remember your sack, too!"

As he shaved, the two kept pointing out when he wasn't thorough enough and had missed another hair somewhere.

Then, after a good half hour, everything was done. At the end, Mia gave him some body lotion, which at least soothed his skin a bit. He also smelled quite sweetly of exotic fruits now.

Examining Daniel, the two girls looked at him as he stood before them naked and now without a single disturbing hair. His entire body was clean-shaven and shining like a baby's bottom.

"Something is still bothering you. Don't you think so, Amy?", Mia wanted to know with a big grin.

"True. It's just a little thing, but there's no way we can re-dress our new friend like this." - Amy lowered her eyes toward Daniel's best piece. "Wait a minute. I'll get something."

She disappeared from the room for a moment, then returned with a kitchen tray in her hands. On it lay a pair of latex gloves, a roll of tape, a pair of rather skimpy skin-colored panties, and the large kitchen scissors.

Demonstratively, she opened them before Daniel's eyes.

"And sweetie, ready for the next act?" she asked Daniel sardonically, nodding at Mia.

"Are you girls crazy? Please, you can't seriously be planning this!" Daniel panicked.

Amy ignored his whining and put on her gloves. Then she just ordered Daniel to stay still while she put her hand on his crown jewels.

Daniel closed his eyes and began to whimper. But he only felt a sudden pressure in his groin. He went wide-eyed when he saw that his testicles had moved from their usual location up into his abdomen.

"Are you crazy? What on earth have you done?" he snapped.

"Don't be like that," Mia returned, bored. "Until just before you were born, your balls were there, too. Maybe they even remember?" Then Daniel's tormentors looked at each other and burst out laughing again.

After they had calmed down, Amy said: "And now the grand finale: Let's make your little friend disappear". Whereby she emphasized "little" once again.

She handed him the panties from the tray and instructed him to pull them up over his knees. "It's from my ex. Had given it to me before we were going to a wedding. Said it would make my dress look better on me," Amy explained. "That's when he became my ex."

Daniel could read the words "Spanx" on the sewn-in tag as he struggled to get the tight piece of fabric over his knees. The panties somehow barely gave.

Amy grabbed the two sides of his now empty scrotum and tied them around the base of his penis with a piece of the tape. She did the whole thing with such disinterest in his private parts as probably only medical professionals can have. Then she cut a longer piece of tape, knotted it around his glans and pulled his best friend with it rudely between his legs. She fixed the ends of the tape to Daniel's butt cheeks. "Legs together." was her next command before she pulled the skimpy panties up over Daniel's butt. It was impossibly tight and he felt his testicles being pushed even further into his groin.

Daniel looked down at himself and wasn't sure whether to be pleased or frightened. His abdomen was completely flat. There was nothing left to see of his penis. The panties concealed any remnant of his manhood.

"Well, Danielle, do you like it?" Mia wanted to know.

"Danielle? Nice name, by the way!" Amy said with a grin.

"Oh, yeah. By the way, I imagine that's going to be really painful when your little friend gets excited down there. So you better keep your dirty thoughts in check for the next few hours," Amy said as a word of warning.

"And don't drink anything. Because you realize you can't go to the bathroom like that either, right?" added Mia.

Amy left the bathroom, calling from outside, "That reminds me, I forgot another memento of my ex."

She came back with a small cardboard box and a plastic bottle. Danielle had to turn around before she opened the box.

Danielle was also beginning to wonder why Amy hadn't just disposed of the mementos of her ex-boyfriend instead of trying them out on her now.

Then she was told to lean in and all she heard was a smacking sound.

"Try to enjoy it, sweetie! The first time is supposed to be especially nice, isn't it?". With those words, Amy exposed Danielle's bottom again, spread her butt cheeks apart a bit, and then rudely slid a dildo into Danielle's butt hole.

Danielle's backdoor had never had to take in anything bigger than a suppository before. The lube didn't really make penetration pleasant either. But when the dildo was in position, the thing was turning her on a bit.

Danielle felt the tip of the dildo teasing her prostate. It felt kind of warm. And when Amy pulled the panties back up over Danielle's bottom, it pushed the dildo even a little harder into Danielle.

Danielle didn't dare speak. She wouldn't have been able to either. The last minutes were just too much for her.

Transformation

Then Mia led Danielle to her room.

Mia conjured up a dark gray ballet leotard with a stand-up collar and round back neckline from her closet. This was what Danielle had to wear. For over it, she gave her a clean pair of pink ballet tights. The gusset in the crotch made Danielle's penis, wedged between her legs, appear a little more inconspicuous in the leotard.

"I still have these from Halloween," Amy said as she joined them moments later with a brunette wig in one hand and a beauty case in the other.

Slowly, Danielle began to like it. Obviously the girls were just fulfilling her most intimate desires. She couldn't help but let her hands glide over her upper body and legs. Everything felt even more silky and intense without body hair. Her slender legs even looked really sexy in the light-colored tights.

At the thought, however, Danielle immediately felt a warmth in her best piece again, reminding her to pull herself together. The dildo was still pressing on her prostate, too. Amy had warned her, after all. And as tight as she had put the tape around Danielle's penis, an erection certainly wouldn't do it any good.

Then Mia dug out an old pair of pointe shoes and gave them to Danielle. The shoes looked really worn out - no comparison to the shiny new shoes Danielle had worn just an hour ago.

The two girls ended up wanting Danielle to sit at Mia's desk so they would have an easier time styling her. While Amy used a few bobby pins to secure the wig on Danielle's head and then pulled the hair up into a bun, Mia took care of Danielle's makeup.

Under a layer of concealer Danielle's beard shadow disappeared. With lots of foundation and some blush, Mia gave Danielle's face more feminine features and emphasized her already high cheekbones.

When Mia was finally done with Danielle's eyes, she looked into the mirror on Mia's desk as if enchanted. With eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and eyelash curler, she had worked wonders.

Danielle hardly recognized herself.

Finally, Mia applied a subtle lipstick. With that, Danielle's transformation was almost complete.

"So, princess, one more thing." with that Amy pulled two self-adhesive silicone cups out of her beauty case and slid them into Danielle's leotard.

Now she even had breasts - albeit very small ones.

Danielle carefully placed her hands on them, enjoying how the weight of the artificial breasts felt on her own chest. She smiled briefly.

"Then we're ready to start your punishment," Mia snapped Danielle out of her reverie.

"I thought this was the punishment," Danielle objected incredulously.

Again, Amy and Mia were in each other's arms, laughing.

"No." Mia answered dryly, and then explained to Danielle that she was about to join Amy and Mia's ballet class.

"And these are the rules:" she continued.

"1. If you don't do what we say, you're kicked out of the apartment.

2. if you take off even one part of your outfit, you're kicked out of the apartment.

3. if you don't follow through to the end, you... know."

Danielle couldn't believe her ears, "You want me to leave the apartment like this? Are you crazy? What if I run into someone who knows me on the way?"

"Hey, sweetie. I don't understand the problem. What's wrong with your outfit? You look so great in it, don't you?" said Amy with a wink.

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you secretly put on my clothes. By the way, I bet that wasn't the first time," was all Mia had to say about it.

Katherine

A few minutes later, the three of them left their apartment. They were running late. Amy and Mia were wearing street clothes and Danielle nothing but her pointe shoes, tights and leotard.

Still, Mia was eager to take a selfie of the three of them. "As a memento." Amy and she took Danielle in the middle and on "Duck face!", Mia triggered.

Afterward, Danielle prayed to God that they wouldn't run into anyone they knew on their way.

She was lucky in the stairwell. Only old Miss Higgins met them there, and she was almost blind.

Danielle headed straight for the parking lot behind the house. "Where do you think you're going, honey?" Amy stopped her.

"Let's do something for the environment and ditch the car. Riding the bus is great too, isn't it?"

Danielle felt heat rising in her.

The bus ride that followed was even more humiliating for her than any of the other events of the day so far. Even on the way to the bus stop, reactions included everything from smirks and laughter, to whistles from passing cars and wild name-calling.

Fortunately, the bus was only half full. Amy and Mia picked extra seats farther away, leaving Danielle to sit alone. A guy in the row next to her threw Danielle a kiss, grinning.

Throughout the ride, two teenagers behind her giggled at her and snapped cell phone photo after cell phone photo. Danielle wondered if she was the new Tic Toc star yet. But at least they didn't meet anyone who knew Danielle, and after about 20 minutes of driving, they reached their destination. The ballet school was only a few hundred yards from the bus stop.

Despite all the adrenaline in her body, however, Danielle was starting to get a whole other problem: her shoes were really quite tight and rubbed against her toes every time she moved. It was starting to hurt. She wondered if this was normal and if all dancers felt this way.

Also, the pressure in her abdomen with every single step reminded her of the visitor in her bottom.

When they finally reached the ballet school, the three of them still had almost half an hour before class started. Amy and Mia therefore insisted that Danielle meet her new "classmates" first.

They entered the ballet room. Inside, a dozen or so girls, all around 20 years old, were already preparing for class.

Some of them were standing at one of the countless ballet bars or sitting on the floor, stretching or chatting with each other.

The moment Danielle entered the hall, there was instant silence. Then laughter burst upon them like a storm. Some of the girls stood up to get a closer look at Danielle, others went straight for their cell phones to film or take photos.

"Girls, this is Danielle. You guys go ahead and get acquainted. We'll be changing." Mia explained before she and Amy headed for the locker room.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for the girls in the room to settle down. But somehow Danielle couldn't shake the feeling that Amy or Mia had announced their visit.

Actually, Danielle should have felt like in a dream here. She was among incredibly pretty dancers of her age and wore the clothes she had always wanted. Instead, she felt like she was in a nightmare that just wouldn't end.

3dbpp
3dbpp
10 Followers
12