Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point, one of the ballerinas approached Danielle.

"Hi, Daniel-le, I'm Katherine," she introduced herself, eyeing Danielle from top to bottom. Her eyes paused briefly at Danielle's mid.

"Would you like to give me a hand with my warmup?" she asked, clearly amused.

Katherine was incredibly sexy. That much was clear. Huge brown eyes, willowy slim, cute bubble butt and legs to fall in love with. Only her breasts were maybe a bit too big for a dancer, but exactly to Danielle's taste. But Danielle was somehow not comfortable with the matter and therefore denied with a flimsy reason: She did not know how exactly she could help Katherine with her warmup.

Katherine didn't let up: "Oh, I think Amy and Mia would definitely want you to help me. And you're not supposed to say no, are you?"

That settled that question for Danielle, too. All the girls in the room obviously knew. Once again, she had no choice. Danielle followed Katherine to one of the ballet bars and stood waiting behind her.

"Can you push my leg higher when I do an arabesque?" she asked as she turned to the barre and held onto it with both hands. She stretched her left leg back and slowly lifted it. As she did so, she deliberately brushed her outstretched foot along Danielle's leg to her pubic area.

Through Danielle's tights, these strokes felt like soft lightning bolts traveling over her skin.

Danielle broke out in a sweat. She felt the blood rushing into her constricted penis.

"Are you going to help me or what?" asked Katherine impatiently. "Push my leg up as high as you can!".

With shaky hands, Danielle grabbed Katherine's ankle and slowly pushed her leg higher and higher.

Katherine was incredibly limber. Danielle was able to move Katherine's leg up so far with ease that Katherine was almost doing the splits while standing. She kept her back absolutely straight and presented her tight butt to Danielle the whole time. Danielle didn't know where to look.

Then suddenly Katherine pushed herself off the bar and dropped against Danielle. Although Katherine was light as a feather, the weight was enough to knock Danielle off balance. She fell lengthwise on her butt and Katherine fell on top of her shortly after.

Danielle was dazed for a second, but then realized that at least she hadn't hurt herself. Only her anal intruder seemed to have penetrated her a little deeper with the impact.

She lifted her head and saw that Katherine was now sitting on top of her in the splits. Her left leg rested on Danielle's chest, her right leg was between Danielle's legs, and the gusset of her black ballet tights was touching Danielle's now new mons veneris right where Danielle's penis had been until earlier.

As she did so, Katherine presented Danielle with her well-formed derriere.

Danielle's heart was racing, pumping her blood into her penis so fast that she could hardly stand the pain and arousal. Her penis wanted to swell, but the tape wrapped tightly around the glans did not give an inch.

Tears came to Danielle's eyes.

"Well, you two? What are you two lying around for?"

That was Mia's voice. She leaned over Danielle and Katherine, "Class is about to start and Danielle needs to warm up a bit after all!"

Class

Katherine gracefully rose from Danielle and continued her warmup on the barre without her.

But Katherine not riding her anymore did little to help Danielle get her arousal under control. What did help was Mia's "warmup" for Danielle's feet. Actually, it was more of a torture than a warmup.

Danielle was told to hold onto the bar and then slowly "go on pointe", i.e. stand on her toes. The first few times this was at least doable thanks to the pointe shoes. But by the 10th time at the latest, it felt like Danielle's toes were on a hot stove top.

She didn't think about the horny boyfriend between her legs now. Only about how many of her toes were already chafed and bloody by now. But Mia was relentless. She also went along with it. For her, however, this seemed to be one of the easiest exercises.

The ordeal was not over until Miss Dubois, the ballet teacher, entered the class room.

Immediately all the girls turned to her and greeted her politely with a curtsy - all the girls except Danielle. And that seemed to displease Miss Dubois quite a bit.

"Who are you and what's going on here?" she inquired from her teacher's chair right next to the door. "I do not tolerate unannounced guest dancers in my ballet room."

Obviously, Miss Dubois was the only one here who wasn't in the loop.

"This is Danielle. A friend of mine," Mia introduced her. "She's visiting with me right now, and she really wanted to come to my ballet class."

"Well, I'm afraid that won't be possible," Miss Dubois decided. "But you're welcome to sit over there and watch," she invited Danielle, pointing to the spot on the wall where the girls had placed their bags.

Danielle was suddenly pretty sure there had to be a God. Because first, Miss Dubois probably hadn't realized that she wasn't a woman at all, and second, Amy and Mia now had to leave her alone until class was over.

Danielle quickly sat down at the assigned seat and began to massage her aching feet in her pointe shoes.

Immediately, Amy was with her, digging her cell phone out of her bag.

"Hey, ballerina! Don't be sad you don't get to join us. I've got something else here so you won't get bored." She tapped away on her phone for a moment and then put it away.

The class began. All the girls started with "pliés" at the bar, a kind of squat where the knees are bent to the side instead of forward. In between, they also repeatedly stood upright and then bent their upper bodies forward in a "cambré". The sight was dreamlike. 14 pretty dancers in ballet outfits presented their crisp backsides to Danielle.

And exactly at the moment when the girls made such a "cambré" for the first time, the visitor in Danielle's butt reported with gentle vibrations. Apparently Amy could control the thing remotely via her cell phone.

And those vibrations were increasing by the minute! Together with the sight of the dancers, this made Danielle's excitement increase uncontrollably.

Her heart was racing and in her mind nothing but the desire to take off the bonds around her little friend and finally let her arousal run free.

Again and again Danielle felt for her penis with her hand between her legs. By now it had reached a considerable size. With every milliliter of blood more in it, however, the pain also increased. Danielle tried to think of something else, but it didn't help.

It took what felt like an eternity for Miss Dubois to finish the first part of the lesson and allow her students a short break.

Amy, Mia and Katherine took the opportunity and went to Danielle. Katherine stood very close in front of her.

"Well, you little dancing mouse! How do you like what you've seen of the class so far?" she asked while slowly opening her legs sideways and letting her feet slide apart.

When her crotch was level with Danielle's eyes, she paused briefly. Only to land abruptly in perfect side splits on the floor.

"I think it tickled her feet a little bit, didn't it?" asked Mia.

"And elsewhere!" added Amy. Then she took her phone out of her pocket again, and shortly thereafter Danielle's prostate just about exploded. The stimulation from the vibrator was finally too much for the gland. And after that for Danielle's penis.

Like a volcano, it now hurled out Danielle's juice. At the same time she moaned loudly in pain.

The three girls could see from the twitching in Daniel's abdomen exactly how milliliter after milliliter discharged into her tight panties and the leotard worn over them. Disgusted, they contorted their faces and then laughed out loud.

After Danielle had shot her ammunition, she stormed out of the room. Past the ballet teacher, who looked after her in confusion, and into the thankfully empty foyer of the school.

She took a quick breath and looked around. Danielle just wanted to get away and get out of this whole act. The pain in her best part was hell.

But only now she noticed that she had nothing on her. No money, no cell phone, not even her apartment key - her outfit had no pockets, after all.

And there was no place in the foyer where she could have freed her aching friend: There was no way she was going outside in her outfit, there was no public restroom, and the doors labeled "Office" and "Private" were both locked.

So there was only the ladies' locker room left - there didn't seem to be one for men either...

Daniel

Danielle listened briefly at the door to the locker room, then entered. Fortunately, there was actually no one inside.

Danielle quickly found the door to the restrooms at the other end of the room.

She found a stall, closed the door, and pulled down her tights, leotard, and shapewear underpants. Everything was sticky and full of her cum. Then she ripped the tape off her ass and freed her penis from its restraints. It was partially red and blue and hurt terribly. Danielle wondered that maybe a doctor had better look at it.

At least her balls had slipped back to where they belonged.

Lastly, she turned her attention to the vibrator still pulsing violently in her bottom. It took her a while to relax her sphincter enough to release the fun maker.

Daniel tossed the still diligently vibrating toy into the trash can next to the toilet. He threw his two silicone breasts and the wig right after it.

Then he wiped his juice from his underpants and leotard and got dressed again. His manhood was now clearly visible again through the ballet leotard.

When he finally took off his pointe shoes, he only saw how battered his toes were. The feet of the tights were red from his blood.

Just as he was about to walk back out of the booth, he heard Amy and Mia's voices. They were calling his name. His real name.

As it turned out, Miss Dubois had sent them out to check on Daniel. Obviously, Miss Dubois was worried because Mia's "friend" had left class so suddenly.

When Amy and Mia saw Daniel, they didn't want to go back to class. They agreed that this had been punishment enough for him. They also didn't want to put Daniel through another bus ride in his condition, and instead the three of them took an Uber back to their apartment.

During the ride back, they did not speak to each other. Only when they were back at the apartment did Mia speak up. Daniel could stay in the shared apartment. But he would have to promise not to touch her and Amy's things again.

She also told him that it was okay if ballet clothes turned him on. She herself found them sexy too. But then he should buy his own.

Finally, Amy and Mia encouraged him to give ballet a serious try if it meant so much to him. Ballet needs more real men.

12