Be Careful what You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that is gooood.." Dan moaned and I thought that he was close to cumming.

I moved my left hand beneath him to massage his balls and that sweet spot behind them. A finger probing his anus.

Drivers Mate, beside him, was still pumping his own cock. He brought it closer to my face and rubbed it off my cheek, smearing precum on me.

"Get out of the way, Steve", Dan ordered Drivers Mate and Steve stepped back a little.

Dan then suddenly withdrew from my mouth and pulled my ponytail roughly again. This guy knew what he wanted and damn well took it. It was so hot to be so powerless.

Dan pushed and pulled me into a new position. I found myself with my top half bent over the front seat. Dan wasted no time mounting me from behind and kept up his hard and rapid assault on my pussy. My breasts were hanging freely over the seat and the driver grabbed them roughly. He knelt on the seat in front of me and stuck his cock into my mouth without a word. I sucked him into my mouth deeply and gave him the same treatment as Dan a few moments earlier. My right hand pumped his shaft while my left massaged his balls, perineum and asshole. Driver grabbed my swinging breasts and he pinched and squeezed my nipples. The two men were pounding me both ends. I was aware of the sensation of being fucked hard while also giving a blow job. I was completely filled both ends and I was incredibly turned on. My eyes watered and my legs were shaking. Letting go of Driver's cock and balls, I gropped out hoping to grab another virile cock from somewhere. Either Steve or Greg moved to my right. They must have climbed into the seat where I had been. I felt a stiff cock fill my hand and I pumped furiously. The cock's owner's hand reach in between my legs and rub my sensitive clit, coating his fingers in my pussy juice. Then I felt his hand join mine on his shaft, lubricating it, before going back to my clit. Within a couple of minutes, it was all too much for me to take. I trembled and shook as another orgasm took over my body, but the men didn't let up. I heard some of the men moan and groan too. Then, the cock that I was pumping started to spray cum all over my hand and my right side. I could feel the wetness of cum sliding down my body.

A few seconds after that Dan started to slap my ass hard and fuck me rapidly.

"You filthy dirty whore, you and your hot wet pussy are gonna make me cum...aaaahhh...," Dan growled. His crass talk was something I hadn't experienced before and it was having a surprising effect on me and I could feel a third orgasm building inside me. Oh my, but this guy knew how to fuck me hard and fast. He grunted a few more obscenities before finally collapsing onto my back.

"Dan, get out and give me a go", said Steve or Greg - whichever one didn't just cum all over me, I presumed. Dan pulled out of me, gave me a whack on the ass and moved away.

"Nice Kym. I told you that you would enjoy it," said Dan.

I was kind of proud of myself as I felt his cum sliding down my inner thigh. That was two men satisfied, and another still in my mouth. Dan was right, I did enjoy it. He had taken away my power, my ability to object, even my choice. But with it, he took away my guilt. I couldn't help it. I was unable to stop it. It is not my fault.

Someone else moved in behind me and before long, I had another cock in my pussy. I couldn't see who was fucking me from behind now, as I still had the driver's cock pumping in and out of my mouth. Presumably, it was either Greg or Steve, as one of those hadn't any real action yet. As my mouth was busy, I couldn't tell which one.

The driver had grabbed my breasts and was sliding his cock through my cleavage when he withdrew from my mouth and back into my mouth again through my cleavage. He had managed to combine a tit-wank with a blow job. I was enthusiastically performing, spitting and slurping all over his shaft to provide the lubricant.

My tongue lashed at the cock in my mouth. When ever he withdrew enough I spat on his cock to help it slide between my breasts. My right hand, still slick with another man's cum, reached forward to stroke his balls. My left hand stroked his shaft.

The guy behind me slipped his cock inside me. He took over from where Dan left off and ploughed in and out of my pussy with rapid forceful strokes. But it hardly registered as I was now gasping for air with tears streaming down my face. The driver was fucking my face hard, and I guessed, was close to his own release.

Then there was a new sensation. My eyes flew open in surprise and shock and I started to gag on the cock in my mouth. The guy behind me had put a finger into my asshole.

"AAAAaaaahhhhh, OUCH!" I screamed. Nobody had ever gone there before. My hubby had suggested it once or twice, but we never took it beyond an exploratory outer caress.

"Shhhh, babe. Relax and you will like it", he said as he gently stroked my back with his free hand.

"Ah for fuck sake, Greg", screamed the driver in frustration "I was almost there."

It was only then I knew that it was Steve who wanked himself off all over me and Greg was now probing my ass.

"Put your fat cock back in me now and get that finger out!" I shouted in frustration.

Greg obliged me with my first order and he slid his cock into my pussy, but he left his finger in place, unmoving. Driver, resumed his full frontal assault.

"Dan, this dirty bitch is gonna cum for us again. Frig her clit and I will get into her back door", said Greg.

The meaning of those words hardly registered with me. I had been listening to a barrage of dirty talk for a while, and this was just more of the same to me. I felt Dan gently probe my folds until he got my sweet spot. I opened my stance wider to let him in. Then Greg's finger started to move and probe deeper into my asshole. I heard him spit a few times and felt wet globules slide down my ass crack. He started to move his finger deeper inside my ass before pulling out again. At times, he rotated his finger, pushing down against the walls. He built up into a thrusting motion, the rhythm of which Dan mimicked while he stroked my clit. The initial uncomfortable feeling turned to the more familiar need and longing for a cock inside me. It was a new sensation too. Almost like the back of my clit was being stroked.

As I got more comfortable with the probing finger, my concentration passed again to the Driver's cock, who had resumed fucking my face and breasts. Then the finger was gone, but replaced with a larger member. Greg's cock. He slowly entered my asshole as Dan rapidly rubbed my clit.

"Aaaanng, this piece of ass is like fucking a virgin...so fucking tight,,,aaaaaaaah," moaned Greg as he pushed further into me. Before long I was pushing back onto him, trying to get more of him in. Meanwhile, my right had had gone between the Driver's legs and I was pulling him into my mouth. The sensation of having my ass and face fucked was indescribable. Greg was hitting parts of me that was sending sparks of juddering stimulation throughout my body. My legs were trembling uncontrollably. I started to moan incoherently which must have vibrated through the cock in my mouth. Just then, the driver made a long deep groan and spurted hot cum into my mouth. I kept sucking him until the very last drop, while Greg was now pounding into me and Dan was strumming my clit. Dan then jammed a couple of fingers into my pussy. I was a helpless babbling idot, barely able to stand. My upper body just slumped over the seats while Greg pulled and push me on and off his cock. I started to cum hard, with deep, full body waves of sensation pulsing through me. A long deep "Ohhh Goood" escaped my lips as I gripped the van seat for leverage to push back against Greg. I twerked my ass hard against him and my legs buckled. A stream of hot liquid squirted out of me. Just at that moment, Greg grabbed my hips hard and then gave his own cry of release. His cum squirted into my ass with a spreading warmth. There were a few more thrusts and he withdrew his cock with a pop.

That was it. All four men were apparently satisfied and there was no more hands on me or cocks in me. The Driver in front of me was gently petting a flaccid dick, with his bum resting against the dashboard and his knees on the seat. I looked around. Dan was sitting behind me, to my right, with his cloths back to normal. I could see a tell-tail smear of pussy juice on his track pants, drying to a white crust. He was licking the fingers he had just taken away from my pussy.

To my left Steve was sitting on the floor of the bus blocking the door and grinning up at me. Behind me, Greg was pulling up his track pants. There was cum leaking out of me. My legs were still wobbly. I flopped down beside Dan, keeled over onto his lap and passed out. The guys left me sleep for, I guess, about 10 minutes. The next I realised, Dan was shaking me awake and I realised that the minibus was about five hundred meters from my home. I used Dan's towel again to wipe off the cum dripping from my ass and pussy and along my body. My cold wet run bra was pulled back down in place. I asked Greg to help with the back, as it had rolled up and got tangled a little. He gave my right breast a gentle squeeze and kissed my neck before obliging.

I was home within 15 minutes. When I walked in the door, the slut had been left behind, and the normal loving sensible housewife was back inside me. I never said a word about what happened to me that morning to anyone. Well, except for you, dear reader. I hope you won't tell!

***

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the little interruption in the middle of the story but I am trying to prevent the thievery that sometimes happens. If you like this story, please rate it anonymously by clicking on the star rating below. This helps my stories gain in popularity and keeps me motivated to write more.

12