Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Well... Heidi asked for a little rough stuff after all.
1.6k words
3.97
12.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a couple of weeks later as Heidi was letting them into her apartment when he shut the door behind them and abruptly grabbed her and slammed her against the wall. He took both his hands and, before she could react, ripped open the front of her blouse, popping several buttons in the process.

"Hey what are you doing?" she protested.

He spun her around, pulled her blouse all the way off and quickly unhooked her bra, slid it down her arms and grabbed her breasts. He squeezed them hard and pinched her nipples.

"Ouch, that hurt." she said, trying to push his hands away.

He was clearly stronger than she was and he continued to squeeze her tits hard. He dragged her over to the bed and forced her to sit down. "Now, take the rest of your clothes off or I'll tear them off you."

"You can't talk to me like that. I'll..."

He slapped her bare breasts and pushed her onto her back. "Okay, have it your way." he said as he removed her high heels and threw them across the room. She cowered on the bed as he kicked off his own shoes, unbuckled his pants, slid them down and peeled them off, along with his socks. He began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Look, I'm really not in the mood." she said.

"Whether you're 'in the mood' or not, I'm going to fuck you, and fuck you hard!" he said, continuing to unbutton his shirt.

When he had finished removing his shirt and stepped out of his shorts she could she exactly how serious he was. His cock was standing straight out, stiff and hard. He undid her skirt and ordered her: "Get out of those clothes and on your knees."

She did as he said and knelt in front of him. He slapped her face with his cock and she whimpered a protest. "Now lick my cock and get it nice and slippery."

She was beyond protest now and she proceeded to spit on his engorged member and run her tongue up and down its length.

He pulled her to her feet, dragged her back over to the bed. This time he forced her onto the bed face down.

"Now get your sweet ass up in the air and spread your legs." he commanded.

She did as she was instructed. "Please don't hurt me Paul." With that, he slapped her hard across her buttocks.

"Uhn." she flinched.

"Now I'm going to fuck you like the dog you are." He knelt between her legs and jammed his cock in her pussy in one fast, violent stroke.

"Oh, Paul that hurts, please stop."

He didn't hear their safe word, so he continued to abuse her. "Shut up," he said slapping her hard again across her butt. He had to admit he actually got excited watching a red spot appear where he smacked her.

As he did she orgasmed for the second or third time as she simultaneously felt pain and excitement.

"Please, please stop."

She screamed when he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head up and continued to pound away at her cunt. With his free hand he reached around and squeezed her tits hard and then slapped them back and forth.

She continued to beg for mercy and he extended none. Heidi could sense the pleasure he was experiencing as his cock seemed bigger than she could ever remember. It was certainly deeper in her than ever before.

She continued to scream and moan, when suddenly he pulled out of her pussy and rolled her over on her back.

"Open wide." he ordered.

She did as she was told and he only stroked his cock a few time before he was shooting his cum, in long, sticky strands all over her face. He wiped some off her chin and stuck his fingers in her mouth. Then he lowered himself toward her face and ordered her to suck the last of his seed from his cock.

"Lick it off baby. Lick it good."

As she sucked his wilting dick, she looked up at him and smiled.

She surprised him when she said, "Thank you, Paul, that was fantastic, just what I was hoping for. I didn't know if you'd forgotten that I had asked, or just didn't want to."

"It was certainly against my nature." he admitted.

"But you enjoyed it too, didn't you?"

He blushed and averted his eyes. "Well, at times."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it too, because it was fantastic for me!"

"Really?"

"When you were fucking me doggie style and you slapped my ass hard, I experienced the most intense orgasm I can remember. I get excited just thinking about it," she said, licking her lips.

"What say we take a shower together and maybe we can both calm down. Or not."

"I'm betting on not."

She led him into the bathroom. He watched her as she turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. Heidi started the shower and stepped into the tub, holding her hand out to him. E. Paul joined her. They held each other as the warm water cascaded over them. After a moment, he soaped up a wash cloth and began to wash her body.

They caressed and washed each other, rubbing their soapy bodies together. E. Paul pushed Heidi against the wall, kissing her, feeling her breasts, touching her erect nipples. She felt his hard cock against her thigh.

Heidi moaned. "I want you again, E. Paul," she said. "I want to be on top this time."

"What you call a 'cowgirl', I believe.

She laughed. "Oh you are a good student," she said.

They got out of the shower and dried each other off. E. Paul kissed her nipples as he reached around and dried her back. He led her back into the bedroom and they crawled onto the bed. He lay down, on his back, in the middle of the bed and Heidi moved over him, straddling his body. She sat up and held his cock in her hand as she lowered her pussy onto it. She looked into his eyes as her pussy slid down his cock.

When she was all the way in him, she put her hands behind her, resting her hands on his legs, and arched her back. She started to fuck him, raising up on her knees and then sliding back down his cock. He put his hands on her waist.

"That feels good, Heidi," he whispered. "So good."

Heidi moaned and leaned forward, putting her hands on his chest. She looked into his eyes and bit her lower lip. She bounced on his cock, her pussy enveloping him. E. Paul caressed her sides and she moaned again. She sat on his cock and ground herself on him, rubbing her clit against his pubic hair. She moaned and started fucking him again.

E. Paul put his hands under her ass, supporting some of her weight, making it easier to fuck him. She rode him hard, bouncing rapidly up and down on his cock. Heidi groaned. Her pussy was very wet. She could feel her juices running down the inside of her thighs.

"That's it," E. Paul said. "That's so good. Your pussy feels so good."

Heidi moved her hands to the bed, placing them by his sides. Her hair fell around her face. E. Paul lifted her ass up and held her there, his cock just barely inside her. He moved his legs and put his feet flat on the bed and started bouncing on the bed, driving his cock into her.

She moaned. "Oh, God," she said. "Oh, my God. That's good. That's soooo good. Fuck me. Fuck me, baby."

She trembled and groaned. E. Paul felt her getting close to climax. He slammed his cock into her then lowered them both back down on the bed. She rubbed her clit against him as she came. He held her as she cried out.

Heidi looked up at him. "Oh, baby," she whispered. "It feels so good to cum and have you still hard inside me."

E. Paul caressed her back. He said, "I love it when you cum and when you talk dirty."

He hugged her and rolled her over on her back. He kissed her and pushed himself up. He started to fuck her hard and fast. She moaned as his cock pounded into her wet pussy. Heidi wrapped her legs around his waist and forced him in as deep as she could. She looked into E. Paul's eyes.

"Fuck me, baby," she said. "Fuck me. Fill me with cum."

E. Paul watched her tits bounce as he fucked her. He looked back up to her eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Heidi," he said.

She smiled at him. "I'm glad you think so, but just fuck me. Make me cum," she whispered.

He moaned. She was so wet. He slammed his cock into her over and over. They were both getting close to a climax, panting and groaning. Heidi felt his cock jerk inside her. She moaned, knowing he was about to cum inside her again.

"I'm going to cum, Heidi," he gasped. "I'm going to cum in you baby," Heidi cried,"Yes, yes, yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

E. Paul buried his cock in her as her pussy clenched around him. She felt his balls slap against her ass and then she felt his cock jerk inside her as he came, his cum shooting deep inside her cunt. They clung to each other, gasping for breath. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him tight.