Chastity Games

Story Info
Naughty wife returns home with the key to my chastity cage.
1.6k words
4.42
53.4k
85
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
932 Followers

The feeling of her hands fumbling around my groin and slowly undoing my chastity device made me weak. I took an excited little breath every time she intentionally brushed her nails over my balls.

It had been two weeks since Jen had let me out of my cage. Two weeks of teasing and tantalising, two weeks of frustration, two weeks of complete torture at times. But I enjoyed every minute of it.

The second of those weeks, Jen had been on her friends hen party in Spain. She had hidden the key to my cock cage, but she wouldn't tell me where it was. This added to the eroticism of it all.

So upon her return, not only was I very excited to see my wife after a week, but I was particularly excited for her to 'set me free' so to speak.

The rare feeling of freedom flowed through me as my cock slowly sprang up to semi-erect in just a few short seconds. Jen stood back and giggled.

My mouth dropped as I watched her seductively pull her top off to reveal her big, round, pert tits to me. She pushed me back onto the couch and hiked up her skirt, showing me a glimpse of her thick, dark bush, before straddling me.

My now extremely hard cock stood firm, as my wife began to rub her wetness over the tip. I stared deeply into her beautiful brown eyes, our mutual lust, intense and serious.

Jen took a breath and lent over to pick up her phone.

"You've got five minutes," She said, turning it to show me the timer already beginning to count down.

"Only five?" I moaned as her cunt lips began to engulf my cock and she let all her weight down on me until I was all the way inside her. Jen nodded as she began to fuck me.

Her moist pussy felt amazing as she bobbed up and down on me enthusiastically and our breathing intensified.

"The rules are," she said in between breaths. "If you can cum in five minutes, then, well... you can cum." Jen smiled, shaking her long, dark hair from her eyes as she fucked me. "If you don't cum by the time the alarm goes off, "then it's back in chastity for another week."

"Holy shit," I said, in complete awe of my beautiful wife.

"That's not all," she continued. Her tits bobbing up and down in front of my eyes. "You cum, you clean it," she said. "I mean you lick it all out of me and make me orgasm as you're doing so."

"Oh my god," I said, I had never felt hornier in my entire life. I looked up and noticed the wry smile on my wife's face as she continued to writhe around on my cock.

"Also, next time will be longer." Jen said. "You cum now, I'll lock you up for another month without release."

"I... but," I protested.

"You hold on until the alarm goes off, then I'll let you back out in a week and you can have me again."

"I... like the sound of that." I said, desperately trying to hold the cum in my balls as she fucked me.

"Three minutes," she said, not letting up. My cock slipped easily inside her soaked hole, her arse thudding down and slapping against my thighs.

I didn't know what I'd prefer. Ejaculating inside her and the hotness of licking my cum out of her sounded amazing, but another month without this again, without the feeling of being inside her, would be hell.

"I fucked someone else on Saturday," Jen blurted out. Her fingers rubbing against her clit as she moved.

"What?" I replied, not knowing if she was serious or not.

"I met a guy in that bar I told you about, that I went with the girls."

"Shit," I said. "Are you serious?"

Jen nodded, biting her bottom lip in an insatiable way. "Do you like hearing that I let another guy put his cock in me?"

I nodded, without even thinking.

"Do you want me to tell you what he did to me?"

"Uh huh" I nodded again, not quite believing what I was hearing.

"Well I was super horny, due to all the sun and alcohol. Remember, I messaged you before you went to bed?"

"Yeah." I replied, recalling a drunk text she had sent, telling me how much she was looking forward to fucking me when she got back.

"Well, turns out I couldn't wait until I got home," she said nonchalantly smiling over me.

"Go on."

"He asked me to dance - I said yes." She said. "We moved slowly to the rhythm of the beat and I felt his cock growing against me."

"Oh my god," I said, trying with all my might to keep my jizz in my balls.

"He suggested we go somewhere quiet, so I followed him to the toilets. He slid my panties down and lifted me up against the back of the door." She said, checking her phone again.

"Ninety seconds," she said, picking up the pace and riding me for all I was worth.

"Then what?" I asked eagerly. "Tell me more."

"Well he hiked my skirt up and slid his big cock inside me of course." She giggled, wiping the sweat from her brow as she relentlessly screwed me. "God it felt big, so thick. You like that don't you?"

"Yes," I said, realising that I wasn't going to be able to hold on anymore. "Yes I love it."

"You know what happens if you cum!?" Jen said with a naughty look on her face, knowing she had the better of me.

"Yes, I know, I don't care... I'm cumming," I grunted deeply as I emptied a fortnights worth of spunk up inside my beautiful wife's vagina.

I think it was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had, I seemed to cum for ages. So much so that I barely heard the sound of the alarm indicating that my time was up.

As my orgasm subsided I opened my eyes to see my wife starting at me with a huge grin on her face. I knew what was next and I shivered with expectation as she pushed me back down on the sofa and shuffled herself towards my head, keeping a hand covering her pussy as she did so.

I felt my ears close as her thighs covered my head and I got a close up of her beautifully hairy, wet hole. Her bulbous red cunt lips protruded from her mound of thick, dark pubic hair and I noticed a white substance begin to trickle out of her and into my opened mouth.

The taste was familiar, I'd eaten my own cum several times. The sour, tangy saltiness was potent and I lapped it up like there was none tomorrow, which there certainly wouldn't be.

Jen writhed around on my face as I ate her cunt. Her pubic hairs tickled my nose as I began to nibble her clit. It didn't take her long before she began to cum and she rubbed her gorgeous mess of a vagina all over my face.

"Oh yes, that's it. Clean me up you little cuckold," she yelled as she climaxed. "Yes, yes, yes."

I sucked every drop of cum out of her as she smothered my face. I felt like I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen, she was enjoying it so much

"I wish you could have been there to suck Justin's cum out of me the other night." She said, to my total amazement.

Eventually her orgasm did subside and she allowed me a much needed breath of air. My face was soaked, my hair all matted and sticking to my head, but my cock, well that was as hard as a rock.

Jen lay down next to me and smiled. The two of us breathless and satisfied, yet there was an elephant in the room. The secret she had just shared with me in the heat of the moment. Had she really fucked another man?

It was a subject we'd discussed many times. Jen knew of my desire for her cuckold me and she had my blessing to have sex outside of our marriage. But I didn't really ever think she would.

"We need to get that thing soft and back inside it's cage, where it belongs," Jen said, nodding towards my dick.

"First, tell me if what you said was true." I asked, almost afraid to know the truth. "Did you fuck someone else, or was that just a story to get me to cum quicker?"

Jen smiled. "Me talking about Justin again won't help get your little dick soft and back in its cage, will it?" She said with a menacing look. "Perhaps I'll tell you more about him another time."

"But I need to know, please." I begged.

"Not now sweetheart," Jen replied patronisingly. "Now drop it, or I'll add another week to your already lengthy chastity period."

"Okay," I sulked frustratedly. "You're the boss."

"That's right, I am the boss. Now get in that shower.

Jen followed me into the bathroom and ran the shower on its coldest setting. Her way of getting my cock to soften, and it worked a treat. I stood shivering beneath the freezing water with her supervising, and my cock shrivelled back to its normal size.

Jen threw me a towel and stood there with my cage in hand, ready to be fitted for another month in chastity. I still hadn't found out if she was telling me the truth about this random guy called Justin or not, but I kind of hoped she was.

DandJ69
DandJ69
932 Followers