Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does little puppy want me to spank her?" asked Lindy.

Taylor nodded, then lifted her ass even higher.

Lindy meant well, but couldn't bring herself to hit her mate with any level of authority. The leather strap barely made a sound when it connected with Taylor's upturned bottom. Disappointed, the two of them dispensed with the strap and ended up having conventional sex, though Taylor discovered that she got a rush when the clamps were removed.

Lindy was gratified that Taylor had a renewed interest in sex, but didn't have her heart in being a Domme. Lindy eventually experimented with being the sub and enjoyed the transfer of control to Taylor, though Taylor wanted to be the sub and had no interest in dominating Lindy. When Taylor got home from a stressful day of work, the last thing she wanted to do was issue more orders.

As a result of neither woman's interest in dominating the other, the toy bag eventually found its way to the back of the closet and the women fell back into their routine of conventional sex, though they both enjoyed watching porn as part of their lovemaking routine. Taylor's submissive tendencies, now provoked, weighed on her. She approached Lindy with a proposition, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"I want to call Tara."

"Who?" Lindy replied.

"Tara, the person we met at the adult novelty store."

"And talk about what?"

Taylor had a hard time getting it out but found the courage to say it. "About getting private lessons to learn how to use the stuff we bought."

There was a long pause. "You mean inviting Tara into our bedroom. A total stranger." Lindy's skepticism was obvious.

"Well, she's not a total stranger."

"Yeah, we met her for five minutes."

Taylor wasn't going to take "no" for an answer. She had been thinking about it for a long time and her unrequited need was festering. "I'm going to do it with you or without you."

Lindy took it as a threat and was tempted to say "without you." But her better judgment prevailed. She wasn't going to let her lover have unsupervised time with a stranger. "Fine, give her a call. I want to be there too," she conceded with resignation in her voice.

Taylor overlooked Lindy's lack of enthusiasm and called Tara that evening.

"Hello, Tara, this is Taylor Markham. You probably don't remember me, but we met in your store a couple months ago."

Tara indeed did remember Taylor. How does one forget a beautiful blonde who wanted to learn about submission? She didn't, however, want to appear overeager. "Taylor ... Taylor ... did you come in with your partner to buy some toys?"

"Yes, yes, that's me."

"It's good to hear from you. What can I do for you?" the Domme asked, already knowing the answer.

"Well, you made an offer when we bought our toys to give us a private lesson," Taylor said, and then hesitated. "Is that offer still open?"

Tara let Taylor hang in suspense for a few moments. "Of course. How far do you live from my store?"

"About 30 minutes away."

"That should work."

There was an awkward silence. Taylor didn't know if she should ask, but decided she needed to. "Ummm, what do you charge for this service?"

Tara smiled. "Honey, I don't charge for this service. I like to have happy customers." Tara was thinking about what Taylor would look like naked. She liked the visual.

"That's ... that's great," Taylor replied happily. The two of them worked out the logistics for a meeting a week hence.

The week flew by. Taylor was immersed in her work, the hospital's ICU being a beehive of activity. She didn't think too much about their meeting with Tara at work, and was too exhausted when she got home to dwell on it. Lindy, however, was on pins and needles that week. She was comfortable in her relationship with Taylor and now was having second thoughts about bringing someone else into their bedroom. Sure they were having some difficulties in their relationship. But she couldn't control what was going to happen and that concerned her. Lindy mentally kicked herself since she was the one that set the wheels in motion so she was going to have to see this through to completion. Maybe their relationship would come out stronger, and more exciting, after Tara's visit.

On the fateful evening both Taylor and Lindy decided to dress casually in jeans and t-shirts. They put out a cracker and cheese assortment and their goody bag on the coffee table and opened a bottle of cabernet. They were midway through their first glass of wine when there was a knock on the door. Taylor peered through the sidelight and saw Tara. However it wasn't the Tara in the store. It was Tara dressed for a social occasion. She was wearing a low cut black blouse, black skinny jeans, and black heels. Her hair was worn down, long flowing brown hair that was halfway down her back. She was holding a small duffel bag. Taylor was shocked at the transformation, and a bit intimidated by her beauty and aura of authority.

She opened the door, welcoming Tara into their home. Lindy had the same visceral reaction that Taylor did, and was now regretting even more her decision to go along with this exercise. Taylor and Lindy sat next to each other on the sofa and Tara sat in the chair opposite them with the coffee table in between them. After enjoying a glass of wine and the nibbles, the couple learned that Tara was also a lesbian, and was currently not in a relationship. She got interested in BDSM when she was in college, having the fortune (or misfortune) of having Elaine Harris as a college sorority sister [ed.note, see "Sorority Submission," "Mistress Elaine," and "Into the Depths of Depravity"]. Elaine was the sorority's President, and also in charge of hazing the pledges. Elaine had a sadistic streak that excited Tara, so much so that she decided to explore some of the local clubs that specialized in dominance and submission. In time, Tara took on a number of subs and also opened her store to support her interests.

The two younger women also gave a brief rundown of their backgrounds. Lindy was born and raised in upstate New York before moving to Houston to go to college. After college she got a job in the hospital administrative offices. She was sexually curious. Taylor was born in Dallas and went to college and medical school on the east coast. She did her residency and subsequently accepted the job at Houston Memorial. She confessed to being highly turned on by BDSM videos, which inspired their visit to Tara's store.

"So I have to address the elephant in the room," interjected Lindy.

Both of the other women turned to Lindy, giving her their attention.

"I'm not particularly interested in a three way relationship and I want to make sure this isn't something more significant than a lesson," expounded Lindy.

"It's what you want it to be. I'm just here to show you how to use the items you purchased in the store. If anything else happens, that's up to the three of us to decide," answered Tara in a firm manner, leaving no room for argument.

"That's fine," Lindy replied. "I just wanted to make sure we discussed this before you started your demonstration. Taylor didn't understand Lindy's concern and was somewhat flattered by Lindy's question. Lindy wasn't really the jealous type yet here she was putting a stake in the ground with Tara.

"Who wants the demonstration of the nipple clamps," asked Tara.

Taylor stepped around the coffee table and stood in front of Tara.

"Well," the Domme said. "Get on with it."

Taylor realized that Tara was waiting for her to undress. She unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it off and letting it flutter to the floor. She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts to Tara's delight, who had been waiting months for this moment. Taylor removed her pants and shoes and was standing totally nude in front of the Domme. Tara couldn't wait to caress the blonde's tits and feel her flesh yield to the pinch of the clamp. To see the blonde's face grimace as the clamp staunched the flow of blood. And then to see her pupils dilate as the clamps were released as she's cumming.

Tara picked up one of the clamps, holding Taylor's firm breast in the palm of her hand and lingering there a moment to relish the soft skin of the underside of her breast. She started screwing it tighter, much tighter than Lindy dared go. The air went out of the blonde's lungs, exhaling audibly to the pinch of the metal teeth.

"Relax sweetheart," the Domme said in a soothing voice. "The pain will dwindle to a dull ache. The treat will be when I release it." Tara waited for the pain to subside, watching Taylor's head starting to perspire. Taylor had never experienced this level of pain. And she had never experienced the rush of the release of her endorphins, which dulled the pain and gave her a strange sense of pleasure. Tara watched with interest as Taylor's grimace turned into a coy smile. This reaction was not lost on Lindy. She realized that Taylor liked the pain. It was not a good feeling in the pit of her stomach.

The older brunette then picked up the other clamp, fastening it to the same tension and eliciting the same reaction, however the transition from pain to pleasure happened more quickly. She smiled at the young sub's quick progress.

"I'm not going to use the chain this time. The use of the chain and the weights is for more advanced enthusiasts. You'll see that you are getting quite a bit of stimulation without them," the Domme commented.

Taylor nodded her head to the stimulation comment as the mix of pain and pleasure was creating confusion in her mind.

"Now I'm going to demonstrate the fur glove," announced Tara, putting the glove over her right hand. She knelt next to the standing Taylor and started rubbing the fur glove on the sub's feet and ankles. A shiver went through Taylor as the pleasure of the glove after the pain of the clamps made her body quake. Tara slowly advanced the glove upward, sawing the glove up her thighs and then between her legs. Taylor's pussy was already leaking after the clamps were fastened, and the added stimulation of the glove across her clit set off a sharp, unexpected orgasm. Taylor sagged as the pleasure of the orgasm, combined with the pain, sapped her energy as her knees wobbled. Taylor couldn't believe the intensity of her emotions with just a pair of clamps and a fur glove. Tara knew exactly how to play to the darkest places in Taylor's heart. Taylor knew it was wrong to enjoy pain but couldn't resist it when administered so expertly. Lindy was crushed to see Taylor's reaction. She had never been able to make Taylor cum so quickly or intensely and didn't enjoy or understand Taylor's relationship with pain.

Tara picked up the leather strap. Before Lindy could say or do anything Tara asked Taylor, "Do you want to feel the sting of the strap?"

Taylor nodded her head immediately, ashamed at her reaction. Lindy felt her relationship slipping away.

"Kneel in front of the table with your hands on the table." Tara said it as a command, dispensing with any pretense that the flogging was nothing more than a demonstration. Taylor dropped to her knees and complied. She wanted to obey Tara's orders without thinking and without hesitation.

The wide swath of leather was flicked so that the impact would be on both cheeks of Taylor's ass. Taylor pressed forward, but her hands against the heavy coffee table prevented movement so Taylor's bottom absorbed the full weight of the blow. Pain exploded within her, making the dull ache of the clamps a mere mosquito bite. The intensity of the pain pushed Taylor to another plane. Even with the pain coursing through her body she started to force a smile, knowing that the pleasure at the end would make this journey worth the pain.

The Domme drew the strap back for another strike. Lindy shouted, "No, no more."

But Taylor's destiny was already set. She had already experienced the rapture of pain and pleasure that played the sweetest symphony in her body. "I want another ... Mistress." Taylor knew that the Domme wanted to be treated with respect, and Taylor wanted to make clear that under no circumstances would she want to stop.

The Domme looked at Lindy as she drew her hand back. "The slut wants another. Who am I to refuse her wish?"

Lindy wanted to lunge at the Domme but it was if her feet were planted in cement. She was watching Taylor, with a dreamy look on her face, as she experienced the bliss of submission. Lindy knew that she could never administer this level of pain to her lover and that Taylor would never be happy without feeding her submissive side. The feeling of irony overwhelmed her, as she was the one to expose Taylor to BDSM. She just never knew that she had inadvertently shined a light in dark places that she never suspected Taylor harbored. She knew that Tara knew, perhaps as early as the day she met the couple, and had walked into their lives at their invitation.

The air hissed again as the strap snapped against Taylor's already reddened flesh. The pain again exploded but soon morphed into that intoxicating cocktail of pain and pleasure. Taylor wanted more. She didn't know why she wanted it. She just somehow knew that the borders of her emotions were much farther out than she ever imagined. Tara now that she had a sub of extraordinary beauty and with an extraordinary threshold of pain. No novice she had ever been with could withstand two blows of a strap on a bottom that had never before felt the sting of a leather strap, let alone wielded by an expert. Lindy felt lost. What had she done?

Taylor pressed on. She begged for more. Lindy became withdrawn. Tara fed the fire that raged within Taylor. Three more lashes of the leather strap, each delivering a payload that would bring an ordinary person to their knees. Taylor wanted more but Tara refused.

"Please ... Mistress. Just one more please," pled Taylor. She was desperate.

"No, my love, now is the time for you to discover true pleasure. She brandished the vibrator that the women had purchased. They were unaware how to use it properly. Tara had selected her favorite attachment from the box and put it on the vibrator for exactly this moment. Lindy was watching with morbid fascination. It was by far the most erotic thing she had ever seen. Unfortunately her lover and another women were the performers.

"Get on your knees ... slut," commanded the dark haired Domme.

Taylor's had a bewildered expression, not knowing what would happen next. The Domme gingerly removed the nipple clamps. The rush of blood caused Taylor to audibly gasp, as the clashing sensations of relief from the pain and the prickle of oxygen flowing made her head spin. Tara took the vibrator and pressed it hard against the comely blonde's pussy lips and clit, then mashing the circular attachment against her clit. Taylor underwent a massive orgasm that rendered her punch drunk, wobbling on her knees as the unrelenting vibrations gave no breathing space for recovery. Tara finally let up, the blonde slumping forward into her arms, exhausted. Tara stroked the fine blonde hair, whispering, "You did well my pet." Lindy didn't hear what was said but could see the results. Taylor had experienced orgasms of the kind you think are faked in porn. Lindy didn't know that Taylor was capable of such pleasure. The rocket fuel was pain.

"I think your demonstration is done," declared Lindy, now summoning her courage and resentment.

Tara picked up her bag and said in a firm tone of voice, "I have other things in the bag I brought for you. But I think I'll take them with me and bring them back the next time." Lindy thought to herself, "There will not be a next time." The Domme walked out the door, leaving the door open. As she stepped on the porch she addressed Lindy, seeing over her shoulder Taylor's head, still slumped over the back of the sofa, "She knows where to find me."

Lindy was crushed. Sometimes you don't want what you wish for.

Chapter Four

"I'm sorry," said Taylor as she stepped out of the shower.

"Sorry for what?" Lindy replied softly, almost resigned.

"Sorry that I let things get away."

"I didn't recognize you."

"I didn't recognize myself. When Tara was here I felt I was in a heavy fog."

"You love pain."

"I don't. I love what pain does for me. I don't understand why."

"Are you going to leave me?" This is what was on Lindy's mind during the entire session.

"No, honey, I don't want to leave you."

"But ...?" added Lindy, knowing there would be a "but."

"But I need to see Tara again."

The couple silently finished their preparations to go to bed. They both slept on their respective sides with their backs to one another, both lost in their own thoughts and wondering what would become of them when the sun came up in the morning.

The next morning, their normally lazy Sunday morning, was more tense than usual. Lindy got up early to make coffee and was reading her tablet when Taylor entered the kitchen in her usual oversized t-shirt and slippers. She looked as ravishing as usual, with the sun shining through the thin material and showing the outline of her breasts, but Lindy's usual passion was missing. Instead she informed Taylor that she was going to go to the office and retrieve some work files that she needed to review for a meeting on Monday morning. Taylor would have normally objected to Lindy's early departure, but said nothing as she poured her coffee. Her mind was still on the prior night, and the pain and pleasure she experienced. She rubbed her sore bottom, a reminder that her session with Tara was not a dream.

Lindy left the house with a purpose, navigating through the light traffic and arriving at the The Tie that Binds. The parking lot was empty. All of the stores were closed, and Tara's store wasn't scheduled to open until an hour later.

Minutes later another car arrived in the parking lot, parking next to Lindy's. Tara got out of the car and tapped on Lindy's window. The two of them walked to the store, Tara unlocking it and Lindy following her in.

"Thank you for meeting me this early on a Sunday," said Lindy in a courteous but businesslike manner.

"It was no problem. I usually get here early to straighten up before the opening. Saturday nights tend to be busy. I was happy that you called me."

"It's about Taylor. It's as if she's in a trance, or maybe you have her under your spell."

The Domme laughed. "I'm no sorceress. I just know what makes some women tick. Taylor is a classic submissive. I think her job creates an enormous amount of stress and that her surrender of control to me allows her to release that stress. The pain is just part of the process."

"I've never seen her like that. I feel like I've lost her already." Lindy was fighting back tears.

The younger woman's heartfelt words touched the Domme. "Can I share something with you?"

Lindy's face brightened up. "Of course, that's why I'm here."

The Domme made sure she made eye contact and enunciated each word carefully. "I think it's in you as well."

The statement caused Lindy to pause. Her face grimaced, as if she was receiving the lash. "I don't like pain."

The Domme knew that Lindy was a submissive. "Submission doesn't have to involve pain. It involves a transfer of control and trust to another. I think you just need a different outlet."

"I don't understand."

"I've worked with a lot of submissives. Only some crave pain mixed with pleasure. Taylor is exceptional in this regard. But I think there are other ways to explore your submissiveness."

"I guess I shouldn't doubt you after seeing you with Taylor. What do you have in mind?"

"Come back here tonight, around nine ... alone." The Domme turned away to start the opening of the store.