Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindy arrived home after a little more than an hour away. She walked in distracted, not noticing Taylor still sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"So how was the office?" Taylor asked, not even taking her eyes away from her tablet.

"Fine."

"Did you get the files you wanted?"

A pregnant pause. "Uhhh, yeah."

Taylor could see that Lindy was not carrying anything other than her purse. "So where are the files?"

"Uhhh, I forgot to bring them home." Lindy was a godawful liar and they both knew it.

Taylor put her hands on her hips, then made a "come hither" motion. "Come on, tell me where you were."

Lindy caved immediately. "I went to see Tara."

That was not one of the possible answers Taylor was expecting to hear.

"Why?" the blonde asked.

"I asked her how I could save our relationship. I'm supposed to go back there at nine. By myself." Lindy leaned slightly forward as she watched for Taylor's reaction.

"You don't need to save our relationship. It's solid. Go back at nine if it'll make you feel better." Lindy didn't for a moment believe Taylor's assurance. Taylor didn't even believe herself. Taylor felt - jealousy - at knowing Lindy would be with Mistress and that she wouldn't.

Lindy went to the living room to be by herself. She had a lot of thinking to do between then and nine, foremost of which was what she really wanted out of her relationship with Taylor. She had no idea what Tara had in mind for her.

Chapter Five

The rest of their Sunday was uneventful. Taylor knew that Lindy was nervous, and didn't want to upset her, so basically the two of them went their separate ways in the house. At 8:30, Lindy got into her car and left for Tara's store. It was now pitch black outside, which put Lindy in a better frame of mind to explore her dark side as she navigated the evening traffic. Taylor decided to make the best of the time she had to herself, taking a long hot bath, then fastening the nipple clamps on, attaching the chain, and jerking the chain as she masturbated. Although she couldn't create the mood of the prior evening, she reaffirmed that the pain of the clamps heightened the intensity of her orgasm. She realized she had gone down this road and there was no turning back. Taylor was in denial about the threat to her relationship with Lindy, but now those concerns seemed real to her as well.

Lindy waited in her car until it was precisely nine, and then walked into the store. A young woman was manning the front desk. Her bright eyes focused on Lindy when she walked in the door.

"Can I help you?"

"I've got an appointment with Tara at nine."

"You must be Lindy. She's expecting you. I'll buzz her in the back." The young woman picked up the phone and talked briefly. "She'll be up here in a minute."

Tara came walking up from the back of the store, not wearing her usual baggy clothes, but instead opting for something more sexy and revealing. Lindy couldn't help but feel aroused by the presence of the Domme.

Tara stood in front of Lindy. "We have a 'playroom' in the back. On Sunday nights I'll let our regular customers use the playroom for their own sessions. I'll watch to make sure everyone's safe. Are you willing to try something I think you'll like?"

Lindy was more than willing to give her permission. "Of course. I'm willing to try about anything."

"Let's go to my office first." Tara led the brunette to a small office adjacent to the playroom. She shut the door of the windowless office.

"Take off all of your clothes and put them in this basket," Tara instructed, handing Lindy an empty plastic clothes hamper.

To Tara, Lindy's body was even more attractive than Taylor's. Although Taylor had the long lean look of a model, Lindy's shorter frame boasted a full figure, with large, rounded breasts and flared hips accompanying a generous backside. Tara had to suppress the temptation to have sex with her on the office floor.

As Lindy placed her shoes in the bin, Tara handed her a black leather hood with holes only for the mouth and nose. "You won't be able to see and your hearing will be greatly impaired. I think you'll enjoy the anonymity of your appearance in the playroom. You can be whatever you want, without any inhibitions."

Lindy put on the hood. Tara zipped up the back. Lindy felt hot and also helpless. She could feel her heart beating in her chest and a sense of lightheadedness. Tara took her hand. "Let's count to ten before we leave this room." As they counted Lindy felt more calm, gripping Tara's hand tightly.

"Let's get a couple more things straight. I'm not going to call you by your name. I'm going to call you slut. You'll call me Mistress. I think you'll understand later. OK?"

Lindy nodded.

Tara led Lindy into the playroom. There were over a dozen people in there in various stages of undress. The room itself had most of the usual accoutrements, including a St. Andrew's cross, a variety of spanking restraint devices, a Sybian, and anchored chains and 'D" rings placed at strategic areas of the room.

"Gather around folks. I've got a new guest. She wants to explore her sexuality on an anonymous basis. Are you all willing to help? I need a spoken reply." asked Tara.

There was general nodding of heads punctuated by "yeses" from the assembled group. Lindy could tell by the number of voices that there were many people in the room. Even though the room was warm, she shivered nevertheless with the knowledge that there were many strangers eyeing her nude body. She was self-conscious, but oddly at peace with her situation.

"Good. Slut, can these good folks touch you?"

Lindy nodded.

"Get on your knees slut and start touching yourself, but don't cum without my permission."

Lindy slowly lowered herself to her knees, but was slow to touch herself.

"Now!" barked the Domme.

Lindy snapped to attention, moving her right hand down to finger her pussy. She was surprised to find that she was already wet, and her fingers slid easily inside her. As her fingers pressed inside her she experienced a wave of shame go through her, touching herself in an intimate place in front of many strangers. The feeling of shame and humiliation accentuated the touch of her fingers. She moaned audibly. Lindy's arousal was not lost on Tara. She knew that Lindy was submissive, but just receptive to other means of accessing her hidden desires.

"Go ahead and touch her now." Many hands started touching the submissive nude brunette, caressing her hair, stroking her face and fondling her tits. Lindy could tell that some hands were small and supple and some were larger and rougher. She could smell the odor of sex. Many of the people had been engaging in various forms of sex before her arrival, and the pungent odor added to the eroticism of the scene. The humiliation of masturbating while being surrounded and touched soon made Lindy a needy slut.

Tara could sense that Lindy was getting close. She wanted to extract her confession. She waited for the inevitable plea.

"Tara ... Mistress ... can I cum now?" Lindy had never felt this sense of urgency before. She felt as if she was going to explode.

"Keep touching yourself, and the answer is no."

Lindy did her best to keep touching herself, but she was so close to cumming that she had to avoid touching her clit. The Domme was pleased that humiliation, combined with orgasm denial, was clearly the formula to surface Lindy's latent submissiveness.

"This slut here is living with another woman. I was able to make her cum harder than slut here was ever able to manage. Isn't that right slut?"

Lindy's feeling of shame, being publicly chided for failing to satisfy her lover, was deep. She nodded her head.

"Slut admits that she couldn't satisfy her lover like I can. But your shame isn't all that you felt, was it slut?"

Lindy shook her head.

"Tell us slut, what else did you feel?"

Lindy felt empowered by her anonymity. She wanted to unburden herself of her shameful secret.

"I was jealous, Mistress."

"How so?"

Lindy's confession came out with a tinge of vindictiveness. "I wanted to cum like my lover. I've never experienced unbridled bliss. Why should she be the only one to experience this level of pleasure?"

Tara wanted to help Lindy recognize what she really was. "Wasn't it nice to confess this in front of everyone? That deep down you're just a slut. You're thinking only about your own pleasure?"

Lindy was already agitated by her aroused sexual state and by her frank admission. It was now only a baby step for this ultimate admission. "Yes, yes, I'm a slut."

"Do you want to cum like your lover did?"

"Yes Mistress."

Tara went over to the Sybian, affixing a sterilized nobby pad and dildo to it. "Slut, do you know what a Sybian is?"

"No Mistress."

"It's a machine that you ride like a horse. It has a dildo on it that vibrates. I will control it. Do you want to get on the Sybian?"

Lindy would have agreed to just about anything to achieve her release. She nodded her head.

"Good, gentlemen, can you assist me?" Two men stepped forward, placing their arms under Lindy's and carrying her to the Sybian and lowering her slowly on top of the dildo. Lindy almost came just from the stimulation of the dildo penetrating deep inside her.

Tara turned the machine on to its lowest setting. As the dildo starting twisting and vibrating Lindy had an almost irresistible urge to cum.

"Aaarghhhh," Lindy grunted as the stimulation threatened to overcome her. "Mistress ... can ... I ... please ... cum?"

"Not yet my pet." Tara turned the dial, speeding up the machine.

"OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!" screamed Lindy, now oblivious to her surroundings and struggling mightily to hold back her orgasm.

"Cum, slut," said the Domme, knowing that Lindy couldn't last a second longer.

Lindy let her head fall back and bellowed as if to wake the dead. Liquid gushed out of her, soaking the saddle of the Sybian. She then slumped forward. The people close by watching caught her before she fell off. They gently lifted her off the Sybian and laid her down on a nearby padded mat. Lindy laid there motionless while the spectators drifted off to resume their scenes.

After Lindy was able to control her labored breathing she sat up. Tara guided her to her feet, her legs shaking like a newborn filly, and led her back to the office. Tara shut the door and watched Lindy take off her hood and get dressed, pulling her clothes over her sweat soaked body.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" Tara knew she was asking a rhetorical question.

"I'm sure you noticed." Lindy couldn't believe what she had just done.

"You submitted to me, just like Taylor."

"I did?" Lindy was still a bit confused. There was no pain involved in this session.

"Submission comes in many flavors my pet. Taylor's is strawberry. Yours is chocolate. They're both equally delicious, aren't they?"

"Yes, I guess they are."

"Well, go home to your mate and tell her the good news. She doesn't need to leave you. She just needs to get her itch scratched occasionally, and so do you."

Lindy was glowing as she left the store. She had just experienced the best orgasm of her life and also was armed with the knowledge that all was not lost in her relationship with Taylor.

Epilogue

Lindy returned home late. It was past midnight, and Monday was a workday. Lindy expected Taylor to be in bed for her 6 a.m. alarm, but instead she was sitting in the living room sipping on a glass of wine.

"How was it?" Taylor asked innocently.

"I didn't think I would like it. I loved it."

"You mean the humiliation of masturbating in public or riding the Sybian?"

"How did you know?" the blonde asked, her voice trailing off as she realized the full extent of Taylor's statement.

"Tara called me after you visited this morning. I left shortly after you did. While you were in Tara's office I made my way into the playroom. Couldn't you tell it was me twisting your right nipple?"

"Well, now that you mention it ..."

"You seemed to have fed off the public humiliation."

"It kind of seemed that way, didn't it?" Lindy said sheepishly.

"Yeah. I'd say so."

"So both of us have some fucked-up kinks we've been hiding from one another," noted Lindy.

"That's not quite right," replied Taylor. "We've been hiding it from ourselves."

"This all started when I thought we were drifting apart. I guess if we hadn't done anything that might have happened. As it turns out, maybe this is going to bring us closer together. We can go visit the playroom when we want to have really spicy sex," observed Lindy.

"I've got to see you ride that Sybian again. I don't think I've seen you have that much fun." Taylor was all smiles. It was as if a great weight was lifted off of both of their shoulders.

Lindy tugged on Taylor's pajama top. "Come here lover. Let's shower and go to bed."

"Slut," Taylor said as they left the living room, playfully punching Lindy on the arm.

"Whore," replied Lindy, before pulling Taylor close to her and giving her a deep, soulful kiss.