Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
735 Followers

"Never shitted you before, have I. She is yours if I was to have a birdie tell me what the numbers are on the next bid. Just an e-mail with some numbers on it."

Ted washed his hands. "What motel you at?"

"Ho Jo. Here is the number. This is how it goes down. You call. I'll give you her room number. You go to the room. Now listen carefully. She will not know you are coming. You knock. She will ask who you are. Tell her that you have a message from me. She will open the door. You have your fly open, with your cock hard in your hand. Tell her to look at it. When she sees it she probably will not do anything for a minute or two. Do not say a word. Just let her keep looking at your cock. She will let you in. Tell her that your cock is her friend, and that the cock wants to do whatever you have in mind.

Ted had heard some weird shit in his time. "You have to be fucking shitting me. You want me to stand in a motel hallway with my cock in my hand while a strange woman looks at it?"

"Okay, I'll stand in the hall with you, until she lets you in. How's that?"

"Your for real on this. You have to be. If you were not you would never move another car in Indiana. Okay, I'll call."

At nine forty-five that evening there was a knock on Barbara's door. "Yes."

"Message from Hammond."

Opening the door, Barbara recognized Ted. Before she could say anything, he said. "Look at this."

Her gaze fell to his cock. His meaty hand held it at the base. Protruding beyond his hand was another six inches of fat black cock, with a dark brown head. He swung it slowly to and fro. Her eyes were locked on it. Her right hand went to her pussy, rubbing it.

Ted went along with the program until she had kissed his cock twice. Then, he was on her like a great cat. That black rod slashed past the cunt hairs to bury itself in her warm body. It went on and on, When he would rest, she would nibble on his ear, while whispering, "Thank you, oh, it is so good with you."

By the time he could fuck no more, the dawn was just changing the sky from black to gray in the east.

When Ray knocked on her door at ten after nine AM, she answered without a stitch of clothes on. There was dried cum on her face, all over her cunt, tits, and down her legs. Her eyes were bloodshot. She was in no condition to be bait today. He told her that he would order room service for her, and that she should stay in her room today. He would go to Muncie and return to this motel that evening.

At supper that evening she never mentioned the night before. The next day they drove home. The following week, she was her happy self doing her job just fine.

For Bob Berry, things could not have been better. Barbara had a job she liked, her figure now was the envy of her friends, she was making more money then she had ever made before, especially after the two thousand dollar bonus she received after the last trip. And the sex was the best ever.

As was pointed out once before, it is funny how things turn out. Barbara went to her twentieth class reunion. She had been one of the four prettiest girls in her class. A queen bee, if you will. Frank Washburn, a thin, mousy guy, had always had a crush on her. She had never paid any attention to him.

After the dinner/dance, everyone was invited to Jason Black's lakeshore camp. The word spread that with eight bedrooms, and several sofas, anyone who wanted to could spend the night. Barbara had come alone. She had no agenda, except to have a good time. She had flirted with Jason, as well as Tom Brown and Fred Thompson. There was a lot of talk among the men that they would like to hop her bones a time or two. All had got a good look at her tits, which her slinky dress hardly covered.

The vodka punch that Jason served was made with the intent of getting everyone bombed. It did. Frank had to piss. All three bathrooms were busy. By the time he walked out the rear door, he was about to piss his pants. He did not look around to see who was out there. Jason had Barbara up against the wall kissing her, while his hands were both squeezing her ass. Frank thou a small guy had a nice size cock, which Barbara saw in the moonlight. Her eyes went to it. Jason saw that and followed her gaze, then went back to her face. Just as the piss stop flowing from his cock, Frank was aware of Barbara reaching out to grab it. Jason put his arm around them both. He steered them into a bedroom.

Frank pulled her panties to one side. He slipped his cock into her. Jason went out to the other rooms. He whispered to the guys that Barbara Brigham, her maiden name, was pulling a chain. The girls figured out what was going on and demanded that they be allowed to watch. Barbara was moved to a mattress in the main room. Everyone got so turned on watching her being fucked that woman after woman slipped off her dress, so that she could enjoy some hot sex with guys that she had know long ago. No one left that night.

Back at Hammond's Ray was talking to one of his brothers one night. He decided to finally let them in on his little secret. He spared no detail. He was not accustomed to his son being home, now that he had graduated from college. Eldred heard the whole tale. He also heard his father say that he and his mother would be out of town for ten days.

The day they left, he called the Hammond office, asking for Mrs. Berry. "Yes, Barbara Berry."

"Mrs. Berry. This is Eldred Hammond. My father ask me to call you. Would you stop at our house. I have something for you."

"Of course, Eldred, I will be right over."

Barbara arrived wearing a nicely tailored gray suit, white blouse, with a thin bow tie. Her bra came from Fredericks, as did her tiny open crotch red panties. She was the very essence of the mature sexual woman.

Eldred let her in. Now that she was here, he almost panicked. When he had heard his father talk about her, she was an abstract being that men could hoodwink. Now here, she was a vibrant mature woman with all the right curves and smells. This was becoming scary shit. He could hardly speak. He dropped his pants and whispered as best he could, "This is my cock."

She froze, eyes on his cock. Seconds went by. Eldred was about to turn and run when she took off her jacket, blouse, bra, thus letting her tits fall free to sway before him as she finished undressing. He went 69 with her. He had to put his mouth to her pussy. She, in turn, devoured his cock. She moaned as his lips caressed her clit. His cock felt like it was about to explode, so he changed positions so as to bury it in her muff. The sensation of sliding it into her drove him to explode in her.

Three more times that week he enticed her to the house. After his folks returned home, he had no access to her. All he could think of was her willing pussy. If only he could find a way to be near her.

Luck shined on him in a big way. He heard his father telling his brother that Barbara and her husband were looking for a boarder for the mother-in-law apartment which was part of their home. He went over the next day. Stopping a block away, he waited until he saw Bob drive by on his way to work.

Barbara opened the door wearing a light house coat, floppy slippers, and her hair up in curlers. "What are you doing here, Eldred?"

"I am going to be your boarder."

"Oh, Eldred, last week was fun. I enjoyed it, but I am not that kind of woman."

Boldly, Eldred advanced. "What kind of woman is that, Barbara?"

At a lose for words, she paused.

"Barbara, are you the kind of woman who loves a cock long enough to force your cervix to the side? Are you the kind of woman who craves a thick cock that gives you orgasm after orgasm? Are you the kind of woman who want to be fucked three or four times as only a young man can fuck her?"

As he said that, he closed the door. Much louder, he asked, "Is this what you want?" He took out his cock. Deftly, he grabbed her hand, placing it onto the black rod.

So softly that he could hardly hear, she whispered, "I was going frantic when we could no longer visit, no longer have you in me. I persuaded Bob to rent out our place, hoping that you would be the one. Take me Eldred, put it in me." In moments, his cock slid into her moist inner nest. There is nothing on earth that is as fine as this, he mused. For the next hour he was in her. They both cum three times. Then, she announced that she had to dress. She and his father had to take a four day trip.

Laying there naked on her bed he broke out in a cold sweat. He knew what would happen to her on this trip. He had heard his father telling his brother that Ed Hall, as well as Ted Burton would each have an all-nighter with her. But, worst of all, his father was going to a convention of two hundred purchasing managers, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. He had said, "I am going to parade her around the hall so that everybody can see her. Then, I am going to place her in a motel room and invite every man there to come visit." Laughing, he answered his brother's question as to how many he thought would want to fuck her. "Shit, I don't know. You've seen her naked. Everybody!"

I'm Softly

Please be sure to vote.

Softly
Softly
735 Followers
12