Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

Story Info
Hank tells his in-laws that he let another man have her.
6k words
3.13
14.2k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home Sweet Home

Author's notes: In Chapter 1, Hank and Marie stopped for ice cream and saw a woman being hit on by two men and Hank made a lascivious remark that prompted Marie to walk over and expose her breasts to the group. Marie was led behind the store and ended up going down on the men and, in return, was fucked by them. Hank stood by and watched. Hank took her home and told her that he fucked the girl they saw when they went for ice cream. Marie is upset and packs her suitcases and takes Hank's Mustang to her parents' house leaving her wedding bands on the end table.

In this Chapter Hank calls his in-laws advising them of his actions and they are upset but promise to try and get Marie to return home to him. Marie arrives at her parents and tells them what happened not knowing Hank had called earlier. Her parents appear to support her and want her to move back home with her twin boys. Hank has an anxiety attack and gets drunk worrying that his marriage is over. He calls the guy.who fucked his wife, Belton, for help. Belton's sister-in-law ends up fucking Hank in his marital bed.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Had I just chased my wife away? After standing spellbound in my living room for thirty minutes or so, I realized that I had something to do, quickly.

I phoned my in-laws, Joe and Maria Donatelli, in New York. I heard the call connecting and my father-in-law's booming voice.

"Hello?" answered Joe.

"Hi Dad, it's Hank. How are you and Momma doing?".

"We're okay Hank' I would be much better if the Yankees would win some more games, and if we could have a little rain for the pomodori e zucchine."

"Yeah the tomatoes and zucchini need a lot of water." I reply, visualizing his 1/4 acre vegetable plot. It always produces a great crop in spite of the hazards my father-in-law complains about. "Dad, can Momma come to the phone too?"

"Is something wrong with Maria?" he asks. 'Momma's right here.".

"Dad, please put the speakerphone button on.".

"Hank? Is something wrong with Maria? Has there been an accident?" my mother-in-law says anxiously.

"Your son-in-law has been a real idota today." I then begin to explain the entire events of today leaving out nothing that I knew of.

"Bestia" shouted my mother-in-law several times. Dad threw in a "Becco", cuckold.

I tried to explain in great detail that men sometimes don't know how good they have it until they lose what they prize most.

I tried to explain the difference between sex and love to make sense of the silly game I played. I admitted that the whole thing just got out of hand but that in the beginning I thought Marie was in it for a blowjob.

"You make it seem like a Succhiare un pennis is normal!" said Joe. I knew from speaking with my father-in-law in the past, when it was just me, or a group of his intimate male friends, that blowjobs were an acceptable 'reward' for a guy giving a woman a nice date and dinner.

I didn't say anything. I sensed my father-in-law slightly bending in my favor, which is a victory I wouldn't refuse. Momma always ended up siding with Joe anyway.

Momma held firm, however, and wanted me to explain, again, how this was a great game to be playing with the mother of my children.

I was in a bind. There was no good explanation.

Momma said, "Hank, do you love Maria more than anything?"

"Yes."

"Then here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna leave her out here for the week. You are not to call or write to her. You are going to do your best to think of a way to dig yourself out of this hole you made. You will never,,ever blame Maria for what happened. You will forgive her anything she does, and wear the horns of a cuckold without complaint. Papa will call you regularly to let you know how she and the kids are. Whatever he tells you, you will listen and make no comment unless he asks for a reply. We will care for our oldest daughter as best we can, and agree with everything she says about you and let her get it out of her insides. We may be able to get her back for you.

"Now, when will she get here?"

Looking at my watch I hadn't realized the call had been 60 minutes and said "She should be there in an hour."

"Goodbye son." they both said.

"Goodbye Mom, goodbye Dad." I hung up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

An hour later Marie arrived at her parent's house in Archibald, NY and pulled into the driveway. She put up the rag top, locking it in place.

She expected her boys to come running when they heard the Mustang's exhaust. There is no sign of them.

She walks up the steps to the porch, goes to the door and enters. The front door is never locked in the daytime.

She heads across the large living room to the hallway leading to the kitchen. She smells the aroma of her Mom's sauce cooking, and hears the sound of a knife on the cutting board. Her Mom's back is turned as she enters the kitchen.

"Ciao mamma. Where are the twins" Marie says.

"Maria! Che piacevole sorpresa. Non ti aspettavo oggi. Dov'è Hank?" Her mom replies that she is happy to see her and wondering where Hank is. She continues "I tuoi ragazzi stanno visitando tuo fratello Joe mentre nuota nella sua piscina sfarzoso" telling her the boys are swimming in Marie's brother's 'palatial' pool.

Marie stands for a minute in the middle of the kitchen, then drops down in a chair with her elbows on the table, and begins to sob.

Mom drops the knife drying her hands on her apron as she rushes to Marie's side.

Mom is Maria Donatelli, mother of four, age 45, dark hair cut shoulder length. She is an older version of Marie. She is 5'4 inches with a 32" waist and impressive D breasts. She always encouraged her girls to stay fit.

"Maria! What's wrong, are you sick?

"No Mom I'm not sick" Marie manages through her sobbing. "Hank doesn't love me anymore. He fucked a puttana nera."

"A black whore? " her mother repeats. "Why would he break his marriage vows?

Marie starts crying louder than before, her sobs racking her back and shoulders.

"B"because I had sex with a big black cock." was her reply.

Mom gasps, jumps back to her feet making the sign of the cross and hands her a box of Kleenex.

"You had sex with a black man? she repeated. "mio dio Maria, why?"

Marie continues to cry so much she cannot answer. Mom has her hands around Marie patting her back like mothers do.

Mom rocks Marie who continues to wail, "Oh, Mom. What have I done? What have I done! OH SHIT!"

Mom pulls Marie's hands from her face and looks her straight in the eyes saying "Nothing about a black man to your father. We will find an avvocato di divorzio Monday. We will only tell your father that Hank has found a puta he likes better than you, Maria, or your sons."

"MOM!", cried Marie. "I don't know that I want to divorce Hank!"

"How many times is it okay for this becco to plow his puta? Huh? What if he fathers a black bastard? Will you suckle it in front of your father! Your father will shoot your rutting husband in his scroto maschile!" referring to Hank's manhood.

"Mother! I don't want him shot!" screams Marie stamping her foot loudly on the floor.

The noise brings her father in from his garden. He looks at his wife and daughter and asks what all the noise is about.

"It's nothing but Maria's childish temper. Please go and get her suitcase and bring them up to the front bedroom, The pasta is almost ready. Wash your dirty hands, orders Mom.

Dad shrugs his shoulders, takes the car keys and gets the suitcases from the Mustang. He then carries them to the front bedroom and puts them on the bed leaving her car keys on the end table. He then goes back downstairs and washes up at the sink, throwing a big smile at his daughter. Momma and Marie set the table with the Vietri dinnerware always used for company. Marie places the napkins and the Mauriziano silverware.

They pass the pasta around and fill their plates and then ladle on the homemade basil sauce and meatballs.

Dad bows his head and starts preghiere da tavolo as everyone joins in: asking the Lord to bless these gifts.

To which Momma adds "And forgive those who trespass against the Lord's sacraments.

Dad asks "What was that about?" Mom's reply "It is good to ask forgiveness from our Lord." and proceeds to twirl her pasta with a fork and spoon. "Great salsa if I say so myself." Dad and Marie agreed.

The three chatted idly about the boys loving their uncle's pool and splashing their cousins and each other. There was some gossip about who got a new car, a promotion, wedding plans and was laid off.

Momma brought out the espresso cups and Dad poured the chocolate. They ate biscotti with espresso.

Then Dad asked Marie what her plans are for the kids.

Marie looked down in her lap and tears started welling in her eyes as her parents looked at each other.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. The boys have to go to school in September."

Momma says "No problem. Transfer the boys here as we have a great school district and their cousins are doing well in their classes."

Marie started tearing again and said "I want to be with Hank, he's still my husband and I still love him."

"Not gonna happen, Maria," says Dad. "First thing Monday morning we go into the village and meet with a good divorce lawyer. You'll be able to get every penny out of that becco. You can work in my store to make spending money and find a new husband who will appreciate what a fine mother you are, and treat you right." he finished, glancing at his wife who gave him a thumbs up.

Marie bursts out crying, jumped out of her chair and ran upstairs to the guest room sobbing all the way,

Her parents hear the bedroom door slam causing a picture frame to fall off the dining room wall shattering the glass.

Momma says "I'll call our son and have him keep the twins for a sleepover."

"I think that went very well." said Momma returning from the pantry with two wine glasses and a bottle of Chianti. She poured the two glasses and they toasted and she said "al premio!"

"To the Prize!." Repeats Dad as he finishes his glass and looks at his wife with a smile.

Momma blushes smiling broadly "Yes it's bedtime. We've had enough excitement for one day."

She hands her glass to Dad and starts walking up the stairs and waits for Dad to put the glasses in the sink and start following her. She is about three steps in front of him when she raises the hem of her dress and flashes her panties at her husband.

She then starts running upstairs with Dad right behind trying to grab her. He catches her at the doorway to their bedroom as he always does. He says "Ti amo."

She replies "I love you too." kissing him soundly she opens the bedroom door and closes it softly behind them.

Later Dad could be head cooing in her ear "Who would you rather have screwing you?" After a while she replies "Your brother who's hung like a horse." while tracing her finger around Dad's mouth.

In the guest room at the other side of the house Marie tossed and turned for hours and every once in a while cried in her pillow, soaking it with tears. She wore a sexy teddy to bed having left all her sensible clothing at the apartment.

As she finally fell asleep her last thought is: "Where am I going to find a black cock to fuck?"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

After Hank called Marie's parents he had a panic attack believing he would never reconcile with his wife. He started to drink the rest of the case of Schaffer that he had. After six beers he felt like having a cigarette, forgetting he doesn't smoke. He was searching his pants pockets for a cigarette, and lighter, when he pulled out a piece of paper he didn't recognize.

He turned it over and read:

Belton

716 555 1111

Call me soon

He stumbled to the kitchen phone, picked up the receiver and started to push buttons. After three tries he heard:

"Hello, Hello? Who is this?" from the receiver.

"H..H...Hank" I said.

"Hank? You sound terrible. Are you alright?" demanded Belton.

"She stole my Mustang!"

"What do you mean? Who stole your Mustang? ".

"Marie. She found out I fucked Monique..."

"Monique?? Do you mean Monica?" Belton asked.

"Yes, Mon....i....ca. And... she left me forever and I threw away her...(Burp!)... wedding rings."

Belton said "Give me your address, leave the front door unlocked and go lie down. I'll be there in an hour. Don't forget; leave the fucking door open!"

"Okay, buddy. You're a swell guy and.... I'm glad you......fucked my wife." I said and hung up the phone and went into the bedroom to lie down. I quickly fell asleep. It is a peaceful, inebriated sleep, and I start snoring loudly.

Belton looks for Monica who is in the living room nursing theIr son while talking to her 20 year old sister, Faith, who is visiting. Faith is 5'6" tall with a body that creates dreams of carnal pleasure. Her pierced breasts are 34C, her tummy measures 25", her hips are 38" and her legs are shapely. Her ass is big, apple-shaped and firm. She has dark burgundy red hair that goes well with her pecan-brown skin tone.

She is wearing a see through red blouse that can't hide her large pink areolas and black nipples. She wears a pleated gray mini skirt hiked up to her waist exposing her slick, naked pussy. Belton enters the room noticing his sister-in-law's twat. "Nice view, Faith." he says walking over to Monica. Faith smiles and rocks her legs back and forth causing her labia to open just enough to show pink flesh.

"Do you remember that white boy you fucked this afternoon?" he asks.

"Sure do; Hank. Very talented cock." she purred.

"That's the one. Look, he's in a jam with his wife and now is drinking himself to death. I'd hate to see his marriage to that nice piece of ass go south. I'm gonna head over to his crib and make sure he sleeps it off safely. Do you have any other suggestions?" he says.

Monica's face is blank. Suddenly she looks up at Belton and her sister and snaps her fingers. "Got the perfect idea. We'll all go to Hank's. You can take care of the liquor and groceries, and Faith can look after poor rejected Hank. I'll do the cooking and supervise. When he finally sobers up we can ask him to please tell us what happened. Deal?"

"Deal!" echo the two.

Monica goes upstairs with her baby to her mother-in-law's suite and gives her the baby. "There's plenty of Enfamil in the fridge. We'll be back in three days. I'll call and give you a number where we can be reached. Thanks, Mom." and runs back down the stairs to her husband and sister.

"Do I need some clothes?" queries Faith.

"I really doubt it." Replied Belton. If this turns out to be an extended stay, you and your sister can go shopping. It shouldn't cost much since you don't need lingerie."

"Oh please let me buy some panties; what kind of girl will he think I am?" she pouts.

He hurries them to the door calling out "Who's ever home, feed the cat and take out the trash."

Belton leads to his Chevy Suburban and helps Faith into the middle of the bench seat with Monica riding shotgun. He tears out of the parking lot of the upscale development and heads towards 9W to cross the GWB. Most of the traffic is still eastbound which allows Belton to cross in 15 minutes and head for I 95 south to Lawrenceville.

In another hour they are at the Trenton interchange where Belton picks up US 130 South. After 30 minutes they are on the access road to Northgate Townhomes.

There is no map at the turnoff and Belton has no idea where building 114 is. He slowly drives down the main road looking for a first floor unit with a light on. He spots one and quickly stops the Suburban and runs to the apartment window and starts rapping on it loudly. A white male comes to the window and sees Belton holding a $50 dollar bill, gesturing for him to open the door.

The door opens and Belton forces the $50 into his hand and asks"Where is building 114?" The man looks at the bill and then steps down to the stoop pointing out the direction.

"Thanks Bro." calls out Belton starting the Suburban and puts it in gear and tears off.

Thankfully he now sees numbers on the buildings and drives to a parking spot. He sees the first unit is the one he wants with the unit number painted plainly on the door.

All three get out and walk up the three step stoop, He tries the door knob - it opens. Inside is a small landing in front of a flight of stairs. The bottom door is open and Belton leads the way in.

The apartment is clean and decorated cottage style. There's no one in the living room. Belton walks into the dining room, then through an archway to the kitchen. Monica and Faith take a right and find the hallway to the bath and bedrooms.

Hank's snoring helps locate him. "In here!" shouts Monica.

Still in his Mustang GT shirt and madras shorts, it was clear that Hank was breathing as Faith, a former nursing student, checked his pulse. She smiles at Monica who finds the light switch and floods the room with light.

The powerful odor of stale beer hit the girls.

"Phew!" said Faith. She checked Hank's eyes and found them very red.

It was Monica's suggestion to get Hank into the shower to clean him off and rid him of the beer stench. Faith said "No, I'll do it." and quickly removed her top and skirt.

"C'mon help me strip him." said Faith as she undid the belt to his shorts and pulled them off.

"Oh, he's commando." said a smiling Monica. "You have something in common with him already." She noted his erect penis was close to 8" long, and thicker than average. "Let's see if he's wearing a bra." chucked her sister pulling his t-shirt over his head and letting his head drop back to the headboard with a "thud".

"Owww!" Hank protested with eyes still closed.

Faith likes his sculpted body with its great pecs and abs definition. The muscles around his groin enhance his penis. She pokes his large testicles sac and licks her lips..

Faith said "I don't want him pissing on me in the shower. I better relieve his cock."

She got up on the bed between Hank's legs and grabbed his cock and started jerking it. She got nearer and started licking it and rubbing her saliva up and down on it.

After ten minutes of alternating hands and lubrication from his pre cum and her saliva she notices his balls contracting and he is shifting on the bed. She puts his cock in her mouth and expertly sucks it in all the way down to his pubes, guiding his cock past her tonsils into her throat. Hank opened his eyes and felt her swallow three or four ropes of his cum. Smiling, his eyes roll back in their sockets and he lays his head back down with a loud sigh.

Faith was still cleaning his cock when Monica offered to finish him up for her.

Faith shook her head no, and sat up with her back against the headboard and pulled Hank's head to her lap.

She plays with his tousled hair trying to get it to lay flat and hears "uuummmmm."

She bent over and kissed him softly on his lips and rubbed his washboard abs.

"Can I keep him sis?"

"We'll see," said Monica, laughing while taking her own clothes off. "Let's get him to the shower."

They were able to get him off the bed and walk him into the bathroom. The shower is in the tub and they got him to lift his first foot over the side, but couldn't get the other foot in.

Monica called Belton who had been drinking Hank's beer while watching a baseball game on the 21" TV in the living room.

Coming into the bathroom Belton walked over and tapped the offending foot and said "Lift it!" and Hank does. Moving the offending foot to the tub Belton says "drop it." which Hank does again.

Belton gave a big smile and patted himself on the back noting that both girls are naked in a bathroom with a naked white guy. He just shook his head and went back to the game.

12