Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith turned the water on to get the shower working and adjusted the water to a lukewarm setting.

Monica held him up from outside the tub as Faith lathered his body paying particular attention to his cock, scrotum, and anus. Soaping up his anus, Faith works two long fingers into his rectum then twists her hand, She smiles when she hits his prostate and watches his cock jump.

She hosed him off with the warm water and then asked Monica to help her lay him down in the tub.

She tells her to make three black coffees and let her know when they're done. Also they need towels to dry everyone.

She continued to hose Hank's body when Monica said "Coffee's ready, doll." and brought four fluffy towels in.

Faith got out of the tub and turned the shower to its coldest temperature. For a long second nothing happened as Hank continued to sleep. Finally cold water fills the shower head and hits Hank in the chest waking him immediately with a "Fuck....FUCK.....FUCK!"

He is lying down and can't reach the shower head. For what seems an eternity cold water continues to flow turning his torso blue. With his foot he bangs the water handle and the torture stops.

He was shivering and saw for the first time the ebony beauties who tortured him. He smiles and extends his hand and the girls help him up and wrap a towel around his waist and drape another over his shoulders.

Monica gave him a coffee cup and gave him a kiss. She said "I'm sorry about your wife." that resulted in a quizzical look.

"You told Belton what happened."

Hank nods, understanding her sympathy.

Faith had by now toweled off her body. She moved over to Hank, pulled his coffee cup away from his mouth and gave him a kiss.

She broke the kiss holding his face, smiled beautifully and said "Let's get you into the bedroom and figure out what you really need most." She hands Monica his cup and guides him into the bedroom to his bed and places him on his back. Monica turns the light off and watches Hank and her sister.

Faith sits on the bed with her back to him to reach between her legs and searches for her IUD. She smiles as she pulls it out and drops it on the floor. Monica's heart beats faster when she sees that Faith is unprotected. Monica shakes her head knowing her sister is very fertile as are all the women on her mother's side. Monica leaves the room with the door open.

Faith gets into bed on top of him with her right thigh between his legs rubbing his flaccid cock up and down with no result.

"Oh, playing hard to get are we?" She grabs his cock and starts stroking him gently. After a few minutes she starts stroking him vigorously and he starts moving his hips and she feels his cock twitching and suddenly he wakes and tries to sit up.

"Hold still mister whitey, everything's okay."

My vision slowly came back into focus and I saw a beautiful black woman lying across my body pumping my cock. In a split second I saw her captivating smile and burgundy curly hair that looked great with her light skin tone. Her large, pierced C breasts were inches from my mouth and I reached for one nipple and started sucking. I made up my mind years ago that sucking nipples was not sex. Then I started wondering how this gorgeous Nubian ended up here. I also thought, "What would Marie say?"

"Honey, If you don't mind me asking, who the fuck are you, and why are we naked in my bed?"

"We're naked because I'm always naked when I fuck. My name is Faith and I'm Monica's sister. You fucked her this afternoon and she recommended that I try you out for myself. If you bite hard on my nipple I cum a lot, and will let you fuck my nigger cunt and give you a better ride than you had with her."

While she was speaking my hands were roaming up and down her soft, lean back and sculptured ass while I was mesmerized by her knockout tits, one of which I was still sucking and biting the nipple. She smelled delicious, too. She arched her back and trembled with pleasure and moved her lips down to mine and swished her tongue in my mouth for fifteen minutes until I broke the kiss.

"But how did you end up here, and, really, why are you fucking me?"

"You called my brother-in-law, Belton, and asked him for help saying your skanky wife left you. Monica figured I would be able to ease your pain somehow. I know whites love to fuck women of color as it happens all the time. Your hard cock tells me you're no different."

"Maria is not skanky; I love her very much."

"You think I'm a dumb field nigger. Huh? Where's your wife now, huh whitey? Why did you smell like a sour frat party when we walked in, huh? Where are your boys, huh? She left your ass dragging on the floor, and she's probably with a lover right now. According to my brother-in-law, she likes black cock so you're out of a job, whitey. Now bite my titties and make me cum and I'll decide if you're man enough to fuck my pussy."

She kissed me again and squeezed my cock and I was lost.

Smiling, I pulled away from her lips and, grabbing her by her waist with my right arm, flipped her over putting her on her back with me on top. She squealed but just smiled, squeezing her breasts waiting for my reaction.

She was the most beautiful black woman I ever saw. I was now kneeling across her pelvis with my stiff cock poking her pierced belly button. She was watching me intently with eyes wide open with her hair fanned out beneath her head on the pillow. Her tits are a pervert's dream (I'm a breast man). I scooted my ass down her shapely thighs to get a better look at her. No matter what part of her body I examined, she was perfect. She had ample hips, but was not fat. Her clit hood, breasts and navel were pierced by gold hoops (which is another fetish of mine). Her bare pussy was smooth and I couldn't resist flicking the clit ring with my finger. Her hips jumped and I could swear that her face became flushed and she squealed again.

"I don't think you had much experience handling a black woman -- do you? I like it rough and dir...".

She stopped talking as I kissed her luscious lips and lay on top of her with my hands on her tits and only got her areola in my mouth. I grabbed that tit with both hands and squeezed and bit the nipple and she yelped and arched her back and pulled me closer. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating; very different from Marie's.

I switched tits and began kissing the smooth mounds and sucking them hard, leaving a trail of hickies. She was panting and breathing slowly and wiggling beneath me. I moved down across her abdomen and marked her some more as she gently ran her fingers through my hair and circled my ears with her nails. She was getting goosebumps.

She has sculpted abs. "Do you work out?" I asked while trailing my tongue over her and nibbling on her skin.

"It's none of your fuckin' business, whitey! Am I gonna be here all night listening to your bullshit, or are you gonna be a man and do something to me?"

I inched lower to the location of her scent and stuck my tongue out and lapped at her wet slit while watching her eyes. She flinched. I smiled and licked around her vulva in a big circle deliberately staring away from her clit that was beginning to poke out from behind its hood.

I nibbled at her right thigh just below her groin. I did the same thing to her other thigh and she trembled slightly. She no longer was trying to get me off of her body and she was still running her fingers through my hair. I glanced down at her slit and noticed she was very wet.

I moved up her torso until I was face to face with her and kissed her all around her eyebrows, her forehead, her temples, cheeks and chin. Our eyes remained fixed on each other and I moved up to her lips and kissed her very hard forcing my tongue between her lips. She resisted. I pressed harder against her lips while moving my tongue back and forth. I was beginning to think I was going to fail when she grabbed and pulled my head to her face and responded with an open mouth kiss and fought me with her tongue inside my mouth. She was whimpering into my mouth and my cock grew and was painful.

She was moaning and wrapping her legs around my ass and using her feet to pull me closer to her as our kisses continued. We were kissing with open mouths and I could feel the ring in her clit poking my cock and I felt pre-cum;leaking from my cock.

I quickly rose up and moved to her left side grabbing both her legs from behind her knees and lifted them up and back to her head so her knees were touching her ears.

I then lifted her left leg over my head to my shoulder.

I quickly shoved my cock inside her warm pussy and she said "OOOOOWWWWWW!" as I watched her eyes widen like saucers as she gasped. She arched her back and began trembling with her first orgasm as my slut. I was very pleased and felt like superman.

Not giving her any time to respond I raised my hips until just my cock head was inside her and slammed inside and bottomed out against her cervix causing her eyes to go wide again and her mouth to form an 'O' and said "UUHHHGGHHH! UUHHHUUHHH!" each time I slammed into her cervix.

I pummeled her five times quickly and then pulled out for a second with just my cock head between her lips and quickly pummeled her another five times. I believed that if I could keep her aroused she wouldn't have time to think about stopping me.

I fucked her hard and continuously and quickly built up a warm sweat and she was perspiring too and now she was moaning and squealing and moving her hips into my thrusts. He hands her grasping my arms, seemingly pulling me into her pussy.

I changed position by dropping her legs.to either side of me and pulling her over to her right side and got between her legs in a scissor hold and had closer access to her crotch with her left leg over my leg in the pretzel dip position. This allowed me to pump deeper into her vagina and hit new places inside her cunt. "Oh FFFFUUUCKKK MEEEEEEE'' she screamed and really got her hips moving back at me and had another orgasm that seemed to last for minutes. This position lets me see her face and I can grab her breasts and exposes her ass cheek to me as well. I slapped her hard on her beautiful ass and watched her ass turn red leaving my handprints on her. She screamed when I first hit her "OOOOUUUCCCCHHH!" The screaming turned into moaning and I swear she got an orgasm from the spanking alone.

The headboard was banging noisily against the wall and the mattress springs were singing as I fucked her with all my might. Now she was moving her head back and forth as her eyes rolled up in her sockets. She closed her eyelids and started making loud gasps for breath. All this time she was still pulling my one arm urging me to do more.

I paused for a breath and she kept tugging my arm and said "More, whitey. Fuckk mee more."

I got off her and let her leg down gently and then rolled her over to lay on her stomach and got on my knees and lifted her pelvis up so I could fuck her doggy style.

Her head was buried in the soaked pillow and her boobs and shoulders were on the mattress with her ass in the air and her knees spread apart. My cock was sore from slamming her cervix all night. Her one buttock was red raw from the spanking I gave her, and her vulva was definitely going to be black and blue tomorrow.

Her cunt was hyper-sensitive as I ran my tongue along her slit causing her to flinch and pull away mumbling "nnnnnoooooooo."

I lined my cock up and slowly sank back into her hot cunt and held onto her hips as she grunted and tried to pull her battered sex away from me. I was seated inside her with my ball sack resting against her sex and I started to stroke in and out slowly.

"It huuuurts, whitey. It hurts." I picked up the pace and fucked her from behind for fifteen or twenty minutes, and she pushed back the entire time. I was very tired and sweating profusely and dripping on her body below me.

I again picked up my pace and started hammering her as fast as I could and felt a numbness growing in my thighs and spreading through my torso up to my head and it exploded in a wonderful climax. I ejaculated five or six times and collapsed exhausted. I rolled off of her and lay beside her on the soaked sheets.

Her head was turned away from me and I reached up to stroke her hair. I said "Faith? Are you okay?" She turned her head to me and I moved the hair away from her face and looked into her captivating brown eyes. She formed a smile on her bruised lips and said, "Can we do that again, whitey?"

12