All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 10-12'

by Alexandra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sorry

your mind is fucked up. you even know it but its too late. your never able to love and be honest anymore towards one person. honest maybe but only on a vulgar basis talking about sex. you opended pandoras box so to say. you love it? I don't believe you. you had a good self-reporting until you went over to that couple and had the woman fuck your conscious (good and bad) away in the backroom. you have hurt and have been hurt for fun to many time. your not even trusting yourself anymore so who should trust you. sad so sad an lonly animal. and believe me if there had been erotic scenes in this story everybody who read until chapter 10-12 has long forgotten about them. oh yes and Amy she's not your friend she is rather in the same position, nothing to nobody. and if its all not true it is still its a mirror of the writers mind and damn I can't see any fun here.

fischwarefischwareabout 15 years ago
We were left high and dry

I'm confused as to the meaning "Two years later and Justin has gone, moved on by Amy." Does it mean that Amy told him no? Or does it mean that Amy and Justin were together for awhile and then separated? I guess the differences in UK english and US english will have me guessing. My teachers told me that I can interpret the meaning however I want when the meaning is not clear. I'd really hate to do that; its better knowing what was really intended by the author. It was a 5 star rating until the ending told me the author was tired with this and just brought it to a halt. I really wanted to know why Justin would just stop and give up on his girlfriend of 2 years especially since she was willing to give him uninhibited sex. I'm assuming he didn't know of her cheating with Yoshi and Alicia. But the author left us high and dry.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
Most beautiful

Ignore the arseholes who can't tell a story from reality. Your writing is powerful, even if the complexity of the sex and emotions get a bit far for this older guy. Keep writing Alexandra. You are good. From one writer to another.

jentlyjentlyalmost 14 years ago
Great series

What great read, I read through the lot in one sitting, squirming in my seat while I did. Ended rather abruptly, but I'm guilty of that with my stories too.

I'll look forward to more of your adventures.

xxoo Jently

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A holistic Class

Overall i'm glad I did not dissect the faults in parts. Ch1 to 12 this is another quality sexy story by Al. Having skirted emotions, those things that pin life to the wall and anchor it to the ground more or less like a buoy riding the sea. .in all its seasonal variation. Which also make sex available without cash payment and somehow the difference between mind blowing cramp infuseing bodily devotion, and good tingly fun. If you read the final third of a page not wanking the skirting becomes full on. Impact. Rare in erotica. And the truth be told you can not have such without involving both. . In real life relations. Well done A is like weak applause. Overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

This whole story has been fantastic.

Thank you very much for writing it.

R (Oz)

chrisukbisharechrisukbishareabout 3 years ago

Bitter sweet. Powerful. Very real. Thank you so much for a truly erotic life story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous