Be Careful Who You Trust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And before Oliver left, Riley Nowak told him, as promised.

"I will be expecting you at the Blue House Hotel at 7pm. The room reservation will have your name in it. So you only need to ask for the room number and key at the front desk, and they will give it to you with an ID."

And Riley enjoyed watching Oliver Jones' smile. A smile which seemed to say "I got you, you whore!".

Though Riley knew it was she, who was likely to get him in the end.

****

As the end of her work day and the hour of her rendezvous approached, Riley made sure she was ready for Oliver Jones. The Blue House was a boutique business hotel she often conducted sexual rendezvous in. And several members of the staff were in her pocket, assuring their cooperation, and discretion, when it was necessary. She had a few yards of cut rope that that she figured she might need tonight. And she had a steel chastity device, and a biometric padlock, she expected Oliver Jones to be wearing before the night was over. Riley was keenly aware such a device was no real impediment, and a simple bolt cutter could defeat it. But making a man put it on, and keep it on, informed them of their own surrender, and thus their lack of will to oppose her. And she intended Oliver Jones to take that step.

One additional item she packed that night that was more unusual was one of her go-to general purpose scalpels. She had already found out Oliver Jones was unpredictable. Particularly when teased, and given nothing but humiliation and denial for his trouble. Since he had never experienced that trifecta in his life. He would get used to it, she knew. But for now better to be prepared for the worst. Be prepared for self-defense, should her talents as a manipulative Domme fail. Oliver Jones was after all a large, strong man. Though despite taking the precaution, she expected not to need it.

And finally, with her greatest weapon of all, herself, she set out for the hotel half an hour before her rendezvous.

Oliver Jones meanwhile was already counting the number of Riley Nowak's holes he would ravish. It would be all big three, and maybe some other nooks and crannies here and there, if his plans panned out. He had only known that exquisite lithe blonde stuck-up princess for a little over a week, but boy did he feel the need to get back at her. To gain the upper hand and assert his masculinity over her! He did not know why it seemed she had toyed with him since the minute they met. But it did not matter. He would toy back, and he would toy better.

So after picking up his room key as the hooker doctor said he would be able to do, he headed to the room number he was given. Thinking himself ready for whatever the bitch threw at him. Yet as he opened the door and walked in, he missed a step when his eyes fell on Riley Nowak. Sitting elegantly cross legged on a high-back arm chair. Aloof and haughty, but painfully provocative, like an Empress.

"Hello Oliver. Good of you to be on time."

She said. The bitch! What does she think? That I am her bitch? This is about her kneeling for me, not the other way around. Thought Oliver.

"I come for what you offered. So stand up and get your clothes off."

"Get yours off first. It is not anything I have not seen already anyway."

She snapped back.

"Fine."

He said, thinking that indeed he would be no worse off than he had already been.

"Now get yourself in the center of that bed. Face up."

Riley said.

"Not yet."

Oliver replied.

And then Oliver just walked the couple of paces that separated him from Riley Nowak, and gripping her firmly by each shoulder with each hand, stood her up from the chair. And pulled her closer to him.

Oh! There we go again! Thought Riley. This man is going to be a slow learner, she thought. And that was the extent of her concern as his naked mass hulked over her lithe but fully clothed form. Then she reached between his arms with both of hers. Cupped his scrotum with her left hand. And Grabbed his penis with her right. As she began to slowly lift and let go of his testes with the hand that held them. And to circle the head of his penis in a downward spiral with the finger tips of the other. Spiral that became a closed circle as she slid it all the way down the length of his shaft. Only to let go at the base of his penis, repeating the motion from the top again. It was purely sexual, but extremely skilled. And the man before her. Her blood feud enemy, could not help himself to groan and moan under her ministrations.

"Oaaahhh... Ummmm..."

As expected. He also relaxed his grip of her body. Shrunk a bit in her presence. And after continuing on, through a few minutes of salience, she asked.

"You like my hands in your manhood?"

"Yessss..."

Hissed her enemy like a snake. He though she gave million dollar handjobs! Or at least, could probably charge $5K for a few minutes of one. Like a high end pro. For real.

"Do you want to feel what my vagina can do?"

She asked again.

"Yessss..."

"Then get in the bed. Face up."

Riley commanded. And this time Oliver obeyed.

What did it matter to him if she was on top? He thought. He would get to rail her just the same. Breach her first, and most important, hole.

But no sooner was Oliver in position. And Riley had straddled him, clothed in her whorish white collar ensemble, but fully clothed nonetheless. That she produced four rope loops of a kind he did not recognize from the corners of the bed. And secured a pair to his wrists, and a pair to his ankles. Which when he pulled at them in rebellion after all four were in place, only tightened further. Leaving him bound in the bed in a compromised position he did not like one bit.

That made him angry. Toyed with. But he realized that he was not entirely hopeless, as slack remained in each of his four binds. He had some give to keep his limbs partially effective. Till Riley went to the opposite ends of each of the four ropes. The ends that were tied to the four corners of the bed. And somehow proceeded to shorten the give in each rope. Playing tug of war with each one of Oliver's powerful but effectively impotent limbs one at a time. Till he was not only bound. But bound tautly to the bed. Naked, face up, in the spread eagle position.

"Riley..."

He began to spit out.

"Quiet Oliver! I will ride you now."

And as she said so, while briefly standing beyond the foot of the bed, where Oliver could see her best, she seductively slid out of a pair of black lace panties from under her tight black pencil skirt. Crawled back on top Oliver's chest in the bed. Proceeded to smother and gag his face with her panties. And lifting herself up, back, and then down again. Impaled herself in Oliver's hard, moist, but slightly below average sized member.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

Was all that Oliver could muster as he tried to thrust harder into the lithe blonde hooker on top of him. At the same time he tried to pull his face away from her panty muzzle-and-gag but failed. Boy was her vagina tight! It felt sublime. And the hooker was skilled enough she knew how to use her pelvis muscles on his manhood too! She was probably one of those fancy whores who practiced Kegels, exercised her pelvic floor muscles, every day. Yet Oliver Jones could not stand that Riley Nowak was in control of the humping, not him.

And after only three long deep humps. Out of this world, but way to few. She got off him. Removed her panty muzzle-and-gag from his face. And after crawling up on him told him.

"It is your turn to lick."

And simply sat her hot, wet, potently scented and flavored vagina on his face.

Now Oliver all but went feral. The tease had left him far too short! And now she had the nerve to plaster her snatch on his face! He did the genital face plastering with his partners. Not the other way around.

But Oliver's face was trapped between Riley Nowak thighs. Petite as she was, he was regardless in no position to escape the hold. And her heat, her wetness, her scent and her taste were intoxicating. So he did relent and lick away some. Though clearly not enough, or skillfully enough, because the bitch decided to take the initiative and grind down on him roughly. Humiliatingly. And Oliver hated it. But loved it. And hated it even more for loving it. Till a few minutes in she orgasmed. And painted Oliver's face with the nectar of her pleasure.

"Your penis still wants some attention?"

She asked him after she got off his face.

"Yesss..."

He hissed again. So she panty gaged him again. And she impaled herself on him again. One, two, three deep, long times. But again, only three. Even as she lazily wondered in her mind "I wonder how many degrees from its erect resting position will Oliver Jones's penis take before fracturing." But did not try to find out. And instead, she lifted herself again. To Oliver Jones' groans of despair. And after removing his panty gag again, proceeded to ride his face again.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm..."

Was all he could muster between the exquisite Riley Nowak's thighs. Till she orgasmed on his face a second time. And painted him with her juices a second time. His face was seriously sticky now. He could feel it like a coating of glue. And the scent and flavor of it stayed with him even as she lifted herself up again.

"You probably think I am a cruel woman. So let me do something for you again."

And she gaged his face and impaled herself on his manhood a third time. And humped his manhood through three more long, deep pumps. But lifted up just before he was about to find satisfaction. Then she removed his gag and sat on and humped his face again. Till she came again. And this time she rested in that position a lot longer. Till she coated his prick asshole facial features through and through. Then she lifted up from his face and simply sat on his chest in a schoolgirl pin like position. And taunted her patient, and enemy, beneath her.

"Still in need, Oliver? Let me do something else for you."

And in a single motion, caressed the head of his manhood with her thumb and three of her fingers, like an opening flower, from the meatus, its opening. To the corona, its crown. Then let go. And Oliver Jones felt the most terribly excruciating ruined orgasm he had experienced in his life. It was totally disconcerting. As he felt the semen escape him. But he felt exactly zero pleasure. Not even a little bit. Which made him realize the ruining had been performed with mathematical, or rather surgical, precision. And he had painted his own abdomen with his own seed for his trouble.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Escaped his lips before Riley Nowak stuffed her panties in his mouth a fourth time. Silencing him.

"Missing something?"

She asked. Cruelly. As she stared down at him with scorn in her eyes. Like an Empress perched on his chest.

But then she did something that actually terrified Oliver. From somewhere in the nightstand Riley Nowak produced a very sharp instrument. A surgical scalpel he realized. And while holding it in her right hand she looked straight down at him with a glint in her eyes that had him instinctively try to close his legs, protect his manhood, but fail. And he feared for himself. Though fortunately after a minute had passed, the glint in Riley Nowak's eyes softened. Even as she reached for his right hand with the sharp knife, and she cut at something that did not cause Oliver any pain. But that made him feel a tug. Then the classy, but terrifying slim blonde woman haughtily told him.

"I have partially severed the rope that binds your right arm. Strong as you are, If you pull at it for an hour or two, you should make it snap the rest of the way."

"More importantly, I have left a box for you in the nightstand. It contains a device I expect you to wear on your manhood if you want me to complete for you the orgasm you were left short. At some point. And to keep wearing it if you want to keep seeing me. If after putting it on, you ever cut it off, I will know. For the padlock is biometric and you can not replicate it. And we will never meet again. The choice is yours, but it is a one time opportunity. Do you understand?"

And too frustrated and humiliated at the moment to try to bully, beg or bargain a better position for himself Oliver Jones simply nodded. The petite blonde doctor's panties still in his mouth.

"Good night to you then, Oliver Jones."

Simply said Riley Nowak as she got up from on top of him. Briefly turned to him in all her exquisite Empress glory. A glory that was now pantiles, and with a multi-orgasmic glow. And simply left him there. Naked, bound, panty gagged, and utterly sexually frustrated. The hotel door slamming shut behind her.

And as she walked away Riley knew that as Oliver struggled for a few hours to set himself free, as he put on the chastity device and padlock she left him, which she knew he would, and as he obsessed about her, she would be at home. With her family. With her beloved husband being a good wife to him. With her beloved daughter being a good mother to her. Having forgotten all about Oliver Jones for the night.

12