Be Careful with Your Cell Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, his wife?"

"Yes, I live with her now. Stop by tonight and see."

"I will. Now I will put him to use."

"Have fun."

Ann walked into the office and looked at her boss. She then said, "So Steve is now Little Stevie."

Ann took off her pants, sat down and said, "Now Little Stevie, eat my pussy."

After bringing her to multiple orgasms, Ann said, "You are very good Slave. Now, get dressed and get back to work."

"Yes Mistress."

That evening, Steve had to service Mary, Brianna, Beverly and Ann. Then Steve was shackled and chained up. Then the four women had sex forming a daisy chain and bringing each other off. When all were satisfied, Steve was released and the cage removed. Mary then said, "Little Stevie you may now masturbate. Do it now."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you."

Brianna said, "And catch the cum in your hand Slave."

Steve nodded and soon he came, catching his cum in his hand. Ann then said, "Now Little Stevie, eat your own cum. Now."

Steve ate his cum while the woman all clapped and laughed. Beverly said, "Oh yes. Our cum slut."

Mary then said to Brianna, "Take Little Stevie to the bathroom so he can get ready for bed."

"Ok, may I let him cum again before we put the cage back on him?"

"Yes."

Brianna led Steve to the bathroom, with the others following, saying, "Now Slave, get cleaned up."

When he stepped out of the shower, Brianna started to stroke his cock and licking it. Soon he was hard again and Brianna said, "Now finish yourself off Slave."

Soon Steve came and shot another load of cum, catching it in his hand. Mary said, "Very good Slave, we don't want to waste it. Now eat it all."

Once again, Steve ate his own cum. Then the cage was put back on him and he was led to his closet for the night. Then the four women went to the Master Bedroom and fucked for a while then went to sleep.

The day was Saturday and Beverly had plans to take Steve to her store and allow her customers to use him. The four women had agreed that Steve would be used as a cock whore and a pegging whore. Beverly had contacted several women who were very interested in fucking Steve's ass. For the cocks? Well, men were always coming to the store; many would love for Steve to suck them off.

As Steve was in the bathroom, the four ladies sat in the living room, each in her own thoughts about her life now.

For Mary, it has been a revolution. She felt empowered. She still loved Steve but in a different way. He was down the list now; Brianna had become so much more important. Mary had started to flirt with men and she knew that soon she would take a man to bed. She had been faithful for all of her marriage but now? It would make Steve a cuckold but he would deal with it. Mary smiled; she had much more to do.

For Brianna, she had thought to use Steve's use of an online Mistress to get to Mary but it had succeeded beyond her dreams. She never thought it would happen like this. She knew Mary was thinking of having sex with other man, in fact Brianna was encouraging her to. With other men in her life, Steve would become less important. And eventually, we could cut Steve loose. Brianna smiled at the idea.

For Beverly, what started as a simple in store purchase had become something much larger. Her she was spending every evening using and abuse Steve, with the wife permission. And she was, in a short while, take Steve to her store to be used and abuse by her customers. After today, she thought, I could take Steve to parties and such; he could be a big money maker. Beverly smiled at the thought.

For Ann, the shock of seeing Steve naked and the revelation that he was a pussy slave to Brianna soon wore off. She enjoyed bossing Steve around in the store and using him there. And she enjoyed the nightly sessions. But, she thought, should I be below him at the store. No, I should be the manager and Brianna can be the assistant manager. Steve can be the stock boy, perhaps to be used by customers. Ann smiled at the thought.

Steve came out of the bathroom and into the living room. Beverly dressed him in a short skirt, stockings and a halter top. She said to the others, "Ok, I am taking Little Stevie to the store. He will be pretty sore later, both in the mouth and his ass. We should give him a couple of days off at home. Okay girls?"

Mary, Brianna and Ann all nodded with Mary saying, "Do you hear that Little Stevie, do good today and you get two days off."

"Thank you Mistress."

Beverly secured Steve's arm behind him using handcuffs and then led him to her car. Before she left, she said, "Ok, it is 10am, we'll be back by 3p. See you then."

The other three watched her and Steve drive away. Mary and Brianna were off but Ann needed to get to the store. The 3rd key holder was working, a young man named Pete and Ann planned on sweet talking him to agree to work the whole day. Ann wanted to be home at 3p to see Beverly and Steve return. She thought to herself, "It won't be difficult, Pete is such a sweetie. He'll do what I tell him to do." Then she thought, "I could turn him into our pussy slave too." And she smiled, turned and said to the others, "I may have a surprise later. See you all later."

Mary and Brianna went out shopping and had a nice lunch. All planned on being back at the house at 3p. Beverly said she would have a video of the day's events and all wanted to be there. At the appointed hour, Mary and Brianna drove up to the house; followed by Ann. Beverly and Steve got home at 330p. Steve looked pretty used and tired. Beverly had a big smile on her face and said, "Hello girls. Steve was wonderful; he was such a slut today. You all will be proud of him."

Everyone walked into the house and Mary ordered Steve to, "Go get clean up. You smell. Be back in 15 minutes. And be naked."

"Yes Mistress."

Mary, Brianna, Beverly and Ann all sat down in the living room. Mary asked, "So, it was that good?"

"Oh, yes. It went great. Like I told you, there is a room in back and I had it ready for Steve's day."

Brianna asked, "How many cocks did he suck?"

"I counted 30."

Mary gasped, "30 dicks. What a slut."

"He resisted a little at first but soon got into it. I had him walk each man to the room and ask if "I could suck your cock."

She went on, "And 8 asked if they could fuck his ass. I let them each one do it do him."

Mary then asked, "And how many women fucked his ass?"

Beverly laughed and said, "That number I know. 12 women fucked our slave in his ass." She went on and said, "Each man paid 20 dollars to get a blow job and paid 50 dollars to fuck his ass. Each woman paid 50 dollars to fuck him. We made 1600 dollars."

Mary was shocked, "So much? Wow. He could just be our whore."

Beverly agreed, "Yes, he could be. I was thinking of taking him to parties, ladies parties, he could be the party favor." Then she added, "We could "rent" him out too."

All the women laughed and then Ann said, "We could get him to request demotion at the store. I could be made the Store Manager and Brianna could be the Assistant Manager."

All looked at Mary, this was her husband after all, it is her decision. Mary looked at each woman and then said, "Yes, let's really use our slut boy. Ann demote him just as you said and get yourselves promoted. Beverly, go ahead with your plan. Whore our Little Stevie out."

Mary then said to Ann and Brianna, "Do you think Pete will be a problem?"

Both smiled at the question, Ann had texted Brianna with her idea, Ann answered, "No, Pete won't be a problem. In fact, he will be here around 630."

"Here? Why?"

"Because today a seduced him today. He will do anything we tell him to."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes. He is a little pussy." Then she added, "We will have a pair of Slaves."

All smiled and then Steve walked into the living room. Mary said, "It is about time Slave. Sit on the floor; we're going to watch your video."

The four Mistress' and their Slave Little Stevie watched his video. Beverly said, "I have a web camera in the small room and operated it by remote. Also there is a web camera on the sales floor, which I also control with a remote. I had Little Stevie approach each man and offer his services. Many took him up on his offer. The woman were all pre contacted. Enjoy."

Mary, Brianna, Ann and Steve watched the video with different reactions. Steve held his head down, he was so embarrassed. Mary was surprised at how easy Steve got into being a cock whore and a pegging whore. She thought, "I deserve better than this wimp."

Brianna was thrilled by the video and could tell Mary's reaction, at one point she said to Mary, "See, he is a slut. We can do so much better."

Mary looked at her, took her hand in hers and said, "Yes we can. I love you sweetheart."

Ann was beyond happy. Steve had now proved to all what a little pussy he is and she, Ann, would take over the store and then? "Who knows?"

When the video was done, Beverly said to Mary, "Well Mary. What do you think of Little Stevie now?"

Mary thought for a moment, while looking at Steve, and then said, "He is a fucking little slut. He is a cock whore and a pegging whore. I am going to find some real men to fuck." Then to Ann she said, "On Monday, Steve will call his District Manager and he will resign. He will also make you the new Store Manager and you will make Brianna your Assistant Manager."

"Thank you Mary," responded Ann and Brianna.

And to Beverly she said, "Beverly, he will work at your store every Saturday. Also, you can "rent" him out for parties and such. Have him work every day if you can."

"Thank you Mary."

She then grabbed Steve's face in her hands and said, "You little whore. That will be your life now. I am going to find real men to fuck and you will suck each one. You will make us lots of money. You are nothing to me now."

Steve just hung his head and said, "Please Mistress. Keep me with you. Please."

Mary laughed and said, "Yes, I will keep you, for now but on my terms. Understand Little Stevie?"

"Yes Mistress."

Just then a car pulled into the driveway. Ann jumped up and said, "Oh good, it's Pete." When Pete got to the door and knocked, Ann said to Steve, "Answer the door slut."

"Yes Mistress, "Steve replied, now thoroughly broken. When he opened the door, naked and with a cock cage on, Pete's eyes got very wide. Ann ran to the door and said, grabbing Pete by the arm, "Come on in Pete. Join the party."

"What is going on?"

Ann smiled and said, "Look Pete. I promised you would get to fuck me but on my terms, right?"

"Yes, but..."

"But nothing, you agreed to do anything I say."

"Yes, but..."

Ann slapped his face and said, "On your knees bitch and beg to serve your Mistress."

As Pete rubbed his face, he looked at Ann, then at each of the women and finally at Steve. He then slowly got to his knees and said, "Please Mistress, let me serve you."

"Ok Pete, you may serve me and my Sister Mistress'. Obey every command or be punished. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"First order, stand up and strip."

Pete got to his feet, looked around again and then took off his clothes. When he was naked, Ann said, "Very nice, cute little ass." She then sat down and said, "Ok Slave Pete, now to work. Eat my pussy. And after I am through with you, you will go the next woman. Begin now."

Pete then got back on his knees, before Ann, and ate her pussy. After she had cum twice, she said, "Now, do Brianna." Pete proceeded to eat each woman to multiple orgasms. Then Ann said, "Pete, you have been very good. You deserve a reward. Stand up." Then to Steve she said, "Little Stevie, suck Pete off. You will be his reward."

As Steve sucked on Pete's dick and the four women were sitting on the sofa fingering each other's pussies, Brianna said to Ann, "You are Pete's primary Mistress but what do you think of complete feminization? I think he would be a perfect slave girl, a slave girl with a dick. He is so cute all ready and he would be a great girl."

Ann laughed and replied, "You read my mind Bree. I thought you and I would take Pete to the hair salon to get made up and then shopping for a new wardrobe tomorrow."

Just then Pete came in Steve's mouth. Mary said, "Good boys. And we got it all on video."

Ann stood up and walked up to Pete, kissed him hard and then said, "Will you be our, slave girl Slave Pete? It will mean you will live as a girl from now on. We won't treat you like Little Stevie. We won't make you a whore like him. You will be our House Slave. You will be our domestic servant, you will clean, and cook and whatever we want. Understand Pete?"

Pete thought for a moment, and then said, "Yes Mistress Ann. Make me your slave girl."

Ann hugged him hard and then said, "Come Slave. Eat my pussy."

And Mary said, "Little Stevie, come here, my pussy is waiting."

Later, Ann and Brianna took Pete to the bathroom and removed every bit of hair, except on his head, from his body. They then had him take a bath with oils and soaps to make his skin soft. When he was dried off, Brianna said, "See, she looks better all ready."

And she handed Pete a nightdress to wear. After he put it on, Ann clapped and said, "Just look at yourself, our Slave girl. Now thank your Mistress's for their help."

"Thank you."

While Steve was led to his closet and locked in for the night, Pete was allowed to sleep on the floor in the Master Bedroom.

The next day was Sunday and the two slave boys made breakfast and then sat on the floor as the women ate. Brianna and Ann then took Pete to a beauty salon and then to the mall to buy a new wardrobe for their Slave girl.

After Brianna, Ann and Pete left for the day, Beverly called two men she knew and asked if they would like to party. She told them, "There is a beautiful woman here who wants cock now and there is a surprise for you."

When the men stepped into the house, Mary said, "Welcome, I need cock now. This is my husband, he is now my slave. He will suck your cocks while I watch and then after we fuck, you will each fuck him in his ass. 0k?"

Each man smiled and nodded. Beverly spoke up and asked, "And you don't mind if I record everything, do you?"

"No, we don't mind."

Mary led the way to the bedroom, leading Steve by a leash. When everyone was naked, Mary said to the two guys, "This is my show, do what I tell you."

"Yes madam."

Mary ordered Steve to "suck their cocks."

"Yes Mistress."

Steve got to his knees before the first man and asked, "May I?"

He then took the dick into his mouth. When the man was good and hard, Steve asked the 2nd if he could suck his cock. But first Mary said, "Little Stevie, come here and guide this dick into my pussy."

As the first man got into bed, Steve did as ordered and guided the man's dick into his wife and the man fucked Mary long and hard. When he came, the 2nd man fucked Mary with Steve having guided his dick into his wife. Then Mary looked at Steve, who then asked the men, "Would either of you like to fuck my ass? My Mistress wishes it."

Each man nodded and Steve got to his knees and sucked the 1st man till he was hard. Then he stood up and bent over. The man came up from behind him and fucked Steve's ass while the 2nd man came in front of Steve and had him suck his cock. When the first man came, the 2nd man then fucked Steve's ass. Beverly then handed the men their clothes and said, "Now get out."

Mary sighed and said, "That was great. And I don't even know their names. Wonderful." Then to Steve, she said, "You are now a cuckold. You will never fuck me or any other woman again."

Steve just lowered his head.

A short time later, around 4pm, the others returned to the house. When Brianna and Ann stepped inside, Ann said, "Ok. Come on in Petra."

When Pete step into the house, there was stunned silence. Then Mary said, "Is that Pete? My god."

"Yes and no. Her name is now Petra. Doesn't she look great?" Then to Pete she said, "Walk around the room, show off for the girls."

Beverly said, "You did a fantastic job. She is incredible."

"Thank you. And we bought her all the makeup she will need. We also got a couple of good wigs for her to wear until her hair grows out." Then Ann added, "And we got her some killer clothes. Very slutty. We got her a maid's uniform, night clothes, evening wear and casual."

Mary asked, "What about work?"

Ann replied, "Pete only works part-time so I figure she will work as a girl until we find a replacement. When we do, Petra can stay here all day."

"Ok." Then Mary asked Steve, "Little Steve, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"I am resigning my position but I will install Ann as the new Store Manager and Brianna as the new Assistant Store Manager."

"Very good. Do you think you will have any problem with Ann or Brianna getting the positions?"

"No, I have a good relationship with Barb, you know my District Manager."

"Make sure there are no problems."

"Yes Mistress."

Beverly then clapped and said; "Now everyone please sit and let us watch Mary getting fucked by two real men."

When everyone was seated, the ladies on the sofa, Pete (now Petra) sitting in a chair, very lady like and Little Stevie on the floor, Beverly started the video. After it was over, the girls all congratulated Mary while Petra looked at Little Stevie with disgust. Mary saw the look on Petra's face and said, "Yes Petra, Little Stevie is not much of a man, is he?"

"No he is not."

"Would you like to fuck his ass Petra?"

"Yes Mistress, May I?"

"Yes, take him to his closet and fuck him. Then lock him in for the night."

"Yes Mistress and thank you."

After the two left the room, Ann asked, "So Mary, how did it feel to get fuck like that?"

"It was wonderful. Watching Steve suck cocks, having him guide their cocks into my pussy and then watching him get fucked in the ass. It was heaven."

Brianna then said, "Could we go to the Master Bedroom and have sex please, I am so horny."

Everyone laughed and Mary said, "Yes of course. Let's go."

She led the way and soon the four women were naked, on the bed, and having a four way sex fest. It was a great ending to a great day.

The next day, Steve dressed to go to work in his usual attire. As did Ann and Brianna. Pete, now Petra, dress in a nice dress which was suitable for the store. Once at the store, Steve got on the computer, and made the changes to the staff. He called Barb his Distinct Manager and explained what he was doing. Barb was shocked at first but Steve explained that he was needed at home. There was no problem with Ann or Brianna being promoted to Store Manager and Assistant Manager.

In a short time, Steve drove home where Mary waited. When he walked in he was surprised to see Carol, a neighbor, sitting in the living room. He stood for a second and then Mary said, "Isn't there something you are supposed to do when you come home?"

Steve looked at Mary, then at Carol and then nodded and took his clothes off. He was soon naked and Carol said, "I must confess, I did not believe you until now." And she added, "He is completely under your control?"

"Yes, completely. Isn't that right Little Stevie?"

"Yes Mistress."

Mary then asked Carol, "Would you like him to eat your pussy? He is very good."

"Oh no...no...May I?"

Mary laughed and said, "Of course darling." Then to Steve she said, "Slave, take Carol to the bedroom and eat her pussy. And if she wants she can fuck you in the ass."

To Carol she said, "Little Stevie loves getting fucked in the ass." Then to Steve, "Don't you Little Stevie?"

"Yes Mistress."

Steve then took Carol by the arm and led her to the bedroom. She said, "Slave, remove my cloths."

Steve slowly undressed her. When she was naked, she lay on the bed and Steve then ate her pussy and brought her to three orgasms. When she was calmed down she asked, "Bring me the strap-on Slave."