Be Careful with Your Cell Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol put the harness on and then fucked Steve in his ass. Afterwards, Carol thanked Mary, "Thank you Mary, you were right, he is good."

"Any time Carol, he is to serve women. He is under orders to obey any women."

"Ok, thanks again."

Mary then turned to Steve and asked how it went at the store. "No problems. I am no longer the Store Manager, Ann is and Brianna is the Assistant Manager."

"Very good Slave boy." She then went on, "Let me tell you about your life now. Every Saturday you will go with Beverly to her store and perform as required. She will also have parties booked during the week. For this week, she has you booked for Tuesday and Thursday. Do as you are told Slave."

She went further, "As for me, I plan to find more men to fuck. You will suck them and they will fuck your ass. You are now my cuckold slave husband. Understand Slave?"

"Yes Mistress. I will obey."

For the next month, life went on as planned. Mary worked at her job each day. Beverly ran her store and each Saturday she brought Steve to the store to be used and abused. She also booked two or three parties each week for him.

Ann and Brianna were doing very well at the store. Barb had visited twice and was very satisfied with the store. If they needed something big done at the store, they brought Steve in to do it after hours. Petra, formally Pete, worked three days a week. No one had recognized Petra as the former Pete. Pete put on a flawless performance as Petra. A suitable replacement had not applied yet. But Ann was confident that one would soon show up.

On her off days, Petra kept house as the maid and kept Little Stevie busy as well. On occasion, a female neighbor would ring the door bell and ask to see Little Steve. Steve was under orders to obey any female and the word, from Carol, had gotten out. Between the neighbors and the customers at Beverly store, Steve was getting known as a cunt whore, a cock whore and a pegging whore.

In the fifth week after Ann had taken over, a young woman came into the store to apply for the 3rd key position. Her name was Annabel and she was eighteen, shy and innocent. This would be her first job and she was nervous. As soon as Ann saw her, she was hooked. While she was interviewing Annabel, Ann kept thinking, "Damn, she is so gorgeous and so shy. Hmmm. She making me wet."

During the interview, Ann, who was wearing a short skirt and no underwear, kept crossing her legs. Ann noticed that Annabel kept looking, though, trying not to. Annabel was getting flustered and Ann thought she was getting hot. "Excuse me a moment," Ann said as she used the intercom saying, "Brianna, could you come to the office please."

In a few moments, Brianna stepped into the office. Ann stood up, took Brianna in her arms and kissed her hard while rubbing her body. Annabel was shocked but could not look away. Finally, Ann broke the kiss, thanked Brianna, who smiled and left the office. Ann sat down again and looked at Annabel and said, "We all love cock but we also play with each other."

Taking a big chance, Ann went on, "Part of your duties will be to serve both myself and Brianna when we want. Do you have a problem with that Annabel?"

"I don't...I have never..."

Ann raised her skirt, exposing her pussy and said, "Well, this is a good time to start. Come here girl."

Annabel was frozen as she thought to herself, "What is happening? But, oh my god, she is so hot."

Annabel was drawn to Ann's pussy, got down on her knees and got close to Ann. Ann was gentle with her, slowly pulling her head down to her saying, "Go ahead little one. You know you want to taste me."

Tentatively at first, Annabel went down on Ann but soon got into it with encouragement from Ann. Soon, Ann had her first orgasm and a second. When she calmed down, she said, "Damn girl, you are pretty good."

With pride, Annabel replied, "Thank you."

"Tell the truth; is this your first time eating pussy?"

Annabel giggled and said, "No, my girlfriend Sandra experimented once."

"Ok."

Then Ann called Brianna back to the office. When Brianna stepped into the office, Ann said, "Meet our new 3rd key, Annabel. Annabel, this is Brianna, the Assistant Manager."

"Hello."

"Hello."

Ann then said, "I was just explaining part of her duties was to serve each of us. She just ate my pussy. Sit down Bree, let her do you."

Brianna sat down, pulled her skirt up exposing her pussy and Annabel got back on her knees and ate Brianna's pussy. After Brianna had come twice and had calmed down, Ann said to Annabel, "Welcome to the store." Then she added, "You are our Slave now, do you understand that Annabel?"

"Yes Ann."

"When we are alone, call me Mistress and call Brianna Mistress. Obey every order without fail."

"Yes Mistress."

Ann brought Annabel home to meet the others. When Ann, Brianna and Annabel walked in, Ann said, "This is Annabel, our new 3rd key at the store. She is also our newest slave."

Mary walked up to her, hugged her and said, "Welcome Annabel."

Ann then introduced everyone, leaving the last, "and this is Petra, our houseboy. And this lowly slave is Little Stevie. You may use him however you want."

"Really?"

"Yes, he is a cum slut, a pussy whore, a cock whore and a pegging whore."

Annabel laughed, "And I can use him?"

Mary said, "Annabel remember this. Brianna, Ann, Beverly and I are Mistresses. You, Petra and Little Stevie are Slaves but you are above each of them because you are female. When you are alone with them, you are in charge."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now Slave Petra and Slave Little Stevie, make dinner now. We women are going to the Master Bedroom to get better acquainted."

"Yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress."

Mary, Brianna, Ann, Beverly and Annabel all walked to the bedroom where Annabel was shown the joy of the female body. In an hour, Petra came to the door and announced "dinner is ready Mistress."

The women all got dressed and when downstairs to the dining room. After dinner, Annabel was shown the male part of sex and how to deal with them. She fucked Little Stevie in his ass, she ordered Little Stevie to suck on Petra's dick, and she had both eat her pussy and fondle her tits. She loved it.

Life went on for another month. Ann had convinced Barb that the store should have two 3rd key holders; each worked two days a week. On her off days, when the Mistresses were working, Annabel was in charge at home, Little Stevie and Petra. And still, neighbor ladies would show up to get serviced by Little Stevie and some started to bring their husbands. Everyone in the area knew about Steve and his life now.

On a Saturday, when Beverly brought Little Stevie home from her store, she said, "We have an offer for Little Stevie."

Mary asked, "What do you mean?"

Beverly answered, "One of my customer's would like to buy him from us. She has used him every Saturday and has had him at four parties. Her name is Amanda Kingman."

"She wants to buy him? For how much?"

"She is very wealthy; money is no problem for her." Then she added, "Mary, you will have to divorce Steve if we want to sell him."

Mary sat for several minutes thinking while the others left her to her thoughts. Mary stood up, walked over to Steve and said, "Steve, you and I are going to get a divorce immediately and you will be sold."

"But honey, I love you."

"And I love you too but I have decided. You have been a good Slave but now your new life starts now." She turned to Beverly and said, "Call her that Mrs. Kingman and accept her offer. Have her come now to get him."

"What price should I try to get?"

"I will leave that to you. Just do it fast."

"Yes Mary."

Beverly left the room and called Mrs. Kingman. In fifteen minutes Beverly returned with news saying, "Ok, it is all set. She is sending a car to collect Little Stevie. She will send her lawyer to you to work out the divorce, she will pay for it."

Brianna asked, "How much is she paying Mary for Steve?"

"Six figures." Then she said to Mary, "I'm sorry Mary. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I am."

Mary turned to Steve and said, "I am sorry Steve but this will be better for us all." Then to Petra, she said, "Take Little Stevie to his room and lock him in until the car comes."

Steve looked at Mary for a moment, then turned and walked to his closet. In an hour and a half, a car pulled up to the house. A man walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Beverly answered the door saying, "He will be right out."

Mary, while waiting for the car, had packed Steve's things. There was not much for him to take, just his slave clothes. Petra led Little Stevie to the door wearing only panties. He had on his collar and his hands were cuffed behind him. Mary hugged him and said, "Good bye Steve. Be a good boy."

With tears in his eyes, Steve was led by his lease to the car. When he arrived at his new home, Mrs. Kingman looked him over and then said, "Little Stevie, welcome to your new life. You will not longer be a whore. You now will be used by me and my friends. You may now thank me."

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you."

Mrs. Kingman then said, "This is Nina, she is my overseer. Obey her like you obey me."

"Yes Mistress."

Nina said, "You will call me Miss Nina Slave. Come with me."

Nina led Steve to a small room, which was much larger than his closet, and said, "This is your room Slave. You will clean, do house work, etc. And you will be used by Mistress and me." She went on, "Be happy in your slavery. There is no going back now."

Steve held his head high and said, "I am a good slave Miss Nina."

"That is excellent slave. Wait here."

While he waited, Steve thought about the past few months. If only he had not left his cell phone where Brianna would find it, he would still have a life. And he thought, "I have to make the best of the life I have, or die." He promised himself, "I will be the best slave Mrs. Kingman has."

And he was. Mrs. Kingman used and abused him but he always did his best to serve. His divorce proceeded quickly. But he remained the slave of Mrs. Kingman.

For each of the others, life was good. Mary had a steady supply of men and women to fuck. Brianna and Ann did well at the store with Ann being promoted to District Manager in a few years and Brianna becoming the Store Manager. Annabel was promoted to Assistant Manager with Petra remaining the 3rd key.

Mary, Brianna, Ann, Beverly and Annabel had sex regularly. Annabel was no longer a slave but a Mistress. The five women had several men that were their slaves who they used and abused. Some were co-workers, some were neighbors, and some were found shopping. Life was good for all.

Remember; keep your cell phone close.