Be Gone By The Time I Get Back

Story Info
His cum was still dripping out of her pussy.
10.4k words
4.14
169.3k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Andi for her wisdom and, of course, eternal gratitude to Blackrandl1958.

Be gone by the time I get back ...His cum was still dripping out of her

The story was that the Kaserne (Army Installation in Germany), had been used by the German SS during the war. It sat high on a hill in Bavaria and was home to our Artillery Group. Part of that group was a Battalion of 8" Howitzers, the biggest, baddest motherfuckers on any battlefield.

I enjoyed being the Commander of one of the Batteries in that Battalion. The only downside was in order to actually live fire the howitzers, we had to go to a huge training area 150 miles away. The name of the training area was Grafenwoehr and was the only place I'd ever been where you would drive on dusty roads in a rainstorm. It was amazing.

In order to get there, we had to load the howitzers on railcars and transport them that way. If you were going to the trouble of transporting a whole battalion of howitzers and other tracked vehicles, you might as well take full advantage of the training time.

As a result, when we went to "Graf, as we not so affectionately called it, we were gone around 30 days. We did that twice a year. Add to that time the various other times we trained when we didn't actually fire the guns, and we spent at least four months a year "in the field". That meant four months a year away from our families.

Being a military family is difficult, anyway, but to spend four months away from each other is asking for trouble, especially if you are stationed in a foreign country. Young wives can get lonely, and horny. Granted, some military families "make it", but the divorce rate is higher than the national average.

My marriage boosted that average just a bit.

I'm Captain Curtis Langfield, and I was married to Janet Langfield. We'd been married four years. Two and a half of those years were our current tour in Germany. I was in the Army when we met and she knew what kind of lifestyle it was, and accepted it. It seemed to be working until I was hurt in a training accident.

We were camped in a muddy field and it was early morning. I was in one of our control vans watching some of my soldiers training on computing firing information for our guns. I had seen enough and wanted to get to the actual gun positions and observe them in training. We were in a training area not too far from our Kaserne, so we weren't actually firing the guns. We were there more for field training. I stepped out of the van and down the ladder. On the ground, I turned back to the van to tell the Sergeant something. My driver saw me and moved my jeep closer for me. The jeep was going slow, but, again, it was very muddy, and when the driver applied the brakes, the jeep slid into me crushing me between the jeep and the steps going up into the van. The jeep was barely moving, but when you put two human legs between two heavy solid pieces of metal, the legs will sustain more damage than either of the two metal pieces.

The pain was pretty intense for a few moments and when the driver moved the jeep, I crumpled to the ground, unable to move my legs. Our medics looked at me and decided to send me back to the Kaserne. There the medics looked, poked, prodded, x-rayed and stretched but found no serious damage so they released me. I was told to rest and not return to the field. I called Janet to come pick me up, but she never answered so I asked the ambulance driver who brought me from the field to drop me off at my apartment.

My uniform was covered with dried mud from when I collapsed. I was anxious to get it off and get in the shower. I walked in our apartment, and on the sofa in the living room two naked bodies were asleep. The man had his hand on Janet's breast while her hand was clutching his dick. Both were snoring softly. I'd never heard Janet snore before. Maybe the exertion of fucking caused it, or it could have been the empty vodka bottle on the floor beside the sofa. Janet was not much of a drinker, and would get drunk on a single mixed drink or glass of wine if she weren't eating something while drinking. We used to laugh about it and she admitted being a cheap date.

I walked quietly around the room, then the apartment. The bed was not mussed so they apparently confined their activities to the livingroom. I went back and looked down at my wife and Lieutenant Jameson. Jameson was a junior staff officer in the operations section of our Artillery Group. My Battalion was directly below them in the command structure. I used my phone to take a dozen or more photos of the two of them, concentrating on her hand on his dick, his on her tit, and I got closeups of the cum, some of it not yet dried, on her leg and dripping out of her pussy. That was not an easy thing for me to do.

His civilian clothes were partly on the floor and partly on my favorite chair. I picked them all up, along with his shoes; he still had his socks on, took them to the kitchen, dumped them in the trash bin, and filled a big pot with cold water before returning to the livingroom and their sleeping bodies. Janet's clothes were basically scattered about the room, but that was more or less normal for her.

I stood behind the sofa, raised the pot high, tilted it, took a couple of steps back and watched. He jumped up yelling and asking what happened. When he jumped up, Janet rolled onto the floor before she jumped up. They were so busy wiping water off of themselves that it took a couple of seconds for them to see me. He saw me first and his eyes froze wide open, wider than I I've ever seen anyone's eyes open. His jaw pumped open and closed several times before gasping out loud, and he started looking around frantically for his clothes.

Janet only saw me when I started speaking and her eyes were bigger than Jameson's; but hers were also filled with fear when she saw it was me. "I'm going to take a shower and change. When I come out, Janet you should have at least one suitcase packed and on your way home." Home was not just down the highway. Home was thousands of miles away across the Atlantic Ocean.

"You, Lieutenant Jameson, I will expect you to report to the Group Commander that you committed adultery with another officer's wife. I will be up there shortly to confirm it."

I, calmly, I thought, looked at him. "You have five seconds to be out of here." He looked around frantically for his clothes as I counted. When I reached five, he grabbed a blanket we kept on the back of the sofa, and was out the door. Janet was still standing there naked and in shock. I went to the bathroom, stripped and stepped in the shower. I heard her come in.

"Curt? Curt? Can you hear me? I'm sorry. It was the only time, I swear it. Curt? Talk to me." She slid open the glass shower door. She stood there still naked. "We got drunk, Curt. I'm sorry."

"Don't you think you should be packing instead of standing naked in front of your husband with another man's cum dripping down your leg?" Her eyes got wide again and she frantically reached down to wipe her leg.

"Curt, I'm sorry."

"Okay. You're sorry. Now get packed." I said as I turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, reached for a towel and walked around her into the bedroom drying myself.

"Curt, you can't be serious about me leaving."

I stopped drying myself. "Look at me. Do I look like a man who's telling a joke" Don't tell me I'm not serious." I started dressing. She sat on the edge of the bed. "Get off my bed." I almost yelled. She jumped up. "That bastard's cum is still leaking out of you and I don't want it on my bed. I was putting on my socks and boots at that point.

"Be gone by the time I get back." I left and went to the American Express Office, which was our bank. I transferred half of our money into a separate account for me. She had more than enough money in the account to pay cash for her ticket home and anything else she might need until she got settled. I called our three credit card companies and took her name off the authorized users list, then I cancelled her phone.

I left American Express and walked to the Group Headquarters building. I walked right into the Executive Officers' Office. "Good afternoon Captain Langfield. We heard about your accident. How are you feeling?"

"Not worth a shit, Sir."

"Do you need to go back to the hospital?"

"No, sir. May I ask if Lieutenant Jameson has been in to see the Colonel?"

"He's off today, so no. Why?"

I took out my phone and showed him the pictures I took. Jameson's face was clearly visible. "That's my wife," I said. It took him about one second before he jumped to his feet and literally yelled. "I want Jameson's ass in my office right fucking now," he bellowed.

A Major stuck his head in. "He's off today, sir."

"I don't care if he's dead, which he may soon be. Get him here now!" He sat back down. "What are you going to do?" he asked.

"I'm sending my wife home. I would like to have a few days off to think about things."

"Done. I'll clear it with LTC (Lieutenant Colonel -- one grade above Major and one below Colonel but referred to as Colonel when speaking to him/her) Davis." LTC Davis was my Battalion Commander and my immediate boss.

"No sir, I'll do that. They're due back in three days and the doctor told me not to go back to the field, but to stay home and rest."

"Very well. If you need help, let me know."

"I will, sir. Thank you." I went to the Officers Club. I rarely drank in the afternoon, but it was close enough to five that I figured I deserved it. I had two drinks before I walked home. She was gone and so were two suitcases and most of her clothes. The only things she left were her winter clothes.

The first thing I did was get a blanket to cover the sofa. The next thing was to go to the bedroom, take the bedspread off and throw it away. She sat on it naked and I didn't want his juices on it. I took it and Jameson's clothes out to the dumpster.

I didn't sleep that night.

The next morning I was called up to Group Headquarters. The day before, I had talked to the Group Commander's Executive Officer. That morning I talked to the Group Commander. "I've put Lieutenant Jameson under house arrest until I find out what I can do under the UCMJ." (Uniform Code of Military Justice) The military takes a dim view of adultery... sometimes. Other times it sort of quietly sweeps it under the rug. It all depended on the Commander.

Taking a dim view and actually doing something were completely different. I knew of no instance where adultery was punished as I thought it should be. What would probably happen to Jameson was that his ass would be chewed out to the point he wouldn't be able to sit for a week, a letter, which would kill him for future assignments and promotions, would be placed in his permanent personal file and he would most likely be reassigned to some remote command. His career was probably over. A thorough ass kicking should be included, but it wouldn't be.

Putting him under house arrest was good for a start, and was as good as I could reasonably expect, I supposed.

Later that day, our next door neighbor, Lucy Jones, knocked on my apartment door. "Hello, Luce. What's up?"

"I took Janet to the airport in Frankfurt last night. Her flight left this morning. She told me what happened and it wasn't all her fault."

"I came in here and they were lying naked on the sofa asleep. She wasn't on her back tied down with him forcibly fucking her. She was a willing participant, and just as much to blame as he is. Maybe more, because she's married.

"He must have given her something. She would never cheat on you."

"Oh, Christ, Luce. There was an empty vodka bottle on the floor. They were drunk and they fucked. End of story."

"Janet doesn't drink."

"Not often or much, but apparently, this time she did."

We talked for a few more minutes before she left.

When my Commander came in from the field, I was the first person to see him. He was sympathetic and asked what I needed or wanted. I told him I just needed some time to deal with it.

"I have an idea. We're getting another officer. He's a First Lieutenant, but he's eligible for command. Why don't I see if we can get you sent home early? He can take over for you and you'll be home to deal with your problem. Does that sound okay?"

Within a week, I received orders transferring me to Fort Sill, Oklahoma. I shipped my car and household goods back to Ft. Sill and kept Janet's car to drive until I was ready to leave country.

Within six weeks of talking to my Commander, I landed in New Jersey, went to the Transportation Terminal, picked up my car that I had shipped and was driving on my way to Ft. Sill. I had a thirty day leave, but I was going to find a place to live, get my divorce started, and sign in to my unit early.

By then, it had been not quite two months since I caught her cheating and it still hurt. It didn't take long to find a house to buy. It was more country than city and very peaceful. I filled out the paperwork to buy it and started looking for an attorney. I hired the first one I talked to. He had done scores of military divorces. Most of them had dealt with adultery. When he asked me where he should send her paperwork I told him.

She was from Oklahoma, and I met her when I went to the Cowboy museum in Oklahoma City. Her father had a working cattle ranch not far from Lawton, which is where Ft. Sill was located and he was a real cowboy, as were his ranch hands. Janet and I spent many hours on horseback riding on the ranch. She grew up on a horse, so I assumed she was there. That's where I told him to send it.

It didn't take long for her to respond. We received a letter from her attorney in less than two weeks. She requested a private meeting with me to discuss counseling and reconciliation.

I didn't have to think long about it. I said no.

Another month passed. She still insisted on a private meeting. My attorney counselled against it. I fought it another three months. I just didn't see that any good would come of it. One Saturday morning, my phone rang. I didn't recognize it so I ignored it. A short time later, my phone beeped to tell me I had a voicemail.

"Curt, this is Janet. I'm at the Club (Officer's Club). Will you meet me please, so we can talk?" If our marriage means anything to you, you'll give me a chance to explain. I love you."

I sent her a text. "If our marriage meant anything to you, you wouldn't have fucked Jameson.

"Please Curt. I'm begging you."

"You were with him. You got drunk. You fucked him. End of discussion.

"Are we going to text all day, or may we talk?"

"I'm finished texting and I'm not going to talk." I blocked the number she used, whether it was her phone or not.

A week later, my attorney told me we had a meeting with Janet and her Attorney. I started to protest, but he stopped me. "Can't avoid it, Captain. You have to divvy up your stuff. For instance, you sold her car, so you have to pony up half of what you got for it. Same with the investments.

"The investments were mine before we were married."

"Did she sign a pre-nup?"

"No."

"Then half of it is hers in this state."

"Well, kiss my ass."

"I guarantee that before this is over, you're going to feel like your ass was kicked, not kissed.

The day of the appointment came. My attorney and I were sitting in his conference room when they were escorted in. The last time I saw her she was naked and had another man's cum running down her leg and dripping out of her pussy. I was pissed off all over again, and in no mood to give an inch.

Her attorney started by saying Janet was insisting on marriage counseling sessions because she still loved her husband and thought the marriage could be saved.

My attorney started to say something, but I stopped him and spoke directly to Janet. "You went out with a man, whether it was for lunch, shopping, changing a flat tire, hiking or watching butterflies, you still went out with a man not your husband. And I'd be willing to bet you did it more than once. By doing that, you signaled to him and everyone who saw you with him that your husband didn't mean jack diddly shit to you and that it could be possible that you might be available for something other than lunch, or dinner, or any number of other innocent activities.

"As a result, you ended up like this." At that point I tossed copies of the photos I'd taken of her on the sofa. She had no idea I had them. My attorney had copies but he had not intended to show them until we got to court. Well, I fucked that idea up for him.

Janet and her attorney hurriedly looked at them. Janet threw up on the conference room floor.

We immediately adjourned to my attorney's office while the conference room was being cleaned. Janet was escorted to the restroom by my attorney's secretary. When she returned and we were all seated around his much smaller conference table. I spoke again.

"There will be no counselling sessions. I will ask for a transfer to the Middle East or someplace else to avoid them. Now, can I make myself any clearer than that?"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "No. I think you made it clear enough."

She looked at her attorney. "I think we're through here."

"But we haven't decided..."

"I have. I don't want anything. He can have it all." She walked out. The court date was set and my attorney and I showed up, but neither Janet nor her attorney did. It didn't take long for me to become single again.

I had been divorced not quite a month when I was visited in my office by a member of the CID (Criminal Investigative Division). "Captain Langfield, I understand you're divorced. Is that correct?" asked Special Agent Richard Mayfair.

"It is."

"Could you tell me where your ex-wife is?"

"May I ask why?"

"No sir. If you were still married, you could, but since you're divorced, it no longer concerns you."

"Actually, the Judge has ruled, but I haven't received the final decree, so technically I'm still married."

He grinned. "Nice try, Captain, but as far as we're concerned, once he pounds that gavel, it's all over." He paused. "So can you tell us where she is?"

"Of course." I gave him Janet's parent's information.

"Thank you, Captain." He stood and left.

I had about an hour to try to figure out what his visit meant because I had a meeting at Battalion Headquarters. I didn't have much to contribute at the meeting because my mind was on Special Agent Richard Mayfair's visit.

Part of that question was answered the next morning.

"Captain Langfield, there's a call for you from a LTC Pleasant in Germany," said my Battery Clerk.

"Captain Langfield, sir. May I help you?" I spoke into the phone.

"Captain Langfield, This is LTC Pleasant, XO to the Group Artillery Commander."

"Yes, sir. I remember you."

"And I remember you, Captain. How're things going for you?"

"Not too badly, sir. Thank you for asking."

"That's good. Listen, Captain. You will be getting a visit from CID in the next day or so. They're going to want to talk to you and your wife."

I could have asked about what, but I decided not to. "One of their Agents was here yesterday, sir."

"Good. They're on the ball. So when can the two of you be here?"

"Be where, sir."

"Here, of course."

"I'm sorry, sir, but I don't understand."

"Christ almighty. What did he tell you?"

"Nothing, sir. He asked if it were true that I was divorced, I told him yes, then he asked where my ex-wife was. I asked him why and he couldn't tell me because she and I are no longer married."

"Oh, now I understand."

"What's it about, sir?"

"Hell, he can't tell you, but I can. Do you remember Lieutenant Jameson? Silly question. Of course you do. He's in jail for suspicion of giving a woman Rohypnol. After the Group Commander and I found out, I remembered you and your wife. What CID wants to do is talk to her about what happened between her and Jameson. We can only assume he has done this more than once, so we want to put his ass away for a long time. If he did drug your wife, we're going to try to introduce it at his Court-Martial and ensure that he grows old at Leavenworth, and we were going to ask if you and your wife could be here, but since you're no longer married it's a moot point. We might still need your ex-wife, however."