Be Honest with Me

Story Info
He just has to tell his ex-girlfriend's father the truth.
2.9k words
4.56
7.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne made it to the front of the house, but he couldn't bring himself to move a little closer. He stood alone on the sidewalk, gazing at his ex-girlfriend's current residence with concern. With the usual green sedan parked on the driveway, the presence of another man in the house would be expected. Wayne tried to calm himself with slow deep breaths, but it barely worked. At 18 years of age, gaining experience with a former relationship would have been an automatic advantage on his part. But on this occasion, it didn't seem to show any success.

Wayne finally gathered enough courage to move across the walkway before reaching the front door. He raised his fist to knock on the door, but he quickly pulled it away. He tried to keep a sharp focus on a simple subject. All he needed to do was enter the house, grab what he had left behind, and exit the building. It would have been a simple formula to remember. But Wayne almost faltered when being aware of an obstacle that could have been waiting for him. He slid his hands across his blond hair. Long strands that ended at his shoulders. He needed to do this. He needed to get out of the house as quickly as possible.

He could have knocked on the door, but as he raised his first to try again, he didn't need to. The door opened. The man who opened it made Wayne feel tense. He tried to be strong with his words and posture. He needed to overcome his invisible feelings when the man stood right in front of him.

Aaron was a tall and handsome man. Being the single father of Wayne's ex-girlfriend couldn't have been more of a stroke of luck. At the age of 42, Aaron maintained a healthy figure, complete with muscular arms and sturdy hands. His clean brown hair and green eyes would be an added bonus. He had the looks and the charm to grab a woman's attention in just a few seconds. And that was why Wayne almost stumbled when he tried to say something.

"...Hi."

Aaron asked, "What brings you here?"

Wayne couldn't stop staring at the older man. "I'm, uh...I left my phone here. I need it back."

Aaron already understood. "Rest assured. You didn't lose it. I found it on the floor."

Wayne breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. I didn't mean to leave it here, but...I forgot about it when Veronica and I...uh, when we..."

"I know what happened. It's a real shame."

Wayne needed to ask, "Can I come in?"

Aaron held no reservations. "Of course, you can."

He let the younger man into the house. As soon as he walked past him, Wayne could sense Aaron's warm breath hitting his neck. He trembled at the touch. But he regained his senses soon after. He needed to retrieve his personal item.

Aaron led him into the living room. "Your phone is upstairs. I'll go get it."

Wayne smiled. "Thanks."

Aaron exited the living room before making his way upstairs. Wayne could hear the footsteps fading into complete silence. He took a seat on one of the armchairs. He slid his hand across his blond hair once more. The search for serenity almost didn't come to fruition. He couldn't stop thinking about Aaron. He couldn't stop imagining the alternate route he could have taken if he wasn't committed to another relationship.

He looked out the window. It had become a tranquil afternoon in the city of Sacramento. The entire neighborhood had been blessed with a peaceful afternoon. Rows of cumulus clouds hovered over the region. Cool temperatures resided during the late summer, an unusual feature that spread all across Southern California. A heat wave had been nonexistent for the past two weeks, which made Wayne more thankful of such a simple miracle.

Aaron returned with something in his hand. Wayne stood up and waited for the other man to hand over his smartphone.

Aaron added, "I can promise you that I didn't look into any of your apps. I'm not that paranoid."

Wayne replied, "I can trust you on that."

He checked his screen. He was fortunate that it didn't break when his girlfriend hurled it at the wall a couple of days ago.

He placed it in his pocket and said, "Thank you."

Aaron nodded. "You're welcome."

Silence between the two men took place without any warning. Wayne couldn't say anything at the moment. He already distracted himself with his observation. He couldn't look away from Aaron. He didn't want to look away. He had already forgotten about his smartphone and his girlfriend. His ex-girlfriend's single father was the hot topic in his thoughts. He couldn't help himself. He viewed Aaron as a great man, a good-looking individual who worked hard to make it through life. Wayne admired him. To the point where he wanted to stay with him.

Aaron finally spoke up. "So you and Veronica are no longer together, huh?"

Wayne broke his concentration to say, "Yeah. I guess it's my fault. She lost interest in me. I guess I'm a little too boring for her."

Aaron shook his head. "Don't say that. I don't know much about you, but I can tell that you're far from boring. You've got some greatness in you. I bet you'll have a chance to do some really good things when you start your first college semester."

Wayne appreciated the inspiration. "Thanks a lot. That's why I like you."

Aaron didn't get the hint. "I do what I can."

Wayne didn't stop there. "No...I mean I like you."

Aaron grew more solemn. "Excuse me?"

Wayne slowly stepped forward. "I really like you. I want you."

He suddenly stopped himself. He realized what he had said. He quickly turned away.

"I'm sorry. I should just get going."

Astonished by his immersion of his original topic, the remorse that followed it became official. Wayne left the living room and headed for the front door. But before he could touch the doorknob, he felt something grabbing his arm and pulling him away.

Surprised by this gesture, Wayne found himself with his back against the wall. Aaron had brought him away from the door with his sudden movements. He now towered over the young man, who couldn't move a single muscle.

Wayne tried to calm himself from the sudden confrontation. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it."

Aaron was so close that he could still feel the warm breath colliding with his bare skin.

The older man replied, "I'm a little disappointed. You could have told me a lot sooner."

Wayne was taken aback by the remark. "What did you say?"

Aaron's stern expression said it all. "I really wish you were honest with me a few months ago. I would have understood."

"Really?"

Aaron reached down and grabbed Wayne's waist. He pulled him just a little closer. Wayne still had trouble deciphering this situation. He never expected the other man to be just one foot in front of him.

Aaron whispered, "You have no idea how much I wanted you to say those words."

Wayne's eyes widened. The truth caused a stirring sensation that brewed inside him. Aaron had never mentioned his own sexual preferences before. But now, his clear signals revealed the reality that hit Wayne with sheer force.

He looked away and tried to speak. "I...I don't know what to say."

Aaron lifted his chin up with his finger. "If you don't believe me, then it's time I do this."

He pulled Wayne closer and gave him a kiss. Wayne had grown weak in the knees. He now felt Aaron's warm lips pressed against his own. It became more of a soothing experience, a wholesome result to a doubtful position in his life. Aaron pressed him against the wall as he made full use of his lips. Wayne didn't want the kiss to end. His appetite for an intimate encounter overflowed.

Aaron pulled himself away. Wayne had to catch his breath for a moment. He was so engrossed in the warm embrace that he had forgotten to breathe for a few seconds.

Aaron whispered, "I'm so glad you broke up with Veronica."

Wayne couldn't stop looking at Aaron. He only wished he could have been sincere with him immediately after the breakup.

Aaron now had him pinned against the wall. He slowly thrust his hips against him. Wayne almost gasped. He could feel the thick lump inside Aaron's black jeans pressing against his own. The unexpected touch made him moan at a low volume. Aaron thrust his erection with a delicate precision. It made Wayne vulnerable. A more hypnotic feeling crept into him. With both dicks hidden behind their lower apparel, it added a strong allure to the beginning stages of their relationship. A slow progress was warranted when Aaron took control.

Wayne closed his eyes. Aaron's erection made his own cock grow bigger and harder. He moaned as he welcomed the gentle caress beneath his belt. He could no longer evade his true feelings. He gave Aaron another warm kiss. He wanted to be trapped in the corner with Aaron. He didn't want this encounter to end.

"So where's Veronica?"

Aaron didn't stop thrusting his hips forward. "She's out with her friends. She won't be back until tonight."

Wayne giggled in a rather nervous manner. "That's good."

They held each other in their arms. Their kiss became the embodiment of their personal cravings. Wayne could only wish to stay in this house for as long as Aaron wanted, even if Veronica would find the time to be present as well.

Aaron whispered, "Follow me upstairs. I want to show you something."

Wayne already envisioned the next stage. "Oh, I will."

* * *

He was now naked in the master bedroom. He had followed Aaron's instructions without even casting a doubt on his abilities. He stood in the center of the room with all of his clothes piled up in the corner. He didn't have to feel ashamed of being nude in front of his ex-girlfriend's father. After all, Aaron had done the same.

Wayne was speechless. Aaron's healthy physique was in full display. His abs, his muscular arms, and the long hard cock that hung between his legs made him more appealing in Wayne's perspective. At the same time, however, the younger man had failed to relax at such a spectacle. He started to tremble at the thought of a guaranteed incursion.

He even had trouble speaking. "I, uh...I don't think...I...."

But Aaron grabbed Wayne's arms and pulled him just a little closer. "You're going to be great. Trust me."

Wayne looked down at the two cocks that almost touched each other. He took a deep breath. He still couldn't believe his luck.

"I didn't think this would happen."

Aaron smiled. "All you had to do was tell the truth. That's all you had to do. Be honest with me."

"Yeah, but...I didn't think you'd handle it well. I wanted to tell you sooner. I really did. But I knew it would be wrong. I didn't want to let Veronica down. I loved her...but I guess I didn't love her enough."

Aaron kissed him on the forehead. "At least you don't have to worry about being unfaithful anymore."

Wayne felt a lot better. "Yeah, you're right. But what if she finds out about this?"

Aaron shook his head. "Let her find out. She's not yours anymore. You now belong to me."

That declaration made Wayne more susceptible to experiencing a radical shift in the spectrum of love. He drew closer to the point where both cocks finally touched each other. Feeling another man's cock stroking his own became a highlight for his psyche. It felt divine, almost like a calming massage.

Aaron reached down and grabbed both cocks. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

Wayne smiled. "Yeah, it does."

Aaron slid his fingers up and down, causing both erections to gain further encouragement.

Wayne rested his head against the older man's shoulder. "Oh, your dick feels so good."

Aaron replied, "I've been waiting for this for so long."

"That makes two of us."

Wayne didn't want to stray from the path. He refused to pull himself away from Aaron. The thought of this relationship evolving into a more special treat kept him going. He pushed his hips forward just like Aaron. Both cocks handled each other well when pointed upwards.

Aaron's fingers were a fraction of what persuaded Wayne to fulfill his most personal goals. He drew quicker breaths as he savored the older man's clutches. He savored his presence in the master bedroom. He savored the opportunity to truly express himself without shame.

Aaron let go of both cocks and grabbed Wayne's shoulders. "Be strong. I need you down here."

He sat down on the chair he grabbed from the corner. He showed off his straightened dick with pride. "Take a seat."

Wayne already knew what he meant. This was his chance to prove himself worthy. The cock maintained a beautiful structure that he yearned for. He didn't want to reject such a powerful instrument.

"This...this is actually happening."

With careful movements, he sat down on Aaron's lap. He could feel the tip of the cock touching the edges of his lower outlet. It made him shiver with eagerness.

Aaron didn't show any impatience as he said, "Don't be afraid. It'll be good for both of us."

The motivation seemed helpful enough, Wayne faced the other man as he brought himself down the thick cock. He now felt it sliding into him. He gasped at the sharp touch.

Aaron held him in his arms. "Keep at it. You're almost there."

The entire cock was now inside him. With eyes wide open, he swung his head back. He was stunned by the pursuit. He now had it deep inside him. The cock broke through as an amalgamation of pain and pleasure. The mixture provided enough sustenance for Wayne, who almost screamed but stopped himself just in time.

Aaron began to control the situation. He thrust his hips in an upward motion. Wayne now bounced up and down as the hard cock entered him as an aggressive visitor.

"Oh, shit! It's so big!"

Aaron kept his voice at a normal volume. "You better believe it."

Wayne could feel the earth shake just by their actions alone. Aaron held him tightly and helped him jump up and down. Both men produced a constant bouncing motion that made the chair squeak after every thrust. Wayne now squeezed his eyes shut. The cock drew him into a mesmerizing experience.

He let out a constant barrage of loud moans. "Oh, yes! Fuck me hard!"

Both men welcomed the next stage to their relationship. Neither of them chose to bring a halt to their actions in any way. They remained in the bedroom with nothing but their unusual desires to keep them occupied.

Wayne could feel his long blond hair swinging in the air while being inundated with Aaron's determination. "Don't stop! I want it all!"

Several minutes passed, and Aaron still didn't confirm any fatigue that settled in his body or mind. He showed Wayne that he had the ability to satisfy someone for a long period of time. He never loosened his embrace. He held Wayne as his cock did most of the work. Both men jumped up and down on the sturdy wooden chair. Wayne could feel the room growing warmer. A drop of sweat formed on his neck. It jumped off and fell to the floor due to Aaron's nonstop momentum.

Wayne's hole would soon be marked as a hot spot. He could feel it growing warmer owing to the cock that infiltrated the narrow premises. He craved the climax just as much as anyone else on Earth. He wanted to feel the cum within his walls. He wanted to consume it as a way to welcome his new role in Aaron's life.

He and Aaron kissed once more. He had forgotten about Veronica during their entire collaboration in the bedroom. Her father became his main focus. Admitting his true feelings was a relief when it was demonstrated soon after, thanks to Aaron's honest ways as well.

Wayne wrapped his arms around Aaron's neck. "Oh, give it to me! Give it all to me!"

Aaron's upward thrusts had grown more powerful than before. "Here it comes!"

Wayne screamed. He swung his head back as the final thrust was all he needed to ensure a complete surge. He collapsed in Aaron's arms. He felt the warm cum spreading inside him. He welcomed the feeling. It made him more willing to submit to Aaron with his submissive stance.

Both men breathed heavily. Their performance had come to an end. Wayne could feel the sweat that formed on his skin. He didn't mind the effect of their interaction. He was glad that he revealed his qualifications to the man he trusted the most.

Aaron whispered, "I hope you can visit me more often. I want you now more than ever."

Wayne chuckled. Those exact words provided enough confidence on his part. He was thankful that he met the right man. He felt proud of his new endeavor. Veronica had become an afterthought. Moving on to Aaron's side made him more inclined to visit this house without having his previous heartbreak linger inside.

He replied, "I promise you I'll be here every time you need me."

"Good."

Both men kissed in silence. Wayne proved himself worthy. The 18-year-old companion quietly envisioned the future. It appeared to be a good one. After his breakup, he was willing to move forward in a completely new direction. It started with a kiss near the front door and continued with a naked encounter in the bedroom. Wayne could only hope that the next stage would also go off without a hitch.