Be My Daddy

Story Info
Black man tries to resist his horny stepdaughter.
4.5k words
4.44
51.8k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb Stewart opened his eyes and rolled over on the bed, momentarily confused when he found that the space next to him was vacant. He smiled and sighed as he caressed the pillow that belonged to his wife, still able to feel her warmth. Last night had been one hell of a night.

He got out of bed and put on some clothes. Stretching and yawning, he exited the bedroom and made his way down to the kitchen. There he found his wife Lynn, seated at the table, eating her breakfast. Just the sight of her was enough to stir his loins.

He and Lynn had been married for over 10 years. They had been introduced through mutual friends and had quickly become very close. Though Caleb had been in many relationships, none of them panning out into anything long term, he didn't really imagine that he would end up married, much less to a white woman. After 2 years of dating, the two of them had been engaged and tied the knot in Myrtle Beach. Since then, he couldn't imagine life without her.

Lynn worked as a nurse and had worked at the same hospital for over 20 years. When she wasn't working, she and Caleb enjoyed a wonderful lifestyle. The two of them went out with their friends to parties and restaurants, vacationed all over the world, and always made time for dates. Last year, they'd taken a cruise to Italy, coming home with great souvenirs and memories. The icing on the cake that was their life was that Lynn had a healthy sex drive.

Caleb was her second marriage. Apparently, her first husband had the sex drive of a hill of dirt, only giving her obligatory sex on her birthday and their anniversary. His loss was Caleb's gain; he was willing to give it to Lynn whenever she needed it. All of those years of being sexually neglected often meant that, barring illness, work, or fatigue, Lynn was often the one to initiate sex between them. Caleb often thought that she was trying to make up for lost time.

Everyday felt like a treat. Whenever Caleb came home from work, he knew that there was a good chance that he was going to find Lynn waiting to pounce on him like an animal in heat, no matter what day of the week it was. Just last night, he came in the house to find Lynn only wearing a bathrobe. When she dropped the garment, their conversation devolved into bestial grunts and moans. They had feasted on each other's bodies for hours, only stopping to eat dinner.

Lynn was no beauty queen by any means, with her dimpled chin and short brown hair, but Caleb couldn't even imagine being with another woman. She still had a nice rack and an ass that you could bounce a nickel off of. With his good job at a plumbing supply company, his plan was to retire, move down to Florida, and spend his golden years chasing Lynn around the house naked.

"Morning," Caleb said as he stooped down to kiss his seated wife.

"Morning," Lynn said after their kiss. "There are some eggs on the stove if you're hungry. I was going to make some bacon, but I forgot to buy some."

"That's okay," Caleb said, grabbing one of her breasts and gently squeezing it. "I think you got enough pork last night." He felt her nipple harden within his grip.

"Play your cards right and I'll swallow some of that pork today," Lynn said with a smile.

Caleb chuckled before relinquishing his hold on her chest and helping himself to the eggs on the stove. Lynn had tossed in some diced peppers, onions, and Old Bay seasoning. He poured himself a cup of coffee and then planted himself in the chair next to her.

"So, I was going to mow the lawn and then take the rest of the day to just relax," Caleb said. "Do you want to maybe go for a run later? If you're feeling lazy, we could always have a lunch date downtown."

"That sounds good." Lynn said. "Actually, there's something that I need to talk to you about."

Caleb tensed. Usually, when he heard that line from Lynn, it didn't precede good news. He tried not to let the dread show on his face as he listened to her.

"Wendy's coming home for the summer."

"Okay."

"Look, I know things have been weird between you guys..."

"Weird?" Caleb said incredulously. "Lynn, she was blowing me in my sleep!"

Lynn sighed and rubbed her temples. Caleb hated seeing his wife this stressed, but he needed to be heard. I'm sure there weren't many men who could or would complain about their stepdaughters trying to have sex with them.

Wendy was Lynn's 19-year-old daughter from her first marriage. Lynn had shared custody of her after her divorce, so she spent alternate weekends and some holidays with her and Caleb. Even though he wasn't her real father, Caleb had tried to love Wendy as if she were his own. The three of them would often go to theme parks, sports events, and fishing trips together. Wendy even called Caleb on his birthday and the two would talk for hours.

But then, after she turned 18 last year, their relationship changed. When Wendy would stay at the house, she'd wear the skimpiest clothing. Often, she refused to even wear undergarments, and, more than once, Caleb would see her sunbathing by the pool. He thought it best to say nothing; she was a young woman and shouldn't be ashamed of her body. He also didn't want Lynn to think that he was being a creep.

That was until she started getting a little too familiar with Caleb. Sometimes, when Caleb would be watching television on the couch, she would sidle up to him, cuddling with him as if he was some big, black teddy bear. A couple of times when she had to leave him, she'd give him an extra-long peck on the mouth. It was at that point that he felt compelled to inform Lynn, who dismissed it as simple affection. Then, things got weird.

Last year, when Wendy came to visit for Thanksgiving, Caleb had woken up to find that he was being given fellatio in his sleep. At first, he thought it was Lynn, as she often did this for him, but, when he saw her still asleep next to him, he realized in horror who it was. The memory of him throwing off the covers and seeing his stepdaughter's head buried in his crotch was still fresh. He furiously yanked his still-hard member out of her young mouth and jumped out of the bed as if it were on fire. Lynn woke up soon after that and had realized what had happened.

Strangely enough, she didn't seem upset or shocked at what Wendy had done, just irritable that she had been awoken so abruptly. Her remedy for the situation was to simply give her daughter a lecture on boundaries. Caleb had hoped that would be the end of it, but, based on that hungry look Wendy had given him before she drove back to college, he doubted it. She opted to spend Christmas with her father and his family. Caleb had not seen or spoken to his stepdaughter since that day.

"Look," Lynn began. "Wendy is very fond of you. I think, being an young woman full of hormones, she...just had a misguided way of showing her affection. She's already assured me that she'll be on her best behavior: no grab-ass, no weird kisses, and she's not allowed in our bedroom. Does that make you feel better?"

"Kind of," Caleb said, warily. "It's fine with me, as long as she behaves herself."

"I know, baby," Lynn assured him.

A few weeks later, Caleb pulled into the driveway and found Wendy's car sitting in his spot. His heart filled with dread as he cut the engine and walked up the driveway. In the house, he found his wife and stepdaughter lounging on the couch and watching HGTV.

"Honey, you're home!" Lynn said. "Look who is here!"

"Hey, Wendy," Caleb said with a forced smile. "Welcome home."

"Hey, Cabe," the teen replied with a smile.

It was hard to deny that Wendy was beautiful. She had lovely blue eyes, dark brown hair, and full lips that she clearly didn't get from her mother. Getting up from the couch, she sauntered over to the kitchen. Try as he might, he couldn't help but notice the way her round ass and hips swayed in those jean shorts. With her out of the room, he quickly walked over and gave his wife a kiss.

"I'm going to go upstairs and change," he told her.

"It'll be okay," she assured him. "We're having pizza for dinner."

Caleb jogged up the stairs and went to his bedroom, making sure to lock the door. After taking off his work clothes he took a shower, locking the door on the bathroom as well. After changing his clothes, he rejoined the ladies downstairs.

When the food was delivered, all three of them sat around the table, listening to Wendy's tales of college. Not wanting to make things weird, Caleb kept his questions strictly about school and college sports. Lynn, however, didn't seem to pick up on her husband's wariness.

"So, you go to any wild parties?" Lynn asked, grinning and giggling.

"Mooooom!" Wendy said, fighting a smile.

"Well, hell, Wendy. I know you're not just cooped up in your room studying. Give us some dirt!"

"Well, we had this HUGE end of the year rager..."

"AHHHHH!" Lynn shrieked with glee. "Tell me all about it."

Wendy painted a picture that brought back memories of Caleb's time at Georgia Tech. She told tales of Tijuana Carwashes, beer pong, and a piñata filled with sex toys. Both women were blushing and hooting as they slapped the table. Caleb forced laughter, trying not to be a wet blanket. When he was tired of being accommodating, he scooped up the dishes and started to wash them.

"Soooo," Lynn asked her daughter. "You meet anyone special at school?"

"A few guys."

"That's my girl: the heartbreaker."

"Yeah, I was actually going to meet up with them over the summer."

Caleb felt a sort of relief; it sounded like his stepdaughter was going to be mostly out of the house. All he had to do was make sure that Lynn was around whenever Wendy wanted to hang out, and things would be fine. He slept that night like a baby.

Sure enough, the first few weeks of Wendy's stay were devoid of awkwardness. Most times when he came home Lynn was home as well, but when her shifts at the hospital ran long, or he saw only Wendy's car in the driveway, he'd go see a movie or play pool at the local bar. Speaking of pool, he came home one day to find Wendy and her friends hanging out at the swimming pool. He saw some pretty girls, a few chubby guys, and a group of muscled college boys. He saw one of the muscular guys hugging a giggling Wendy from the back. Perhaps she'd learned to appreciate guys her own age.

When Memorial Day rolled up, Caleb's boss invited him and two of his coworkers out for some golf. It was a treat getting to do 4 hours of drinking and talking smack with each other. After eating lunch at the clubhouse, he drove home to enjoy the rest of his day off.

A few minutes away from home, he made a face at the smell of his own sweaty flesh. He'd opted to not take a shower, not wanting to share a locker room full of naked old men. He pulled into the driveway, seeing Lynn's car parked there.

After putting his golf clubs in the garage, he went into the house and trudged upstairs. Entering the master bedroom, he smiled at the sound of a running shower. He frantically removed his sweaty golf clothes and threw them all around the bedroom. He was already rock hard when he skipped into the steamy bathroom. He could see the outline of Lynn's nude body through the foggy glass of the shower door.

"I just got done playing golf honey," Caleb said as he opened the shower door and stepped inside. "But I still wanna play one more hole! SHIT! What the-?"

"Oh, hey, daddy!"

Caleb stumbled backwards out of the shower, trying his best not to slip on the tile. He was too stunned to take his gaze off of his wet, naked stepdaughter. She smiled at him as she stood there on full display. Though her breasts were nowhere as big as Lynn's, she definitely got a lot of her body from her mama. She turned off the water and stood in the doorway of the shower.

"Wendy, what the hell are you doing in here?" Caleb yelled, covering his loins with a nearby towel.

"Well, what do you usually do in a shower, Caleb?" Wendy asked as she rolled her eyes.

"I mean, what you doing in MY shower?!"

"Oh, well, let's see. Mom and I were out shopping, and she got a call from hospital. She told me to drive back home because she didn't know how long they would need her. My car's at the dealership getting some work done. And, I guess after all that running around I was feeling...kinda dirty, so I decided to take a shower. And, to answer your question, your shower is much bigger than mine."

With that last sentence, Wendy's gaze drifted downwards. Caleb was still rock hard and fighting to conceal it with the towel. She'd obviously planned this, trying to lull him into a false sense of security until she could finish what she had started last year.

"There's plenty of room in this shower for the both of us," she said.

Without a word, Caleb turned and walked out of the bathroom. Wendy pranced behind him and hugged him, pressing her wet body against his back. Burly and muscular, Caleb was easily able to escape her grasp, but Wendy quickly snatched his towel away, once again making him as naked as she was.

"Wendy, quit playing around! Get out!" Caleb barked.

"No, way," Wendy said. "Come over here and give me a hug. It's time for some father-daughter bonding."

Caleb cautiously backed away from Wendy, trying his best to keep his eyes on her face and not on her bared body. His heart was pounding loudly as he tried to think of the best way to escape his horny stepdaughter. Try as he might, he couldn't seem to make his boner go away.

"Eeeny, meeny, miney, mick," said Wendy. "Catch a tiger by his dick. If he hollers, suck it quick."

Caleb repeatedly tried to make for the bedroom door, hoping to escape downstairs and possibly barricade himself in the upstairs guest bedroom until Lynn got home, but Wendy was not so easily avoided. The two of them ducked and dodged each other as if they were playing some perverse version of tag. Caleb recalled that Wendy had played soccer and softball in high school, and her speed and physique definitely reflected that.

Instead of being on the defensive, Caleb at last decided to change tactics. He bent low, lunged at Wendy, and wrapped his arms around her. The young woman giggled and squealed as her burly stepfather hefted her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"I hate to do this, but you gotta go," Caleb grunted as Wendy thrashed.

"I'm not going...anywhere!" Wendy grunted.

The still-wet Wendy was able to slide free of Caleb's grip. She slid off of his shoulder and landed on her feet in front of him. Before Caleb could react, he felt her right hand grasp his penis, and her left hand grabbing the back of his head. Wendy pulled him in close and forced their lips together.

Wendy was only able to get the tip of her tongue into his mouth before he was able to turn his head and break their kiss. He tried backing away, but the back his knees met the foot of his bed and he fell back on top of it. Wendy wasted no time in hopping on top of him and putting the head of Caleb's dick inside of her.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!" Wendy gasped.

"Stop! Don't do that!" Caleb grunted.

Caleb tried putting his hands out to push Wendy off, but she swatted them devoured the rest of his manhood with her loin lips. Caleb let out a load groan as he unwillingly entered his stepdaughter. Though his heart didn't want this, his dick seemed to be enjoying this new hole.

Wendy began to ride him in earnest, moaning and giggling as she enjoyed the feel of the black cock that was sliding in and out of her. Caleb's eyes rolled, he banged on the mattress with balled-up fists, trying to fight the pleasure that was eating away at his willpower. He shouldn't be doing this, especially in the bed that he shared with his wife.

Looking up, he could see Wendy clearly in ecstasy, a jubilant smile on her face. He couldn't stop staring at those young, bouncing tits, with their pebble-sized nipples engorged. More and more he thought that the best course of action was to be to let her finish so that she would finally leave him alone. His eyes went wide as a thought occurred to him. He tried to sit up, but Wendy pinned him back down with a growl.

"Wendy, I need to put on a rubber!" Caleb pleaded.

"Don't worry about that shit," Wendy said. "Just tell me when you're going to cum so that I can pull you out."

"Wendy, I'm not getting you pregnant!"

"Relax...I'll take care of you...daddy."

Caleb let out a loud groan and covered his face in his hands. Wendy grabbed his wrists and pinned them against the bed.

"Don't do that!" Wendy barked. "I want to see your face when you cum!"

"What is wrong with you girl?!" Caleb moaned.

"Nothing at all...just let me ride you some more. MAN, you have a fat cock! It sure feels better than it tastes."

Caleb hated to admit it, but he loved hearing the compliment. Lynn frequently praising what he had below the belt, even though he considered himself to be average. Wendy let go of his wrists and ran her soft, young hands all over his chest.

"I bet my pussy feels better than my mom's, huh?" Wendy asked.

Caleb was about to retort, but Wendy lay her body down against his and kissed him. Caleb didn't fight her kiss this time but wrapped his arms around her as his tongue met hers. His body tingled as he felt her breasts smashed against his body.

With a grunt, her rolled them over and raised his upper body. He grabbed one of Wendy's ankles, raised her leg into the air, and began to rapidly piston his dick in and out of her. Wendy cooed with excitement as she watched her stepfather succumb to his lusts.

"This what you want, girl? You want the big, black dick that's been sticking it to your mama?" Caleb grunted.

"Yeah, daddy," Wendy said as she batted her eyes at Caleb. "Fuck me hard. I want you to beat this stepdaughter pussy up, Big Black Daddy."

Wendy's last sentence was terminated by a moan so loud that Caleb feared that the neighbors might be able to hear it. His free hand reached down to squeeze one of Wendy's jiggling breasts. Wendy's body went wild as she felt Caleb's large, rough fingers pinching her nipple. When he had his fill of her chest, he let his hand slide down to her abdomen, where he rubbed her belly as he fucked her. Wendy bit her lip, wondering why she enjoyed the circular motion he was employing when feeling up her stomach.

"Don't stop!" She pleaded. "Ohhhh, that feels goooood!"

"Yeah, your mama likes that shit, too," Caleb told her.

"I think I do want you to nut inside of me," she confessed.

"You need to hush, Wendy," Caleb said sternly.

He stopped rubbing her stomach and opted to rub the well-kept triangle of pubic hair above her slit. He then took his middle finger and stuck it inside of her. When he felt the engorged nub that crowned her vagina, he gently began to massage it.

Wendy's body immediately responded. She mewled and writhed on the bed, her skin becoming flush with desire. She looked up at Caleb with a pained expression, trying to keep from cumming while her clit was at his mercy.

"Ah! Ungh! MMMMMMM!"

"You cum?"

Wendy didn't answer, but she didn't have to. She was splayed out on the bed like a murder victim, except she was breathing rapidly. Caleb made a judgment call, deciding to pull out of Wendy and walk towards the bathroom. Part of him wanted to go back and spray his load all over her, but he didn't want to risk anything further. He turned on the shower, waiting for the water to get hot.

Stepping under the water, he allowed the cascade to rinse the sweat and fluids off of him. He grabbed his body wash and lathered it all over his body. For a second, he thought that he could hear Wendy approaching, but he didn't see anyone on the other side of the shower door. Still, there was a big chance of her coming into the shower to finish what they started. Time to take matters into his own hands...literally.

12