Be My Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed his half-hard dick with a soapy hand and started to vigorously stroke it. He accessed his mental spank bank, conjuring a stream of images that included his recent romp with Wendy, his memories of Lynn, and some random porn stars. His cock regained full rigidity, and in about five minutes he spurted his seed into the water that circled down into the shower drain.

He exited the shower shortly thereafter, his body feeling clean but his conscience still feeling somewhat soiled. As he entered the bedroom while drying his body, he found Wendy lounging on his bed. His cock twitched involuntarily at the sight of her.

"You're still here," he observed.

"Well, yeah," Wendy said. "I thought we were going mess around some more. You just up and left."

"Yeah, you came so I thought you were done," Caleb said with a smile as he threw the towel into the hamper and walked over to his drawers to get some clean underwear.

"But you didn't," Wendy said.

"I...thought it would be safer if I called it quits."

"Well...if you want, you can cum in my mouth. You can't get my throat pregnant."

"Thanks, but I took care of myself in the shower."

"Caleb!" Wendy said in annoyance.

"Wendy, look, we had some fun, but we're all done here. Now, go and get some clothes on."

Wendy got off of the bed, pranced over to Caleb, and grabbed his arm. "Come on! Fuck me some more," she pleaded, giving him and extra-pouty face.

"Girl, get out of here! Damn, you and your mama are going to be the death of me!"

Wendy shot him another sad look before turning on her heel and walking away. Caleb's heart fluttered as he stared at his stepdaughter's succulent ass as she left the bedroom. He sighed as he put on some clean clothes, wondering what to do until Lynn got home.

He grabbed the comforter from the bed, intent on throwing it into the washing machine to eliminate any evidence of his tryst with Wendy. There was no way of knowing when Lynn would be home, but he wasn't sure if he should tell her the truth of what had just transpired. There was the chance that Wendy would be the first to tell her, which would jeopardize his marriage. The alternative was to get ahead of the story and be the first to tell his version. On the off chance that Lynn decided to leave him, he could live with a slightly better conscience.

As he headed downstairs, he heard the front door open, and Lynn enter the house. His heart dropped as he slowly made his way downstairs and saw his wife. She walked towards him and planted a kiss on his lips. He felt a pang of guilt, knowing that his most recent kiss had been with her daughter.

"Have a good day?" He asked her.

"Yeah, I was planning on staying for a few hours, but Sandra showed up and they cut me loose," Lynn explained. "What's with the comforter?"

He fought to keep his composure. He had momentarily forgotten the soiled bed linen rolled up under his arm.

"I was playing golf with the fellas and got it dirty after I got home," he explained. "I was going to throw it in the washer." In a strange way, that had been really what had happened, though he hadn't been the only one to get it dirty.

"Leave it by the front door and I'll get it dry cleaned tomorrow," Lynn said. "I'm taking the day off to run some errands." Lynn looked over Caleb's shoulder and said, "Hey, honey. Sorry that I had to cut our shopping short."

"It's okay," Wendy said. "We having leftover chicken for dinner?"

"Fine with me. What did you guys do while I was gone?"

"Well, I was trying to do some reading, but Caleb was blasting his Earth, Wind, and Fire vinyls."

Lynn laughed. "A little 70s music never hurt anyone. I'm going to go upstairs and change."

Lynn jogged upstairs and after she was out of view, Wendy shot Caleb a mischievous smile. Caleb was not smiling.

"I'm telling your mom what happened," he said.

"That you were up in my guts?" Wendy asked.

"Exactly. Not going to have any secrets in my house."

"Fine with me," Wendy said. "I think it's better if she hears from you. If she kicks me out of the house, I'll go stay with my dad or something." She walked up to Caleb and tried to touch him, but he backed away. "But if she kicks you out...tell me which hotel you're staying at."

She turned and sauntered away, and Caleb again couldn't help but stare at his daughter's beautiful backside. Gathering up his courage, he heaved a sigh and traveled upstairs to his bedroom. Inside, Lynn was topless, changing out of her street clothes and into some house clothes.

"I swear," she started. "I'm going to sleep like a rock tonight."

"I had sex with Wendy," he said, trying to keep his voice steady.

Lynn paused, still holding her shirt in her hands and looking at him in surprise. "Really?"

"Yes."

"Well, it's about time. I kept saying to her that she should get it out of her system so that you'd stop being so weird about it."

Caleb adopted a look of confusion. "Hold the hell up! You're okay with this?!"

"Well, it's better that she's with you than some random college guy with the clap. By the way, do you want to go to Ellen and Leah's for lunch on Sunday?"

Caleb didn't press the issue any further. "Sure."

12