Be My Guest Ch. 07: CURLING IRON

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Like Nastiya?"

"I dunno yet. I've only had her in my home, not out in public like this. Is Nasty capable of this kind of performance?"

"I think so. She's pretty openminded."

"I guess we'll have to test that theory sometime. For now, let's get you started. Andy here is going to help me work with you."

"I am?" Andy grinned with his hands in his pockets. They were there to try and tame his erection from getting out of hand. Hearing six guys groaning, ready to unload over Khloe was only making matters worse. He wanted to be groaning too.

"Is Khloe going to just stay in that position until they...cum?" Kayla covered her chest knowing her nipples were vibrant over the whole scene. It turned her on, but terrified her just the same. It wasn't just her self esteem holding her back, it was being unsure of what she wanted from life. The other night in Zach's bed with her best friend Nasty gave her a new perspective having been eaten out by her, vice versa. Not that having Zach plant his monster cock inside her was appalling, she enjoyed that too. Ever since that night she had been thinking about both men and girls. Maybe, she should be Bi-sexual, nothing serious.

"She's held that pose for fifteen minutes. I can tell she's fighting to keep her legs up, she's probably going numb." Zach pointed out.

"And...why is she doing this?"

"Proving to me she can be my trophy slut."

"Wait! I thought your bosses daughter was going to be your trophy slut?" Kayla looked puzzled.

"A man can never have too many trophy's in his mancave."

"Are you...trying to do this with Heidi?"

"We've talked some, not sure what she's told you, but for now we're just roommates. Nothing serious."

"Did you...after she took out that vibrating egg?"

"Fuck her? Nope. Close enough though. I honored her thoughts on sex together. How long that lasts...remains to be seen." He offers at least some truth, "Andy? Why don't you get Kayla on a treadmill. I want you to walk one mile at a steady pace. After that, some toe touches, sit-ups. Get that cardio going first to burn calories."

"Okay. Zach? I said it the day I met you...please don't hurt my sister."

"Why do you think I'm spending time with other girls? It keeps my mind off of Heidi. I'm not gonna lie Kayla, I...like her, BUT...that's not going to lead me into hurting her. Unless her own emotions get the best of her we'll be fine as just roommates."

"Heidi's tough."

"I can see that. You know as well as I though, there's a freak side to her."

"More than you know." Kayla snorts, covering her mouth while turning red.

"I know some. If there's more I wanna hear it from her, not you. Alright?"

"Yup. Get me started Andy." Kayla steps from Zach's hug and rubs her palms together. Andy in turn guided her near the guys jerking off, the treadmills were pretty close to Khloe. Hesitant, Kayla toughened up and found herself eying the six men, only four cocks were jousting, but she could tell they were getting really close to shooting off. As Andy explained to her how best to use the treadmill, hand grips, etc., Zach took a stroll behind the six men, looking over shoulders at Khloe's stance. His own cock was ripping at his shorts just admiring her gaping hole, she was drooling on the mat, her pussy was so wet that her inner thighs and ass cheeks were glossy and trickling.

Seeing Zach behind her voyeurs she refused to veer her gaze from the men. Ever since she began this challenge she had pictured all of them as best as she could as Zach himself. Hard to visualize more than one Zach but she made the attempt to train her mind to focus. Therefore, the real Zach was just one of the crowd. Her eyes were even tearing up from long moments of trying not to blink.

Her entire body was shaking, her skin torn between blue and red, breath held, her cheeks were blue, the rest of her was heated, thus red in tone. Zach had to give her credit, she was dead serious in following his lead. It was time to see if she could move on to the next step.

"What happened to being seductive? All I see is stress." Zach called around the men. Immediately, Khloe altered her expression to that of deep desire, huffing almost a pout, yet letting the men know their mission was hers as much as theirs. Her trembling fingers still prying her labia wide attempt to dig deeper, trying even harder to spread her lips until her interior almost tried to escape. Whimpers left her lips with anticipation.

"Isn't that cunt just fucking gorgeous?" Zach pats the shoulders of two men jerking furiously. Nods of agreement was his only response. "I think she wants some cock. Do you want cock Slut?" He winces at Khloe who didn't want to ruin the moment by a screechy voice, she wanted to beg with a "Yes.", but chose instead to nod, only repeatedly with a sigh of need. "Fellas? I'm gonna treat you to that pussy on one condition." They listen closely, "Each of you get to slide those dicks up inside her, BUT it's only a taste, nobody fucks her but me. This time at least. If you can't agree to my terms, just jerk off and coat her body white. Those that do agree...get to coat her face. Any takers?"

Every single one of them agreed, even the two men who still hid their beasts from view. Nobody was remotely concerned that anyone venturing into the gym at this point even saw what they were doing. They just wanted this whore no matter how it happened.

"Does my slut agree to this?"

Finally, Khloe manages a soft, "Yes Zach." Doing her part to pry even harder for effect.

"Good girl. Gentlemen...enter...savor...retreat. Understood?"

One by one the men kneel between her legs, giving her a bit of relief by holding her legs for her, her exhales let them know she was eternally grateful. As crowns push deep she gasps and tries hard to not lose eye contact with them. Offering a seductive appreciation in her eyes. The lengthy term of her pried thighs made her pussy incredibly sensitive. The deeper each man plunged the more she moaned. Zach stood with arms crossed watching from behind the men. Her eyes never once deviated from her gents. With each dick balls deep she huffs, "Thank you Zach." The men had no idea she referred to them as Zach, over the true Zach Pedigo. She was pure magic.

Andy continued monitoring Kayla in her sped up run, enjoying her monster breasts darting from side to side in her black tank top. Her cleavage nearly let them escape numerous times as she just kept in pace with the treadmill. Afraid to release her grip on the bars for fear of falling she just let her clothing decide on their own how they would end up. Her short shorts were already creased deep between her ass cheeks, and half of her ass was hanging out. She tried not to laugh at her predicament. Knowing full well that Andy was checking her out, she blushed. "How am I doing?" She attempted conversation.

"Great. I...forgive me I'm trying hard not to look but, darn it I can't stop. Your body is beautiful."

"Did Zach tell you to say that?" She winces.

"No way. This is all me telling you that. I'm dead serious. For the record? I like a little extra. Too much muscle or too skinny is a turn off. In my mind...you're just right."

"Thanks." She laughs, "I just know my tits are gonna bust out. Be warned."

"I...kinda hope they do." Andy joins in on blushing.

"Keep watching it's bound to happen. Why are you watching me and not the Pornstar over there?"

"Like I said, I have preferences. Sure, Khloe is hot as hell, but...so are you. Sorry if I'm getting too...obvious."

"Obvious about what?" She offered a bewildered expression.

"Hard to hide my hard on with two hotties doing their thing."

"I know the feeling. The girls have never been harder. Not sure if it's you, all those muscled dudes with their dicks out, or Khloe. HOLY SHIT! The guys are gonna fuck Khloe." She realizes seeing guys get on their knees between the girls legs, "Zach is insane."

"She isn't doing this for herself I don't think. It's all for Zach."

" He definitely has charisma." She laughs as her areolas slip into view during the booby dance. "Another half mile my ladies are gonna beat me across the finish line. I bet my ass is hanging out isn't it?" Kayla wanted him to look. The attention was making her wet. Worse still, her light grey shorts were staining under the dampness between her thighs. Andy noticed that long before her but kept it too himself, afraid she might stop and leave.

"Love the butt cheeks."

"Be honest...cottage cheese back there right?" She chuckled.

"Not even. Just plenty of jiggle."

"I'm getting tired." She huffs trying to hang in there. "I'm sweating like crazy." In that comment her left breast erupted from her tank and gave Andy full on nipple. He smirked with appreciation. "Yep! There she blows. I'm afraid to let go so you're gonna have to put up with Flabby Tabby there."

"Works for me." Andy chuckles, "I think it's named Dancy Nancy."

"The other one is called DeeDee." She lowers her chin panting.

"Funny." His attention remained on Kayla over Khloe even as they heard her yelp at being penetrated by the guys one at a time.

Zach observing Khloe's reaction to the man now inside her, grumbled a bit, "SEDUCTIVE ALREADY. I NEED TO SEE FIRE SLUT."

Khloe intensified her expressions yet again, her lips beginning to form words without vocalizing them, letting those left in order to experience her informing them how good their dicks felt inside her, how badly she wanted it, biting her lower lip with devotion. Zach was impressed. So impressed that he decided to move closer and stand directly over her right shoulder. "ARCH THAT BACK. GET THOSE TITS UP." The prompt led to a dramatic launch toward the ceiling. Nipples steely hard and saluting her momentary lovers. Seeing her effort Zach looked at the two stragglers who had yet to join in the penetration mode, they still appeared leery of participation, likely due to other men seeing them. Some guys just can't go the group thing. Calling them over with hand motions they step up to hear his next offer.

"I think those adorably perky nipples need bitten. You two up to that?" The two men shrug laughing nervously. "Does the slut want those beauties bitten?" He glares at Khloe who pleads with her eyes, and nods feverishly, her newest lover guiding his cock deep into her cunt, which made her yelp as his beefy head grazed her G-spot. "You can linger in that pussy a bit Joe." Zach used a palm to halt Joe Grainger's exit. He was more than happy to loiter in paradise. She whimpered at Joe's girth spreading her labia wide without any fingers in the way. "Rub your own clit."

Khloe Vaughn released her finger spread knowing her hole was wide without her efforts. Tired fingers move in to taunt her clitoris. The simplest touch sent fire across every inch of her body. Mind reeling she murmurs, "Zach." over and over softly, sensually, seductively.

The men that agreed on biting her nips choose a side and drop to their knees, leaning over her breasts and gorging on her succulent pink nips. Swallowing first, then sucking, before tugging between their teeth. Tender bites make her eyes roll, "Fuck." She sighs.

"What was that?" Zach crouches behind her head and uses a hand to his ear expecting to hear her repeat herself.

"Fuck." She raises her voice a bit, whining at her nips being pulled tight between dueling jaws.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" He bellows.

"FUCK!!" She lets it all out.

"You say you want fucked?" Zach winks at her, caressing her hair.

"By you." She begs tonally.

"Who are they?" He caresses her cheek with a knuckle.

"Zach." She recalls his expectation of all men being he.

"Which means?" He points at the man inside her.

"FUCK ME!" She expresses toward the man holding out in her pussy, as she rubs her clit vigorously.

"You're up Joe. Three minutes, no longer." Joe bulges his eyes and grins like the Devil. Drawing his dick out he slams back in forcing Khloe to shriek at how good it felt. Back and forth Joe Grainger took that pussy for a spin. She moaned and squealed with pure delight with each and every balls deep impact. Keeping time Zach continued pampering her face with loving knuckles. She snuggled her cheek as best she could keeping him a part of her dilemma. She needed the real Zach Pedigo. Joe claiming her ankles ripped her legs wide for a triumphant show for the others still jerking. Everyone was ready to nut. Including the nip taggers, their hands beneath their sweats nurturing their erections as they nibbled.

"SHOWER THIS SLUT WITH AFFECTION." Zach commanded nodding to each of the abusers. Each of them moved around her as Zach stood up, his missing hand making Khloe react through a soft, "Come back."

Everyone lifted over her and masturbated harder than ever. Joe still pounding away with a minute and a half left in his fantasy realm. She was cumming hard and crying out, "ZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAACCCCCHHHHH!" He was proud of her.

The two reluctant warriors finally got ballsy and lowered their sweats to reveal a pair of pythons. Both used to rub on her nipples as they ravaged their shafts. In the time expiring for Joe, both men nut on her tits with deafening grunts. Zach calling, "Time's up Joe. Pull out and cream that cunt." That the muscular middle aged man did. Her pussy was covered in jettisons of white, using his crown to smear it over her thighs. She gushed the second his dick teased her clit. The final three tagged her belly with snowflakes and streaks of sugary goodness. Khloe Vaughn lost it in that moment.

"FUCK ME ZACH...PLEASSSSSSSSSE."

Zach motioned everyone away, watching her wiggle about on the mat, her fingers spreading cum all over her like lotion. Content to watch more from a distance the six men gave Zach space. Zach faced her using his shoe to nudge her legs wider. Her pleas hoarse now but continuous he nods, "Saturday."

"Noooooo!" She pouted sampling cum from her fingertips, keeping it seductive, her tongue sucking cream like a cat licking it's paws. "Please Zach."

"I said Saturday. All night long. You're not done." Her eyes sparkle and a faint giggle makes her question his next temptation. "Who's left? Heidi's sister? The attendant Andy?" She recalled who might be left.

"They're busy." He looks back at Kayla and Andy, forced into a doubletake. Kayla was touching her toes as instructed earlier, the only difference was Andy was behind her fucking her, her shorts down to her knees, tits bobbing like an earthquake was in action. He hadn't expected them to get along so well. Kayla waved at Zach as she moaned. A simple nod in return Zach gave them privacy.

"Who then?" Khloe panted.

"Your secret admirer."

Eyes bulging Khloe Vaughn realized who he was referring to. Still working out on weights Hugo Franz had lost interest in hitting her. He wasn't into gangbangs so isolated himself to keep busy.

"Crawl your slut ass over there and suck his dick. Failure ruins Saturday. Am I clear?"

"I'm covered in cum."

"MOVE!"

She shivered at his tone and weakly rolled to her hands and knees. Prowling seductively, her sweet ass swaying from side to side she made her way to Hugo. He was so focused on his repetitions, earplugs in his ears to block noise so that he could enjoy a native German metal band called Rammstein, that her sudden appearance went unnoticed. Without using her hands Khloe nuzzled her face into his crotch, while he straddled his bench. Feeling her intrusion he carefully drops his barbells back into their cradles. Lifting his head only, to see her biting at his loose fitting workout shorts, Hugo poised a brow of curiosity. With her teeth she tugs his shorts aside to discover no underwear. Of course not. His dick free and arching high she huffed, that dick was as thick as a soda can, his balls bulbous and full. No denying him she began licking his nut sack and made him growl, removing his earplugs, the music could still be heard. Funny that the song playing was called Pussy.

Sitting up awkwardly Hugo admires her hunger. Her tongue roaming the length of his dick from balls to crown, taunting him. He had pictured just such a scenario when he trained her a few weeks, at the time she was resistant to his advances, he didn't push it. Now, she was going after him at the command of another. Hugo lifted his gaze to see Zach talking to the Attendant and another girl. Someone else was getting lucky. Hugo puckered his lower lip at Zach's influence. Who would have thought?

"You like that cock Little girl?" Hugo winced down at her. She fed him eye contact that secured the truth, she loved sucking dick. Perhaps not his, but she was not going to alter her seductive expression and make him think otherwise. Rising up, she opens her mouth wide and thrusts down over him, his beast tickling her throat, thankful her tonsils were long gone. Gagging at his girth she fed on him as if possessed. She grew lost in her mission until she felt his hands in her hair drawing her brunette locks back in order to perfectly view her dedication. He liked watching his dick vanish down her throat. Palming her scalp with one hand he held her head down over his beast until her chin mashed his balls under her chin. She accepted it like a true slut. Gurgling with a symphony of "AWK AWK AWK!" Hugo smiled, "This music's better than Rammstein any day. So, Princess, what's this Zach guy got that I don't?"

Hands poised over him she uses her thumbs to point at herself. It was easy enough to translate. Zach had her. That was all Hugo needed to know. He face fucked her hard until he detonated down her throat. As he snarled Hugo heard Zach yell out, "PASSION." He wasn't certain what to make of it until he released her head so that she could lift her mouth away from his monstrosity. Kissing his crown she crawled upward using his knees and nudged him back on to the bench. Stretching out over him she kisses his chest, licking his pecs, nuzzling the well of his neckline. Finally, launching high into a steamy kiss to Hugo's lips. She shared his cum still held in her mouth without swallowing it all. Hugo rather enjoyed that. His hands treated to roaming her back side. Patting her ass their kiss ended. She sighed heavily and whispered, "Thank you Hugo."

"Thank you Little Girl."

Crawling backward off of him she kisses his mushroom one last time and draws away to her hands and knees. He sat up and watched that ass wiggle all the way back to Zach Pedigo. Her clam and butt pucker were just plain intoxicating. At Zach's feet she sat looking up at him. He ignored her outside of petting her hair. She looked content. With a sigh Hugo Franz plugged his earphones back in and left his dick dangling during another set of lifts.

"I thought you weren't ready for sex." Zach chuckles at Kayla as Andy slaps and grips her ass cheeks.

"Can't a girl change her mind? Quit staring at us."

"As if I'm the only one watching." He shakes his head nodding toward the men who had taken Khloe. Kayla glanced over to see them giving her a thumbs up and suddenly a round of whistles filled the room. "See? Get that self esteem in check. You're a wanted woman."

"They could be whistling at Khloe. By the way...hi Khloe. I'm Heidi's sister Kayla."

"Hi." She shyly speaks as Zach continues petting her hair. She didn't want to ruin his attentiveness.

"You're crazy hot." Kayla sighs, feeling an orgasm coming on at Andy's persistent thrusts from behind. "I hope you don't mind my saying that." Khloe merely winks at her.

"What did I say about doing sit ups?"

"Oh yeah." Kayla laughs and pulls away from a distraught Andy to turn around. Kneeling, Kayla opens her mouth and sucks Andy's dick, savoring the taste of her leftover juices. Andy was a happy camper.

"Pushups." Zach snapped.

Pulling Andy to his knees Kayla shoves him backwards on to his back. Moving his sweats out of her way she straddles his boner and rides, pushing up and down repeatedly, moaning loudly and getting winded. She cums on his dick three minutes later, then falls over Andy burying his face in her melons. He fed like never before.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers