Be My Guest Ch. 07: CURLING IRON

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"QUIT STARING AT US." Kayla laughed knowing Zach was. Actually, he wasn't. He had pulled Khloe up by her hair and held her in his arms, kissing her with more passion than she had ever known. No man had ever stolen her soul like Zach Pedigo. Khloe Vaughn was his. Even if it never blossomed into love. She loved the power he had over her. That was enough.

Picking her up over his shoulder Zach snatched up his duffle and headed for the front door. Her clothing was left behind. Not that they mattered. At the door Zach heard Kayla have a screaming orgasm. Their reflection was enough to know she was in good hands. Andy was a good guy. The other men found respect toward Zach, so no one would tarnish her against her will. Out the door they went, into the cool night air.

Khloe Vaughn found herself laying on her car hood as Zach ate her out. The street bustling with traffic. She had her own screaming fit one last time before Zach pulled her to him and lifted her into sitting on the hood facing him. Hands moving to palm her face he asked one question.

"Sure you want this?"

"I've never wanted anything more."

"Trophy slut it is."

"Show me off. Share me. Make me do unspeakable things. I am yours."

"I knew that when we had phone sex." He winked then kissed her nose.

"I swear to you...I will never deny, nor fail you."

"Get on home."

"Can I go get my clothes?"

"You don't need them."

"I might turn on my neighbors walking in nude."

"Picture me."

"That might mean getting laid in my hallway." She giggles.

"Saturday."

"All night."

"Scream."

"Make me."

Nodding with a pucker he left her for his Harley. Tying his duffle down, he put his helmet on. Revving up his bike he waited until she got into the car. Before taking off she realized her bag with keys and cell were still in the gym. Fidgeting she peered at Zach using her hands to motion no keys. Before either could do anything out came Kayla carrying her bag and her clothes. Saved by the busty beauty. Finding Zach he motioned her to Khloe's car window. Skipping to the door she hands Khloe her things then out of no where Kayla leaned in and kissed Khloe on the lips. A steamy one at that. After two minutes their lips part and Kayla dances toward Zach. She was giddy as hell.

"I couldn't resist."

"Follow her home." He smirks.

"What?" Kayla turned pale suddenly.

Turning toward Khloe, Zach points at her, then at Kayla. Khloe understood exactly what he expected.

"Have fun."

"Seriously?"

"Better get that before I change my mind."

Squealing Kayla ran back to Khloe and leaned in to tell her she was following her home. Khloe in turn pulled her into one more kiss before starting her car. Kayla fanned herself and raced to hug Zach. He pinched her ass and said, "Don't fall in love with her."

"Yeah, right." She chuckled almost embarrassed at the thought. Changing her expression, she sees Andy waving. She waved back laughing. "OH MY GOD! I REALLY AM BI." Her night was only beginning. She and Khloe would eat each other alive until 2 A.M. Khloe would text Zach and say, "Tastes like chicken. Goodnight Sir."

Zach shook his head at Kayla's exuberance and drove off in a roar. He had a gorgeous blond at home that needed to be jizzed on.

Heidi Baker was waiting.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers