Be My Guest Ch. 13: sI'Mply IRrISistible

Story Info
Best Man Zach just stole the Bride to be. Sort of...Meet Iris...the Fuck of the Irish. Who needs a four leaf clover to get lucky.
10.1k words
4.72
9.5k
7
4

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers

"Aww! Look at the kids all snuggly and cute."

Zach Pedigo left his bed to venture into the unknown. Mainly to take a leak, but a still wide open door leading into Heidi Baker's bedroom drew his attention to be nosey. Left open on purpose by Heidi so that Zach could visually comprehend that she was warm and cozy in the arms of her new lover Weaver Kytes. Weaver held her close as they slept, having worn themselves out competing sexually against Zach and his own lover Khloe Vaughn. Called a stalemate when it got down to it, the girls were screaming banshees for over three hours, destroyed emotionally by both men. Weaver being younger probably had the better stamina, but Zach had the experience and the ferocity. Not to mention a newly revived dominant gene that had been evolving within him to control Khloe. She did not need much persuading, she loved the role of trophy slut as Zach christened her. Just as he had Cleopatra Teleki, sharing his leadership seemed to fulfill both women. For today, this was all about Khloe.

Even though Khloe was fast asleep in his bed, she was like an angel curled up and glowing. Much of the same impression could be said of his bombshell blond roommate, slash cum slut. Both girls were gorgeous beyond any man's fantasy. Yet, there was just something about Heidi Baker that kept Zach Pedigo mesmerized. Maybe it was her defiant attitude one minute, daring exhibitionist the next. She definitely loved to torment Zach, teasing him every second yet keeping him at bay by admitting she only wanted to be friends. For just a friend she had offered quite a lot of freedom in what she did allow Zach to get away with. Touching, kissing on, pretty much everything except hardcore fucking. She had tolerated the few times he had penetrated her without him taking her completely, not mad, not happy about it, more just being tense about things. She even gave him a short blowjob as he ate her out during a sweet 69. Regardless, he did his best to refrain from pushing too hard. Where was that dominant gene around her? All she technically wanted from Zach is for him to fulfill her freak side. One, she needed a daily regiment of cum shot all over her. Two, she adored watching others have sex with Zach. Finally, three, she got off on pushing his buttons.

In just one week they had bonded like family, she even referring to him as Dad, a cruel joke considering she never knew her real father. That, and the fact Zach never had kids of his own, having been cut to avoid the heartache of any broken family situation. He could barely fund his own life without child support fluttering in multiple directions. He felt pretty fortunate that he and his ex-wife Yushea never had kids. Even after three years he was shocked that she hadn't gotten knocked up by one of her secret lovers. All in the past now, of course. They divorced and moved on to better, well, different lives. Even though Heidi played off the father daughter thing around his landlord to avoid being put on his lease, others were told of their biological lie. Various reasons just kept the lie alive.

Hovering over his bathroom toilet Zach became a statuesque fountain, relieving his bladder. Like a malnourished Hercules he expressed muscle, yet wasn't any Arnie or Columbo, just carved out with enough precision to get the ladies wet. Looking like Tom Hardy helped. Hearing his belly growl as he washed his hands he knew it needed to be fed something more nutritional that pussy juice. After a quick splash or three of cold water on his face to wake up, he gargled and headed for the kitchen.

Heidi still had a few eggs in her carton, half a quart of milk, half a box of cereal. On his side? Beer. He really needed to shop. What few groceries he bought with the money his Father loaned him, rather insisted he take had filled his gas tank and fed him the last three days. The hundred bucks his co-worker Storm gave him for sex had paid their water bill before it could be shut off. That left him $23 and change. He was still undecided about taking Rocky Teleki's money to destroy his wife's holes. With their daughter Cleo one of his trophy sluts with a bit of intimacy it just seemed wrong. He really needed to talk to Cleo about it, even though he already knew her answer. She would say, whatever you want I'm behind you every second. He had Cleo, and Khloe so hooked that they were already mentally leashed. Zach was having the time of his life. It was becoming more and more fun seeing just how far these young women would go for him. In his mind, there was room for a few more girls in his harem. There was still Nastiya, and their new neighbor Petra. Nasty was almost guaranteed, yet a wildcard. Petra? He hadn't really spoken to her outside of her seeing him nude at the door when Heidi barged in on he and Khloe in the living earlier in the day. Work in progress.

At 7:00 P.M. it was still early, even with the others snoring away. Wide awake he gave up on his hunger pains and just popped the cap on a beer. Prepared to collapse on the sofa and watch what few channels his TV reception could get, he was startled by a knock on the door. Still nude, dick dangling low he frowned and stepped to the peep hole to see who it was. The hole was dark so that meant a hand was over it.

"Who is it?" Zach decided to reply.

"Seattle PD." A male voice sternly spoke, "Is this Zachary Pedigo?"

"Uhhh! Maybe. What did I do?"

"Responding to a disturbance call Sir. There have been multiple reports of what sounded like an orgy on the premises. The landlord requested we check it out. Please comply and open the door."

"I smell pizza."

"Open the fucking door."

"Break it down Pig." Zach chuckled.

"I have booze."

"Well, so do I. It better than a Budweiser?"

"200 proof."

"You could have led with that Officer." Zach unlocked his front door and opened it wide knowing exactly who was on the other side all along. Arms wide he stood with a full frontal pose. "Nick you ugly bastard. Where you been hiding?"

In the hallway stood a thin yet tall man with a dark goatee, long hair held under a skullcap bandana, shades on top, even if it was dusk outside. Scowling at Zach's brazen appearance he takes a look at his penis and grunts, "So that's where my bottle opener went. Put some pants on you perverted motherfucker."

"What? Not ballsy enough to sit with an exhibitionist? Where's the pizza? I'm starving."

Shaking his head Nick Riley steps aside in favor of a cute young woman with platinum blond hair barely touching her shoulders. She wore tight blue jean shorts that threaded along the thighs, boots, and a gold halter top expressing humongous tits, definitely a boob job. Those beauties were pornstar quality.

"Pizza delivery? You expecting a tip?" Zach laughed without wavering. Lowering her eyes she watched his dick get erect by three inches. Nick just rolled his eyes. She was impressed.

"Not that kind of tip." Nick slapped the girl on the ass to persuade her to stop staring. "Zach? Meet my girl Iris. Iris? Dickhead." He brought on his own secondary wave of lowered eyeballs, checking Zach out. Two more inches higher she flared her eyes and began smiling.

"Hi Iris. Nice to eat you...I mean meet you." Zach took the pizza and turned to walk away, now her eyes were scoping out his ass. Fanning herself the girl finally spoke.

"Sorry Nick. This is where we break up and I jump his bones."

Placing the pizza on his coffee table Zach turns back around, "Sucks to be you Nico. Bring it on in beautiful." Arms extended for a hug Iris glanced at Nick as if asking permission. Rolling his eyes Nick nodded, "Get it out of your system." Shamelessly Iris marched right into Zach's arms for a tight hug, his erection jabbing her right where it counted. Holding her against him just to fuck with Nick he rubbed her back briskly. She found her hands caressing his back trying hard not to go lower than his spine. Nope! Had to sample those butt cheeks.

"You're losing me Nick." Iris laughed.

Nick sat his bottle of Jack Daniels on the coffee table next to the pizza box, then stepped behind Iris to hug her from behind, his own erection poised against her tight little heartbreaker ass. She sighed at their combined influence.

"I love you man." Zach chuckled.

"Love you too Bro." Nick sniveled as if tearing up. "Nothing could ever cum between us Buddy."

"Don't be so sure." She giggled.

A shared laugh Zach released Iris and Nick and he stepped back, "Let me go put some pants on before I have your girl shoving you out the door."

"Show the man." Nick nodded with pride. Iris shrugged then lifted her halter top up to show off her dynamite 34G's. "Good God! I meant the ring."

"Oh! My bad.' She winked at Zach who had already envisioned titty fucking those silicone sweethearts. Leaving her top up over her breasts she extended her left hand to show off a good sized rock.

"You're kidding me. Nick Riley got engaged?"

"Sure did. Put your shirt down."

"I don't want to." She razzed him with her tongue.

"See what you started Bro?"

Zach puckered looking her tits over with a dramatic act of primping just before tugging her shirt back down over her chest for her. He made certain his knuckles grazed her nipples for effect.

"That gave me chills." She whistles silently, "I'll behave now. Sorry Baby." She melts into Nick's arm and places one hand on her man's ass, the other on his chest. Nick chuckled at her snuggling up and waved Zach on to go put on his pants. Zach didn't have a chance. From his bedroom pranced Khloe Vaughn, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Without a single thread of clothing on she made Zach proud. Not only did she boldly walk out to join them, but she showed no sign of hesitation, or shyness. Hugging Zach from behind, her tits crushed into his back.

"We interrupting anything Bro?" Nick found his eyes exploring Khloe as Zach drug her in front of him and showed her off. Even Iris was grinning at Khloe's fit build.

"Nope. Make yourselves at home." Zach nodded toward his sofa. In response Iris began to unzip her shorts until Nick smacked her hand.

"Not that at home. Christ! Sit your sexy ass down."

"Hi, I'm Iris." She warmly greeted Khloe with an extended hand to shake.

"Hi, I'm...his."

"This is Khloe." Zach hugged her from behind. "Seriously take a seat. Crack open that bottle Buddy. Let's celebrate." He pats Khloe on the ass and whispers, "Go get four glasses."

"Do you have any?" She smirks.

"Plastic cups in the cabinet."

"Bachelors I swear." The Nursemaid giggled prancing around the couple to step into the kitchen. Nick couldn't resist watching her sway. Iris noticed and winked at Zach playfully for her man's roving eyes. Zach wasn't much better, winking back at Iris he undressed the fiancée with his eyes, ending his tour with a creased brow and a frown. Pointing at Nick, Zach mouthed the words, "You can do better." As she sighed weighing in on his words she nodded her agreement and trailed a seductive index finger between her cleavage. Stroking his cock just for her brightened her gaze.

"Seriously, you crazy kids. I'm really happy for you." Zach dared to march right back up to Iris for another hug just as Khloe returned with red plastic cups, drawing Nick into her allure as she stood in front of him with dazzling eyes, tits perky and nips like daggers. Nick found himself stroking the neck of his whiskey bottle. While Nick was distracted Zach in hugging Iris tightly let his monster cock jab her right between her thighs. She took the bait and lowered her left hand to curl fingers around his girth gently tugging at it. It was then that she whispered, "I love Nick." To which Zach replied, "You love dick?" A brisk giggle later, she had to agree to both. Hand withdrawn from his beast she retreats without so much as a blush. Thoughts were seeded. Capturing her wrist drawing her back, Zach made his true thoughts clear, "Make my boy happy. Not this boy," He wags his dick affectionately called Hardy, "I mean Nick. He's a good guy."

"I plan to." Eyes again lower to seduce her own thoughts as she alludes to his magnificence. Deep breath taken in she forces herself to turn away. Nick was pouring glasses and she certainly needed a stiff...drink.

Khloe was holding glasses and brought Zach his and her own, Nick filling that of his and Iris before handing off his fiancée's. He could tell that Iris was aroused without even any admission, he knew her subtle eye contact with him meant that she was definitely thinking sex. Before Nick could reel back from passing off her glass Iris drew him in for a kiss. Intimate and steamy Khloe found herself expressing a neediness of her own, sharing tender glances of yearning toward Zach. He knew, therefore he stepped closer to the stunning nurse and caressed her cheek. She melted into his palm as if thanking him for even acknowledging her. A tender kiss that only lasted three seconds kept her intoxicated and calm. With a soft whisper he convinces her to be understanding. "Trophy." It certainly made her smile.

"We toasting or do you need to borrow my bed?" Zach raised his voice. A few seconds later the loving couple parted lips and Nick pointed at his best friend.

"Not sure why you people are still naked but, Iris here doesn't seem to mind."

"That true Bride to be?" Zach winked at her pulling Khloe closer to his side. Without even requesting, telling, or even a simple nod the nurse reached in with her free hand to stroke Zach's cock while maintaining her eye contact on Nick. Iris took note of her behavior and made her own journey in to rub Nick's crotch. She hadn't noticed before now just how hard he was until she got hands on. Was it due to Khloe? Careful scrutiny discovered Nick's roving eye, it made Iris smirk. She was openminded, but Nick always needed a bit of inspiration to try anything new. Feeling her hand rubbing his jeans Nick explored his girls emotions.

"What's going on here?" Nick chuckled.

"Are we going to let these two have all the fun?"

"Couple glasses of JD and then you can ask me that again." Nick downs his glass in two swallows, fire in the hole, but he was used to the inferno. Giggling Iris reached her own glass over toward Khloe and they collided cups.

"I think my man has eyes for your girl Zach."

"Fair is fair. I got eyes for Nick's girl." Nick narrowed his gaze then poured another drink into his empty glass.

"Drink the fuck up." Nick retaliated as everyone took their drinks to their lips with gusto. Khloe began choking and fanning her face, she was not much for any type of alcohol, but she refused to not take part. Rubbing her back Zach at least seemed concerned.

"Medicinal purposes right Nurse?" She merely nodded laughing between coughs.

Zach led Khloe to the couch and sat down first, before coaxing her into his lap. Curling up in a ball she snuggled up and tried her best to get her choking under control. Joining them on the sofa Nick sat down and Iris kicked her boots off to share her thin white socks. Kissing her man Nick again to keep him happy she hiked her leg outward toward Zach with her foot rubbing his shoulder. Coming up for breath she leered at Zach and boldly said, "Strip me." He knew she meant her socks. One foot at a time he removed those socks in favor of yellow painted toenails. Tossing her socks at Nick the man chuckled.

"Is that just for starters?" Nick smirked at Iris.

"You know me well." She pampered him with roaming hands. "Can you handle it?"

"You being naked in front of these two?"

"Noooo! You being naked in front of these two."

"I dunno." He winced.

"I want to see your cock." Khloe sighed, her head laying on Zach's chest. Hearing her Zach puckered at her temptation. It was as if she was reading his mind.

"It's not as big as his." He laughs as Iris uses her fingers to promote a lengthy seven inches, silver dollar sized girth. Nick turned red laughing then took another drink. Iris began unbuttoning Nick's black shirt revealing a hairy chest, fingers tangling up in it she shivers for effect.

"You boys are both hairballs." Iris winks at Zach. "Khloe? Would you like to help me take his shoes and pants off?" Nick bulged his eyes as Iris slipped away kneeling between he and the coffee table. As she began removing his own boots Khloe without even looking for permission crawls from Zach's lap and removes the matching boot, followed by socks. Once off both girls joined forces in unfastening his belt and jeans. Nick shot glances at Zach trying to understand why this was going down, even as he competed with his pants. Drug from his body by Iris, left Khloe to finish unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest as she went along. While Nick studied Khloe's flirtatious big brown orbs, Iris eyed Zach without a word. He stared at her the entire time. With his shirt escaping his body Nick was down to his boxers. Mesmerized by Khloe playfully pinching his chest hair, Iris crosses her arms over her man's lap and lays her chin on them, his boner tenting up the boxers held together by a single tiny button.

"I think she likes you." Iris goads Nick blowing a draft of exhale between the parted fabric of his boxers. That drew his attention back to his fiancée, her eyes sparkling at watching Khloe tease her man.

"This is crazy." He huffed his cheeks, "Are you really okay with this?"

"As long as I get to play too." Iris bites her lower lip waiting on his response while Khloe kisses her way south over his belly, partially obstructing their view of one another.

"Let me guess...with Zach?"

"If he wants too." She rolls her cheek along the length of Nick's erection while looking toward Zach for his decision. Before he could even reply a knock on the door distracted him. Worst timing ever he worried it might be Heidi's sister Kayla and or their bestie Nastiya, or both. Pausing Iris with a finger Zach hopped up and went to the door, squinting through the peep hole. Smirking Zach just opens the door gruffly and stares down a luscious redhead with worried eyes. Those same trembling eyes swiftly drop to the realization that Zach was nude yet again, his dick mighty and throbbing to the inspection.

"Bad timing?" Petra Monahan asks, her eyes glued to his beast.

"Depends. You still got a voice after all that screaming?"

"What? You...heard me?"

"I see you met the other neighbors, Jaye and not so silent Bob. What was your name again? Oh, that's right Jaye called you Slut. What do you want Miss Slut?"

"I...did. Oh, God!" She holds her breath and forces her eyes upward to meet his. "Was I really that loud?"

"Too quiet for my tastes."

"I can...improve." She trembles in his gaze.

Without even looking around for nosey neighbors Zach steps into the hall and lifts her chin with his knuckle, "So...Johannson...you here for me or Heidi? No excuses."

"You. I...heard all of you earlier too. My God! I got so turned on by it."

"So, you just go around knocking to find a better offer?"

"No. They...found me...touching myself in the hallway. I...couldn't help myself."

"There was always Herman in a pinch." He grins, but remains stern.

"Ewww! No way."

"Then, go away." He drops his hand and starts to turn, she panics and quickly grabs his arm.

"Wait! Please! Why bring up...Herman?" She looked haunted.

"Not worth it." He pulls his arm from her grasp, "Go play."

"I want to...with you."

"Kinda busy."

"Please..." She trembled heavily fearing loss.

Stepping back into his doorway he nods at Petra to venture a glimpse inside at the sofa. Nick Riley just laid back as Iris ripped the button off of his boxers and brought out his livelihood, stimulating it with her curling fingers, Khloe zeroing in without bothering to ask Iris if it was okay, other than a soft needy glance, the girl was certainly a good actress. Between Iris and Khloe they shared in licking his dick. Nick was in absolute awe. A timid glance at Zach found Petra, his eyes bulging wide, "Damn Buddy. How many girls you got?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers