Be My Guest Ch. 13: sI'Mply IRrISistible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not mine. Nosey neighbor is all."

"Hey there Nosey. Hot nosey neighbor at that." He nods grinning from ear to ear.

"Hi." Petra nibbles her lower lip watching the girls now taking turns sucking his dick. It instantly drew her back to Zach with a desperate yearning. "Please..."

"Trial basis. You have exactly thirty seconds to lose that dress. Time her Rolex." He nods at Nick who looks at his wrist watch. Petra reached down for the hem of her short skirt and yanked her dress over her head to stand nude before Zach. No underwear helped her immediate response.

"That was ten seconds flat. I'm impressed. I'm digging your Harem, Bro." Nick laughed, just as Zach slammed the door shut. Khloe didn't even flinch. Keeper for certain.

"The happy couple just got engaged. Get your sexy ass over there and celebrate with them." Zach slaps her on the ass to ignite her spirit. Petra Monahan rose to the occasion and didn't even question the situation. She crawled onto the couch and set about curling up next to Nick and rubbing his chest. Peering down at the girls, she knew Khloe from earlier in the day. Iris was obviously the future bride. Hesitating as if asking mental permission to explore more Petra heard Zach growl, "Assert, or get the fuck out." Petra just drew Nick into a kiss and let him play with her 36C's. Iris lifted her jaw away from her man's cock and let Khloe take over, her eyes invested on Zach for his outburst. She liked his demeanor. Just before his temptation to coax Iris to his side another distraction ruined the moment.

"What's going on out here Dad?"

Zach rolled his eyes as Heidi Baker leaned on her doorway, eyes tired but curious.

"Dad?" Nick ripped away from Petra's kiss, "You don't have any kids."

"I do now." He glares at Heidi, "Go to your room."

Out of spite of his gruff attitude Heidi just parades right on out into the living room totally nude, still sticky from dried cum, pretty as you please. "Hi. I'm Heidi. I just recently tracked down my Dad here. We're roommates now. Yay us!" She moves to Nick's right arm and shakes his hand, "Hi Petra. Fancy meeting you here." She winked.

"I hate you." Petra pouted.

"Why?"

"I just do." Heidi knew what she meant, it could have been Heidi living with Herman, Petra with Zach. Too late so sad.

"Hi Heidi, I'm Iris. Nick's fiancée." Iris lifts her own hand to greet the blond, showing off her diamond.

"Oh, my Gosh! I love the bling." Heidi admires the rock, "I want one." Her eyes dart toward her room. In the doorway ducking only his head around the corner was her new lover Weaver Kytes. Lifting the woman's hand to show him the ring she repeats herself, "I want jewelry."

"Kid? Come get my rugrat and take her back to bed before I paddle her ass." Zach rolled his eyes.

In the moment Iris notices Heidi's sunflower tattoo above her clit and grinned, "I love the tattoo placement." In response Heidi lowered both hands to her pubic region as if drawing attention to it. Nick zeroed in instantly, licking his lips.

"She loves me, she loves me not." Nick winked at Iris who mouthed "I love you." He believed her.

Zach noting Heidi's continued stance in showing off her tattoo rubbed his chin with curiosity, "You wearing any flowers down there Iris? Namesake and all."

"Oh, no. Only a tramp stamp that reads, If you can read this you should be fucking me." She laughed. Heidi immediately leaned around Iris lifting her shirt for confirmation. Sure enough there it was.

Giggling Heidi grew excited, "Love it. Hey, My stepdad is a tattoo artist. We can get you a flower, free even," She hisses just as fast, "Well, one stipulation to that free, he demands a thirty second lick fest over your clit as payment. Don't judge me." She jabs an index finger toward Zach.

"Wait!" Zach winced, "Your stepdad licks every clit he puts a flower over? Nastiya?"

"Yep."

"Even...Kayla?" Zach was certainly invested in the artist more now.

"Do we really need to go there now...DADDY?"

"Nope. Later though. I think I really need to meet this Peck. Hold up, did he get the name Peck for pecking every clit in Seattle?" She ignored him in favor of hugging Iris to welcome her to the family.

Weaver in their banter began noting Khloe sucking off Nick with a dedicated appetite, and the redhead that he met earlier in the hallway nude as well, his dick riled up like never before. Shaking like a leaf Weaver dared to join the gathering, moving around everyone to reach Heidi. Heidi threw her arms around him and sucked him in for a mind blowing make out session. With her bare bottom within reach of Nick, he had to check her out. Whistling under his breath at her perfect little ass he began to sweat. Sipping the last bit of whiskey from his cup he snaps a glare at Zach. "HOLD UP! YOU REALLY HAVE A KID? YOU LET HER RUN AROUND NAKED LIKE YOU? WHAT THE FUCK BRO?"

"Being a freak runs in the family." Zach smirks as Iris found herself staring at him favorably. She just could not get over everything that was happening, so fast at that. Who is this man? How was it he had these two beautiful girls wrapped around his finger so willing to go after her man right before her eyes? Mind blown Iris stood up and fanned herself with both hands. Between Khloe sucking Nick's cock as if she were starving, the redhead Petra kissing on him and touching him all over, and now Zach's daughter placing her ass right up to Nick's reach, all she could do was fantasize. She knew Nick wanted to rub Heidi's ass, but the whole daughter thing seemed to make Nick hesitate. Zach polished off his own whisky and poured a second round. Toasting Nick he moved next to Iris and placed his arm around her shoulder. She shivered within his caress as his hand crept down her halter to tease her areola with a soft finger trailing her inner circle, it felt entirely too good.

"Nicholas? This here is my engagement gift to you. Stop sweating and make these girls treat you like a king."

"Isn't that my job?" Iris turned sideways into Zach's chest to place her hand on his abs. The merest touch upon his six pack she felt a thin trickle of her own pent up stimulation make it's way down her inner thigh, moving toward her knee. No underwear beneath her jean shorts allowed her juices to roam freely. Eying first Zach's erection just below her fingers, then up to explore his eyes she swallows and turns to Nick, "Honey? You have my permission to fuck these girls."

"Even?" Nick's eyes dart toward Heidi's ass as she and Weaver grew hot and heavy.

"Not my kid. She has her boyfriend there." Zach responded saving Heidi from another guy. Hearing the word boyfriend Weaver broke their kiss to express a second of shock.

"Boyfriend?"

"Date me. We'll decide that later Pinky." Heidi kissed his chin bordering on sucking it. She knew how to seduce that was for certain, his eyes rolled back into his head. While so near to Nick, Heidi reached behind her back and coaxed Nick's hand up to rub her butt, defying Daddy Zach even as he grumbled over it. Iris could only raise her brows at Heidi's boldness.

Zach removed his hand from beneath Iris' halter and moved to her hair snatching it up and drawing her head back, without asking permission he just leaned in kissing on her throat. Iris gasped and whimpered at his intimate intrusion. In seconds they were locked into kissing one another. Petra seeing Zach and Iris kiss, Weaver and Heidi making out, and Khloe devouring Nick without slowing down in her own messy mumbles of delight, she felt lonely all of a sudden. Pouting slightly, she just forced Nick into a lip lock of his own. Everyone had a lover.

While distracted Zach picks Iris up in his arms cradling her as they kissed and carried her away. Taking her to his bedroom he laid her on his mattress and set about undressing her. She watched his every move until she gave up her attire without a fight. Once naked she observed Zach stand tall to admire her stunning body. Those fake tits were attention getters.

"Take that ring off." Zach winced with a stern expectation. She hesitantly lifts her hand looking at her diamond, then just does it. She knew it was wrong, but she concluded that for the next few hours she was single again. Tossing the ring at him he snatched it out of mid air and took it to his dresser for safe keeping. He then moved back to the foot of his bed and stared down at her. She squirmed a bit in his covers caressing her body from chest to pubic vacancy. Shaved slick as a whistle she had a near perfect labia, tight and almost hiding.

"Say it." He prompted her to voice what he wanted her to say.

"Fuck me."

"Nope. Say it."

"Make...love to me." She teared up knowing that was exactly what she wanted. Nodding he crawled in over her and began kissing her everywhere with nomadic sensuality. Iris enjoyed every tender moment, leading to his eating her out to a soft symphony of moans. Amid a few, "Ohhh, Zach's." He was in no hurry, this was her day.

Out in the living room Nick felt like cumming even with Petra taking his breath away. His hand palming the back of Khloe's head forcing her deeper until his balls crushed against her chin, maintained her enthusiasm. Hearing him growl, Petra parted lips and smiled at Khloe's imprisonment. Khloe refused to look anywhere other than upon his dick, her nails moving up to trail his upper thighs as if begging him to cum in her mouth. Other ears heard Nick's preparation and Heidi broke rank guiding Weaver behind Khloe. Forced to abandon their kiss she escapes Weaver and moves the coffee table back to give Khloe more room. Taking Weaver by the hand she kneels behind Khloe's sculpted ass and rubs her left cheek, encouraging Weaver to rub her right cheek, in response Khloe moaned with her mouth full. Weaver was astonished by this interaction, his jaw drooping as he enjoyed caressing Khloe.

"Doesn't she have a gorgeous butt?" Heidi giggled.

"Is this a test?" Weaver worried that Heidi would suddenly get jealous and push him away. Shaking her head at him she leaned over to share another kiss. Tugging at his lip Heidi whispered, "You should fuck her."

"What?" He turned pale as Heidi's free hand stroked the punk rocker's cock. Sparkling eyes made him melt as he allowed Heidi to pull his dick closer to Khloe's clam. Taunting him she smothers his crown amid Khloe's labia until locating her drenched canal. Using her own fingers Heidi pries Khloe wide and literally welcomes Weaver inside the bombshell brunette. Khloe moaned even harder as Nick held her firmly against his body. In seconds, Weaver caved and was thrusting up inside Khloe Vaughn, all while Heidi kissed him. Nick discovered Petra's breasts as she rose up on her side to feed him her nipples. The Groom was having the time of his life. With Nick snarling more vibrantly Heidi peeled her lips from Weaver's and stood up, consoling Weaver with a smile before dancing back around to Nick's side. Sitting on the arm of the couch Heidi leans down toward Nick and rubs his chest.

"Don't cum yet. Close your eyes and just listen to the world around you." She entices him while smiling at Petra. Sealing his eyelids at her suggestion he explored the soft moans of Khloe, of Weaver's exhales of wonderment. Of...was Iris moaning too? Hearing a shrill, "Ohhhhh, Zach." over and over Nick swallowed dryly, his balls aching to release their pent up readiness.

"Wait for it." Heidi whispered into his ear. Two minutes of exhausted imagination he hears Iris cry out a window shaking, "OH MY GOD! FUCK ME ZACH!" The echoes grew louder with each pounding insertion, Nick had all sorts of facial expressions, loss, confusion, desire, need. Heidi softly kissed his cheek. "Daddy is stealing your fiancee. You should steal something in return. It's only fair."

"Fucking bullshit." Nick groaned, eyelids still locked down tight. With a removal of his hand on Khloe's scalp the brunette eased her mouth away from Nick's throbbing beast. Without a second to decide anything Khloe just pulled away from Weaver and turned to face him, using her weight to topple the boy over on to his back. Mounting him she reintroduced his cock to her pussy and rode him hard, venturing to lean over and absorb his lips with a starving kiss. In the moment Weaver never even stressed over her breath smelling of Nick's cock.

Heidi smiled at their union and patted Nick's lower abdomen. He twitched at her touch, joined by Petra's who gently squeezed his balls. "Fuck I need to cum."

"Not yet. Wait for your bride." Heidi whispered, "Are you going to take what My Dad is doing to Iris? Listen to her, she's begging him to fuck her harder. He's going to cum inside her soon. So unfair."

"What the fuck?" He fidgets, unable to open his eyes as Iris cried out relentlessly.

"You should do something to get even with them."

Petra sensed where Heidi was going with this and peeled away from Nick's possession. Moving to the center of the couch Petra Monahan chose to just masturbate in her own little world, closing her own eyes to soak up the sounds of ecstasy. With each outburst Iris expressed of, "FUCK ME ZACH." Petra mumbled an encore, envisioning him doing the same to her. The fantasy seemed so real.

In response to an eardrum bursting orgasm Nick Riley had heard enough. Eyelids popping wide he snatches up Heidi and pulls her forcefully into his lap, his dick sliding up under her for a deep burrowing entry. Heidi Baker cooed and felt his strength rising up with her in his arms. Standing tall while gripping both of her ass cheeks to keep her from falling, she clung to his shoulders. Carrying Heidi down the short hallway he marched right into Zach's bedroom and observed Zach's thrusting hips. He could literally witness his boys dick plunging hard into a tightly stretched cunt of pink detail, her gushing squirts spattering around each devastating depth charge.

"Fuck." Nick huffed then sneered at Heidi who mouthed the words, "Get even." Her sensual enticement sent Nick charging toward the bed next to Zach and Iris. Settling in Nick snarled and began destroying Heidi. It quickly became yet another duel like earlier in the day between Zach and Weaver Kytes. Ignoring their infiltration Zach just stepped up his game, kissing the gorgeous neck of Iris making her ignore Nick as well. Still, she reeled with, "Ohhhh, Zach. I love you." Hearing this Nick narrowed his eyes and vented on Heidi, a similar range of echoes erupted through her own lips with words just as engaging.

"FUCK MY PUSSY NICK. MAKE DADDY PAY FOR WHAT HE'S DOING TO YOUR FUTURE WIFE."

That made Zach grin, maybe Heidi was his flesh and blood. Evil was hereditary they say. This fueled Zach to utilize his own tongue, "Coming back for more of this Iris?"

"NOTHING WILL STOP ME."

"You don't need that pencil dick Nick do you?"

"NOOO! I WANT TO BE YOURS."

"What the hell?" Nick growled and gripped Heidi's blond hair, "This feel like a pencil dick to you Princess?"

"No. I love your cock Nick. Don't stop. Make her jealous. Prove to my Dad you're better than him."

"Not even close Kid." Zach sighed loudly, venturing to lift his lovers hand and cross its path with Nick's. Their fingers curling into a firm hand hold the engaged couple reinforces their commitment.

"I love you." Iris murmured gripping Nick's hand tighter, even as her words locked in on Zach's eyes. Torn yet committed to her man she arches her back prepping another orgasm. This made Heidi realize her own need to do the same. Nick was on a mission for sure. Just as Iris flooded the bed quaking with insanity, Heidi joined her. Two thick dicks drowned within seconds of one another, swimming in torrent after torrent of lapping hot juices.

The boys were both ready to cum themselves. Rearing up over the girls the best buddies fist bump one another with an uncertain respect, which meant Nick unlocking his grip on Iris' hand. Zach smirking at Nick broke the silence, "I'm fucking your bitch whenever I want to."

Nick sneered at him, "I'm nailing your daughter whenever I want to."

"Sounds fair. Don't cum in my kid. Cum on her." He nods at Heidi's dancing tits, her eyes rolling back from her own orgasm. Turning his attention back on Iris Zach snapped, "Anything to say?"

"Nick who?" Iris giggled then blew her man a kiss. This led her to admit, "Baby? Can I keep him?"

"Fuck it. You're a bastard Pedigo."

"Takes one to know one Riley." Their breathing shared their nearness in detonation. "In or on?" He asks Iris for the call. She whimpered looking at Nick, she knew she wanted all of Zach, yet her love really was for Nick. Before she could reply Heidi grips her hand as Nick had prior and cums hard again.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Heidi yelped. Almost as if luring them in the four lovers became six. Weaver Kytes had carried Khloe into the bedroom too, Khloe kissing his neck without acknowledging where she was. Weaver eyed Heidi even with Khloe spoiling him, in turn noting Heidi being fucked by Nick.

Zach nodded at Khloe's fierce dedication then sighed, "Put Khloe down and get up here Willy Idol, my kid needs ya."

Dropping Khloe the nurse just crumbled to her knees and lowered her gaze. Zach took note, impressed to high Heaven.

Moving around the bed Weaver crawled in next to Heidi and kissed her. She devoured his mouth even as Nick continued thrusting deep, his finger now massaging her clit. The muffled response was a thing of beauty. Zach not to be outdone rubbed Iris to ignite her spark.

"I think Heidi needs you." Iris whispered to Zach, figuring out the drifting eye contact he had toward the blond. Freaks by nature just know. Nodding at her guessing correctly, Zach pulled out of Iris and nudged her to her side facing Heidi to make room in hovering over the girl. Nick noting Zach's jerking off over his daughter clued him in, not his kid. Silence drew him to pull out of the young blond and straddle her torso, jerking off near her tits.

"Got anything left in ya Willy?" Zach snapped at Weaver.

"Yes Sir." He vouched as he stepped to his knees over her with anticipation. Joining in by stroking his dick harder the trio of men became lions and jettisoned rockets of milky white cum all over Heidi's upper body. The girl dug her nails into the sheets curling them in her next mental orgasm, her other hand held by Iris firmly for support.

"I LOVE YOU TOM!" Heidi lost her mind.

"Who's Tom?" Nick winced tossing final droplets on the underside of Heidi's chest.

"Long story. Happy now Kid?" Zach winked at Heidi.

"Yes Sir." Weaver laughed mistaking whom Zach was referring to. Heidi drew her Rocker's cock to her mouth and tasted what was left, including Khloe Vaughn's leftovers. Once done feeding on Weaver she lifts her head to peer down over her snowcapped mountains and released her man to start rolling her fingers in the milk. Zach slapped her hand making Heidi pout as to why he was denying her fetish to feast.

"JOHANNSON!!" Zach bellowed making Iris grin at his control. It was intoxicating.

Racing to the doorway Petra hugged the frame, noting Khloe on her knees bowing, tempted to join her Petra heard Zach grumble, "Get over here." The redhead hurried to the bed as Zach reached out to grip her by her long red ponytail drawing her into bed next to Iris.

"Feed the baby." He points at Heidi's chest, then at Heidi's face. Instinct took over as she leaned across Iris to roll her fingers in the mass of glossy cum. With scoop after scoop Petra placed her fingers into Heidi's mouth allowing her to lick them dry. Time and time again until there was nothing left. Zach concluded enough was enough and yanked Petra back by her ponytail and drew her face to face with him. She trembled at his gaze. "Go home. Tease Herman. Come when I call." He sealed it with a steamy kiss. Nudging her away the stunning redhead took her leave.