Be My Guest Ch. 19: MAN UP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"Tell me why."

"Why? Because I love Iris."

"She loves me more."

"Fuck you Pedigo."

"Nico you'll understand as time goes on. She's going to make you a good wife, just give her a lil' room."

"How many guys are in that room." Nick shook his head trying not to laugh at himself.

"Better get used to that. She wants that option of tight quarters. Just relax and breath Buddy. I won't fail you we have too much history you and I. Would you rather lose her over not letting her be her?"

"Not particularly. It's just sinking in a slower than I'd like."

"From what I'm getting she prefers things sinking in pretty hard." Zach rubbed it in playfully as Jodie returned with his beer. Nick didn't bother to offer a harsh banter back as cute Jodi rested his beer on a coaster. With Nick wagging his empty bottle at her she frowned, "Couldn't have said you needed a refill before she went to get mine? You're a douche Riley. Isn't he a dick Jodi?" Zach winked at the girl. "He's buying by the way."

"I know right?" She nodded and sneered at Nick. "I'll be back Dick." She giggled then repeated her journey for the bar. Seeing Nick set his empty bottle aside Zach retrieved it and began tearing the label off to kill time.

"I know that look in your eye Z. What are you planning?"

"Watch and learn." Zach sighed.

Out on a tiny dance floor girls flocked to an incoming song over the speakers. Being in an 80's mood the song playing was Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard. It was a timeless song for hormonal energy. With more girls than men on the dance floor it seemed the appropriate time for the ladies to stir up the lust in the men around them. Pick up bar remember?

With Zach and Nick's table directly next to the floor, numerous young hotties in extremely short dresses horded close to them offering a vibe of, "Look at me." Zach ignored them even as Nick couldn't resist. Noting his friends attention span Zach chuckled, "If you stop drooling, they'll try harder."

Nick winced at him with a sigh and turned away from eying the clustering young ladies. Sure enough a batch of four college level cuties moved in closer to gyrate their hips and go out of their way to be noticed. Zach finished peeling the bottle's label and looked up just as Jodi returned.

Resting Nick's beer in front of him she noticed Zach laying the empty bottle on it's side. "Spin it." He motioned to Jodi. Eyes hesitant she smiles.

"If it lands on you, can I suggest you take your tank off?"

"I'll agree to that." Zach returned to his slouch.

"What if it lands on me?" Nick laughed.

"Then she can pour your beer over your lap to cool yourself off." Zach winks at her.

"Now I'm liking this. And, if it lands on me?" She grew edgy in a playful way.

"Then you remove your G-string and give it to Nick there to keep."

"What? You don't want...wait! What if I'm not wearing a...yeah, I'm wearing a G." She blushed. "You don't want it?"

"Nope! I have better ideas for the next spin."

"Mmmm! Okay, I'm in." She bent at the knee just enough to hold her serving tray and spin the bottle. All eyes on it, it landed on Zach. "YES!" She bubbled dancing in step, "Take it off."

"Man of my word." Zach stood tall and swiftly removed his wife beater and showed off his amazing musculature, his abs tight and rippling. Jodi nearly fainted. Laying it on her tray he said, "You're now the proud owner of something of mine."

Women dancing just behind Jodi grew envious at the Spin the Bottle act and closed in around her, "We wanna play." A giddy young blond with green eyes, wearing a stretchy mini dress of yellow infiltrated their presence.

"What do you have to lose?" Zach eyed her with a grin. Jodi suddenly felt like chopped liver. "You're not wearing panties." She bulged her eyes with a vivid grin.

"You been peeping?' The blond giggled. Her friend a redhead nodded smirking to confirm he was accurate. Nick just sat back in awe and swigged his beer.

"Certainly not her virginity." The redhead added razzing her friend.

"Nothing to lose, no reason to spin." Zach eluded to failure on her part. The blond winced at him then peered around her at the bar.

"I'll lose my dress in private."

"Nope! Right out in the open." The redhead flared her eyes at Zach then folded her arms over her healthy chest at not only how ballsy he was, but that she knew her friend would consider it. Nipples cresting at his insinuation she might actually agree the redhead nervously eyed her.

"Sabrina? I fucking dare you."

"Fuck!" Sabrina Tooney gnashed her teeth, "Deal! But if it lands on you I get your pants."

"Fair enough." Zach didn't even seem worried, Nick was doing that for him.

"Hold on!" Jodi looked leery, "I don't want anyone kicked out."

"You go tell Willamina that Zach Pedigo's playing for keeps."

"You know the Owner?" Jodi seemed impressed.

"He does." Zach nodded at Nick. "Tell her she can keep my boxers if it gets that far."

"Holy crap!" Sabrina fanned herself, her other friends moving in to call her crazy. Jodi shrugged and left the group to speak with the bar owner Willamina Stone. While waiting introductions were offered, "I'm Sabrina, this is Kirsten, Dolly, and Mona." Zach merely grinned at the ladies. Mona was easy enough to figure out, with a well toned body she obviously worked out quite a bit. Brunette hair pinned up into a bun she looked as if the one less into this game, yet Zach found her intriguing. Dolly also brunette, her hair in a bob, short but stylish was a tanning nut, her complexion dark but sexy. All in similar dresses. The redhead Kirsten had amazing green eyes and 38D's. The other three beauties roughly 36C.

"I'm Nick...he's Master." Nick felt like mocking his friend.

"Ooooo!" The quartet seemed intrigued, "Kinky man." Dolly winked at Zach who nurtured his beer while eying the bar where he could see Jodi pulling aside a 40 year old with a curly mane of dirty blond hair. As busty as Kirsten, the bartender slash owner peered through the crowd to see their table. Zach toasted her his bottle from the distance as Nick joined him out of respect.

Leaving the bar Willamina wearing a cut off t-shirt sponsoring a vintage Bon Jovi concert in her youth that said Slippery When Wet made her way toward them. Jodi forced to take care of other tables had relinquished Zach's wife beater to her. Carrying it over her shoulder like a bar towel Willamina scowled at the boys until reaching them. Balling up Zach's tank she sniffed it once then hurled it at him. Catching it Zach laughed.

"You can stay. Nicky has to go."

"Wait! What?" Nick winced.

"You ladies' don't want this guy. Dinky dick maybe two inches."

"Oh, you're harsh. No worse than you having a dick." He flipped her off then leered to the ladies offering a measure of eight inches to prove how wrong Willamina was. Shaking her head Willamina cracks up laughing and eases into Nick's lap, an arm over his shoulder.

"You love my dick Nicky. Especially when I ram it up your ass."

Zach nodded at the girls, "It's true." They each had a varying response of giggles, Mona more of a poised brow of uncertainty as to what was even happening. Regardless her eyes were all about Zach's broad shoulders and six pack abs. If nothing else she would have been happy just talking workout routines.

Sabrina and Dolly were the bubbly duo flirting with Zach to the point of whispering to one another what they wanted to do to him. With exceptional hearing Zach heard that word Master muttered between them. A good sign he was on the right track with his decision making. Kirsten was more intrigued with Willamina even knowing these two gentlemen.

"What the fuck ever." Nick offered a defeated look. A kick under the table by Zach made him liven back up. "...and I'm back bigger than ever."

"Been awhile Nicky." Willamina changed her tone hugging him a tad more tighter than she had already. Leaning in to whisper, "Heard you got engaged. Darn! I was hoping to be the next Mrs. Riley and well...live the life of Riley."

"You always were after my money Willy. Sorry if Zach there is creating a scene."

"Are you kidding me? That man can do whatever he want as long as I get to lick every muscle on that gorgeous body."

"Seriously? How's come you never used to chase after him?"

"You don't know everything Handsome." She smirked, "While I've never spoke up before now it doesn't mean I don't look. He doesn't come in much these days so I'm making up for lost time."

"Huh! Learn something nude every day. You know if you let him he's going to play Spin the Bottle right here until everyone loses their clothes, right?"

"Sounds fun." She pats his cheek then turns her attention to Zach, "What's on your mind Handsome Zach?"

"Livening up this bar of yours. Where the hell is everyone? Last time I was here the body count was capacity plus."

"I think the crowd is saving up for the grand opening of Sam's club." Even she knew Zach's arch enemy.

"Their loss." Zach bit his tongue on putting Sam down even though he was bitter over he and his ex-wife Yushea. Better not to ruin the momentum of what he was building with the ladies. Too much agitation might turn them off. "Give Jodi back my shirt she earned it fair and share."

"Don't you mean square?"

"Nope! I know you two will share it later." He laughed.

"Wear it maybe." She tugged her cut off making her titties jiggle in her toying with it.

"It'd look good on ya."

"So would you." She winked.

"Pool table after hours?" He dared to suggest. To his right Sabrina raised her hand offering to be Willamina's replacement should she pass up the offer. Zach grinned at Sabrina, "Always room for three." Sabrina pumped her fist giggling, "So in."

"That would make two of us." He patted his crotch. Her friends opted to spread out around their table and ask if they could join them before actually taking a seat. Dolly sat to Zach's left hardly hiding her skirt's opened view of her G-string tightening up into her labia, sopping wet and begging to be noticed. He spotted it but for the most part played it cool. Just knowing he peeked made her begin rubbing her right leg sensually.

"Spin the Bottle, eh?" Willamina removed her arm from Nick's shoulder and repositioned to sit on his left knee only, Nick enjoyed a healthy butt crack under her low riding jean shorts. Reaching across the table she pinched the bottle on its side, "One round before I have to go back to work?"

"All in?" Zach looked to the ladies. Every one of them grit their teeth, they really didn't have much on to lose. Caving to his allure they agreed.

"Fun! Fun!" Willy winked, "Here's my proposition. If it lands on Zach there he wears my shirt and I wear his."

"Won't fit me Willy." He chuckled.

"You think I don't know that Tom Hardy?" Hearing her reference to the actor Heidi Baker had been calling him since the day she moved in made him picture the girl laying in his bed laid up from a bad night of sex with somebody, but refusing to talk about it. For now apparent reason he shrugged.

"My condition..." He counters, "...seeing as it's quiet in here outside of down on their luck Fella's wishing for some action."

"Down on their luck ladies included." Kirsten interrupted.

"Don't you worry Red." Zach winked, "That's gonna change. So are you if she agrees."

"Excuse me?" Kirsten blushes.

"Wait your turn Riding Hood."

"Riding you I hope."

"Ah ah ah! Keep interrupting me the Wolf's clothing won't come off any faster." Sabrina quickly palmed her friends mouth and howled like a wolf laughing. Zach returned his gaze to Willy. "If you wear my shirt tonight that's all you wear."

"Hard bargain Hockey Stick." Willy recalled his enjoyment of Hockey in talks past. "You're just lucky I'm horny and on good terms with the local PoPo."

"Makes this even better don't it Corner Pocket?" He pointed at the pool table guiding her interest like a beacon.

"After hours promise? Me and you on that table?"

"Done!" He offers a handshake that she graciously accepted. Nick was just amazed by Zach's confidence level.

"Squeal!" She polished off their promise. "I spin."

"They sin." He waves a finger to the ladies, in a fly by shooting.

"Wait!" Mona winced, "What are we doing again?"

"Whatever Master wants us to do. Quiet over there." Sabrina giggled.

"Master?" She scowls then shakes her head, her frown becoming a grin. Once her eyes stopped rolling she glanced at Zach just staring at her with a cold expression. Shivering at his delivery she found her nipples peaking right before his eyes.

"Spin the bottle Willy." He directed the establishment owner. Shaking her own head she went ahead and did it, then stopped it mid whirl.

"What if it lands on anyone other than you or I?"

"Whomever it lands on gives me a lap dance, but..." The girls easily perked up at the invitation. "She has to point at one of her friends, her choice and that person gives my boy Nick a lap dance. Duration of one song of Willy's choice."

"Rock on." Willy puckered in agreement. "Let's get this going I gotta do my job. My new girl at the bar is wet behind the ears. Mixedupology if you get my drift."

"Rock hard." Sabrina coyly points at Zach's bulging jeans.

"Spin cycle!" Zach motioned and guzzled his beer, casually landing his free hand on Dolly's knee. Wiggling his index finger while she glanced at his sudden intrusion she flared her eyes and spread her thighs for a better view. This was fun.

Willy sent the bottle spinning, it's slowing velocity teetering to land between Nick and Willy herself. Strangely the ladies pouted as one. Nick feeling bold reached over to the bottle and flicked it enough to land on Willy. "Closer to you."

"That was then. this is now Rockstar Riley." Willy laughed, "Swap shirts Puck Boy." In hearing it Zach hurled his tank at her. Catching it Willamina sighed loudly then stood up giving Nick feeling back in his leg. Peering around at the patrons of her bar knowing how their eyes were focused on the gathering she took a deep breath then pulled her concert t-shirt off and let her stunning and still gravity defying tits flop out and dance. The ladies were in awe of her boldness, each of them worried of their own bravado should the time come.

Tossing Zach her shirt he caught it and watched Willy slip his wife beater on. With her chest being large the shirt hugged her hips but wouldn't go lower than pube level unless she pulled it down and held it firm. Doing that her tits were dangerously susceptible of falling out the cleavage of the tank. Jean shorts still on she showed off. Hearing others out in the crowd whistling at her she did a 360 just for shits and wiggles.

While attention was elsewhere Zach tried to put on Willy's shirt but couldn't get both arms in so just removed his covered arm and left it a scarf around his neck. Nick just shook his head and finished his beer. Good times!

"Forgetting something Will U Are?" Zach drew her attention back. Sighing with a sneer Willamina unfastened her shorts and dropped them to her sandaled feet stepping out of them to more applause.

"Leaving my G on. I can barely cover my coochie now." She tugs it low then gives up, "You losing your pants?"

"If you're keeping your G I'm keeping my boxers."

"After hours still happening?" She wanted confirmation.

"I break!"

"Damn Zach!" Willy fanned herself, "Keep him worked up for me ladies." She then leers back at Nick who tugged on her G-string snapping it to get her attention.

"Couples match?"

"Naaa! Cheater!" She razzed him for being engaged but still leaned down and pecked him on the cheek. Wolf calls of, "Hey Bartender!" behind her made Willy shake her butt, "Drinks on me."

"Body shots?" Nick chuckled.

"My belly button is the only pot hole you get Nicky."

"In a rut as always." He scowled, then peered at the ladies, "She's just lucky I fill in those pot holes with my glue gun." He pats his own crotch to zero interest. All eyes were on Zach.

"SPIN!"

On Zach's command Sabrina took it upon herself to lean over the table and share her cleavage in twirling the bottle. All eyes on the Budwizzer bottle circling menacingly it slowed down, the neck pointed straight at Dolly. Eyes bulging she grew excitable, standing up quickly to claim her prize. In doing so she lost Zach's hand on her knee which made him shake his head at her. Realizing she basically pushed him away she pouted, "Crap! Sorry Zach."

"I bet you are. Choose your dance partner."

"You?" She crossed her fingers continuing to pout in case she offended him.

"Not wearing that slingshot you aren't." He scowled. With a hiss she lifted her stretchy dress and slithered her G-string from her hips down to her ankles. Guys sitting behind them getting a perfect view of her glossy clam. Lifting it triumphantly she whipped it around her head like a stripper. Her girlfriends whooping it up with her.

Offering it toward Zach he lifted a palm refusing it, "Naaa! But, those fellas back there seem to like it." Leering sheepishly over her shoulder she realized just how cute her neighbors were, still her goal was Zach. Taking his hint she seductively strutted toward them, playfully making her way from one man, then over to his buddy, placing her panties up to their nose for a sweet scent. She then stood erect lifting it over the table at eye level before opening her fingers and letting it drop to their table. A tug of war to own them ensued. She loved their greedy lust as she scurried back to Zach.

"May I offer you a lap dance Sir?" She played on the Master angle hoping to reel him back in. Zach hearing her pondered it then paused her with a finger, "Choose your dance partner." She realized he wasn't referring to him recalling the deal earlier of having to appoint a friend to lap dance over Nick. Without haste she pointed at Sabrina, she knew the girl just wanted to have fun.

Bubbly Sabrina shuffled toward Nick and threw her left leg over his to straddle him, turning his brimmed hat around while shaking her shoulders from side to side. Nick facing toward the dance floor allowed onlookers to see her butt cheeks peeking from beneath her skirt. She truly didn't care who saw them.

Music cueing up from behind the bar at the service of DJ Willy, cracking up at her choice it was a slow build tune of AC/DC's The Jack. Laughter erupted in the bar as Zach turned his chair so that Dolly had her back toward her panty raiders. She too in crawling into Zach's lap found her butt hanging out to the rejoice of many. Dolly was nervous to say the least until Zach took her arms and put them around his neck. "Get into it or get off."

"I'd rather get you off." She sighed smiling, "My first lap dance ever."

"What did I just say?" He winked at her. As the song progressed through Angus Young's musical dialogue the girls seductively gyrated in their loveseats. Sabrina was stripper quality as it was, so she had Nick's dick primed in seconds. Neither wearing underwear their labia's found it stimulating to mold around their concealed erections, both well defined to enable a smooth grazing. The friction made both women moan.

At the chorus of the song where Angus quoted, "She's got the Jack..." Willy used her PA mic to change the word Jack to Zach. The bar loved her goofiness. Lifting their bottoms both women hopped up and down on their thrones, each time their dresses riding higher until both girls mooned the crowd.

Sabrina went so far as to peel her dress straps over her shoulders clear down to her biceps to reveal more cleavage, wanting her hops to make her tits bounce along for the ride. Nick certainly enjoyed her recital.

Not wanting to feel left out Kirsten joined Sabrina, moving behind Nick and using her own chest by surrounding his neckline. Nick was liking his head rest peripherally seeing nipples punching out to both sides of his profiles.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers