Be My Guest Pt. 04

Story Info
A sleep sex story. Kashika and Vickie are shared.
4.8k words
4.15
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Part 4

Comeuppance

A week later -- of course -- and our tennis evening once more. The game over. We were talking as we showered. And, finally, out it came.

"I've been thinking a lot about my turn with Vickie and how we can achieve that." Rohan looked straight at me.

I could not say I had not been expecting that. No longer a vague possibility, a rather vague wish. The man had now moved it along from a mere aside to something full on and in my face.

"Oh?" I said. I was not quite sure what to add.

"It seems to me you've got to drug her. I've done some research and..."

Rohan had it all thought out. How I'd slip something into her bedtime drink. He had the 'something' all worked out. For me to see her to bed and then wait for him to arrive. And it would not be like Kashika with some concern she might awake. Vickie would be out cold for the whole night.

"I might -- we might -- fuck her twice. I'm so looking forward to..."

It was only fair -- of course. How many times had I now fucked the so delightful Kashika? Only, only... but what could I say but agree?

I had not liked the slipping something into Vickie's bedtime drink idea. I far preferred the natural idea, but Vickie was not like Kashika -- she did not fall into a deep, deep sleep. So much easier and nicer if she did, even if it was after intercourse. Now that would have been so straightforward. I fuck Vickie really well, she falls asleep after orgasm, and then I call Rohan in. No pills or potions. But that was not how it was. It had to be the slipping a 'Mickey Finn'.

Not our tennis evening. Just an evening selected and arranged. And as luck would have it Vickie was even in the mood. She made hints during the evening but, whilst I had every intention of fucking her that evening, it was not going to be like she expected. Not one little bit. Vickie had been more amorous, more interested of late. I wondered if it was some subconscious reaction, some feeling she needed to draw me closer. She could not possibly have known anything of my 'relations' with Kashika but... subconscious perhaps.

She even expressed regret the next morning that she had 'fallen asleep' before I'd come up to bed and had been surprisingly amorous that next morning. But I get ahead of myself. I certainly did go up to the bedroom, eventually and found she had 'fallen asleep' waiting for me to come up and be sexual with her. A bit of calling her name, touching her, almost pinching her confirmed she was 'out cold.'

Rohan had it all planned to a 'T'. My switching of the porch light on told him Vickie was 'out of it.' No sooner done and a knock came. He had, of course, been waiting out in the street, in his car.

"All well?"

"All well."

Well? Not from my point of view. Nonetheless, I even added, as it was true, "Vickie's been keen all evening. I've just checked and she's quite wet. We won't need..."

Rohan raised his eyebrows, "I quite like the lubing." Did he mean lubricating the particular woman or cocks?

"I suppose," Rohan continued, "this is all a bit normal for you, but it's just so arousing and exciting for me. I've never... not with another woman since Kashika and I..." He paused, was he having second thoughts? I did hope so.

But no. "Sharing Vickie with you. My cock into Vickie, then your cock, then my cock. I so like the sharing. Doesn't it so add... Shall we undress?"

It seemed easier for Rohan. He just dropped his clothes, his cock already rigid. "Can I," he said, "just go up to her on my own at first? You know, interfere with her without you there?"

What could I say? I watched his naked bottom ascending the stairs, his erect cock waggling from side to side, and then disappear at the top. What had I done? What was I doing?

Upstairs Vickie in her little blue nightie, a bit baby doll really. Short. I'd left her moments before lying on her side on the bed, a lot of thigh showing but nothing else. The thought that upstairs Rohan was looking in at her, his brown cock rigid, perhaps even being stroked. Rohan knowing that he was shortly going to push his cock into my wife and release his semen. Was he already touching her? Feeling her ample breasts through the nightie? Had he already exposed a pale pink nipple -- was he already sucking it? Had he lifted her nightie and revealed her tight and so fair curls? Was he already opening her legs, seeing her neat little sex - her neat little hole without Kashika's wonderful and generous lips which I had found just so right for tugging and licking. Was his finger already in that hole or, being Rohan, had he a finger up her hot back passage?

How long to leave him? Almost torture not knowing what Rohan was doing. At least there was no scream from Vickie. How awful would that be? Even more awful than knowing Rohan was up there with Vickie. Surely, he would not be fucking already -- cuckolding me at my invitation not Vickie's.

I forced myself not to hurry. Not to race up the stairs. I had fucked Kashika after all -- several, or was it many times. And once had had her all to myself with Rohan not there at all. It was only fair to leave Rohan for a time. Fair to him. I undressed almost annoyed to see that I was fully erect. Despite my concern, worry, dislike of the whole thing, it was clear I found the idea of sharing Vickie arousing. It was time to go upstairs and see.

At the doorway I stopped dead. The shock. Rohan was not just touching, though not already fucking but he had his penis in my wife's mouth. The scene perhaps wonderfully photographic. Certainly, the image burnt into my brain. The lighting perfect displaying Rohan's naked body so well, his buttocks taut, the grin on his face showing his pleasure as he cradled Vickie's head in his hands whilst his big brown shaft, and just a hint of shiny head, showed within her encircling pink lips. He must have found her with mouth open, breathing easily and taken the opportunity. I had not been in Kashika's mouth and yet there he was in my wife's mouth. Admittedly she had her eyes closed, but could so easily have been like that for the pleasure of sucking on Rohan's not unimpressive tool. A perfect picture, with even his balls hanging and emphasising the idea of coming in a woman's mouth -- that so delightful thing.

"Do you want a turn?" asked Rohan. Offering my wife's mouth to me! What presumption.

I was rigid both with arousal and a sort of shock at seeing it all for real. I said nothing and Rohan just carried on, his brown knob going half in and out of Vickie's mouth as he flexed his buttocks.

Vickie was still all covered by her nightie, blue against her white skin. Rohan had not yet drawn the material upwards but, as I watched, his fingers delved and brought out one of her so pale breasts, all soft and round and there was her pale, pink nipple under his fingertip.

A gasp and a groan from my friend and he pulled away a little. His coffee brown 'helmet' shining wetly from Vickie's saliva. Was Rohan about to come? Was I about to see his pee slit open and his white semen pour out onto Vickie's face and into her mouth? Had he excited himself into a premature ejaculation?

"Almost," said Rohan to me, his penis jerking, "I need to be careful. So exciting. Vickie is just so lovely. A dream for me. I do so like this sharing with you. You fucking Kashika and me...

It was symbolic. As he spoke, he lifted the hem of Vickie's nightie, revealing her tight fair curls and lack of underwear.

"Oh, fuck, how pretty, how beautiful; so soft looking, so golden and, to think, I'm going to sink into that." He lifted the nightie further, exposing all of Vickie's golden vee over her pubic bone. Mounded and with her little pink slit showing through. The pink slit I had so delighted -- did so delight -- in running my tongue up and down.

"You are so lucky," said Rohan tugging the nightie further up my wife's body, up over her tummy, up so both breasts came into sight. "To have such a gorgeous woman to come home to and bed."

Did I not think the same about Kashika? The other man's grass perhaps. Her exotic and erotic brown body; dark, almost black, nipples... What if we engaged in wife swapping. Many couples did, it seemed. Perhaps all in the same house just mixing up bedrooms at bedtime; maybe much more together -- all in the same room or same bed even. Or swapping for holidays. Rather than going with Vickie to a hotel on the Spanish coast or the Maldives, fly off with Kashika whilst Rohan took Vickie to France or maybe Goa. Each pretending to be husband and wife, fucking like newlyweds for a week or ten days.

But this was not like that. Neither Kashika nor Vickie voluntarily accepting another man's penis, having no idea it had been so much exposed to them as...

Rohan was bending forward, sniffing at Vickie's sex. A little like a dog perhaps. Certainly, Vickie had been in heat earlier in the evening -- had gone to bed expecting a good copulation. She was going to get that. Rohan was pressing his face into Vickie's curls, perhaps even tonguing her slit. My role. My wife!

"Shall we open her legs?"

Did it take two to do that? Or was it Rohan making sure I was happy with it all? One man to each thigh and gently parting them. A gradual opening not just of thighs but of lips, hair strewn outer lips and little inner ones being spread as her thighs were opened, her little sexual hole coming into view.

"Oh, she is wet," exclaimed Rohan, a brown finger going to touch. Not just touch but go in, disappearing into Vickie and coming out all wet. "Mmmm." The man had sucked his finger. "Lovely, just look at that." And his head went down, and he was right between Vickie's thighs, burying his face in her sex, his bottom in the air. On from there to Vickie's nipples with snuffling, sucking noises as I just stood and watched, almost in disbelief.

"Do you want -- do you want to go first? Open her for me? You look ready enough."

As we were getting so often to be, there we were, two tennis players, not with racquets or sports clothes but naked and with hard upright fleshy tools for a very different game.

Did I want to? Would that be better? The husband going first. I thought back to when I had first copulated with Kashika -- not so much 'with', she had not been a willing or even knowledgeable participant, more copulated 'against' Kashika. I had gone first. Rohan had encouraged me to 'mount'. He had inseminated, but quite a bit earlier. I had mounted first.

"No, you go ahead and mount. Be my guest."

Rohan did not so much 'mount' as push in. He pulled her down the bed and positioned himself at her entrance. Vickie seemingly wet enough. There was wetness too at the end of Rohan's cock. His pre-cum flowing, probably already with those little swimming chaps there. A shiny wet cockhead, proud and upright.

The male of the species is so visual when it comes to sex. Rohan wanted to see not just feel the deed. He watched himself as he stirred his brown knob around, clearly fascinated. And was I any less so?

A long sigh as he slid in. A pause and a few careful strokes.

"I'm just going to cum. Too worked up. I can't do a real fuck. I'll just shoot if I do any more. You have a turn whilst I rest."

So different from fucking Kashika. This was normal: fucking sleeping Kashika was anything but and so exciting. This was normal -- fucking my wife. Was there excitement in following Rohan in? My erection sliding in where he had just been. I could do a lot more strokes than he. Rohan stood there watching, penis upright and twitching. He left it alone but followed what I was doing with his eyes. I was not even close to cumming when Rohan asked if he might 'fuck again.'

More hands on this time. Manipulating Vickie's breasts and tugging at her nipples as he fucked. Not a sound from Vickie, just gentle breathing. The same awfulness of fucking a living breathing doll as with Kashika, only this one looked just like my wife -- was my wife.

Another swap and then Rohan said, "I really think I've got to cum. I'd like to do different positions but I'm just so..." his hand reached and held his cock, "almost bursting with cum! Kashika and I haven't fucked for a few days. My balls feel so full -- of semen!"

Rohan's balls certainly looked big hanging below his upright cock. Vickie and I had, surprisingly, fucked the night before. She seemed more into it at present. My ejaculation would not be so prolific. Vickie's vagina would have more of his cum than mine at the end of the evening.

Was he asking if he might cum? Was Rohan seeking permission to release in my wife -- yes, inseminate?

"Go for it," I said, "I'll follow."

This time Rohan mounted. He got on top of Vickie, his brown body on top of her so pale frame. Lying upon my wife, his penis within her, his bottom uppermost. His brown star winking at me as he thrust.

"Could you... my hole. I do so like..."

I touched. Rohan thrusting back against my finger, pushing it into his bottom as he fucked Vickie. It made me strangely -- physically -- involved in his act of taking my place with my wife. I had not taken his cock and pushed it into her, but I was certainly involved with him. My finger in his hot back passage, sliding as he slid in Vickie.

From the noise, indeed noises, Rohan made he enjoyed his cum. Seemingly a wish, a dream, a fantasy come true. How many have wished to fuck another man's wife, but how many like this with the wife unknowing, the husband present and with the husband's finger up the man's bum?

Vickie completely out of it. As out of it as Kashika. Just limply moving on the bed in reaction to the thrusts of the man atop her. Thrusts from a penis larger than her husband's. If she'd taken one as big as that before I did not know about it. I knew about this one though. I certainly did!

Rohan slowly clambered off sleeping, drugged Vickie. "That was good, so good; I could do that again!"

"But not just yet," I replied half forcing a smile.

"Capability lost. Won't you look at that!"

I was looking; looking at the white trail of semen at Vickie's entrance. Her tight little sex showing very clearly the telltale evidence she had just been fucked. As if Rohan's wet, now semi-hard and cum dripping cock was not proof enough. 'Sloppy seconds' for me. Very sloppy by the looks of things!

Would it have been better simply to show Rohan out and 'clean up'? Not do anything, just leave Vickie be, and accept I had had to let Rohan do the thing so as to repay a debt, or rather return a favour. To join in, join myself to Vickie and do what Rohan had done: was that not compounding the crime by sharing in the pleasure? But my penis was up and rigid. It would be just so easy to step forward and sink into Vickie and move to and fro.

And it was, indeed, just so easy. Stepping forward past Rohan, touching that white trail of his with my knob and just pushing, slipping in on Rohan's warm path, pushing through his sticky deposit, indeed shoving more of it up into Vickie. Me getting on top of Vickie, but I could not look her in the face, even with her eyes closed and her out of it. I looked away from her, did not kiss her, but instead, saw Rohan in the mirror, standing by the bed watching me, him all naked and his penis drooping and a drop of his cum, the cum he had deposited in my wife, hanging there. A big grin on his face.

I saw it about to happen in the mirror before I felt it, Rohan's finger coming for my bottom. Worming its way inside as I fucked, going deep, seeking to stroke my prostate, and then the other fingers coming down to tickle me behind the scrotum. Fuck! That did not half make me blast my cum into Vickie! My cum, Rohan's cum all in her, the stuff no doubt all up her, her cervix awash with the stuff.

My withdrawal slow; my mood all at once worse than before. The enormity of what I had done to Vickie hitting home. She just lying there on the bed. Splayed and available, newly fucked. Fuck, there could have been a queue of men waiting at the bedroom door. Post orgasmic depression, not elation, hitting me. Different for Rohan. Much different. He was grinning and shaking my hand. He was still doing the same at the bottom of the stairs.

"That was just so good. Vickie is so lovely. I wish..." and, as he dressed, he talked about how it would be if it was not sleep sex at all but full participation. The four of us spending the night in one bed; easy swapping from partner to partner. Intimate.

"Imagine seeing the girls go down on each other. What a thought. We could do so much... but we have to make do. Kashika would never... You up for the game Wednesday and fucking Kashika afterwards?" So casual, the 'fucking Kashika afterwards.'

I made some comment about looking forward to the game.

"And then it'll be our turn again with Vickie. Great! Goodnight."

I closed the front door behind Rohan. 'Again'? Rohan expected to fuck Vickie another time? Had I really thought it would be one off. Slowly I mounted the stairs. I had a wife to 'clean up' -- an abused wife. It took me a little while to get to sleep. My mind in turmoil.

Three days later it was our tennis evening. Rohan was full of his visit to my house; full of how much he had enjoyed the visit; delighting in recounting how full Vickie had been.

"When you pulled out, fuck, there was a lot of cum. I was looking closely! Shall we see how much we can put in Kashika later?"

It was becoming almost a weekly occurrence, coming back to Rohan's house to share a fuck with his sleeping wife. The risk of her waking rising steadily I supposed. And Rohan did want a repeat -- no, repeat performances with Vickie. It happened more than once, more than twice... She was surprised at the occasional days she found herself really groggy in the morning, though I was careful to ensure she didn't find herself all spunky in the morning. It would not at all do to have her find I had been fucking her asleep, I thought, still less for her to find I had produced a, maybe, suspiciously large volume of semen, even for me. Rohan's and mine very carefully cleared up by me before sleep -- or at least that which came dribbling out.

And on it went for weeks and weeks. How was it all going to end? How indeed? Kashika might awake. That would be disaster, but so likely in reality. Surely that would happen one evening, and, arguably, that would be so the right ending! Marriage break ups and all sorts of retribution. Vickie finding out from Kashika, so not just Kashika who would be mad. Two marriages destroyed.

On the other hand, Kashika might have slowly come to consciousness permitting me to escape undetected, hurrying erect from the bedroom as Kashika slowly awoke, leaving Rohan to pretend it was all him. That she had just been dreaming. That would have been the end of all that! No chance I would risk that again. That would have been good. A safe ending, a conclusion without consequences. If only...

Or might it be that Kashika, all along, has a secret interest in Rohan's friend -- me. It did wander, as an idea, across my mind, though she never showed anything of it at all when, that is, I met her awake -- a less frequent occurrence than asleep! That would sort of have been easier. So long as Vickie did not find out! Kashika confiding in Rohan she would rather like to play with me. Have a threesome. Would Rohan mind? Pretty please. Could he approach me, yes, on her behalf, for shared sex? And how might that happen? Me there for a nice supper and then two penises brought out in the lounge over coffee and Kashika sucking them before we all went up to their bed. What a lovely scene in the lounge with Kashika on her knees taking us, in turn, into her pretty mouth before being undressed by both of us together, as if that was something we had never done before and, of course, she would be wearing those lacy knickers. Oh yes, certainly those. The idea of Kashika wanting to fuck with me, not just voluntarily but by request, more than pleasing, and it would so dispel my guilt at what Rohan and I had been doing to her whilst asleep. It suddenly being absolutely consensual. Of course, that would not dispel the guilt about Vickie, not at all. Not one bit. And the guilt was so there.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12