Be My Guest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes lying in bed next to my sleeping wife I would torture myself with these thoughts. Thoughts not just of my guilt but also of it all going so terribly wrong. Other times, yes, with cock in hand if Vickie and I had not fucked before sleep, my mind drifted to Kashika, those lovely frilly knickers and her asleep. I did want to do 'it' again without Rohan present. I so did. The idea of coming into the sleeping woman's room and doing things. Lovely, sexual things. How many men have such thoughts -- about a neighbour, about a neighbour's daughter, a colleague's daughter, a niece? Fucking them whilst asleep or just peeking into their room and seeing so much. Perhaps drawing close, maybe touching or even masturbating over them -- cum to their breasts, cum to their tummies, cum on their faces.

My thoughts even drifted further, beside Vickie, to energetic stroking; foreskin up and down, a smooth sliding. Thoughts, perhaps, of Kashika pregnant but the fucking still continuing, sometimes with and sometimes without the proud father-to-be joining in. Maybe it all coming to an end, a natural end, with the birth of Rohan's child -- our almost weekly nighttime sharing stopping suddenly with the birth. Kashika's sleep patterns changing so she was instantly awake at the cry of the baby! A likely scenario. But, and this excited me, what if she slipped back into her normal sleep pattern and a last chance or two for me came with Rohan insisting we should breast feed together. The idea!

The thought of Kashika's milky tits. Not just as they were now but oozing milk. It just appearing from those gorgeous so black nipples. Nipples and breasts swollen with the feeding. So easy to imagine Rohan suggesting that activity, one evening after a game. The two of us in the showers, his brown cock rising and mine soon following as he presented the suggestion. I could so imagine the scene, me declining at first, but with my cock so erect there in the showers, obvious that I would succumb. The idea of the two of us, two naked grown men, on the bed with Kashika, lying either side of her and each sucking upon a nipple, warm milk flowing into our mouths, drinking from her with both our penises hard and twitching. Sucking away on her milky boobs. Kashika in bed all full of milk and the two of us just latching on. A fuck, or rather one each, to follow.

Or, there was a thought! Maybe, even a shared fuck. Surely not? But if Kashika was so much looser, so much more accommodating after giving birth, if there was room for two, Rohan's cock and mine, together. If. Double vaginal penetration. As her twin breasts had produced milk for our mouths, so our two penises producing our milk together, ejaculating in her vagina as one - as my penis did, in reality, there beside Vickie, and all over my stomach.

I had wondered if Rohan's cream pie fetish might prove to be something more. It had not been my interest, but certainly there had been hints that he was interested in cock play. I was sure the slightest encouragement and he would have wanted to play in the showers. Rubbing our cocks together. Fun with the soap no doubt and wanting to suck and frot, as well as enjoying his friend's cream pies in Kashika. It might even be Rohan wanted to be fucked whilst fucking Kashika. I could see him wanting more than a finger up his behind as his cock slid in and out of his wife. I somewhat suspected getting me to bugger Kashika was to ease me into the idea of doing the same to a different bottom hole!

But these thoughts, these suspicions, these ideas did not come to pass. The reality, the outcome was somewhat different.

Rohan looked a bit like he had been hit with a brick. He was not at all his usual self. He slumped down in the changing room before our weekly game and put his head in his hands. I was concerned. "What's wrong old man?"

"Kashika's pregnant."

"Congratulations. That's great isn't it. I mean, about the right time and..." I trailed off. "I thought," my words stumbling, "I thought you said she was on the Pill?"

It was coming to me now. An icy chill up my spine. I repeated, "I thought Kashika was on the Pill?"

"So did I." A pause. "A surprise, she said. It certainly was." Rohan looked up ashen faced, "I've wanted children. Said I was so pleased. Only... only..." He looked at me.

I knew what he was thinking. It was exactly what I was thinking.

"I'm sure you'll be..."

"But I might not be." Rohan looked straight at me. "You could be the father."

I could. I had put semen in Kashika. Put it in there enough times without her knowledge. Put it there with Rohan's. Mixed it all up.

"It's twins..."

Double congratulations... or... I could be the father of both, or Rohan might well be the father of both -- or -- we could both be. One each. What a mess. We played a poor game of tennis that night. I was not invited back for a fuck.

More Rohan's problem than mine. Or so I thought. Until a few days later when Vickie revealed she too was pregnant -- with twins. She too had stopped taking the Pill, allowed her body to perform naturally. Exactly the same possibilities. Yes, exactly the same.

What had I done? What had Rohan done? What had we done? Both let ourselves be ruled by our cocks. Foolishness. Our misdeeds had found us out: not by the more obvious route of being found out by Vickie and Kashika but with a much subtler and insidious outcome. Vickie and Kashika would probably never know. After all they had not slept or gone with other men -- or thought they had not; had no idea other men's fertile semen had been regularly ejaculated into them. They would be unharmed - probably and hopefully - by our transgressions. They would be their children. We, though, would always know. The punishment so appropriately, so sublimely, fitting the crime. Oh, cruel fate -- but did we not deserve it? Don't laugh, don't laugh. Do not be smug and say, in your merriment, you knew all along that it would all go wrong - in the long run.

His object all sublime

He will achieve in time --

To let the punishment fit the crime --

The punishment fit the crime;

And make each prisoner pent

Unwillingly represent

A source of innocent merriment!

Of innocent merriment!

The Mikado -- W.S. Gilbert

12