All Comments on 'Be Prepared'

by DimensionOfDesire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really hot provoking

After a long time . I got to such a nice and (t) hot provoking tale.

Reminding of the power of youth..

Thanks a lot.

auguy86auguy86about 8 years ago
Nicely written

Great buildup, nice and hot sex scenes at the end. If this was your first story attempt, congrats. You've got some skill. Couple of small punctuation errors but I have those myself, and nothing too distracting. Bravo!

trigudistrigudisabout 8 years ago
Nice Writing As Far As The Sex Scene (the build-up. etc. But The Epilogue...

is totally unrealistic. Sure, this couple still could have married but no way would Becky be mistaken for her daughter's sister. Even women blessed with great genetics can't hide the wrinkles, etc of middle-age. Becky's nubile, girl scout charms would have long faded into memory, replaced by menopause with all its attendant physical and psychological changes. But then cynicism has no place in fairy tales, I guess.

DimensionOfDesireDimensionOfDesireabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, this was my first story posted on Literotica; I hope to write and post more. Apologies for the handful of typos - I thought I caught them all (along with my editor), but alas, a few slipped through the cracks and I have had a revision awaiting approval since right after it was first posted.

Insofar as the believability of the epilog, that is one I chuckled over most. Yes, it does seem unlikely, and, not typical. But, truth be told, some of this 'fictitious' story is based on actual events, and I'll never reveal just how much of it actually happened, but the real kicker is that the most real and accurate part is the bit in the epilog about my wife; she is one of those blessed petite ladies with a round baby face, perfect skin, and incredible figure - and yes, there were many times when she and our daughter were mistaken for sisters over the years. I guess that may be the exception and not the rule - although I thank my lucky stars every day :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh my.

this is oh too similar to mine own life story, and I have shared your story with my fiancé, who was a Venturer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice one

Beautiful romantic way to become a man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Work

This story was really well done, loved the whole thing start to finish!

Keep up the good work :)

lonelyQuadlonelyQuadover 6 years ago
very nice reflection

not too fast, just right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous