Be True to Yourself

Story Info
How I returned to the lifestyle.
4.5k words
4.42
10k
25
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RC5148
RC5148
33 Followers

A few months after our wedding, my husband wanted out of the lifestyle. It suddenly bothered him now when we went out and I was approached by men I'd played with before. Men he was fine sharing me with before. Of course I went along with it and tried to live a normal life with monogamous sex. I told my other playmates and they were disappointed, and doubted I could actually give it all up, but they were mostly understanding. I had been a party slut for like 8 years at that point, and it just seemed unlikely I could change my life so dramatically. But we all moved on.

For backstory, my husband met me at a sex party. For most of our relationship, he liked telling the story of how we met and the first time he saw me. He was walking up to the party and I was on the back porch, on my knees, giving two guys head. He was once proud to tell that story. "She was on her knees sucking one cock, stroking the other, and working her clit at the same time." A few hours later I was giving blowjobs in the kitchen and he was one of them. We fucked later that night before we knew each others' names. His is Andrew.

We hooked up at more parties and he was actually a coworker of my close friend who organized most of the parties. Troy would text me a few times a week to meet him on his lunch break and, after Andrew attended a few parties, he invited Andrew to join us on their breaks too. Eventually we formed a relationship and it was unconventional because I was the party slut but we had our own thing. It's obviously difficult to explain. Most people assume he was into the cuck kink, but he wasn't. It wasn't like that and that might be part of why things didn't work out. Anyway, the point is he was ok with sharing me for over a year with his friends, until right after we got married.

I lasted about 6 months before I cheated the first time. I had seen Troy at a bar when I was with a coworker. He was with another guy and a woman my age, with a similar figure as mine. He has a type: white women less than 10 years younger than him, big booty, thick thighs, among other things. I tried to wave but he seemed like he was ignoring me. Of course I was distracted then by watching him, looking for opportunities to make eye contact. When I saw him go towards the restroom, I excused myself and tried to catch up with him.

In the little hallway by the restrooms, I caught him as he came out. "Hey, I saw you at your table. How have you been?"

"I'm good. How about you? How's vanilla life working out for you?" he asked.

I smirked and said "I'm good. It's working out ok."

"Then why'd you run over here to ambush me?"

Um, I wasn't sure what to say. "I just wanted to say hi"

He reached up and cut me off by gently holding my chin, looked me in the eyes and said "You used to know who you are, what you are. Now you think you can throw all that away and pretend to be something else. I haven't forgotten the promise you made. I haven't forgotten what you are. Did you?"

No.

"Who are you talking to? 'No' what?"

Chills down my neck, "No, daddy."

My chin gently resting in his hand, he said "Right. Tell me what you are."

Direct eye contact in public with a man I haven't talked to in 6 months, I said "I'm your whore."

The rest of the world had completely faded away by now.

"What else?" I knew he was asking me to repeat something he'd heard me say a thousand times.

"I'm a black cock slut."

"That's right. Don't forget it." Then he just walked back to his friends.

Standing there, speechless, breathless, alone in public and knowing my pussy was wet. That's how he is. Completely took control of that moment and before I knew it I was doing and saying exactly what he wanted. My mind went back to my previous life as the party slut. I wanted to bend over in front of Troy and take him in my ass right there in front of everybody. I wanted to fuck every man in the building and wear their cum home. I wanted to be a slut again.

I ducked in the restroom and came back to reality. When I got back to my coworker she asked who I was talking to. I said just an old friend. He ignored me the rest of time he was at that bar until he left. He briefly stopped by my table as him and his friends were leaving. As he passed by, he reached out and touched my hand and said "I hope to hear from you soon."

That encounter must've been a Thursday. I didn't tell any of this to my husband. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew where it was all going. All night I thought about texting Troy the next day. What should I say for him, when can we meet, where can we meet, what will I wear for him, will it just be me and him? I knew I couldn't just text "hi" because he was going to need to establish a dynamic right away for the convo to follow. That's how he is. I thought about it all night and the next morning. Then it hit me. Back in the day when he'd text me to come suck him off at work on his break, he expected one response. So there I was, at work, at the beginning of my lunch break looking at the old, previous messages with him from months ago. I typed out the message and pressed 'Send.'

Yes Daddy.

He read it after only a few seconds. He did not reply until my break was over and I was back at my desk.

"What time tomorrow"

That would be a Saturday. My husband was going golfing all afternoon then probably have drinks after. He was usually gone for like 4 hours for that.

1pm. Where, Daddy?

"I'll text you"

I was wet all afternoon at work. That night I was a little more into it when I sucked my husband's cock. When he fucked me I thought about being a slut, I imagined he was the fourth guy I had tonight. I imagined another dick in my mouth while he was behind me. My mind flashed with memories and imagination as I came until I couldn't tell the difference between the two.

The next day I was in the shower shaving my legs when my husband said goodbye and left. Luckily Troy text me after my husband left. I remember being nervous that Troy would text while I was in the shower and Andrew would see it. I had fucked a lot of other men while with my husband but this would be the first time I really cheated.

Back in the day, before I was married and we had sex parties every week, we'd get hotel rooms all over the local area. Some more often then others. This day Troy sent the name of a hotel I'd only been to a few times. I remember it was nicer than some of the others. All he sent was the address and room number.

As I painted my toenails, I replied "Yes Daddy."

I straightened my hair, painted my nails, did my makeup. I knew what Daddy likes. Black sandal heels, short skirt, tight low top. No panties. Usually I'd wear a tight skirt and either thigh-high stockings or suspender stockings, but this was middle of the day in like May, so it made more sense to wear a loose wavy skirt and I skipped stockings altogether. Big gold hoop earrings, thin gold necklace, bracelet and anklet. Years ago one of the guys bought me this collar they all love. It's black leather with a loop on the front for a leash to attach. Above the loop is the word SLUT in rhinestones. I packed the collar and one of my pretty leashes in my purse to surprise Daddy.

I got there right on time. I remember I was so nervous when I parked my car. What was I doing? I'm a wife now, I love my husband, I want to try to make a normal life work. My heels seemed so loud as I walked across the parking lot. My pussy was wet as I walked up the stairs and along the balcony to the room number Daddy sent me. My heels just seemed so loud for some reason. Like announcing every step. "Here comes the cheating slut!" Its not like I could take them off at this point. I was just so self conscious and nervous. I just wanted to get to the room so my heels would stop making so much noise. Finally, I get there and knock on the door because I wanted to get inside fast before anybody saw me. It only took a few seconds for Troy to answer the door but it felt like I was standing in that sun on that balcony dressed like a whore for 5 minutes. The door opened, he stood aside and said "Come in."

Daddy was wearing dress pants, business-type shoes, and a dress shirt. He's a realtor so it was always pretty normal to see him wearing an outfit like that. He always looked better than the other men at the party as a result. I felt relieved when the door closed. It is always so dark in those motel rooms compared to outside. And they all have a similar smell from that AC. I was immediately transported back in time to when I was in the lifestyle. I put my bag down as I looked around. Daddy was standing at the chair, hand on his chin as he examined me.

"Looks like you haven't forgotten the protocols. I like how you text right. You dressed right. Come here. Would've liked some stockings though"

I walked to him, he turned me so my side was toward him, lifted my skirt, grabbed my ass.

I'm sorry Daddy. I thought this looked cute for springtime.

He touched my chin like at the bar, "you're not hear to think. Open your mouth."

I did. He put two fingers in my mouth as he squeezed my ass. My eyes closed as I wrapped my lips around them and pressed my tongue around them. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth then put his hand under my skirt, rubbed my pussy.

"You're a slut"

I am a slut.

Then he unzipped his pants, so I got on my knees. At this point he was still the biggest cock I ever had. I caught it as it fell out of his pants, and stroked it. I had to stare, I've seen it a million times but not in so long. It's such a beautiful cock. So fucking big and black. I slapped it against my face to feel how heavy it is. Fuck.

I licked it and watched it glisten. I put it in my mouth and sucked his cock because I love sucking his cock. I imagined him looking down at me on my knees with my ass out. I flicked my skirt up more to my waist so it didn't cover up my big ass beneath him. I wanted him to think about it shaking as he fucked me and think about cumming on it.

With my mouth full of his hard dick, I thought about all the slut training Daddy gave me over the years. I worked up a bunch of spit in my mouth and pushed it all over the tip of his wonderful black cock. I stroked it once or twice, making eye contact with him, took a breath and pushed it to the back of my mouth until it pressed against the back. Then I pushed it through into my throat. Daddy groaned "Yessss you fucking whore! Take all that cock." All the way down my throat, trying to lick his balls at the same time. Drooling all over him. My husband didn't exist any more.

He grabbed my hair and fucked my throat for a second, then pulled me off it completely. I leaned back gasping when he let go of my hair. He took his pants off as I caught my breath and took off my top. After he was naked, he sat on the chair.

"More throat, slut"

Yes Daddy.

I crawled to him on my hands and knees. He grabbed my hair with one hand, and his cock with the other and pointed it to my open mouth. Daddy gripped my hair in his fist and worked my mouth on his cock like I was a sex toy. I love when he does this. Just big fucking dick traveling in and out of my mouth. It's very important that my lips are very wet and wrapped tight around his cock for this. That's how to be a good fuck doll. He worked me on it for a few minutes talking shit to me, and reaching out over me to slap my ass. Reminding me of truths I tried to run from.

"Yeah, look at you, bitch. Take allll this fucking cock. You slut. This is what your mouth is for. Black cock. You fucking love it, don't you, bitch?" he pulled my mouth off it, expecting an answer. He was going to basically interrogate me now.

Yes Daddy, I fucking love it

Dick back in my mouth. "I know that. About 50 other niggas know that. Your husband knows that. You thought you could run off and play housewife. Put it in your throat and look at me."

I took a breath and then pushed his huge hard cock into my throat and try to look to his eyes but obviously that's not really possible. He grabbed my hair and held me deep on the cock

"This is the same position as when I first met you. Remember that? You were a great cock sucker then too. What did you promise me that day?"

My eyes watering at this point, I try to answer him but its just mumble with him in my throat. He pulled me off it, I gasped and gasped. He grabbed my face with his other hand as he still gripping my hair.

TO BE YOUR WHORE! I want to be your whore, Daddy. I want to be your whore. I want to-

Cock back in my mouth. My mascara is probably a mess by now. He goes easy on me, running my mouth up and down on his cock slower. Enjoying it, letting me savor it.

"That's right. That's right. Fuck. You suck dick so good, slut. You are gonna be my whore. Yessss, fuck. You gonna be my whore. Look at your fucking mouth. I don't give a fuck if you're married. He only knows you cuz of me. He knew you were a ho when you met. He gonna accept it or cry about it. But I'm working this slut mouth and her pussy and her ass. Goddamn."

I just "mmhmmm" in agreement as I work that big dick. He makes me feel so fucking sexy when he talks shit to me.

"Where is he now?" he asks while gripping my hair. I mumble back but he doesn't pull me off dick to answer.

"I don't give a fuck where he is. Does he know you're on your hands and knees in a cheap motel with a big black cock in your mouth?" This time he pulls me off to answer.

No Daddy.

Dick back in my mouth. "That's probably for the best. Keep it like that."

He let go of my hair and I went to town on his cock, sucking it faster and sloppier now that I had control. My drool was all over his balls and the chair he was sitting in. And my face was covered in spit and tears from my eyes watering. I popped it in and out of my throat several times over the next ten minutes as he kept talking shit like "yeah bitch, get it. Suck it like you love it. You fucking love to suck dick, don't you? You look so good with a black cock in your mouth, slut."

Eventually he grabs my hair and pulls me off.

"Get up, slut. I want that pussy"

Yes Daddy

As I get up, I see my purse on the desk. I remember my collar and leash.

Daddy, I brought you something.

I get it out and hand it to him. He chuckles.

"Haha, yeah I remember this! Perfect. Turn around."

I turn around and lift my hair up so he can buckle the collar. Then I turned around for him to attach the leash.

I'm your slut!

I giggled, then looked in the mirror. At this point, I had been there maybe 35 minutes. I was wearing my heels, all my jewelry, my skirt, and now the leash that says SLUT in the front. My makeup was ruined. My face was dripping spit down my chest. My hair was a mess but I tossed it back to looking good. I removed the skirt and climbed on the bed doggystyle for Daddy.

He slapped my ass and grabbed it all in one motion. Mmmm.

My pussy was slippery and ready for him as I leaned down like face down, ass up. He licked it once from behind and noticed I recently waxed.

The cock slid into me and nothing ever felt so perfect. I moaned, he slapped my ass.

"Yeah, that's that good slut pussy"

He stroked half of the cock a few times then burried it deep. Slowly pushing all the way. I'm fucking loving it. He taught me this is how a man trains a pussy. If you want a long fuck session, train my pussy first. It establishes a groove and my pussy conforms to the cock. Put it deep when you first start. Hold it there. Grind your hips and slap my ass so I roll my hips. The cock fits in deep that way. He just holds it there for a second. Makes a home for the cock in my pussy. Then slowly strokes it and we both feel the groove now. I'll be able to take the hardest, deepest pounding he can give me now. I'm a fuck doll now.

Pounding. I'm getting pounded doggystyle by the biggest cock I've ever had in a cheap motel at 2 in the afternoon while my husband is on a golf course. Daddy slaps my ass as it shakes.

"Give me the leash"

I give him the handle of the leash. He pulls on it, I move from face down, ass up to regular doggystyle on my hands and knees. He fucks me hard and I throw it back at him. The cock is huge. I love it. It's so hard.

"Take that cock, slut"

YESSSS DADDY! FUCK ME! Fuccccck!

"That's right bitch"

Oh my god, I fucking love it, Daddy. I love it. Thank you. YES! THANK YOU DADDY! I love your big black cock! I'm your fucking whore. Make me your fucking whore, Daddy! MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING WHORE! I'M YOUR WHORE! Fuck my slut pussy!

"Yeah, you sound like a whore now. You look like a real black cock slut from where I'm standing. You just need a few more" he slaps my ass.

Fuck yeah, I am. I am a black cock slut. I love black cock. I'm fucking addicted to it. I'm a whore for it. I AM A BLACK COCK SLUT! I'll fuck anybody you tell me to, Daddy. I need it in my pussy.

He pulls out, tugs the leash. "Come here." I turn around on the bed, still on my hands and knees but facing him now. Mouth open. He fucks my face for a minute. "I need that mouth again. Fuck. Ok, get on your back, bitch."

I lay down, spread my legs, and watch his huge glistening cock enter me.

Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK! Daddy Daddy DADDY! DADDY! Oh my god yes daddy!

My legs are spread completely wide. He runs a hand along my thigh, my calf, my ankle and grabs my heel - my shoe. He's long stroking my waxed pussy. Other hand on the inside of my other thigh. Pounding me. Long hard deep pounding. Beating my pussy up. He's going to cum. It's swelling and his rhythm is very intentional.

I grab my ankles and hold my legs wide for Daddy. Both his hands on my hips now. Huge hard cock is slamming me.

Yes Daddy. Fuck it. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy, Daddy. I need it. You know I do. I want your cum, Daddy.

"You gonna get it bitch. Fucking slut. Come here"

Daddy pulls out and I get on the floor as fast as I can. On my knees in front of him. He jerks off and tells me to work my clit. I do it with my mouth open. He grabs my hair.

Hot cum gushes onto my face in pulses. A lot in my mouth, but a lot lands all around my mouth.

"Yessss. Fuck. Yes yes yes, take it take it. Yes, slut. That's it. Yess. Yes."

He lets go of my hair as he finishes cumming. I take his dick in my mouth as i work my clit. Looking up at him as he catches his breath, chuckles at me. I'm building up.

"Mmm, that's it girl, cum for Daddy. Cum with a dick in your mouth, slut. And a huge load all over your fucking married face."

Mmmm. I love him talking shit. I'm the slut he always wanted. I'm his dream fuck doll. Thick ass white slut fantasy. Covered in his cum with his big fat dick in my mouth. Fuck, I'm so nasty.

"Mmmm. It's all yours, bitch. Cum. Cum you fucking slut. You nasty black cock whore."

He grabs my hair again and starts stuffing his dick in my mouth. I'm starting to cum.

"Meeting me here today was the best decision you made in months, bitch. Suck that dick. That's it, cum bitch. Cum you fucking slut. Cum covered whore. As soon as you're done cumming I'm calling a bunch of guys to come gangbang you, slut. You want that?"

He pulls out of my mouth and I'm cumming now. YESSSSSSSS!! GANGBANG ME OH FUCK FUUUCCKKK

Dick back in my mouth, he fucks my face now as I'm cumming and barely in control. This is the best orgasm I had in weeks.

"That's it, yes slut. Cum you little gangbang slut. We'll fuck you all day, slut. Break your record for most dicks in a day. You love dick, don't you?"

Mmhmm!

He pulls it out of my mouth now that I'm done but now I need fucked bad again. I get up on the bed doggystyle.

Again, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck my slut pussy. I'm your whore. Fuck me.

He puts it in and I go for it bad, throwing back to him. Cum is still on my face.

"Christ. This is why we had to gangbang you. You don't stop. Fucking real slut."

RC5148
RC5148
33 Followers
12