Be True to Yourself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucks me for a minute but I can tell he doesn't have as much energy as earlier.

"You really want gangbanged, bitch? Should I call them? You know Jay and Dre will come through and hit it."

I'm calming down now, but I give out a relaxed "ok daddy."

He steps away and grabs his phone, stands next to the bed as he looks through it. I suck his dick.

I keep sucking.

I'm still sucking his dick.

Finally he says "I'll set that up another time. It's good you're eager to be a party slut, but not today. Keep sucking this cock."

He laid on the bed and I got comfortable on him with his previous load still on my face. I continued sucking his cock and worked my clit again until we both came again. This time he came completely in my mouth so I could swallow it all.

----------

When we were finished it was after 3:00. When I went to start the shower, he stopped me.

"Hey. Nah."

He came into the bathroom and brought my chin around with his hand gently, like at the bar the other day, so I was looking into his eyes and said "You're not washing anything off."

He moved me to the mirror and stood behind me. Pointed my chin to the mirror and put my hand on his dick. I grabbed it and listened.

"Look at that slut in the mirror. With cum all over her face. Even some in her hair. That collar might as well be your name tag. You're going to put your clothes back on and walk out of here just like that. Go all the whole way home, and walk in your house just like that. Put your clothes back on and go. You're not getting a shower. You're a slut and you're going to stop pretending you're not. Right?"

Yes Daddy.

"Tell me"

I stood in that bathroom looking in the mirror at my true self, wearing just my heels, my jewelry, and the collar & leash. Some wet cum still on my chin and chest. Daddy was right, the collar looked like a name tag. SLUT. This is a slut. I am a slut.

I spoke to the mirror "I'm a black cock slut." as he watched.

Then I turned to him and said "I'm your whore."

"That's right bitch."

I put my clothes back on and left as he was in the shower. The walk to my car felt great. Very different from the walk earlier. Heels clacking the whole way down the balcony, announcing "here comes a cheating slut!" When I got to my car I checked my phone. There was a missed call from a friend and 3 texts from my husband. He sent a meme I don't remember and a pic of him smiling with a beer on the golf cart. He said he'd be home around 5:30. That was like 2hrs away. I checked the rearview mirror. I was ruined. I did take the collar off before I drove away because it isn't super comfortable, then I licked some cum off my lips and went home to soak in the tub. My husband didn't know about any of it. The next week I made arrangements with Troy again.

12