Be Very Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
It really is as sexy as I thought.
1.8k words
2.71
17.1k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is NO UNDER AGED SEX in MY STORIES.

My wife is the best person I know. I met her when I was 8 and she 6. She lived just down the street a block. She was cute even back then. As we grew up we became even better friends. For some time it really bothered me. Guys had guys for best friends and girls had girls.

Every one knew it would run its coarse before long, but it didn't. I was in 8th and she in 6th, we had friends of our own sex but we still remained best friends. Even as semi adults Jenna at 18 and I at 20 we were still very close. We shared everything. Best Friends as ever.

When Jenna turned 18 she began to be really interested in sex and boys. And her parents began to let her date. No, not each other, but other people.

As she began to date more and more she told me everything. I had gotten to first base with a couple of girls by then even being able to suck nipples a time or two. As we talked I began to encourage her to become more permissive.

"Jenna, you need to let your date get to first base on a date."

"You mean every boy I date should get my tits bare?"

"Yes I think you should give them that even on a first date."

"David, if you really think I should, I will do that. But won't it cause a bit of a reputation about me doing that?"

"Well, that is the point. It will let the guys know you are very sexual and if you date them, they get some tit."

I kept telling her what I found the sexy things girls should be doing as they got older and more mature.

Over the following year Jenna dated 14 different guys and every one got bare tits form her. I was very proud of her.

Over the following year I encouraged Jenna to let her dates get her completely naked. And she began to do it. She was soon sucking her dates off to keep from giving up her virginity.

I was soon encouraging Jenna to suck cocks just for fun. I knew she really enjoyed doing it.

Jenna had just turned 20 when she ask what I thought about interracial dating.

"Jenna I think white girls who date black guys are sexy as hell."

"A black guy has ask me out."

"Then go see what it is all about."

She went out with him a few nights later. And she called me after she'd gotten home.

"So how did the date go girl?"

"My God David his cock is huge."

"Did you swallow for him Jen?"

"Yes, his semen is very strong and bitter and thick."

"Did you like it girl?"

"No, I loved it. His nuts are big and his cock is very long and thick. He wants to take my virginity."

"Are you ready to take that step, to give it up?"

"I think I am ready to become a complete woman."

"Does he excite you enough to want him to be the one to do it?"

"David I always thought you might be my first."

"I have always wanted us to maybe go there too. But I have enjoyed sex with a couple girls so it isn't fair to you if I do it."

"So is he a good choice for me maybe?"

"Jenna, I think white girls and black guys fucking is so sexy."

"So you'd like for me to do that?"

"Be brave and daring. Do him bare and let him cum in you."

"Really, I should sexy gamble?"

"Be sexy and give it up to him."

Jenna called me the next night.

"Well I am now a complete woman."

"I got naked for him at 4 pm this afternoon. He has fucked me 4 times since then. No condoms bare every time. His cock is wonderful. I can get him all the way up in me if we work long enough. I love having him in me."

"That is fantastic when does he want you again?"

"Tomorrow he wants me again."

"Good you can do it regularly now."

"You think I should continue it with him?"

"Has someone else ask you out?"

"Yes Juan has a friend who has ask me out."

"Does he know you are fucking Juan?"

"Yes he ask me out and to fuck me too."

"I told him I'd let him know. I wanted to talk to you."

"Does it excite you?"

"Yes, very much. He tells me lots of the guys will want to do it with me."

"Black guys?"

"Yes, I ask how they would know I fuck now?"

"He said Juan told him that I fucked for him. And he and Juan will tell others so they will know. Girls are very popular who do it for the guys."

"Do you want to be popular like that?"

"Yes maybe? Do you think I should do it for them?"

"I think it would be very sexy if you do."

"How many do you think I should do it with?"

"Does a number excite you?"

"I don't know? I was thinking maybe til I get tired of doing it?"

"That is sexy. So are you going to do it with him?"

"He ask me to do it with him at his apt. tomorrow night. But he wants some friends to watch us."

"So does that excite you?"

"His friends seeing me naked and watching him fuck me? Oh God yes it does."

"And what if he wants his friends to join in?"

"Oh my you don't really think he'd do that do you?"

"It will be quite an opportunity don't you think Baby?"

"I really hadn't thought about that happening, David. I just thought it was so sexy he wants a bunch of guys seeing me naked and even more so to watch us fucking. Do you really think he will want them to have me too?"

"Yes I do Babe. How many of his friends did he say might watch you?"

"He said 7 or 8 maybe?"

"Would you maybe let that many enjoy you?"

"Do you think it is a big deal?"

"I really don't no. I think if it turns out that way you just enjoy them."

I knew she was going to his apt the next evening.

I didn't hear anything from her until mid-day the next day.

"I need you to tell me I did right. I am very confused about things."

"What are you so upset about Jenna?"

"I let Juan take my virginity and now I am a slut and maybe PG?"

"What do you mean you are a slut and probably PG? What did you do that is so bad?"

"Oh you were so right. Benny let me in his Apartment when I went over last night. He was having a party. There were about 20 guys and 4 other girls there. We had a few drinks and messed around and stuff."

"What do you mean messed around and stuff Jenna? And you mean about 20 black guys and 4 other white girls were there?"

"Yes exactly and two of the girls were nude and they were getting the other two that way. Benny said we needed to hurry and catch up. I let him get my tits out and his hand in my panties. Some guy yelled out loudly ( Gang Bang Time) and they started fucking the 4 girls. And before I knew it Benny had my clothes all off and his cock in me. And very soon I was just one of them and the others were fucking me too."

"So how many of them did you let fuck you Jenna?"

"I don't really know for sure. They just kept coming and doing it with me. Lots of them fucked me. Maybe all of them and some of them did it twice."

"Was it fun Jenna? Did you like doing it?"

"I had no idea something could be so much fun and so sexy."

Jenna dated black guys for nearly two more years and how many gang bangs she did I have no idea. But I know she did several and enjoyed every one. She was 22 and I was 24 when we began to date. Our sex the very first time was more than special. We had known each other so long and had been best friends for ever. We were just so comfortable with each other even sexually. After our sex the first time Jenna summed my thoughts up perfectly.

"I have never enjoyed sex more with anyone ever. We just made love completely for my very first time."

I could not have agreed more. Our relationship was on it's way. We could not stay away from each other. I ask her to marry me and she said yes.

We married a few months later. We had been married for nearly 6 months and were in bed playing when Jenna stopped and looked at me.

"I need to tell you something."

"You can tell me anything Jenna."

"I got a message today from Juan. Do you remember who he is?"

"Ya, isn't he the first black lover you were with? The one who started all your fun with them? You were only with him once weren't you?"

"Yes, I was with him one time. He wants to see me again."

"Are you saying he is asking if you'll do it again now?"

"Yes, he ask me to come to his apartment tonight and do it again."

Jenna's nipples were rock hard and her hips worked on my hand and she was very wet.

"His cock is very big and you enjoyed him lots didn't you?"

"Yes I did a lot. But We are married now, David."

"I know Jenna, but that doesn't mean his cock won't still fit up inside you Jen."

"Oh God, are you really thinking it could be something you'd let me do?"

Her little hips slid up over me and found my cock and came down over me.

"He will stretch me out some."

"Yes, he will. And he'll cum in you. Over and over if you spend the night."

"Juan will want me to start doing them all again you know?"

"How many times did you dance naked for them Jenna?"

"I have been nude on stage before rooms full of black men 32 times. I have loved it every time."

"Would you like to do it again?"

"I would love to do it more."

"What did you tell Juan?"

"I told him I would ask you."

"Ask what Sweetheart?"

"Do I tell Juan he can fuck me again?"

"I really see no reason not to, do you?"

"Not if you are really ok with me doing it again?"

That night my wife went over to Juan's and began her fun again with him. The following night he had friends over and she became the center of the groups sexual attention. She again opened the door of being a complete whore for men of color.