Wife's Porn Video

Story Info
Normal conservative wife turned into a slut.
3.7k words
4.35
133.5k
154

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/20/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever my wife drinks, she tends to get horny and she does things she would not normally do sober. Using this to my advantage, I was able to talk her into letting me video our love making on three occasions. I had her put on my favorite outfits, black stockings, garter belt; one time a bustier, with her tits sitting on the top so that the top half of her nipples and areolas were exposed; once wearing a see-thru black teddy with see-thru bra; and once with her pirate outfit, low cut top so her tits were completely exposed when she would bend over. Of course, I had to tell her that no one would ever see them.

During the videos, I would lick her pussy and suck on her clit and she would wrap her legs around my head, pulling my tongue deeper into her wet cunt. She has very sensitive nipples and I would squeeze them and suck on them until they became as hard as rocks.

I always liked to hear her talk dirty and role play, so I would tease her nipples and pussy until she would tell me what she wanted and who she wanted to do it with. My favorite was our widowed neighbor, Dan. She would start off real quiet and slow, "Dan, stick it in me."

I would want more than that, so I would say, "Stick what in you?"

Jane, my wife, would respond, still softly, "Stick your cock in me."

"Who do you want to stick his cock in you?

"I want Dan to stick his cock in me."

"What do you want Dan to do to you?"

By now she was getting really turned on by my playing with her tits and pussy, and she raised her voice and started pulling me on top of her, "I want Dan to fuck me, NOW.:

I knew once she started raising her voice that she would do or say whatever I wanted, so I prompted her for more, "What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me, Dan, take your big cock and push it all the way into my wet cunt. Do it now. Come on, I need to be fucked like the slut that I am."

"Do you want to suck my cock?"

"I want you to fuck me and then I'll suck all your cum in my mouth, please, now."

I made sure that Jane was always facing the camera and I loved to watch her tits bouncing up and down while I was fucking her sitting on top of me, with my cock deep inside her pussy.

I never showed these videos to anyone, even though I wanted to, until one day, feeling kind of horny, I emailed Dan, my role-playing avatar, and asked him if he ever watched porn.

He responded, "Sure. Do you have any interesting videos?

I said, "I have a couple that you might find interesting," and I sent him our videos and told him, "Let me know what you think of the female star."

Next morning I received an email from Dan, "Wow. They are hot. If you don't mind my saying, I always thought Jane had a great body, but her tits are fantastic. And I am a stockings lover, and her legs in those black stocking got me rock hard. Do you have any more?"

"Sorry, but those are all I have. Would you be interested in seeing those tits and legs in person?

"You're kidding, right? That has been one of my fantasies, seeing Jane's bare tits. What does Jane think about that?

"I haven't discussed it with her, and I have not told her I showed her videos to anyone else, so don't say anything. I have to work on how I could make this happen. I know it would require some drinking on her part, and us getting together."

Dan replied, "I think I could handle us getting together. I bought a table for six people for this charity that I work for, if you two would be interested. It is in two weeks."

Let me check with Jane. I think that would be perfect."

I was sure that I could convince Jane to go. It was just a question of getting the rest of my fantasy to work out.

Jane was thrilled to go. We don't get out much and this would give her an opportunity to get dressed up.

I told Dan that it was a go and he should follow my lead and hopefully it would all work out.

I didn't even have to influence Jane about what to wear. She had laid out her outfit, and it included a knee-length skirt, black silk stockings, garter belt, see-thru black panties, a demi bra that pushed her breasts up and out. She finished it off with an almost translucent black blouse.

I told Dan that I would drive, so he could enjoy drinking along with Jane, and I would be the designated sober driver.

When Jane was completely dressed, I couldn't resist running my hand up under her skirt and squeezing her pussy.

"Be a good boy and you will have a lot more than that when we get home!"

We left and went to pick up Dan. He was already out front, waiting for us. When he saw Jane, all he could say was, "Wow," which caused Jane to turn red, but I could tell she appreciated the comment.

The event was pretty crowded, with an open bar and a live band. Drinking and dancing, just the right combination to get Jane in the mood.

Wine is Jane's choice of alcohol, and I made sure that her cup was always full.

Jane likes to dance, and as soon as the band started to play dance music, Jane pulled me up on the floor. It was a fast dance and Jane was moving everything she had. The song was followed up by a slow dance and I took full advantage to press hard against Jane;s body, with my leg pressed between her legs. It was dark on the dance floor, so my hands, which started at the top of her ass, eventually wound up cupping her ass cheeks and pulling her closer to me.

Jane playfully told me to behave, but she did not remove my hands. I could tell she was getting turned on as I could feel her nipples poking into my chest.

When the song finished and the band started to play another slow song, I told Jane, "I feel bad leaving Dan all alone while we were dancing. Why don't you have a dance with him."

Jane said it was only right, since we were his guests.

We got back to the table and I said, "Dan, it's your turn, enjoy."

Dan jumped up and took Jane back on to the dance floor. They started out chaste enough, with Dan not wanting to scare her, but eventually wound up holding Jane as I had. When he moved his hands on to Jan's ass, she discreetly moved his hands back up to her waist. It looked like she was saying to him, "You are a naughty boy."

After the song ended and they came back to the table, I made sure that Jane had some more wine.

Dan said, "Jane, sorry, I got carried away, you look so sexy."

My wife again turned red, said, "Thank you, I appreciate the compliment; even though it is coming from a dirty old man," and she gave a little smile, which was sooooo sexy.

I was beginning to get very horny, thinking about trying to get her and Dan together and I could not resist putting my hand on Jane's knee and giving it a little squeeze. When she didn't seem to mind, I rubbed her stocking covered leg a little higher, pushing her skirt up. Again she did not seem to mind, so I pushed her skirt up to just over her lacy stocking tops.

Dan could not take his eyes off her legs, and Jane did not seem to notice that her stockings were completely exposed, even showing a bit of thigh above her stocking tops.

Another slow song popped up and Jane pulled me out on to the dance floor. This time she pulled me tight to her and whispered in my ear, "You are making my cunt so wet, playing with my legs under the table, I may not be able to wait until we get home to get fucked."

"It might be a little difficult with me driving."

"Then we might have to find a substitute for you." again with a sly smile.

We walked back to the table, with me trying to hide my erection. As soon as we got back to the table, Dan jumped up and, "Is it my turn again?"

To which Jane responded, "I'm ready, willing and able"

I watched them drift out on to the dance floor, and even in the darkness I could see that they were even closer than before. This time, when Dan put his hands on Jane's ass, there was no recriminations from Jane, and Dan just gently squeezed her ass cheeks. When they made their way back to the table, Dan had his hand around Jane's waist and when they sat down, he placed his hand on her knee, as I had.

Jane put her hand on top of his hand, effectively keeping it from going higher, looking at me as if to say, "Are you okay with this?"

I just looked at her, shrugged, and said, "What are friends for?"

Jane pressed on Dan's hand and pulled it up under her skirt.

Dan did not need any further encouragement, and I could see his hand start to go up her skirt, pushing it up past her stocking tops and on to her bare thigh and finally rubbing her panties.

Jane seemed to come out of her horny trance and pushed his hand away from her pussy and pushed her skirt down to her knees. Her basically conservative nature was waking up. I guessed we had pushed it too far, too fast,.

The affair was breaking up, and it looked like my fantasy was not going to happen, at least not tonight.

We got my car from the valet, and he must have thought that Jane was with Dan, so he opened up the rear passenger door for her, and rather than make a big deal out of it, Jane just got in the back with Dan. I was the designated driver.

Dan was feeling no pain, and his head kind sank against Jane;s shoulder, and as Jane was still under the influence of the wine, she didn't move him away. Unfortunately, Dan had too much to drink and he was soon sound asleep. When we got home,, I had to practically carry him inside, walk him into his bedroom and lay him down on the bed. He was gone.

I drove across to our house, and as I had not had anything to drink and I was still horny. I grabbed Jane as soon as we got inside. I had her skirt pushed up to her waist, and my hand inside her panties in two seconds. Our tongues were down each other's throat, french kissing, and I was finger fucking her before we got to the bedroom.

"Boy, someone is looking for a quick fuck. What has you so turned on?"

I said, "I have a confession to make. I showed Dan the videos that we had made. He said that he always thought you were a very sexy woman and he had always fantasized about you. Knowing that he was an amateur photographer, I told him I would get you to let him photograph you like you were dressed in the videos."

Jane looked at me for a second, and said, "I can't believe you showed him those videos. I am so embarrassed."

"You don't have to be embarrassed. Dan said you were sexier than he even imagined and your breasts, nipples and legs were perfect."

"Well, I think you are just going to have to use your imagination tonight, I am mad at you." With that, she got undressed, hopped under the covers and went to sleep.

The next morning, I received some more cold shoulder, and I decided I would have to give her time to cool down.

When I got home at dinnertime, Jane had warmed up and things seemed normal. Over dinner, Jane asked me, "Why did you show Dan our videos?"

"Because I think you are an extremely sexy woman and I am very proud of how you look. I like Dan, I know he thinks you are an amazing looking woman, so I wanted to show you off."

"He really said that about me?"

"He was actually more descriptive about you. He definitely said you were a 10."

"And you would be okay with him seeing me dressed like I was dressed in the videos?"

"It would give me an erotic thrill, yes, and I would hope you would enjoy it, too, showing off your amazing body."

"I am extremely flattered, as well as embarrassed."

"Does that mean you would consider it?

"Let me think hard about it. I'll let you know."

The following morning. Jane said, "I thought about it, and I would be willing to do it, with two conditions."

"Okay. What are your two conditions?"

"Well, Dan has to promise that the pictures are not for anyone else to see, and you have to be present during the session."

"I am agreeable with that and I am sure that Dan would agree. I will ask him and let you know his answer.

I emailed Dan the next day and, as I knew, he was more than agreeable to Jane's terms. He said that this coming Saturday night would be perfect for him, if that was okay with us.

When I told Jane that this Saturday would be perfect for Dan, she said, "The sooner the better, before I change my mind."

Saturday rolled around and Jane was undecided between the bustier and the teddy.

I told her to bring both and Dan could take pictures with both outfits.

This seemed to satisfy Jane, so she packed up both outfits to take over to Dan's place. But before we left, Jane said she needed a little liquid fortification for her to do this, so I popped open a bottle of her favorite Zinfandel and after a glass and a half for Jane, we went across to Dan.

Jane had brought her outfits with her, so she could change at Dan's house. Walking across the street dressed in either outfit might have raised a few eyebrows. She went into Dan's bathroom to change while Dan finished setting up his cameras.

While Jane was in changing, Dan asked me if it was okay if he also videoed our session.

I said that it would be okay, but not to let Jane know, she might feel self conscious.

Jane came out wearing the bustier, stockings, garter belt and 4" tall heels. Her breasts were packed into the top, but we could still see the top half of her nipples and areolas. I could feel my cock growing and I could see Dan having the same reaction.

Dan could see that Jane was nervous, and he asked her if she would like to have a little wine to help relax her. Of course, I knew he really wanted to loosen up her inhibitions.

Even though she just had wine at our house, Jane accepted, and downed it like it was water. She was definitely tense.

The wine worked its wonders, and Dan started to Pose Jane. At first he just basically took shots of her standing and turning left or right, then, as Jane became more relaxed, he started to have her pose more provocatively, bending over looking at the camera, so that her breasts were almost spilling out of her top. Then bending over and adjusting her stockings, again looking straight down her top, her nipples now popping out of the top.

As Jane seemed to be relaxing more now, I tried to spice things up a little, and I said, "Dan, be honest, have you ever photographed such sexy tits ad nipples?"

Jane looked at me, but did not say anything, and Dan responded, "Jane's tits are perfect." This made Jane beam. The alcohol was working.

Dan said, "Jane, could you take your hands and lift your tits out of your bra and just squeeze them and make your nipples hard, so they stand out for the camera."

Jane hesitated just a second, then reached into her bra, pulled out her tits and started to play with her nipples. I could see it was having an effect on her, as her breathing began to deepen. She was beginning to enjoy showing herself off.

Since I was here, Dan suggested that I get in the picture; and put my hand into Jane's panties and make like I was finger fucking her.

Jane started to object, but I immediately said, "I'll just simulate it." and I came over and placed my hand in her panties, as if I was finger fucking her. I could feel that Jane was becoming aroused, as my fingers started feeling the moisture from her pussy, but I didn't want to push her, I wanted her to need to go further.

I gave Jane some more wine, which she again gulped down, and Dan suggested Jane go put on her other outfit, the teddy.

Jane came out with the see thru teddy, smoke gray stockings, garter belt, 4" heels, and looked, pardon the expression, Fucking Amazing. Both Dan and I had erections that looked about ready to burst out of our pants.

Dan could now see Jane's tits, in all their glory, as the sheer teddy did nothing to hide them, and actually accentuated them, with her nipples sticking straight out now. Dan again told me to get in the picture, stand behind Jane and reach around and cup her breasts.

I got behind Jane and reached around to cup her breasts, but Dan said it wasn't quite right.

Now was the test. I told Dan, "Why don't you show me what you mean."

Dan came around from behind the camera, got behind Jane and reached around and cupped her breasts, but he left open her nipples, so they could be seen by the camera. He squeezed her breasts gently, while he was explaining he wanted to leave Jane's nipples exposed to the camera. Jane didn't seem to object to Dan's hands on her breasts and Dan took full advantage before he went back to his camera.

After a few shots of me squeezing Jane's tits, Dan then told me to bring my right hand down into Jane's panties again and pretend to be rubbing her pussy, while still playing with her left tit.. Again, he said I wasn't doing it just right, and he came from behind the camera to show me what he wanted. Dan reached around with his right hand, put his hand in Jane's panties and spread his fingers so Jane's pussy was fully exposed in the black see thru panties. His left hand was again squeezing Jane's left tit and, making no pretense of just doing it to show me what to do, he was manipulating Jane's nipple. Jane,, with the combination of the wine and the attention being paid to her tits and pussy, was primed and ready for anything. She put her hand down on Dan's hand in her panties; and pressed his hand into her pussy.

She looked at me with glazed eyes and said, "This is what you want, isn't it?"

I said, "Yes, but only if you want it, too. Tell Dan what you want and he will do it."

"Dan, I want you to stick you fingers inside me, play with my cunt and my tits. You are making me so wet, I want to feel your cock in my cunt, I want to be your slut."

Dan, his fingers already in Jane's panties, pushed his fingers deep inside Jane's cunt, making her whimper, "Please finger fuck me. I need you in my hot cunt. I want my husband to see what a slut I am."

Dan turned Jane around, put his lips on hers, and both mouths opened and their tongues dove into each other.

"Come on, give me your cock. You've played with my cunt and my tits, now stick your cock in me and fuck me. Treat me like the slut I am, I want your cock."

Dan took his rock hard cock and put it on Jane's soaking wet pussy and shoved it slowly inside. Jane wrapped her stocking clad legs around him, pulling him all the way inside her, moaning and yelling, "Your cock feels so good. Fuck me in front of my husband, make me cum."

I watched this erotic scene in front of me, my wife fucking my friend and telling him how good his cock felt inside her.

Jane orgasmed like I had never seen her before, but she wasn't finished. She pulled Dan's cock out of her pussy, looked at me, smiled, and said, "Dan, I want your cock in my mouth, fuck your slut's mouth," which Dan proceeded to do.

Dan couldn't hold back any more, and his cum flooded Jane's mouth, and she swallowed it greedily, taking every drop in. They both rolled over, exhausted.

After giving them time to recover, I came over to Jane and said, "You were magnificent, so sexy."

Jane looked at me, smiled, "I am done for the night. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Let's go home."

We packed up, thanked Dan and traipsed back home, both went right to sleep.

In the morning, we both looked at each other, went about our business as if nothing had happened. We didn't mention last night, but our love making for the next couple of weeks was amazing. We had real life to role play.

Jane, "Dan, please play with my pussy, use your fingers and then eat me."

Me, "Jane, you slut, play with your tits while I fuck your mouth."

Sure was glad I shared our videos. I now have an in-house slut!