All Comments on 'Beach Adventures'

by Michelle1976

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
TheTykeTheTykeover 10 years ago
Excellent first attempt.

Excellent story. Very impressive for a first attempt. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just what we need, another cuckold writer!

This would have been so much better without the stranger. A beauiful couple making love on the beach would have made a great story. Your writing is okay although it lacks dialogue, which in my opinion, makes a story come alive more.

Unfortunately I am giving this one star in hopes it will discourage you and others from putting stories like this in LW and put them in fetish. I know what the intro for LW says but a man who enjoys watching his wife fuck another man has a fetish, pure and simple and this kind of story has nothing to do with a loving wife, at least in my opinion and since it is me doing the voting my opinion is the only one that counts.

Sorry to be so rough but this genre has been almost completely taken over by this kind of story and I am waging a one man fight against it.

I would encourage you to keep writing but please, if this is the kind of story you continue to write, put it in "fetish." I'm sure you'll get much better scores there than you will here.

JennyBearJennyBearover 10 years ago
Very erotic!

Good first attempt, I enjoyed it.

alcopopalcopopover 10 years ago
Ignore Anonymous!

Hi, ignore Anonymous, he is just ruining contributing authors the opportunity of getting good average scores. Simply because he doesn't agree with the LW heading (assuming it is a 'he') does not make it right for him to wage his war. Surely there are many things to get upset about and this is not one of them - ever.

Like many people, you possibly need an editor to proof read your story before posting simply to iron out grammar, particularly tenses.

A good start though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was hoping this was just going to be a story where the husband and wife love each other and aren't morally bankrupt sickos like all the other cucks around here but damn it here comes another sicko! Yay fucking rah!

catphan8catphan8over 10 years ago
RE: Alcopop

While I agree with you about the category description Anon does make a valid point. Cuckoldry is a fetish. To say it is not is would be to say a lot of people want other guys to fuck their wife. That is simply not the case. Most people are disgusted by the thought of cuckoldry and that is why it is a fetish. Literotica has created a controversy with their category title and it leads people to post stories in Loving Wives that are 100% without a doubt fetish stories. They have a fetish category for that. This is the only site I've ever been on that doesn't put cuckoldry in fetish. Should anon ignore that fact because Lit has it wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chill Out Haters

I enjoyed the story. Who cares what the haters say. What are they doing in this section anyway? It is mostly wife sharing stories. Are they the morality police? Or maybe they can't come to terms with their own desires and must criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
read this

Go fuck yourself anonymouse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just another cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wasn't surprised to see the word "arse" used in this

Only brits are true cucks, like these people. Pathetic.

Jean_and_BenJean_and_Benover 10 years ago
Thanks Michelle

Thank you for a great story! It turned on both Jean and I and we loved the spontaneity of story situation. I think that you should not pay attention to the crazies commenting negatively. You are a beautiful story teller and should write what are your experiences, fantasies or desires. We loved it and love you as well for giving us a great story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

This just happened to my wife and our friend. She gave him a blow job as I was watching and fucking her from behind.....a first for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Writing!

Nice story; the complicity of the husband and wife was remarkable. The imagery was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: you should not pay attention to the crazies commenting negatively.

I just love assholes who can't stand people who dare to have a different opinion. Notice that THEY comment on the story and ONLY the story, yet THEY'RE the crazies.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 10 years ago
Lovely story

I loved your story. Well written, good level of arousal and suspense and it seemed to be based on actual events. Ignore the critics, they always do that in this Loving Wives section, but you write well and we all enjoyed reading it, so please continue!!!

yvesmondogyvesmondogover 10 years ago
Great read

A lovely sexy arousing story.

Thanks a lot.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
You dirty mother fucking cunt.

You sick perverted writer of lewd erotica. Now look what you've made me do. You better just fuck off to where all the other fucked off people go you fucked up motha crucked blimped aRSe tosser. How the fuck I going to clean this keyboard now, spunk dribbling down through the chunnels of my tippity-tap?

The slut took some dick??? On an erotic story site??? Fucking filth. 1* and acid etc.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Hang ten!

Or maybe ... Hang six, twice!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
x_dickless_x

You're really getting to be quite a bore.

Did they let you out for the weekend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

Of course it's a fantasy, and it's fun to indulge in this type of thing.

To all the naysayers, lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good

All I can say is more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...

Sad sad sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really cuck trash

so she is the beach slut for strangers to fuck and infect with whatever they have

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I enjoyed

Nice story.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Nice one

Hot story of a loving wife. Hubby conscented and encouraged encounter so perhaps more of a loving wife story than many of the BTBs that anons tend to love. Perhaps they should have a wife hater section for them? That's a rhetorical question Duna!

Good story Michelle1976 hope to read more.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The sexual majority should separated from the sexual minority in hubs level

@ CharlieB4 My campaign was started to thinking together to divide the Loving Wives into two hubs. The common gathering principle would be the husbands (fiances) like their wives (fianceés) have sex others as their husbands (fiances) these stories are the sexual minority husband stories, If the husbands do not like their wives (fianceés) have sex others as the husbands (fianceés), these stories are the sexual majority husband stories.

What are the sexual majority husband stories: Consequence, Revenge, Reconciliation and Clueless husband stories.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Rhetorical

@duna

A rhetorical question: Asked in order to make a statement or a point and does not need an answer!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
About Chartago

It does not matter the occasions as to Cato in the Roman Senat........about Chartago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I walked down the end of the beach, it was late afternoon, most people had gone, I walked up a bit where the sand meets the bushy edge. As I rounded the corner, I saw a couple, she on her knees, he behind her moving back and forward. I stopped, she was rather a large lady, guess 50+ he not so large but middle aged. He looked up at me, I felt uncomfortable and started to walk away but he gestured with his head for me to come over.As I moved closer, I could clearly see his cock moving in and out of her pussy,i stopped, he pulled back, want to fuck her, my wife and I would like that, she likes younger guys. As a 35 year old, I felt flattered, so I stepped up, dropped my shorts, he said suck him first so I moved to her and she took me in her mouth, my cock responding as the middle aged guy was fucking her again. He pulled back, I moved behind her and mounted her, sliding into her wet pussy in one go and after starting slowly worked into her and gave her a good pounding, while the guy said do you like it honey and she kept saying yes, yes until I felt my cumm rising and I said I am going to cumm and he said in her, fill her and my cumm blasted into her. When I pulled out, the husband immediately took my place and as I wiped myself and pulled up my shorts he too filled her. The next day I saw them as i was walking back to the beach, he said hi, I answered and he said see you again this afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
postscript

Tragic Adventure! My Sheila caught an STD. We didn't realize it until I got symptoms.

Too late for her. Permanent scarring and other health effects.

This bit o fun was the last. Fair warning blokes !

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 10 years ago
yum

very hot,would love to run into you guys at the beach

Da_rkDa_rkabout 9 years ago
Lucky you

Lucky you hun! That is some sexy fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So fucking hot!

But I haven't seen many men over the age of 25 who can get it up again so quickly, which is one of life's saddest things!

I really loved the image of Tom pulling your hands away to expose you to the stranger. Really made me wet!

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 8 years ago
Hot!

Sure, it's a little crazy, but it's a fantasy. The reality of STDs etc is a drag, but that doesn't mean you can't have a hot erotic story like this and enjoy it. Plus to the complainers that is is a fetish story - can't you think of this as a accidental swingers tale? It's not necessarily cuckold.

Anyway, I think it's a fun story. It did get from shy to wear a g-string to fucking a stranger a little fast, lol, but enjoyable all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It includes everything! Wellwritten!

The story containes everything. The woman is shy at first but later she let's herself go. It is a fantastic love story with a very very horny twist!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Thought

The cuck thought watching a random stranger fuck his whore wife was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous