Beach Babes

Story Info
A nude beach adventure with my sex mad daughter.
3.7k words
3.84
37.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my sex-mad nineteen year old daughter Tracey's idea. We were on holiday on a sun-scorched coast; my husband, Tracey, her elder brother and me. We were walking back to our hotel from a restaurant one evening when we saw the sign. It read "Nudist Beach" in several languages, and someone had drawn a big picture of a man's erect penis and balls on it with its huge shaft pointing down a track.

The look and grin Tracey gave me told me instantly she'd seen it and knowing my daughter I knew exactly what to expect from her:

"Aw mum! Lets go to that nude beach! ... All those naked men! ... Don't be a prude... You told me you used to get nude at parties and music festivals when you were my age!"

And words to that effect. But Tracey was right. I guess I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist. At university, at student parties I was always one of the first girls with all my clothes off. From what I'd picked up about Tracey's time at university she was as promiscuous as I'd been and had lost her virginity even younger than I had. So I agreed, as I always knew I would. All we needed was an opportunity.

That soon came. My husband and son decided they'd go on a day trip to some old fort. Tracey and I said we'd stay back, loaf around the pool and look round the markets. So as soon as my husband and son were out of sight Tracey and I were on our way to the nudist beach.

I wore a skimpy halter topped sun dress high up my bare thighs with my husband's favourite bikini underneath. Tracey wore a boob-clinging red sleeveless top that made it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, tiny white shorts so tight they looked spray painted on and thin enough to show the outline of her thong underneath.

At the end of the track was a gate where a tanned muscular hunk in speedo trunks barely big enough to cover his huge and very obvious erection checked we were over the minimum age of eighteen and took a fee. Then we were through the gate, on the beach - and instantly disappointed.

There was a rickety bar run by the wife of the hunk at the gate, and a nightmarish toilet. Unlike some nude beaches I'd read about there weren't any notices banning public sex, or any CCTV's. But instead of the bronzed Greek god boys we'd anticipated lusting for us and showing off their naked bodies, around us were older women with floppy breasts, their obese husbands with limp penises, and of course the inevitable gay boys preening themselves and with eyes only for each other.

"Hmph!" Tracey snorted in disgust, followed by, "I'm taking my clothes off anyway!"

An instant later wives looked disapprovingly as old men's eyes turned to watch as Tracey lifted off her top and her breasts bounced out, as big and firm as mine were at her age. Eyes remained locked on her as she slipped off her shorts followed immediately by that tiny thong.

Tracey stood there nude except for her sandals with her legs spread as wide as she could get them, showing off a naked figure as good as only a teen girl can have. With the breeze catching her long dark hair she arched her back to thrust her hips forward and to swing her breasts up and out.

"Mmmm!" Tracey purred. "Its lovely being nude ... feeling the sun on all my body! ... Oooh come on mum, you get nude too!"

It had been ages, at some wild party, since I'd got nude in a crowd of people. I'd been used to it then. We all got nude, girls and boys. My excitement swelled as I remembered naked boys around me, me doing filthy nude poses for the boys like the girls in the porn magazines scattered around, feeling excited exploring hands on my naked body, boys standing around us and masturbating covering us with semen. My heart pounded as that half forgotten thrill came back. I quickly took off my dress and my bikini.

Though I'm more than twice Tracey's age I knew my body was nothing to be ashamed of. My curves aren't as well defined now as Tracey's, but my breasts are as big and still almost as firm. I still get my husband hot, and at work men's eyes still linger on my legs, my bottom and my blouse. The cunt bush between my legs was bigger than Tracey's little trimmed strip of dark pubic hair, but just as neat. I smiled as I saw men's eyes, even a couple of the gays, turn to ogle me.

"Come on mum, lets find somewhere more private," Tracey said, taking my hand. That's what my daughter said, but I knew my daughter. "Let's go looking for more exciting naked men" was what Tracey meant.

There were some rocks further down the beach, suggesting some sandy coves out of sight of the part of the beach we were on. So off we set. I could all but feel men's hungry eyes on my legs and my swinging bottom all the way. We rounded the rocks and found ourselves in a secluded cove. It was almost deserted except for a scattering of naked people.

"There!" Said Tracey excitedly. We'd both seen them simultaneously. We'd found our prey.

They were two boys looking early twenties sitting next to each other on towels. We could see the dark patches of pubic hair between their legs even at a distance. There were a few empty beer bottles scattered around them and they were looking at their phones. They were young, stark naked and male!

"Oh boy!" Tracey squealed. Then she giggled. "Suppose they're gay?"

"We'll soon find out." I replied. 'Let's show them what we've got."

As we approached the boys I made sure they saw me full frontal. I swung my hips confidently and felt my breasts bob that way a woman knows gets a man wild. One of the boys glanced up at us, then he stared at us, then he nudged the other boy, then they both stared at us. I felt hungry eyes lock onto me and explore me from my legs, over my cunt, up to my tits then down again, and I sensed that same lustful willpower telling me they wanted my body. That moment was delicious!

"They're not gay!" I said to Tracey, and the grin she gave me told me she'd come to the same conclusion.

We put down our towels about thirty feet from them, just far enough that the boys could see our naked bodies from close enough to get them excited, not near enough to suggest too much, but just near enough for them to think we might be interested.

"Lets put on a show for them, mum." Tracey said, grinning at me.

I understood what Tracey meant. I'd seen plenty of porn and at those parties I'd posed nude enough times for boys to know how men like to see naked women. I soon discovered Tracey had learned what boys liked to see too.

So as we rubbed sun cream into our naked bodies Tracey and I treated the boys to the most erotic poses we could get our naked bodies into. Letting them see us full frontal we spread our legs, thrust our breasts and let them swing. We turned our backs on them to show them our bottoms. We got on all fours to let our breasts swing. We ran our hands luxuriously over our breasts, along our bare legs, over our bottoms, and down between our legs the way I knew the boys were craving to do.

'They're up hard, mum, and they're really big!" Tracey said excitedly.

My eyesight isn't as good as Tracey's these days but even I could see the boys' cocks were sticking up straight almost as far as their belly buttons. I grinned as I saw how they were trying to pretend they weren't ogling us! Knowing I was turning on boys half my age was certainly getting me excited too! It had been a long time since I'd seen a cock as young as theirs get up hard for me. I was happy just showing my naked body off, but my filthy-minded daughter had even naughtier ideas.

"Mum, lets rub sun cream into each other ... you know what I mean! We'll drive them mad!"

As she spoke Tracey grinned mischievously and ran her hand over her breasts, down her front and between her legs.

"They'll think we're lesbians!" I gasped, horrified.

Tracey grinned. "Yeah! Come on mum. That'll get them wild! Boys love seeing girl on girl."

I wondered how Tracey had discovered that.

"Go on mum, do my bum and the backs of my legs!"

I rubbed sun lotion into Tracey's body. As I ran my fingers over Tracey's big soft round bottom, up and down the valley between her bum cheeks and over her smooth thighs her quivering body and her soft moans told me she was getting aroused.

I was so close to Tracey my naked legs rubbed against hers, my pubic hair brushed her thighs, and my nipples brushed against her arm. At those student parties boys had clamoured "show us some lesbian stuff." That's when I'd discovered there was something erotically exciting about having my naked body against another naked girl with our hands exploring each other. I felt that same excitement rising now. I was shocked as I found playing with my own daughter's nude body was really turning me on.

"Touch my pussy, mum. They'll go mad when they see you do that." Tracey turned so she was facing the boys full frontal, kneeling with her legs wide.

My hand had been almost involuntarily creeping ever closer to my daughter's pussy but I'd held back. I couldn't believe how much Tracey's young body was getting me excited. I ran my fingers down the valley between her bum cheeks and reached my hand under her between her legs from behind meaning to just quickly touch her pussy. Tracey gasped and her legs strained wider.

Now I couldn't resist. I just had to. I slid my hand across Tracey's body, ran my fingers down between her legs from the front and cupped my hand over her neatly furred mound. I felt such a thrill as my fingers found her pubic hair, so much softer than my husband's and wet with her juice. My fingers lingered on her pussy, gently stroked her vagina lips and slipped in between them.

"Oh mum!" Tracey gasped, nuzzling her cunt against my hand.

She certainly was getting aroused. I glanced at the boys. They were watching us, and as I gazed at them they started fingering their cocks and balls. They were getting aroused too. Then things got even more kinky.

"Mum, I'm getting so excited. I've got to pleasure myself ... You know what its like."

I certainly did. At her age, in my lonely student study bedroom my fingers would be down between my legs almost every night. The sounds I'd heard through the thin walls of my girls' hall of residence had told me I wasn't alone in my bedtime pleasures. I could tell there was no stopping Tracey so I decided it was time I played along.

"You dirty little girl!" I said playfully smacking her naked bottom. "Go on! Make it look good for those boys!"

Tracey flopped onto her back. She spread her legs so wide her naked body was almost T shaped. She positioned herself so the boys were looking straight up between her spread thighs. Her hand slid down her belly and her fingers went straight into her vagina, which was pulled gaping wide by her spread legs. She grunted as she thrust her pussy against her hand, then her hand began that rhythmic movement up and down her vagina, just the way I masturbate. Tracey soon began to moan and squirm with her rising sexual pleasure.

The boys were looking straight at Tracey as she masturbated and they were both fingering their own cocks and balls. Tracey suddenly cried out and her hand between her legs went really fast. Her legs folded up till her knees were near her shoulders as if she was trying to wrap her legs over a boy on top of her. She cried out and her firm young breasts bounced as her hips jerked and she juddered in her orgasm pleasure. She held her hand cupped over her pussy as her legs flopped back still wide apart. Tracey lay there panting as her body relaxed. I could tell it had been a meaty orgasm.

She let go of her pussy and her eyes opened. I decided it was time we stopped putting on a show and that it was time for the boys to entertain us.

"Our turn now, girl," I said. "Let's go and get some cock."

I took Tracey by the hand, and hand in hand we strolled to the boys. They were half sitting half laying on their towels when we reached them. They were two gorgeous slim, muscular and lightly tanned young men with penises as big as my husband's sticking up almost vertical from thick bushes of pubic hair to big round lust- and erection- swollen purple heads.

I glanced around. The scattered people on the beach were far from us and taking no notice of us. They just kept on rubbing sun lotion into each other, wrapping themselves round each other, copulating and otherwise minding their own business.

"Hi boys," I said. "From the look of those cocks I see you enjoyed the show."

They looked at us as if they could hardly believe what was happening. We soon learned they were English like us. They were fair haired Richard and dark haired Martin, and they were travelling together. They had come to this part of the beach from near the entrance because the gay boys had been getting too interested in them. They certainly didn't mind the interest we were showing in them!

Tracey knelt down next to Richard.

"I've never seen a naked boy," Tracey began. I somehow managed to suppress a laugh as Tracey lied so convincingly. "Is your penis erect?" Tracey continued, doing her best to sound little girl innocent. "Its so big and so hairy!"

"If you ask him nicely I'm sure he'll let you touch it." I said, still suppressing my laugh.

Tracey didn't need to ask. Richard spread his legs wide and his erect penis quivered stiffly as he thrust his hips toward her, all the answer Tracey needed. Her hand went down between Richard's spread legs immediately. Richard groaned, squirmed and nuzzled his sex kit against Tracey's exploring hand as she lightly fingered his balls and ruffled his thick light brown pubic hair.

"Are those your balls?" Tracey asked, pretending innocent little girl ignorance of male sexual anatomy. "Is it nice when I touch you there?"

Richard's face and his grunts proclaimed it certainly was nice. Tracey's hand explored his straining hard penis arching up over his belly. He gasped and grunted as she ran her hand slowly and lightly along his penis shaft.

"Was that nice too? What's the nicest place to touch your cock?" Tracey asked, all innocent like.

"My cock head ... and where it meets my shaft!" Richard gasped.

Then he grunted loudly and his body juddered as she gently caressed his big purple-grey head, and ran her fingers slowly around the base ridge of his cock head and along every boy's so-sensitive spot, his frenulum. I could see Tracey knew exactly what a boy likes! A drop of pre-cum appeared on his cock head.

"Did you enjoy watching me play with myself? ... Do you wank off?" Tracey asked.

Silly question, I thought. Girls know all boys masturbate.

"I've never watched a boy wank." Tracey looked at Richard with her big brown eyes.

I could hardly suppress my grin. Just a few weeks before Tracey had told me in juicy detail how she'd spied on her brother naked on his bed masturbating while he ogled porn and played with a pair of my knickers, spurting his semen over them. And that hadn't been the first time he'd "accidentally on purpose" let his younger sister watch him wank.

"Will you show me how boys do it?" Still kneeling wide legged beside Richard, Tracey spread her legs wide and thrust her pussy toward him. "Oooohhh!" She gasped excitedly. "Touch me between my legs!"

Again I could tell Richard hardly needed to be asked. His one hand wrapped round his straining hard penis shaft and his other hand went straight to Tracey's cunt. Then he thrust his hips up and started to masturbate. Like the boys at those parties long ago he certainly knew how to put on a good show for a girl. He gasped and grunted as he powerfully and rhythmically tugged and stroked his huge penis full length, from his hand slamming into his thick bush of pubic hair to sliding right up over his cock head.

Richard's spare hand roamed all over Tracey's naked body. He stroked her thighs, he reached round behind her to fondle her bottom and he slid his hand right under her between her spread legs to play with her bottom. Tracey leaned over Richard so her breasts swung pendulously over him and Richard's hand enjoyed them too. While he masturbated Tracey's hand reached down to gently tickle Richard's balls as they bobbed with the rhythm of his masturbating hand. Her light fingers stroked his groins, inside thigh tops and arse just the way I do with my husband to get him wild.

I saw Richard ease off a couple of times, with his body tensing, grunting and with his face clenching as if he was in agony. I knew he was edging, holding back on the exquisite brink of orgasm, before he started tugging and stroking again. Then finally his hand went frantic, he let out a long growl, his hips arched up and Tracey squealed with glee as huge dollops of creamy white semen spurted right up Richard's naked chest.

"Is that cum?" Tracey asked, dipping her finger in one of the splashes of semen caught in Richard's chest hair and starting to trickle down his sides. Richard lay there panting.

"You were wonderful!" Tracey said, dipping her nipples into the semen on Richard's chest as she leaned down to kiss him on his lips.

While I'd been watching Richard masturbate I hadn't been wasting my time. I was sitting on the sand next to Martin with my leg brushing his. He'd got the message and his hands had been exploring my thighs, breasts and of course my cunt. My hand had been down between Martin's legs gently teasing his cock to the steel hard peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity.

Then I don't know what came over me. I'd come onto the beach just wanting to show myself nude to men and see some naked men. But I'd watched my daughter masturbate for watching boys, and I'd watched a boy masturbate playing with my daughter's naked body. I was so excited. I just had to do something really naughty and I didn't want be outdone by my teenage daughter or let her think I was "past it."

Martin's erect penis was sticking straight up. The veins were standing out on his shaft from my fingers teasing it, and its big purple erection-swollen head was gleaming under the sun. I'd originally thought of hand-jobbing him but I suddenly knew I wanted more. I leaned down over him and kissed the head of his penis. Martin grunted and spread his legs wider. I licked my tongue all over his big soft cock head, before I took it into my mouth.

"Go on mum! Suck him off!" Tracey cried excitedly.

I'd long wanted to do that for my husband but I'd never dared ask him. I massaged Martin's cock head with my lips and rolled my tongue over it. Martin squirmed and tried to thrust his cock further into my mouth. I squeezed his stiff penis shaft with my lips and bobbed my head up and down as I slid my lips up and down along as much of the length of his shaft as I could. Martin's thick pubic hair brushed my nose and I slid my lips right up over his cock head sucking on every up stroke.

As I pleasured Martin's penis with my lips I caressed his hairy balls and tickled his inner thigh tops and his arse. I hadn't sucked a boy off since those student parties, but from the way Martin squirmed and whimpered and his hands clawed my body I knew I hadn't lost my skill.

Martin took ages of my stroking and sucking lips before his cum rose. He suddenly went frantic. He'd been running his hand over my bottom and thighs and through my cunt hair. Suddenly he gripped my bottom really hard, digging his fingernails into my bum cheek and pulling me against him. He yelled and pushed my head down onto his cock. His penis went really hard between my lips, then his body juddered and his cock twitched in my mouth as his semen spurted. After he'd shot his load he flopped back and my lips slid off his penis. His shaft was still mostly erect. He took his penis in his fingers and wanked a last spurt of semen over his belly. I didn't bother to ask him if it had been nice.

"Well done mum!" Tracey squealed, clapping her hands.

I'd shown my daughter I could be as dirty a girl as she was, and I felt proud of it. I needed one of the boys' bottles of beer after that. We sat and chatted with the boys for a bit exchanging phone numbers and email addresses. Then looking at the time Tracey and I left them. We blew a last kiss to the boys and treated them to a last wiggle of our bare bottoms just before we rounded the rocks.

12