All Comments on 'Beach Babes'

by cruiser_2015

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very "ho him" no real excitement and truly not believable. While I am aware that most of the stories in here are pure fiction or based on something that actually happened they are written to a point where one can immerse themselves into the story somewhat. This story just didn't form pictures iny mind.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture9 months ago

Not rating, it's clearly the wrong category this is LW your story is incest. Clearly you are not getting votes in the incest because of whatever sp you decided to try and another category GL

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wong category.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine9 months ago

Nice story. But I think dad and brother should have gone with them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good and stimulating

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs to find out he is married to a whore and get rid of the slut and leave his slut daughter there as well

Wiz1002Wiz10029 months ago

It is in the wrong category unless this is the first in a series and we’re going to see how the hubby gets involved.

For a mother to go nude bathing with her daughter, almost bring her daughter off by rubbing sun cream into her arse and around her pussy, listen to her daughter say she was watching her son jerk off into mums knickers and then give a blow job in front of daughter, I think it stretches credibility that she’s too shy to ask if her husband wants a blow job!!! You can’t be so free and open on the one side and be totally shy and demure on a simple task like oral sex with her husband.

Other than that, I did really like the story. Even if mum and daughter didn’t do anything sexually with each other it is always hot when they perform as friends (ie two women or the prowl) would in their sexual encounters.

Flh3241Flh32419 months ago

I agree this story is in the wrong section

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank god this is fiction! My condolences to anyone who believes they might be related to these 2.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

For a LW story it really missed the mark other than the fact the wife cheated. No real lead in to why she would do that. Going nude when she was younger is one thing and fine for an exhibitionist story (eliminate the incest part) but to go from just being nude to giving head to a young stranger like nothing happened with no real story was very lacking.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wrong category and an awful Mother.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mindless fun provided by immature mom and daughter team! OK, I can relate to the enjoyment aspect. What about hub and son? Will they get their turn too?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed it. I wanted successfully. I gave it a five. With all that, it would be stupid for me to critize. Don't know what's wrong wrong with those other guys.

cruiser_2015cruiser_20159 months agoAuthor

It’s certainly provoked some comments! I put it in Loving Wives because that seemed appropriate. It explores a mother whose memories of her early sex experiences are awakened by her sex mad daughter. She unexpectedly finds herself horrified to be getting turned on by her daughter, perhaps some subliminal inmate lesbianism. Meeting two naked boys she gets turned on, tries something she’s always wanted to do, and wants to prove herself to her younger daughter. So what’s the criticism! It’s less perverted than some of the stuff on this site. At last count some 29K reads so somebody likes it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Author: "At last count some 29K reads so somebody likes it."

-

Reading doesn't mean liking. The low readers evaluation at 3.6* means just 65% of the rating range, so not a good result. It's really, really dificult in this LW category, to reach the 4*, since more than 90% of the tales are just fetish that should stay in the Fetish category. The criticism, positive or negavtive, is what make this platform interactive and alive.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Lesbian incest definitely fits in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser_2015@cruiser_2015
A guy who enjoys erotic writing. I try to create realistic characters and plausible plots I would like to experience myself, but always aim to explore out of the ordinary situations!