Beach Balling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both had tears in our eyes. I told her how my head was whirling when we kissed and she said she had the same experience. I never dreamed my mother, or for that matter, any woman, possessed such great passion. My affection had transitioned to love. I gazed at her face and form and none had ever appeared as lovely as what was before me. I never wanted to leave her and I told her so. We hugged and kissed some more admiring each other's body and, with my mother's ministrations, my woodie returned in force.

I asked, "Mom, are you up for another round?" She replied, "It's Martha and I'm a little sore at the moment but I would like to do something I've fanaticized about for a long time." She scooted down the bed and started gently kissing my throbbing erection. She caressed it as though it were a delicate piece of fine china. The feelings she created were divinely intense. Then, after a second's hesitation, she put her mouth around my pulsating member and proceeded to give me a blow job that almost made my brains explode. It was slow and exquisite. As she worked on me, her eyes looked up at me and met mine. She stopped for a second and implored, "Come for momma." The happiness I felt seeing her beautiful mouth around my dick was indescribable. I was boiling with passion. As I neared my climax, my legs started quivering and I began calling out as my boiling sperm was jettisoned into mom's ravenous orifice. I had never yelled like that before during a climax. Mom said that swallowing sperm was a first for her and she liked it. She was immensely proud of herself as was I of her.

Mom, I mean Martha, was a little shy and thus reluctant to spread her legs so I could inspect the spot where I first entered this world. On a scale of one to ten, her pussy scored a twelve. It was absolutely glorious and had an aroma that was irresistibly inviting. With a little coaxing she relented and my mouth went for her clitoris. I kept my lips glued to it with tongue action and my mouth rode her thrashing form to another spectacular orgasm. Mom was laughing and crying at the same time. She beamed with joy. The thought of loving such a wonderful woman filled me with bliss. We locked ourselves together in another tight embrace as our spirits and futures merged while we dozed off.

Upon awakening, we kissed and hugged and had no thoughts of getting out of bed. Martha moved down to inspect my crotch and nuzzled and then licked my boys. It was a sublime feeling. I buried my face in Martha's pussy and gently lapped at it. Tasting my sperm was a first for me too. I think we both wanted to pay homage to the organs that were the gateway to our pleasures. Eventually we sat up in bed and began contemplating our lives together. The prospect was so appealing and exciting. It was an amazing metamorphosis. Martha was no longer my mom. She was the love and the light of my life and forever a part of me.

I pondered for a second and asked if she thought we were ready to perform for our neighbors. She smiled and quickly said, "No." After a brief pause, she said, "At least not today."

It finally dawned on us that we had new adventures to discover and couldn't spend the rest of our lives in bed. Martha suggested we shower and get ready for dinner. When I left for my bedroom, she called, "bring you clothes back here so we can shower together." I quickly returned and found Martha sitting on the bed still naked waiting for me. Martha surprised me when she sat on the toilet and with her legs spread and her pussy exposed, peeing a beautiful golden stream. It was a first for us and when she finished I voided my bladder in a glowing golden arch into the toilet bowl. Martha delighted in this activity and we happily showered together. Almost everything we were doing together was for the first time. We scrubbed ourselves and then each other. I loved the feeling of her soapy breasts and my slippery hand washing between her ass checks and pussy. Martha had begun shaving her pussy in anticipation of this day and her efforts were appreciated. We helped each other dry off and I thought how life was going to be so much better with her as a partner in life.

We had barely finished dressing when our doorbell rang. There was little doubt as to who it was. Our new neighbors had become ubiquitous; however, we had them to thank as the catalyst for our new relationship. Indeed it was Donna and Larry and they marched right in when I opened the door. They were bubbling with excitement as their fantasy had been fulfilled and were profuse with thanks to us for making it happen. As a thank you, they wanted to take us out to dinner at a restaurant of our choice. Their happiness was infectious. We told them it was completely unnecessary but they insisted and we relented. We chose a nice Italian restaurant to get away from a diet of constant seafood. During the meal, Donna remarked at how much more affectionate we seemed. We literally beamed with her observation and we both just smiled. We were all too full for desert and decided to head for home.

Donna said, "It's still pretty early. How about a game of Scrabble?" It sounded like fun so we agreed to meet them at eight o'clock. That gave us about a half hour to get ready. Naturally we used that time to smooch. We were getting pretty steamed up when it was time to head next door. We sat on their sofa and the board was on the coffee table. Donna and Larry, sitting on chairs across from us, were no novices at Scrabble. They were qualified for the big leagues. In a combative mood, I struggled to compete. We played as teams and I was the lead player on my team. Martha sat next to me coaching me and holding on to me. She had her arm across my back and I was irresistibly drawn to lean over and kiss her at almost every opportunity. Our kisses got progressively longer as the evening progressed.

Our affection was obvious and our hosts took note. We didn't care as our feelings for each other overpowered propriety. When the finally score was tallied and we had lost spectacularly, we kept our embrace and were necking like teens. Donna and Larry looked at us and then each other in disbelief. We kept it up for a least another ten minutes. We were steaming hot and about to lose all control. Finally Martha grabbed my hand and put it her tit and as I squeezed it, I ground my body into hers. Martha pulled herself free for a second and reached under her dress and slid her panties off and tossed them over her head. She frantically started unbuckling my belt and then pushed my pants down. She finished pushing them off me with her feet. She lifted her dress and widened the spread of her legs. We were sexual animals without any thought to civilized behavior. My prick was smack against the juicy entrance to her tunnel of love. With a little wriggling, it slipped in and Martha greeted the incursion with a loud passionate moan.

Meanwhile, Larry and Donna were going bonkers watching us. Larry's pants were around his ankles and Donna was bent over supporting herself on a chair while she was getting porked from behind. Larry's aggressive plunging had Donna's tits flailing wildly. Needless to say, she didn't celebrate in silence. Martha and I were going at it for the third time and it was taking work to bring ourselves off. Donna's screams spurred us on while we humped away. Then we heard Donna say, "Do it Larry. Fuck me in my ass!" Hearing that, we were spurred to even more vigor and our thrusts were moved to high gear. We were at the highest plain of sexual intensity that either of us had ever experienced. Donna yelled from a combination of pleasure and pain as Larry's dick made its way up her anal canal. Before long he was completely in and was humping at a rabbit's pace. It seemed that all of us reached the pinnacle at the same time. Martha yelled a series of Oh's that were progressively louder until it was an unbridled yell. People on the street probably heard it too. Donna's scream was terrifying.

We were all naked, sweaty and deliriously happy. Donna and Martha kissed and hugged. Larry and I hugged each other and then hugged and kissed each other's partners. Our relationship had experienced a type of bonding I would have never thought possible. We truly loved Donna and Larry. We hugged and kissed again and then threw on a few clothes and retreated to our apartment. We slipped in bed without even showering and within minutes were soundly asleep awaiting dreams of rapture that we were likely to re-enact when awoke.

12