Beach, Bed and Beyond Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul moves deeper in mansex and gets a shocking surprise.
1.1k words
4.54
11k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paul81219
paul81219
19 Followers

I heard my name being called from the end of a long, dark corridor...or was I at the bottom of a deep well?

"Paul. Paul."

The voice got louder and the light brightened as I emerged from the deepest, soundest sleep I had ever experienced.

"Wake up baby, I have to go and so do you. You've got half an hour."

The voice was Daniel's, my 35-year-old lover who two weeks earlier had picked me up at the beach and introduced me to the wonders of male-on-male sex. I felt his hand slide over my bare ass as he headed for the door of our motel room. "I've left a note for you on the dresser."

I heard the door close and he was gone. I smiled with contentment, never suspecting that it was the last time I would be with my first lover. The last two nights with him were transformative. I thought we would be together every weekend for the rest of the summer. How little I knew of what was to come.

I regained a sense of my naked body as full consciousness returned. First my pecs, which were a bit sore and becoming more muscular every week as I worked hard at my construction job to earn money for college. I took on the sweaty assignments at work, like hauling bags of mortar or heavy roof shingles, to build out my slim frame. My always-hard nips pressed into the cool sheets. Like other parts of my body, Daniel had taught me their sensuous value.

My mind shifted to my smooth ass, a part of me I had never thought of as sexual. But Daniel had proved to me otherwise. I realized that the exhausting passion and lust we had shared were why my sleep had been so deep. Two nights ago Daniel had taken my virginity, or, more accurately, I had given it to him. He was clearly an experienced lover, wise in the ways of breaking in an 18-year-old like me. He had taken his time, eased my nervousness and considered my needs. Our first weekends together were almost strictly oral as he taught me how to give and receive that kind of pleasure. I say "almost" because he would finger me as we 69ed...a move he discovered drove me to intense orgasm.

By our third weekend "date" he knew I was ready for the next big step.

"Are you sure Paul," he asked when I said I wanted him "inside me."

I looked up at him from between his opened legs after sucking his beautiful cock to hardness and boldly said "yes." My decisiveness surprised even me. Only two weeks ago I was virtually speechless as we explored my sexuality, nodding my assent when he asked if I would suck his cock or work his balls.

"OK then baby, but we'll go slow," he said. "This is a big moment for you, Paul. There's no undoing it. And I want you to enjoy it, as I'm sure you will."

Daniel laid beside me as I rolled onto my back. He reached for a tube of lubricant on the dresser, squeezed out a portion and spread it under my balls at the base of my ass crack, gently kissing my lips as he did. He worked first one, then two fingers into my tight teen hole. I moaned as the cool lube greased my anus. He grabbed a pillow and told me to prop in under my ass.

I'd spent much of my free time at the beach growing a deep tan that made a strong contrast to my creamy white ass cheeks and groin. I looked up at Daniel as he knelt between my legs. I opened my legs wider, offering him all of my sex...my cock, my balls, my ass. Daniel smeared more lube on his cock, which hooked upward and was as hard as I had ever seen.

He guided his cock head to the base of my balls and slowly slide it up and down my ass crack. I flinched with anticipation as I felt it move across my hole. Our eyes locked and his look grew oddly intense as he centered the tip of his cock on what he later called my pussy. I felt like I was in a different world as he pressed gently against me. His cock head slipped into position and his thighs pressed forward. My eyes rolled back in my head as if felt myself yielding to him...opening my body to his mature pulsing cock. Suddenly his cock head slipped inside. He had popped my "cherry" and I knew there was no going back.

Daniel held his cock head just inside my "pussy." I moan, looked up at him and nodded "yes!" With that he pushed deeper, snaking his penis up my ass inch by inch until I felt his thick pubic hair against my balls and his full sack pressed against my ass cheeks. He closed his eyes and moaned as he bottomed out inside me. His penis backed out slightly as he leaned down and kissed me. Then, slowly, he began to fuck me. He did me raw so I had the full pleasure of his cock. The lube and his oozing precum eased his way as my ass proved up to taking all of his mercifully slim 7-inch cock. I was launched into a new world of pleasure as I felt him lose control of his methodical lovemaking. His cock took control as he greedily pumped it up my ass.

An odd sensation came over me. Unexpected I felt in control of this strong, mature man's pleasure. It was my body he had to have to fulfill his sexual desire. I watched his face as it contorted with intense pleasure. He uttered an involuntary guttural "fuckkkk" as he reached climax, pumped me full of his cum and collapsed on top of me.

Our bodies were wet with sweat as he whisper in my ear: "That was so fucking good baby. You are a great virgin fuck."

He fucked me two more times that weekend, less hurried than the first but no less intense. He fucked me in every position, my favorite being mounted from behind and pounded down onto the mattress. That's the last thing I remember before dropping into that deep, deep sleep.

"So," I thought as I rolled onto my back and stretched, "now I have two great pleasure organs: My cock and my ass." I sat up and reached for the note Daniel had left on the dresser. What I read shocked me and opened yet another world to me. But that's for another day, if you want me to hear more of my story.

paul81219
paul81219
19 Followers