All Comments on 'Beach Blanket Bingo!'

by John Smith 2003

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
awesome

Extremely erotic and well written. I'm female and straight, but would have loved to be a fly on the wall when the hot action started. Especially liked the image of Billy looking in the mirror while Cal fucked his ass. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Execellent!

I'm a straight male but this story excited me. I loved your mother's attitude about sex and that she acted on her own advice. Makes me almost jealous I never had that same experience. I also liked the way you explained how the whole thing started and I could tell this was wonderful memory for you. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Bi-eautifil

Married, bi. Absolutely loved the story. Only sorry it wasn't me in the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh my...

Wow, that was HOT!! And I'm straight, okay, bi-curious!! Terrific story, really exciting...can't wait for Part Two!! Mom's going to have fun this time!! Hurry up and write Part Two!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Pretty Good

Definately nice writing style and very hot but the ending kinda bugged me. I mean I liked how you made the mom understanding etc. but then she ends up both following her own advice and betraying what she said about her marriage (its a pet peeve, its just a story but..). I'll wait until the next chapter I guess. I just didn't see the mother's actions as justifiable, mainly there as "shocking". Definately keep writing though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
MY LOVER

LET ME ME PART OF YOU A LOVLEY FUCKING MAN YOU CAN HAVE ME ANY TIME BEAUTIFUL?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Know the Feeling -- Just not the ending

Somethings about our parents we just don't really need to know... It is enough to accept that they 'love' us... And yes, my mom did, when my lover of 17 years died she added to a conversation of his mother to a couple guys (men about 60 who had grown up next door to each other - older lovers) telling them how I had cared for her son during his life, my mother popped into the conversation saying 'well after all they did love each other'... I was taught love is very special and don't be ashamed of feeling and giving it... As for my dad he wasn't around after I was about a year old, but my older brother told my mom when I was age 5, you know you have a 'girl' on your hands, that was the only comment he ever made the rest of his life, 'we' who ever I was with was always accepted as family...

Thanks for your abality of putting it in beautiful words...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not a man but,

loved your submission. Female not male, and i loved your offering. Have no gender issues, but love the sex. When it is hot, horny and consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sensational

I am straight, but very curious! But let me tell you that Cal could have me any time he wanted!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sensative & Sensual

I loveed this story. What I loved the most is that both guys involved seemed very sensitive...especially Cal....he always aked if Billy was ready and that he wouldn't do anything Billy didn't want too and that was very sweet to me and made the sexual part all the more luring.

DerelictionOfSanityDerelictionOfSanityalmost 17 years ago
Phenomenal!

This is exactly the kind of story that I like the best. Hot, sweet and mutual. I write stories like this too, but frankly yours just blew me away. *Jumps up and down with excitement*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Similar thingwith me, but not the lifeguard.....

I was that same age and just out of high school when our Scoutmaster took us camping at the beach. He and I wealked down the beach one night, picking up shells and just generally talking.

Our conversation turned to sex and when he asked, I told him that I had never been with a guy. From there, it led on to a nude swim, mutual hards, groping, sucking and eventually fucking. I was 17 and he was 34 and had an 11 inch dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wonderful

i was horny the whole time i read this story, i think that you should write a sequel to this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good until the ending

I really enjoyed the story, but from the moment you started talking about Jen staring at the mother, I was thinking, "Oh geez, not parental sex...Total turn off." And...it was a total turn off. The story would be SO much better with that last couple of paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I loved reading this story, actually my eyes devoured every word. I always enjoy such sweet, romantic stories which also got their erotic passages. I prefer these types over the "porn stories" here :-)

Thank you for writing this one.

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
Strange title

Somehow the title fails to capture the mood of the story, which is a shame, because it's actually really well written and sensitive first time tale. Thank you to the anon commenter who drew my attention to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Loved your story! I wish my first time had been that erotic, and of course that sensual, wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Summer of descovery

Well, it wasn't his father, this time.I wonder how his mother was going to explain herself?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Looking for a lifeguard job this summer; and looking for a lifeguard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous