Beach, Blondes, and Blowjobs

Story Info
Fun at the beach with some Blondes... And Blowjobs thrown in.
5.3k words
15.8k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,132 Followers

Beach, Blondes, and Blowjobs

By : DickThePimp

"You OK, Penny (The Big Bang Theory)?"

"Yeah... I'm just frustrated." (Picking her head up off of her desk and shaking it)...

"About what? You've got a great job. You get to live on the beach. You're gorgeous... and you've got the hottest boyfriend ever. You should be all smiles and sunshine around here all the time." Bernie (The Big Bang Theory) is trying to cheer up her best friend/coworker... but things are a little rough on that front.

"Yeah... but... this job is getting to me. I'm having a tough time selling enough of our drugs... (the pharmaceutical kind)... to get a promotion. I'm not feeling too well for some reason. And... my hottest boyfriend ever is busy making porn with his idiot friends. GEESH! Now I've even got a freaking headache! Damn!" Penny reaches in her desk drawer and pulls out some pills, chugging them down, sipping some coffee too.

"I'm sorry. I hope you feel better." Sweet little buxom blonde Bernie half smiles, not knowing exactly what to do to cheer up her friend.

"Thanks."

"So... James is busy with his friends?"

"Oh yeah. I thought we were going out last night, but he had to work late... if you wanna call it that. I love him, Bernie, but it seems like he's more interested in making his movies than he is in being with me."

"Do you want me to talk to him for you? I'd be happy to help." Bernie with a sweet/slightly naughty smile.

"No. I'll handle it. Thanks anyway though."

"Anytime." Bernie gets ready to leave Penny's office, but she gets a message from their boss, Mark. "Oh... Hmmmm...."

"What is it?"

"Well... it seems like Mark's looking for some help with a client. A hospital administrator in Malibu. Penny... this is the perfect opportunity for you. You're looking for a promotion. If you can help out with the client, I'm sure Mark will promote you then. I'll let him know you're gonna help out."

"Well... I don't know. I mean. I haven't been here that long. I mean. Are you sure I can do it?"

"Oh yeah. I know this guy. We've had problems with him before. He's a big buyer, but he likes to umm... how shall I put this.... Hmmmm.... He likes to use his position to get what he wants. He's a real perv. So... I'm sure you can charm him into cooperating with us." Bernie gives Penny a very unmistakably naughty grin.

"Well... if you think I can do it."

"I know you can. There. I let Mark know. Just wear some extra slutty and charm his pervy old ass off. Simple." Another real naughty grin... and a wink... from sweet Bernie.

"Ok. I'm sure I can handle that." Penny shoots her a naughty grin right back.

"Oh... I know you can, slut." They laugh. Bernie fondly thinking back to how Penny... and she... got her job. Some slutty charming of ol' Mark landed them both cushy positions at Zangen Pharmaceuticals.

Meanwhile, back at the beach in Santa Monica...

My mom (Kelly Madison) and I are chillaxin' on a lounger out back of our house. She's laid back in my arms. My hands very happily roaming all over her skimpy pink bikini covered melons while we watch the waves and enjoy the sun. I pull my mom's bikini top off of her tits and let them get some sun... while I very happily keep groping them. All natural 34FFs. Good God... the best breasts ever!

"Mmmmmmmmm. My baby knows how to make mama so happy." She smiles back up at me. I kiss her, smiling right back.

"Dude! UHHH......." My buddy Fuzzy (Seth Rogen) stops dead in his tracks after he comes running over to us. He just stares the fuck outta my mom's amazing melons.

"What's up........... Dude... what's up?" I laugh. Fuzzy just drools at my mom's eye popping hooters. All free and naked. I jiggle them for him, smirking the whole way.

"Looks like he is." Mama adds, smirking back at me. Damn, she looks awesome. Those dark shades and that body. Jesus... that body! Tall, sleek and soooooooo curvy. Long, blonde wavy hair. The queen. Period. The queen.

"Uhhhhh...... I...." Fuzzy keeps up the drooling and staring, his bulge pointing straight out of his green shorts. Dude certainly appreciates my mom's spectacular hooters. Gotta respect that.

"Hey, James." A blonde beach babe friend waves as she walks down the beach. I give her a smiling nod. Great ass. Mmm! Wiggle wiggle with that sweet ass jiggle. Oh yeah.

I keep playing with mama's melons... and Fuzzy keeps gawking at them. I pass him the blunt to snap him out of his daze... which it does. He shakes his head wildly, so in love with the sight of my mom's tits.

"Dude... I think we have a new star for you. I met this chick earlier over at the bar." Fuzzy smokes, telling me about a new girl he found at the bar where my mom works. It's a beach bar, indoor bar with seating out on the beach too. Cool spot. Mom loves being a bartender so she works the bar there. She's friends with the owner, Tom. He used to work with my dad before my dad got in trouble and ended up in prison... bad business deal with some shady partners.

"What's her name?" We puff and pass, mama sipping a mimosa. There's people everywhere. Walking by. Hanging out. Surfers. Beach bunnies. All kinds of peeps. I love the beach. So relaxing... especially with my mom's titties in my hands. Oh yeahhhhhhhh. (Softly groping those beauties like crazy)

"Billie (Billie Eilish). Chick's HOT! Big titties. Gorgeous lips. I know you love that. Kind of a goth look to her. She just moved here from Anaheim." Fuzzy checks out the beach bunnies walking around. His pervy stare getting him flipped off a couple of times. Mama and I get a chuckle outta that. My hands still squeezing and fondling those mega melons. God... they're so soft and BIG!

"Mmmmmmmmm... God... I love how you play with my boobs, baby. Mmmmmmmmm... mama's so happy." She leans up and kisses me, really nice tongue action included. My mom's my world. Penny... my sisters... everyone... comes second. My mom always comes first... especially when we fuck. Boo yah! (Big ol' smirk)

"Sounds like a star. Good work, Fuzzy. You get her number?"

"Oh.... Uhhhhh... I kinda forgot."

I look at Fuzzy... who shrugs his shoulders, smoking and all... then at my mom... looking all perfect and angelic and all... then shake my head. Mom and I laugh at my dear friend. She gives me another kiss, then checks her phone.

"Damn... gotta go, sweetheart. Tom needs me to come in early today. I'll check for your new girl. Don't worry. See ya later, handsome." Mama gives me a huge, sloppy kiss and loving hug, then gets up and puts her titties back in her bikini. "Love ya so much, sweetheart. MWAH!" She blows me a big kiss and waves, smiling so sweet at me, walking off, that sweet booty jiggling for me as she does. "Bye, Fuzzy."

We both wave at her. Fuzzy stares... me too a little. I smile too. Nice and big. God... I love my mom. Not only in a family type of way... but also in she's the hottest woman ever type of way. I just shake my head in amazement at her tall blonde milf perfection.

"Damn dude... your mom's the hottest chick I've ever seen. Wow!" Fuzzy passes me the smoke.

"I know, dude. I definitely know. Now.... Why the fuck didn't you get the chicks number?"

"I'm sorry. I was busy trying to hook up so I kinda forgot."

"Let me guess... she brushed you off." I give Fuzzy an all knowing, smokey smirk, passing hike the blunt. He gives me a damn, you're right look back, lowered head and all. Poor dude. He doesn't have the best luck with the ladies. He drives Penny crazy too. But, he's my friend. We've been pals since forever.

Fuzzy and I walk down the beach and run into my sister Kaia. God... a clone of our mom. Shorter, but sleek and curvy. 32F titties... all natural too. Sweetest smile ever. Blonde and all. God... she's beautiful. That skimpy, white, two piece string bikini don't hurt with that either. Those super jugs on full dosplay for everyone's enjoyment. Her nips barely covered by the skimpy white bikini.

Kaia and I hug. She kisses my cheek. She's hanging out with a couple of her friends. Beach bunny beauties. Fuzzy can't decide who to stare at.

I get a call from Penny. I give Kaia a quick kiss and take the call. "Hey, babe. How's work?"

"Ugh... it's a pain. I don't feel good and I'm all frustrated about not getting promoted."

"Sorry, babe. Look... I'm real sorry about last night. I didn't mean to ignore you. I really didn't. I promise I'll make it up to you tonight. I promise."

"Thanks, babe. I appreciate that. I wish I was there with you right now... no Fuzzy or Spence (The King Of Queens) though." Penny and I laugh.

"I do too. Don't worry... they'll be no where around tonight. Just you and me."

"Mmmmmmmmm... sounds great, sweetie. I can't wait. You hanging out on the beach?"

"Yeah. Looking for a chick Fuzzy said he found at the bar... but he didn't get her number."

"Yep... sounds about right. He's an idiot."

"If I ever find her, you up for some hot lesbian action for our next movie? It would be really hot. Fuzzy says she's got big titties and she's hot. I'll see... if I ever find her."

"Sure... as long as you fuck us too."

"That's a definite yes on that one, hot stuff." We share another laugh.

"Haha... I'm sure it is. Well... I gotta get back to work. I'll see you tonight, sweetie. I love you, my handsome, adorable king."

"Love you too, my sexy as fuck queen."

"Haha... See ya, stud. Say hi to Kaia."

"Ok. Bye, babe."

"Penny says hi."

"Is she still upset about last night?"

"She sounds OK now. I told her I felt bad about last night and I promised her I would make it up to her tonight."

"My brother the sweetest boyfriend." Kaia puts her arms around my neck, smiling so sweet. We kiss, my arms around her waist. I sneak in a little booty squeeze while my hands are in the general area.

Kaia's also my girlfriend. Penny doesn't really know the extent of all of that, but she doesn't really need to either. Penny knows I fuck other chicks of course... on and off camera... but she doesn't know about any other girlfriends though. She knows Kaia and I are very, very close... so I'll just leave it at that with her.

We all chill there on the beach. Kaia and I smoke while Fuzzy tries... and strikes out of course... mackin' on her friends.

About an hour later, mama messages me. She found Billie. She sends me her number. Mama's the best.

"My mom got Billie's number, Fuzzy."

"Cool..." He's busy trying to hook up.

"You know ladies... I'm a porn star. If you play your cards right, I'll let you be in my next movie." Fuzzy sits back on the sand, all confident in his game..... Kaia's friends just look at each other and shakes their head at each other... and break out laughing. Kaia and I do too. Poor Fuzzy. Dude's funny though.

I pass him the blunt to calm him. He's all frustrated and down. His game's lacking... big time

Kaia and I lay back on the beach and make out while Fuzzy keeps on keepin' on. Gotta give him an A for effort. Trying... and failing miserably... to pick up Kaia's hot friends.

I get a text from Penny's friend, Bernadette. I really like her. It's a real sweet titty pic of her at work. She knows how much I love her 32Ds. Bernie's a blonde, big titty beauty. High pitch voice, short, sweet... A little bossy if she's in the mood... a cool chick.

Bernie texted me earlier about Penny being upset about last night so I let her know I worked it out with Penny.

Kaia's playfully nibbling on my left ear as I try and text Bernie. I just grin. Fuzzy still striking out with Kaia's friends. I gotta chuckle. Kaia and I get full on down to making out, titty groping, cock, groping as well... tons of spit swapping and tongue fucking too. Cool day on the beach in Santa Monica.

Back at Zangen...

"So, Penny... Bernie tells me you want to try and get Richard on board with us."

"Yeah. I think I can get him to be a lot more flexible."

"I'm sure you can.... I'm sure you can." That last part muttered under Mark's breath. He taps his desk, thinking about the situation. "Well... how exactly would you get him to be more... flexible... exactly?" He peeps an inquisitive look over at my girl. She's sitting on the other side of his desk, very confident in her negotiating skills.

Penny uncrossses and recrosses her silky smooth, divinely supple legs. She's really got gorgeous legs. Her very short and very tight gray miniskirt hugging those delicious gams so perfectly. Mark makes sure to check them out real nice as he taps the desk, an approving little smirk on his face. Penny gets the hint real quick.

"Well..." She unbuttons her white silk blouse, opening it to show Mark her awesomely... and perfectly... shaped C cups. So perky. So perfect. Jutting out so nice. "One look at my breasts and I know he'll be all ears." Penny very confidently smirks at Mark.

"Well... I have to agree with you there, Penny." Mark grins, still tapping the desk with his right hand as he fishes out his cock from his pants with his left.

"Then, maybe I'll walk over to him and..." Penny gets up and slowly... and in the sexiest way possible... walks over behind Mark's desk, pausing right in front of him, looking down and grinning approvingly at his thick cock. She slowly licks all the way around her pink, glossy lips, then smacks them, blowing Mark a very slutty kiss. Mark wiggles his large, thick dick for Penny, a real horny grin plastered all over his over 50 face.

Penny mischievously grins, then drops to her knees, smirking so sexy up at him."... I'll do this..." Penny licks at Mark's lurching cock, slowly dancing her tongue up to the very tip of it, then playfully biting it, winking at Mark. He growls with a very happy grin.

Penny starts her sucking routine, Mark fondly remembering it from when he hired her.

Penny slurps that rod all the way down, her spit rolling ahead of her lips as they steadily ripple down that thick, throbbing shaft. Mark outs his hand on Penny's head and leans back in his desk chair, a big boss grin all over his face as he watches Penny greedily bob on that cock for ten minutes straight.

Penny stands up, leaning over and kissing Mark, then sitting in his lap as he slides his cock up her silky smooth snatch. That thick mature dick easily slides up Penny cunt... she's used to mine... throbbing the whole way. Penny's kisses Mark, bouncing slowly on his cock, a few minutes later speeding up and rocking hard in Mark's lap as he sucks away on her very perky breasts.

As things get going full speed in Mark's office, Mama is wowing the bar crowd with her unmatched, raging sexy awesomeness...

"KELLY KELLY KELLY KELLY!!!!" Some raucous chants followed by a massive roar erupting from the buzzed, very rowdy, and real horny bar crowd as mama pulls up her very tight, black, Beach Babes... name of the bar... tee shirt and flashes them. She jumps up and down, gloriously shaking those 34FFs beauties for her adoring public. She's the best.

The place is rockin'. Loud music, TV, pinball, pool, and all kinds of drinking... and wild, horny patrons doing it... going on. It's always like that at Beach Babes. It's literally right on the beach. You step out the door and voila... sand, and the Pacific Ocean. There's a dining area out there... it's a bar and grill. A real cool spot to get your drink on, have some spicy wings and real tasty BBQ... and hook up... unless you're Fuzzy. Ha. Poor Fuzzy.

"It's really rockin' now. You really got 'em going, Kelly." Tom tells mama kissing her cheek from behind. He walks behind the bar, checking the register.

"Thanks, Tom. I love this place. Everyone's so happy."

"And horny." Tom winks at mama. They laugh.

"Like I said... I love this place." Mama naughty smirks back. Her titties still showing, jiggling as she walks the bar, pouring drinks. She makes sure everyone gets a big ass, double eyeful of those extra luscious cans.

"Here you go, honey. Thanks for the flash." Dale hands mama a fifty dollar tip. He's a regular.

"Well thank you, doll. Here..." Ma'am grabs his hands and places them right on her huge heaving hooters. Dale clamps down and squeezes, getting two big handfuls of mama's otherworldly jugs.

"God... you're the best, Kelly." Dale smiles as mama pulls her top down. She blows him a kiss and winks at him.

Mama's the most popular bartender at Beach Babes... You can see why. She's also the highest paid. Tom makes sure to keep her happy cause she brings in so much business for him.

Back at Zangen...

"GOD... UHHH... FUCK MY ASS, SWEETIE! UHHHHHH!" Penny Kay's her head on Mark's desk as he pounds her booty from behind. Mark drives his hips into Penny's rear, his cock thrusting all the way up her tight rump, her ass clamping down on it nice and tight each thrust in.

Mark grimaces and groans, slapping Penny's extremely gorgeous booty as he drills up it, faster faster faster faster..... Until he CUMS! His thick seed splooging out, painting her bouncing bowels white. Penny coos happily as all of that thick cream soothes her sore butt from the rough drilling it was just taking.

"Mmmmmmmmm... so good." Penny looks back at Mark, grinning, patting his face.

"I... I think you'll do quite well convincing ol' Richard to help us out, Penny... even though he's a huge dick." Mark grins, taking a deep breath. He and Penny laugh at the name joke. Dude's definitely a dick though... and not a pimp either. (Wink)

Back on the beach, Kaia and I took a walk over to the beach bathrooms and she started blowing me right there by them. I just stand there and wave back at everyone that walks by and takes pics and waves. Kaia on her knees, spitting on my massive cock, then slurping it up.

Fourteen inches of dick right down my angelic sister's throat. No gagging. I can't stop smiling... and cumming. Kaia beautifully smiles up at me the whole time she happily gulps down my cum. Wave after wave of extra rich and gooey sperm racing down my sisters very welcoming throat. You can see her throat swallowing extra fast to keep up with the immense volume of cum launching from my cock.

When she finishes sucking me dry, I pick up Kaia and passionately kiss her, holding her in my arms. If there's another girl I would leave Penny for, it's my sister Kaia. My love for her is so strong. Some may say it's weird to love your sister like that, but... I don't give a fuck. If your sister was my sister, you would know exactly what I mean and why I feel that way.

Kaia and I head over to Beach Babes to see our mom... and maybe Billie... possibly. Fuzzy I think is heading over to our buddy Spence's place. We're all best friends. Some may wonder why I'm friends with two pretty dorky dudes like Fuzzy and Spence. Well... it just happened that way. No rhyme or reason. We just hit it off and became best friends. That's all I can say. They're cool... if you can put up with all the dorky craziness. Penny... as you've seen already... has a little trouble with that.

"DAMN! YOU FUCK YOUR MOM TOO???" Fuzzy is shocked when he walks into Spence's house and sees him railing his mom Roseanne (Roseanne Barr) from behind on the living room sofa.

"Damn, Fuzzy... UHHH... don't you knock?" Spence is sweating nine inches of pasty white dork dick slamming up his mom's well worn out... but still nice... mature twat. He slaps her big butt, squeezing it with his right hand as he sweats and fucks... while Fuzzy smokes and watches.

Roseanne yanks the blunt from Fuzzy's mouth and smokes it herself as she takes the deep dicking from her sweaty son with no problem. Her big hanging, saggy titties flopping wildly under her as she puffs real hard on that blunt, sucking down almost half of it, then cumming... not passing back to Fuzzy. He doesn't mind. He just watches and goofy grins, enjoying the up close and personal incest shenanigans.

"Oh God...." Spence starts shuttering and growling. It's cum time.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,132 Followers
12