Beach Body Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're good photos," Nora agreed, crossing her legs. She swiped to the last one and had a start. "What? Dad!"

"What? That's the best one!" he insisted defensively. She pointed an accusatory finger at the offending photo.

"I'm in this!"

"So?" Adrian didn't see the problem. It was probably his favorite photo on his phone. It had been taken two years ago, at a random park somewhere, where Nora decided to teach him how to take a proper selfie. He had an arm around her shoulders, his smile was wide and open mouthed, and she was winking and signing two fingers for peace. She was so happy in it. She looked less than pleased now.

"You can't put me in your gigolo want-ad!" she exclaimed.

"It's not a-" he started, then reached over. "Give me that!" She played keep away and broke into a fit of laughter.

"No no! I'm kidding! Let me read it, let me read it!" she giggled as he pawed for it ineffectually. Her father was quick to give up, breathing through his nose and settling his hands on her shoulders which was oddly comforting for both of them. He noticed the scent of her shampoo. "I bet every soccer mom in a 500 mile radius was lining up for a piece of this huh?" Nora teased, thumbing back through the photos again. She had been surprised by her picture showing up, but she didn't mind the photo itself. It was a little embarrassing to have it be in his dating profile, but his obvious pride made it forgivable. And it was a good angle, thanks to the photographer.

"I did okay," he said humbly.

"'Fitness guru and proud dad'," Nora began, noting the conspicuous use of emojis which was probably Barret's idea, but ignoring them for now. "Aww. 'Let's get together and... work it out'?" And that was the whole bio. "That's all?"

"Get it?" he asked, gently squeezing her shoulders.

"What? Work it out? Uh... I guess," she said, still a little affronted by how little effort he had put into writing his profile. "This worked?"

"Yeah? Short and sweet," he shrugged. "I only went out a couple of times."

"Oh? And how did those couple of times go?" Nora wondered knowingly. He let go of her shoulders and went back around the kitchen counter. He shrugged again and just picked up his empty salad container. A gentleman never tells.

"You didn't keep in touch with any of them?" she asked, getting uncharacteristically nosy but Adrian wasn't put off. Another shrug.

"We didn't really click, y'know?" he said. He turned to the sink and that made Nora get off her seat and set his phone down. Those women were crazy. Here was a man who would do the dishes unprompted!

"Dad no I'll do that," she insisted, moving over to him.

"It's fine," he countered.

"No. Dad it's my apartment, and you've stunk it up long enough," Nora told in a mocking tone of reprimand. "You got your stink all over me too. Go take a shower. Daughter's orders." Adrian found himself pushed out of dishwashing duty and absently sniffed his own armpit.

"Guess you're right," he laughed as he fanned the air in front of him. He picked up the towel from his other bag and headed to the bathroom.

****

Nora put the containers onto the drying rack and rolled her shoulders. There was soreness still and with the tiredness settling in she inhaled deeply. She did catch her dad's stink then. His dry sweat that had rubbed off onto her bathrobe when he tried to gently wrestle his phone back. The chill she experienced made her more alert, and an annoying throb in her core made her ball her fists. She shook her head and exhaled, walking back over to the counter and spotting her dad's phone still there. His dating profile was still open. She flicked through the photos again, smiling at the one of them together at the park. Again she noticed the scent of him clinging to the collar of her bathrobe. It was a nutty, with a tinge of metal about it. She flicked back to the black and white photos, of the man straining and his muscles rippling and veins bulging. The frown of intense concentration on his face. She felt a little breathless all of a sudden and quickly locked the phone.

"Dude what are you doing?" she whispered to herself, shaking her head again. She retreated to her room to change into something that didn't smell so good.

****

Adrian was drying his hair but enjoying the steam room effect that this large bathroom allowed. He saw himself in the mirror, not having one that could show his entire body at home, and checked on his form. He wasn't nearly as defined as he had been in those app photos, but he was still happy with how he looked now. Many people would be. He gave his stomach a slap, to test the acoustics of the shower more than anything. He wondered if he should shave his chest, taking a step back and trying to imagine what that might look like using the mirror. When he took another step back his heel felt something odd and he looked down. It was underwear. Not his own, he realised quickly. There was a messy pile of shed workout clothes on the floor, right next to a half full laundry hamper.

He sighed, picking up after his daughter but smiling at the reminder of when they used to live under the same roof. How he quickly became the neat one and his Nora the careless messy one, at least when it came to laundry. In his revelry he perhaps just stood there holding the damp piece of women's underwear a bit too long. He blinked as he looked down at it, saw that it was rather more darkened in the middle than it really ought to be given how dry his foot was. He took a closer look, not sure why he was so curious, and in doing so caught a scent that almost made him drop it. His mouth went dry, casting his gaze back down to the floor at the colourful tights and sports bra Nora had worn for the workout, the soaked underwear part of that ensemble. He shook his head and tossed it into the hamper, then piled on the outwear and whatever else he could pick up over the top as if burying evidence.

Adrian would be the first to admit he didn't understand everything about women's bodily functions, but the familiarity of that type of scent unnerved him, especially in the way it stirred him. He shuffled quickly to the sink to splash some cold water on his face, finding it helped. He squinted around with his dripping brow and chin, blinking before he realised he had shoved his towel into the hamper too. Well he wasn't going to use that to dry his face. He spotted a cabinet on the wall and opened it, hoping to find fresh towels and he groped blindly inside. Something got knocked to the floor and he almost cursed as he spun around to pick it up. Luckily it didn't break, but it did bounce.

It was angry and pink and wobbling accusingly at him. He wiped an arm across his face.

"Oh my god," he whimpered, crouching and reaching for it but hesitating as his hand went back and forth indecisively. The obscene thing was thick, and tad bigger than him, but not by much. For some reason this mattered to Adrian and he had no godly idea why he would compare himself to a dildo. Finally he mustered up the courage to just pick it up so he could put it back into its hiding place. Now he stared at the thing, it's swaying back and forth almost hypnotic. It felt dense in his grip, and heavy, and he wondered how his daughter's tiny hands could even... he imagined Nora holding the ridiculous thing, fingers wrapped around the girth. His own thing wobbled as it started to rise. "No no no," he thought aloud as he hobbled over to the cabinet he shouldn't have opened. He went to put it down, realising it had a suction cup base and wishing he had not made that realisation. He slammed the cabinet shut, hearing some of the other contents rattle inside, imagining his daughter's sex toy jigglying in the dark.

He went back to the hamper and dug out his towel, shaking off the other articles of clothing. Then he had to pick them up again, had to peel one particular piece of the tiles, and he held his breath, trying not to notice her scent on them. He hurriedly wrapped the towel around his waist and rushed out of the bathroom as if it was on fire behind him.

****

Nora was distracting herself on the couch, phone in her lap, when she heard a strange noise. She recognised the slapping of bare feet on her floorboards and turned around. She witnessed her father waddling out of the bathroom, hunched over with a towel around his waist. His face was dripping.

"Dad? What are you doing?" she asked, and when he saw her there was a flicker of terror followed by an overloud laugh.

"Nothing! Just... forgot to grab my change of clothes!" he laughed, then stomped over towards his gym bag by the kitchen with that weird hunch and tightly holding his towel closed in front of him. She was confused enough to be worried. She sat up.

"Did you hurt your back?"

Adrian realised how odd he must've looked and straightened but kept his back to her.

"Oh no no," he assured her. "Was just doing a bit of stretching. All good!" He picked up his bag and retreated back to the hall but she saw he didn't go into the bathroom. Nora pursed her lips and after a moment decided to just go back to scrolling through the social feed on her screen. About a minute later her father returned, dressed and mostly dry.

"I better be off then," he told her, gingerly stepping towards the door. She looked up again and nodded.

"Okay, see you on Wednesday," she said. "Dad you can leave the towel, I'll wash it." Adrian stopped and stared at her, the towel clutched defensively in front of him. "Just chuck it in the hamper," Nora instructed, indicating the bathroom then returning her attention to her phone. Her father looked over to the bathroom, unsure at first but then silently nodding. He walked the distance but didn't step through the door. He leaned into the threshold and tossed the towel at the basket, thankful for his aim, then reeled himself away.

"See you on Wednesday!" he almost shouted as he stormed to the apartment door, his gym bag leading his way.

"Thanks for-" Nora started but he had already shut the door behind him. "Today."

****

Nora was sore the next day which didn't help her mood when assessing her groggy reflection. She knew it was a process, but boy did she regret having that giant, ceiling to floor mirror in her bathroom. The posture she held was unflattering but her default, so she tried rolling her shoulders back and straightening. That didn't help, she decided, still glaring at her flabdomen as it poked out under her airy crop top. She ran her hands over her stomach, so soft and pudgy, and she wondered if it wouldn't be worth it just to pay to get it sucked out. A face was made at the idea and she felt a little queasy, but kept rubbing her tummy. She was reminded of when she had that cramp, and how her father had pressed a firm, reassuring hand against her. Massaged her. His hand was so warm. His eyes were so blue.

She shook her head and tried to ignore the tingling as she stepped up to her sink. Nora regarded her face in the mirror, not bothered by it as much as the body it was attached to. She saw how she resembled her mother. Her almond face, her high nose and dark eyes. If she did her dark hair up a certain way she would almost be a spitting image. But her mother was effortlessly beautiful while Nora felt... insufficient. She knew to a degree she was being too hard on herself, but then if she didn't hold herself to some standards then who else would? She was responsible for her body. In a passing thought she wished her father had been a bit less understanding, and perhaps a bit more pushy in her teen years.

She licked her lips and felt that odd, though familiar feeling again and the more annoyed she got at it the hotter she felt. Just need a release, she reasoned. It had been quite a dry spell for her so obviously she just needed to get it out of her system. She opened the cabinet where she hid one of her toys from polite company. She straightened some of her creams that had fallen over for some reason then took out Mister Tulip, so named because he was pink like the flower. She knew tulips came in other colors too but she liked pink. She pulled down her underwear, again annoyed to see that she had marked them already so early in the morning and tossed the incriminating arousal into the hamper. She sat on the floor, the cool tile on her butt sending a shiver through her and making her wetter. As she started rubbing the head of Mister Tulip against herself she quickly realised she would not need any lube today.

She looked up, catching sight of herself in the mirror, knees spread, pink dildo pointing down between her legs. She exhaled and spun around to face the blank tiles instead. Nobody needed to see that. Her frown slowly melted as she worked her flexible toy into her seeping entrance.

She chewed on her lip, closing her eyes and thinking of... let's go with that tall dark guy she had seen at the gym several years ago. More accurately she had quietly leered at him during most of her paltry stretching sessions. She had watched him do presses and pull ropes and whatever on five separate occasions, and once he stopped showing up she basically gave up on the gym. Now Nora imagined him doing things he never did to her because he probably didn't know she was there, like helping her with stretches. She was laying on a flat bench, or maybe on the gym floor. Oh it didn't matter. She slid half of the fake dick into herself and gently wiggled it inside, pressing her walls as she fantasized.

He would have been strong, this tall dark stranger, his skin shiny with sweat, muscles rippling under it as he racked the weights. Oh no, her leg was cramping. Don't worry, Miguel was pushing his palm against her thigh to massage the spasm away. He was called Miguel now apparently, and she switched hands as she adjusted the grip on her dildo. She could hear how wet she was as she languidly fucked herself with her toy. Handsome, dashing Miguel was pressing his weight down on her now, really putting pressure on her raised leg, his hands behind her knee.

"Just relax. Breathe," fantasy Miguel told her, his voice oddly familiar despite the accent she gave him. Oh, right right, they had been working out naked. They were alone in this public gym. She could feel his sweat on her body, the heat of him on top of her. His weight. His pressure. His want. He kept stretching her leg, kept pressing down. Something hot and hard and fleshy flopped onto her exposed pussy. He looked like the type of guy carrying a hog in his grym trunks. He would be slapping the thick thing against her now, as if not aware he was doing it. He would just lean in, stretching her leg, and his fat shaft would be pressed against her sweating vulva.

"Ohh fuck..." Nora breathed in her bathroom, rubbing her clit now as she shoved the dildo in deeper.

"That's it baby girl... cum for me, gorgeous," whispered Miguel. She cried out and almost ejected Mister Tulip like a rocket. The warmth spiked through her and she listed to one side, toes curling. There was a fleeting pain in her abdomen, a reminder of yesterday's efforts, but the orgasm quickly washed over it and she let herself become a puddle on the bathroom floor. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the cool tile against her face.

That was one way to start her work day.


12