Beach Body Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned with icepack in hand and had found a thin tea towel too. He raised her foot with another cushion then wrapped the pack and pressed it onto Nora's ankle. She felt immediate relief and sighed.

"Drink," he commanded, and the plastic straw of her water bottle was in her mouth. She gulped hurriedly then quickly wiped her drool when he pulled away. He sat back on the ottoman and breathed out.

"Good thing you work from home," he noted.

"I took today off too," said his daughter.

"Again?" Adrian was surprised and got to his feet. "Perfect. I'll make some brunch then."

"Dad no," she cut in. "Just chill out. You've done enough for me this morning just sit for a bit." Sensing the dip in his girl's mood he sat back down. He knew a setback like this could really put a person off their new exercise routine and could read the signs on Nora's face. He had an idea though.

"You probably shouldn't do too much strenuous exercise for a couple of days," he advised, and when Nora realised she was frowning she quickly softened her expression. Even though she was the one with the injury she felt bad for her dad. But when he looked at him he was smiling. "Probably no running again for at least a week," he went on. "In the meantime we can do some low impact stuff. Like yoga."

Nora's eyebrows shot up.

"You know yoga? You teach yoga?" she asked, incredulous.

"And pilates. I'm not a one trick pony," smiled her father. Wonders never ceased to amaze, but upon reflection it seemed obvious that he would have those skills. And Nora couldn't help the happy feeling in her chest, since she was worried about her fitness progress as soon as she realised she couldn't put weight on her stupid right foot. Her father was so good at lifting her mood before she could be too down on herself.

"Brunch?"

"Oh my god no I'm not hungry," she moaned, wishing her father would stop taking care of her for just one minute. The flicker of hurt on his face made her bite her lip and she swallowed. "I mean, you stink and you got it all over me again. Can you at least go take a shower first? And let me relax a bit?"

Adrian wasn't that thin skinned and stood, grinning.

"Fine. Don't move that leg okay? Don't go anywhere til I get back," he warned her, finger all but jabbing her in the nose. She stuck out her tongue as he went and grabbed his bag. Once he was out of the room Nora finally felt like she could breathe. She lifted the cushion she had been holding down on her pelvis, like a lid she was keeping on a boiling pot. There was relief there that she hadn't soaked all the way through to her tights, but the weird guilt of it all wouldn't go away. She shifted a little, her ankle smarting momentarily, and she closed her eyes. It was just physiology, she reasoned. Pheromones or something. It's not like she had a crush on her dad.

Having sent him to the shower she found her mind drifting to accompany him. She pictured how his big strong arms would move as he pulled off his shirt. He had lifted her so easily and held her without a second thought. Didn't care how she might feel. He just took her. Nora groaned, annoyed. She put an arm over her eyes. Why was she breathless again? Why was she so moody lately? She should have been good for a little while after yesterday, right? After that relaxing shower when she...

Her eyes shot open. Right after that shower she... and then she went straight to her bedroom and took a nice nap. Nora sat up. She hadn't put him away. He was still on the wall. Mister Tulip!

****

Adrian's big strong arms bulged as he pulled off his shirt. He was weirdly happy right now despite the mini heart attack he had when he saw his baby girl fall. He was glad to see the smile return to her face when he suggested yoga, especially since she seemed keen to continue working out. Nora had always been so resilient and he couldn't be prouder. The trainer dropped his shorts and his underwear and tossed them into his open bag with a jump shot motion. He felt his dangling bits slap against his thigh and caught sight of himself in that full length mirror. Every man takes the opportunity to check out their junk from another angle if presented and he nodded. Maybe his pubic hair had gotten a bit too thick. He turned a bit and tried to get a view of his back. He frowned when he saw some stray grey back hairs. Perhaps he should dye them. He chuckled at his thoughts then turned for the shower and froze.

Not one to really compare his body to others, he couldn't help making that comparison now. He didn't understand what he was seeing at first. Had the shower just sprouted a dick? Did it always have a dick? A pink dick? Then he recognized it. He'd even 'shaken hands' with this dick. Ah. Well met, friend. I see you've been busy.

His reflection blushed at the corner of his eye. It didn't take a genius to piece together the scene, and Adrian never considered himself one. He was a supporting father, and understanding man who understood everyone had needs. This was a little much, to be fair, but this was also Nora's home. A home he wished she would keep a little tidier. Put her dirty clothes in the hamper. Put her toys away when she was done with them. He swallowed, trying not to picture what she would have looked like 'playing' with that toy. Or the face she made when she was finished playing. He felt his embarrassment grow, and something else along with it. He had to do something. Throw a towel over it maybe and just shower like it wasn't there. No, just don't shower at all. No. Put it away again. Again? He wasn't his daughter's dildo picker-upper, was he?

He had to turn away from the shower. He couldn't think with it there just staring him in the face. Then the bathroom door burst open.

"Dad! Wait! I- Oh my god!" Nora's mouth was a circle and her eyes were saucers. Her father was completely naked in front of her. At first she saw the equal surprise in his wide eyes, but then her gaze zoomed in on his crotch. Surely she was looking through some kind of zoom lens because that was the biggest living penis Nora had ever fucking seen. The thickness... the way it just hung there... like a little heavyweight boxer should walk in, square up his shoulders to her dad's cock and start punching. Large hands finally shot down to mostly but not all that successfully cover it from her view.

"Nora!"

She realised she was still staring and spun around on her one good heel, grabbing onto the door frame for support. She winced from her awkwardly raised ankle. Even though her back was turned she kept her eyes squeezed shut just in case.

"I'm sorry! I forgot! I forgot that I... that I... I forgot!" she shouted, panicking and waving an arm blindly towards the shower. Adrian's frown only deepened as he tried to decipher Nora's yelling while he battled his own face flushing embarrassment. It took him a second to catch on.

"Oh you mean the... yeah I saw-" he began, but Nora cut in again apologizing loudly.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to just leave it just- I forgot!"

"Okay then did you want to-"

"No! Sorry! I don't-"

"I can just grab-"

"No! I mean... Can you put on a towel?"

"You shouldn't be up! Your ankle-"

"Put on a towel!"

Adrian ripped one off the rack and swooped it around his waist.

"Alright. Towel."

Hearing that the beast had been put away Nora's shoulders relaxed a little. She opened her eyes, not that shutting them had really helped. The image of him dangling was invitingly seared into the back of her eyelids. She turned around anyway and just with her father standing there in nothing but a towel didn't seem like that made things any safer. Her gaze went past his pecs and landed on the ridiculously pink Mister Tulip. She wondered if her face was pinker.

Determined, she hopped into the bathroom towards the shower, also determined not to meet her dad's eye. "Nora what are you-" he began, but Nora shushed him with a frantic wave and kept hopping. Of course then she almost slipped, and luckily Adrian was there. He caught her in his chest and she yelped, partly from shock and partly from the half second of pressure she put on the other foot. "Nora, it's fine," she heard him say, but all she could think about was how damp his skin was and how the towel was pressed against her thigh. And the smell of burning iron.

"Dad I-" she started but the man put his hands on her arms then straightened her. Somehow she balanced on one foot and stayed put. In horror she watched the man turn and head for the shower and reach for Mister Tulip. "Dad! No don't!" Too late. He grabbed it, pulled the offending penis off the tiles with a loud, inculpating pop.

He turned back to her, ludicrous thing wobbling in his grip. His stance attempted nonchalance and his expression was flat.

"It's not a big deal," he assured her, maybe a bit too overtly casual about it but he was trying his best. "It's just a ... toy. Everybody... it's no big deal." The man was at once confident and flailing, though the way the dildo bobbed up and down made it seem like Mister Tulip was agreeing with him. Adrian didn't know what his next step was. Pulling it off the wall like it was no big deal had been his whole plan until now. Now he didn't know what to do with it, and even though he was sure it was his imagination it seemed like it was getting warmer in his hand. He stiffly offered it back to its owner and tried to keep a straight face.

His daughter glared at Mister Tulip as if the dilso had conspired against her but then snatched it back with one hand. She clutched the thing now with a terrified expression. "Just put it away next time," her dad suggested, shrugging. She blinked at him. Realising she was still hurt, Adrian went to take her arm.

"Let me help you back to the couch-"

"I'm good! I'm fine thanks dad thank you!" Nora blurted, jolting back into motion and hopping hastily away, fake cock in hand. "Sorry! Thanks! Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod..."

Adrian heard her soft panicky voice fade away. He quietly went to the door and shut it.

"Well, that was... " he breathed, glad to be alone now so his thoughts could settle. He looked down at the towel which was no longer doing a good job of hiding anything pitched so high.

Deciding to roll with it he unveiled his erection with a flourish. He got a good look at it in the mirror, glad his daughter didn't witness his mindless thing at full mast. Not much he could do about it now though, so he stepped into the shower and let the warm water blast him in the face. He stood for a few minutes, eyes closed, the stream hitting his stiffness sending shivers through him. Maybe he should just take care of himself, he thought. In the shower, it wouldn't get messy. And his daughter obviously did it. Adrian gritted his teeth. He was probably standing in the exact same spot Nora was when she... He looked at the tile where the unabashedly spirited pink dildo had been stuck. Even though all the tiles around it were the same he could still sense the void of it.

How would Nora have managed to even do this? She would have turned around, he realised. His daughter would have backed up to it, sticking her round ass out, the water cascading down her back and her tits. Adrian grabbed hold of himself, gulped wet air at how good it felt. Nora had been fucking herself against the wall... he gave his cock a stroke. Then another. Then he had to stop. The guilt was unbearable and he grabbed onto the handles and spun them. Cold water flashed down onto him and he grimaced, but bared it, flexing his thigh muscles over and over until finally his arousal subsided. His teeth were chattering and his fists were clenched, but he was clean.

****

Nora had put it under her pillow. Then in her dresser drawer. Top drawer. Middle. Bottom. Back to the top. No, into the closet. A box in the closet.

"Ow, stupid!" she winced as her turned ankle complained at her shifting about her bedroom. She settled for the middle drawer of her nightstand where there were some batteries in a box along with some random assortment of notepads and pens. Yes Mister Tulip looked completely inconspicuous there next to the bright green pen she had bought from some charity stand near the bus stop. The truly embarrassed woman let out a sigh, deciding to return to the couch since whatever damage that had been done was done, and she really needed that icepack.

She laid herself down, put her feet up, placed the pack onto her swelling ankle and wanted to die.

12