To Sir With Love

Story Info
Dad and Daughter learn new roles after losing mom.
5.2k words
4.63
139.8k
353
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy" I turned in my chair at the sound of my daughters' voice.

"Yes" I said as my eyes fell on her standing in the door of my office.

"I need to leave for school" she said the obvious, and I waited. "May I please have my morning fuck...sir?" She asked timidly.

As I rose from my chair, I thought about how we had reached this point. It had been a long and turbulent road for both of us. I guess you would say it began with the loss of Melanie four years ago. To lose your wife at barely over forty years old was a shock; we never knew about the aneurysm, who would have. I was the one who found her on the floor in the kitchen when I got home; but the effect to Riley and I was about the same. It devastated my world and tore hers to shreds.

Things happen during a terrible loss, one of them in you tend to draw in on yourself, live in your private world of misery. That was what happened at first. In a way I went one direction and buried myself in work, Riley went another and buried herself in rebellion.

She was fifteen when she lost her mother; by the time she was sixteen out came the purple hair, black nails and the Goth looks. By seventeen what had been a straight a student had declined to where we actually had to hold her back a year when she failed every single course in her sophomore year of high school.

The fighting between us had grown over that first two years; but it was when she was not promoted to her junior year that I snapped my world. I started to focus more on her...and us. I paid attention to her grades, clamped down on her being out of the house; and shit my pants when I found out she wasn't a virgin anymore.

She got through her junior year kicking and screaming and with the help of shifting her to a parochial all girls' school. Saying she was pissed was an understatement, but it did seem to help finally settle her down.

Now at nineteen and in her senior year, gone was the purple hair and in its place was a lustrous blonde hair that fell to her shoulders and highlighted her bright blue eyes. Gone was the nail polish and black lipstick; in its place was the image of a young woman growing into a natural beauty.

I can say she had her mothers' eyes, but like all children she had parts of both Melanie and I; the one thing she had from me was her temper; and that was the big clashing point. It was also the point that started us down a road I had never dreamed of.

When we held Riley back, I sacrificed my social life to focus back on my family; no I don't regret it one bit; but it was tough to give up dating. I have to be honest and say I never dated to remarry, I knew I would never find anyone of the caliber of Melanie. Our sex drive was one of the things that had drawn us together in college. I could bury my bone in that woman every single day and we would both want more.

The first time I spanked her ass, I thought Melanie was going to go ballistic at me, and then she came all over my cock like a geyser. We were never into the whips and chains; but we both liked it hard, and I mean HARD. We were not into the pain, but I guess you could say the domination was something we enjoyed; hell I can still hear Melanie whimpering and begging to be fucked.

Anyway, that had disappeared when I came to the realization I needed to get my own house in order. That was when the sexual frustration collided with the fighting. It had started with a bikini, a pale yellow one to be exact. While Riley and I had actually made progress, by the summer before her senior year we would still have flashes of confrontation. The one over the bikini just hit at the wrong time and with the wrong visuals.

Now I know as a dad I shouldn't notice my daughter, but let's be real; I'm also male. Riley is a slender girl, about five foot four; and maybe breaks about a hundred and ten. She has a very nice figure and when you put that figure into a bikini that basically amount to three small triangles; you get a decent amount of woman flesh.

Riley had been invited to the local pool by a couple of her girlfriends; and since things had improved over the last school year I didn't see any reason not to let her go. What I hadn't anticipated was her coming down in shorts and a thin crop top; thin enough I could see the pale yellow top of her bikini through it.

"Freeze" I told her as she crossed through the living room. "Different suit" I stated flatly.

"Dad, Jenny bought this for me, I have to wear it or she'll ask." Riley tried to explain.

"I don't give a shit" I grumbled. "Just stick a fuck me sign on you with that thing" I said harshly.

"Just because guys ogle doesn't mean a girl puts out" she retorted. "Beside I'm fucking eighteen" she said angrily.

"You live in my house, it's my rules" I told her. "Change the suit."

"There is nothing wrong with my fucking bathing suit" Riley yelled as she jerked the crop top off.

"Other than your tits are hanging out for everyone to see" I spat back.

I stayed seated on the couch, the fact she was sporting a very perky set of 34C's had caused a very normal male reaction and that was the last thing she needed to see.

"I have news mister, it isn't just my TIT'S" she screamed.

Before I could move she had jerked down her shorts to reveal her bikini bottom. It amounted to a small pale yellow triangle that barely covered her pubes; small enough to tell she shaved in her nether regions. The back was a thong string that ran up the crack of her ass, accentuating two firm ass cheeks that stared back at me.

"How much an hour for the ass slut" I shot back

"For your information I don't charge" Riley grated. "Just because I like sex doesn't make me a fucking SLUT" she yelled back.

"So you'll spread your legs for every fucking guy out there for free, I call that being a slut" I grated back.

You need to understand, when the temper flares the filter drops; and that was true for both Riley and me. Melanie always claimed that when I got angry my mouth went into overdrive and my brain shut down. By this point I am not even sure either one of us was paying attention to what we were saying, we were just screaming back and forth.

"So what you are going to do with the baby after some asshole knocks your horny ass up." I told her.

"I won't get pregnant, you're the one who put me on the pill, remember. You're the one who told me we all have needs, remember" she pointed her finger at me.

"I did it as a fucking precaution, not a free license to go out and fuck every dick in the damned city" I spat back.

"So I like to fuck" Riley seethed. "So sue me; just because you're a fucking eunuch with no balls..."

"Eunuch" I was off the couch and moving around it towards her.

"I gave up everything for your ass" I shouted as I grabbed her by the arm. "I work my fucking ass off so you can parade your ass for every fucking dick out there" I growled.

With her shorts still tangled around her ankles Riley had nowhere to go, I wheeled her around and shoved her against the back of the couch.

"Dad...what are you...OWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE" she screamed as the flat of my hand met one ass cheek.

I was in a red haze as my hand came up and then back down again on that perfect round cheek. My head didn't register but my cock did at how firm and smooth her skin was; as blood surged into my groin. Honestly I was so pissed at this point I barely even noticed.

"What, isn't this what you wanted, some guy to take your ass?" I shouted as I landed another blow.

"Oh God Dad...you can't...I'm your...oh shittttttt" Riley cried back at me.

"Just because you're fucking eighteen doesn't mean I can't spank your fucking ASS" I landed two more blows; watching that cheek quiver each time.

The last blow I ran my hand over the glowing red mark on her cheek, and watched her legs quiver as they hung under her.

"Dad...please...you don't understand..." Riley actually whimpered.

For about three seconds my brain reengaged. I stared down at that firm cheek shining red from my hand, quivering with need. I saw the trickle of juices seeping down her inner thighs. And I smelled the heady scent of her sex hanging in the air. She was fucking horny, and the blaze of red returned.

"What a fucking SLUT" I screamed down at her. "You are fucking getting off on this" I yelled.

"Oh God...Dad...please...you don't..." Riley sputtered out.

"Do you like to fuck you little slut" I hissed in her ear.

"Oh God...Daddy...don't..." she half moaned in a little girl voice.

"Just answer the God Damned question" I hissed down at her. "Do you like to fuck?" I repeated.

By now, I had unsnapped my jeans and shoved them and my boxers to my knees. Hung over the back of the couch Riley had no idea as I aimed the fat head of my cock up with her now soaked hole.

"Yes...I like to fuck" Riley whispered back.

"Then fuck this slut" I growled; and then jammed my hips forward.

I should tell you, I'm not small. Melanie once measured me and said I was over nine inches long; and I'm thick, real thick. She used to say there was nothing better than riding her favorite telephone pole when we would do cowgirl. That telephone pole slid into my daughter like a hot knife through warm butter.

Heat, volcanic heat surrounded my cock; and if I thought my brain wasn't functioning properly before; it just shut down completely as I sank to my balls in her.

"AWWW FFFUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Riley screamed as I skewered her.

I gripped her slender hips and started to pile drive into her. Nothing soft and gentle in my strokes as I gave her everything I had. It had been over a year since I had sex, and not since Melanie that I had been able to cut loose like I was doing now.

"Oh God...you can't...oh fuck...I'm your...oh FUUCKKKK" Riley yelled as I hammered away at her.

"What's the matter, I thought you liked fucking" I growled down at her. "Oh, I'm sorry; I'm not fucking you...yet." I told her.

I dug my fingers into the flesh of her hips and picked up the pace. God it felt so good to finally let loose as my hips began to pile drive into her. You could hear the slap of flesh as my hips collided with her ass cheeks.

"Oh shit...Oh my God...not supposed...oh God yes....so good...never had..." Riley began to babble.

I was losing it, and I mean really losing it as her tight pussy gripped my cock. I could feel her velvet walls rippling over my length as I plunged in, and hear the obscene sucking as I pulled back. It had been a long time since I had fucked like this, and my balls weren't going to hold long.

"Fucking slut...fuck that tight cunt." I growled as my balls tightened.

I leaned down over her sweat slick back. "I'll bet you're such a slut, you're going to cum on your daddy's dick." I hissed at her.

"Cum...on daddy's...oh My God." Her head came up and she stared back at me with a shocked look on her face. "I can't...oh my God" she moaned as her eyes began to roll back.

"I'M CUMMMINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Riley screamed.

Her body convulsed and flopped as hot juices exploded around my buried dick. The fact she was pinned over the couch helped keep her body in place as her orgasm shredded through her. I felt her walls clamp down on me and my balls lit on fire.

"FUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I roared behind her.

"Fill me...cum in your slut" Riley whimpered as my first blast washed her cervix and womb.

I hadn't cum this hard in years, as I dumped wad after wad into her spasming cunt. I poured so much jizz into her it seeped out around my cock and ran down her inner thighs. By the time my balls were empty it was a good thing she was on the pill or I would have impregnated her. When I finally staggered back, my softening cock slipping free with a wet squelch, I watched a thick white glob of our combined cream ooze from between those swollen red lips and cling to her thigh.

I leaned against the wall, gasping to catch my breath; watching as Riley calmly pulled herself upright and then reached down to pull her shorts back up.

"You are an incestuous bastard" Riley hissed as she turned to face me. "You just fucked your DAUGHTER" her eyes glowed as she stared at me.

"You know what" she hissed as she stepped closer. "That...was the best fucking of my entire life" she said more softly.

I just stood there as she retrieved her crop top and walked past me and out the front door. I didn't say a damned word, I mean she was right, I had just fucked my daughter, and dumped a load of hot cum inside her; Melanie had always said my temper was going to get the best of me, and it had in ways I had never thought.

Riley sent me a text after a few hours that she was going over to one of her friend's house. At first I was a little pissed off, but I admit I had a sense of relief that I didn't have to face her right away. I spent more time trying to figure out what I was going to say than working. By the time she rolled into the house I was out on the deck grilling burgers, hoping maybe a quiet meal would avoid the inevitable.

I carried the plate of burgers into the house and found Riley standing at the fridge grabbing a can of soda. We locked eyes and I tried my best to not look at those jutting breasts in her crop top, or her tanned slender legs as she stood there. Riley looked at the plate of burgers and then back up at my face.

"Nothing like a hunk of meat to make your day right dad" she said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Look Riley" I sighed and set the burgers on the counter. "I know it isn't much, but I'm sorry all right." I said quietly.

"Sorry...for fucking your daughter" she shot back.

"I'm sorry I lost my cool OK" I sighed. "Things...happened...that shouldn't have." I stared at her glowing blue eyes. "I did something that was wrong, very wrong and..." I started to say and then stopped.

Riley was standing watching me, her head tilted to one side. I knew that look, she had done it since she was young; she was thinking and I could see the wheels going in her head.

"You don't get it do you" she suddenly said. "I told you it was..."

"I know what you fucking told me" I cut her off. "That doesn't make it right." I told her trying to get a grip on my temper.

"What the hell is going on with you" Riley looked surprised. "First you fuck me like some animal, and now you come groveling for forgiveness." She told me.

"Listen young lady" my voice tightening. "I am trying to fucking apologize" I grated out.

Suddenly Riley moved and was standing inches from my face, her blue eyes staring into mine.

"Who said I wanted an apology" she hissed.

Before I could answer she turned and marched from the kitchen, a few moments later, I heard her bedroom door slam shut. I thought about going after her but stopped myself; I had already flared once and I was terrified what would happen if she triggered my temper again.

The problem was it gnawed at me for the rest of the evening. Two of the burgers disappeared from the kitchen plate so I knew she was eating; but she was staying to her room, deliberately avoiding me. By that evening I figured I was calm enough to try the discussion again.

I tapped lightly on her door and heard her muffled voice through the wood. Opening her door I discovered her stretched out on her bed on her cell phone.

"Listen Gayle, I'll call you back later" she said into the phone. "My father just walked into my room unannounced." She stared at me.

"Yes...father" she said tossing the phone onto the bed beside her. I heard the sarcasm in her voice at calling me father.

"Look, we got off on the wrong foot earlier..." I tried to say.

"I wouldn't call it a foot dad" Riley scowled. "Although it felt like it was a fucking foot long."

"Listen, about that, I'm just trying to..." I tried to apologize again.

"Trying to what; get in your daughters panties...again" Riley spat out glaring at me.

"You don't have to be a bitch about it" I growled as my temper started to rise.

"Oh so I'm a bitch now" Riley snorted. "And here I thought I was just a lowly slut this morning."

I bit my tongue as my ire started to really rise, why she was being so bitchy I wondered. I watched her lean over to the other side of her bed, and when she sat up she was holding the small yellow bottoms of the bikini she had been wearing this morning.

"Which reminds me here" she threw the small cloth at me. "You might as well use it for jacking off since you ruined the damn thing anyway." She spat out at me.

The first thing that hit me was the stiff crusty cloth, Jesus Christ I must have fucking soaked her this morning. The second was the raw scent that came to my nose from the cloth, it smelled of sex and cum.

"I wasn't the only one cumming this morning...slut" I growled back.

"Isn't that what a good slut does" Riley hissed. "She cums on command for her asshole father." I felt red rising before my eyes as she spoke.

"That's right, I need to figure out your rate, wasn't that what you said; how much do I fucking charge an hour" she grated.

"Oh that's right, you didn't last an hour, you barely made fifteen fucking minutes; you're not a eunuch, you're a fucking one shot wonder" she laughed.

Part of me registered Riley seemed to be doing this on purpose, but the rest of my brain shut down in rage. I took two steps to the side of her bed and reached down with both hands gripping the front of her t-shirt night gown.

"Fucking SLUT" I roared as my biceps tightened, I jerked both hands apart and Riley's eyes opened wide as the sound of ripping filled her bedroom.

"Oh my God" I barely heard her whisper as the tattered remains of her shirt fell open.

I was stunned to see her now laying there totally nude; she had nothing under the shirt, not even panties. The shaved folds of her cunt glistened in the dim room light. The fucking slut wasn't even wearing panties, my enraged brain registered.

"You wouldn't fucking DARE" Riley hissed up at me.

"Want to BET" I growled.

My hand shot down between her thighs, she tried to clamp them closed but it was too late. Two fat fingers slammed home between her lips, driving deep into her cunt until the heel of my hand slammed into her clit.

"AWWW FUUCKKKK" Riley moaned as her back arched.

"What a fucking slut" I rumbled. "Sitting here in front of your father without even panties on...bitch" I jammed my hand harder into her.

"Oh God...Daddy...on God..." Riley clawed at the bed as she tried to sit back, trying to escape my pummeling fingers.

"Oh no you don't" I growled; shoving her back onto the bed. "You fucking started this bitch" I told her.

"Perverted...fucking...OLD MAN" Riley screamed. "Oh My GAAWWDDDDDDDD" she wailed as I rammed my hand in hard; grinding the heel into her now swollen clit.

"You need to shut that fucking mouth" I growled.

I reached down and unsnapped my jeans, tugging them over my hips as I pounded her now dripping pussy with three fingers. I kicked my jeans free and stepped to the side of the bed.

"Since you want to be such a slut" I told her as I freed myself of my jeans. "Why don't you do what a good slut does best" I reached down and wrapped my fingers in her blonde hair. "SUCK MY COCK" I roared.

"Daddy...no...I've never..." Riley tried to protest as I lifted her head. Talking did one good thing, it opened her mouth; and before she could finish, I lunged my hips forward driving my cock between her open lips.

"Ulllkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" I heard her

Holy shit her mouth felt good; hot and wet as spit dribbled down her chin. I pumped my hips in time to my hand; fucking her pussy and mouth at the same time. I felt her cheeks cave in as she sucked harder, her nostrils flaring as she tried to breath around my thick cock.

Was she really sucking me? I released the back of her head and her mouth kept bobbing up and down on me. I could hear her gag as she drove her mouth down hard. Then, as if realizing my hand was gone, her mouth popped off my spit slick cock.

12