Beach Body Ch. 08

Story Info
Nora invites her dad over for dinner...
5.1k words
4.61
16.2k
24

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deadedge
Deadedge
58 Followers

It had been a day. She managed to accomplish quite a bit for work and after her shower realised she was almost out of conditioner. A quick trip down to the local pharmacy and Nora found herself wandering the aisles to pick up a few more toiletries to save her from a future trip. Some shampoo. Some floss. Some feminine hygiene product just in case. And then she was standing before the wall of colorful contraceptives. She picked up a box of condoms, feeling the excitement well in her chest immediately. They hadn't discussed doing anything like this, but then again they hadn't discussed much at all. But just in case. She realised she had instinctively picked up the largest size on the shelf and wondered if she was overestimating. Her father was pretty big though, but then she didn't want to accidentally get something oversized, least of all since it might ruin the moment.

She considered going a size down then, picking up a second box, weighing her options. But what if they weren't big enough? What if they didn't' fit his massive cock? They would have to stop. But really she wasn't sure she would be able to. She didn't trust herself not to just let him take her raw. She was getting wet again, and was glad she had donned thick sweatpants for this evening trip. She also realised she was buying condoms for her own father... with the sole intent to have him use them with her. What a trip. Like it was a foregone conclusion at this point. But if she was going to have sex with her dad they may as well do it safely. The strange practicality she was putting into this utterly impractical relationship had her tingling and wanting to laugh. Keeping caution out of the wind she put the smaller condoms back and dropped the maximum size into her shopping basket. In the worst case scenario he would be flattered, but Nora suspected he would definitely need the size. Her throat felt warm.

She got uncharacteristically nervous at the checkout despite being a full grown adult woman. The person serving her was a severe lady in her late forties perhaps, who looked like she could use more sleep and was completely disinterested in everything. She scanned all of Nora's purchases with barely a twitch of her lined face and simply bagged everything with a quiet efficiency. She rattled off a price, got the payment, then handed over the bag. Nora took it with a nod, but as she made it to the door she heard a 'Hey' and turned around. The checkout woman winked at her. "Good for you," she added.

Nora smiled and went home.

****

Dashe had sent several messages in the time Nora got into her elevator and re-entered her apartment. Her friend's night out with Ugly Sweater Guy must not have been successful. She put her 'supplies' down on the counter and scrolled through the chat, shaking her head at the latest message.

Dashe: Please tell me about your hot guy I'm dyinnngggg here

Nora: Not much to tell.

Nora: Fooled around a bit.

Dashe: Fooled around? Bitch please

Dashe: Give me something

Dashe: Anything!

Dashe: Hello?

After she put everything away, save for one recently purchased product, Nora took the bag and her phone to her room. She dropped the box of wishful thinking next to Mister Tulip in his new home in her night stand and returned to her phone. There was a moment to take a breath... and she had to share.

Nora: I've sucked him off twice.

Nora: Yesterday he ate me out.

Dashe:!!

Dashe: Finally!!!

What followed were various emojis to celebrate the occasion coupled with a fair few spurting eggplants and peaches.

Dashe: Aaaaand?

Nora: And... it was... amazing.

Nora: That tongue... wow!

She sent through a few emojis of her own, mostly at random.

Dashe: Hell yeah girl! Getting me all hot and bothered Yesra!

Nora giggled, feeling naughty but not for the reasons her friend would think. Not even close. She almost felt bad about not telling her about this most delicious secret, but keeping it hidden was part of the thrill.

Dashe: So what, you guys just start working out, things get hot and heavy and one thing leads to another...

Nora: Basically

Dashe: Oh good god girl

Dashe: Can you mail me Mr Pansy then since clearly you don't need him any more

Nora: No way

Nora: and it's Mr Tulip get it right

Dashe: sounds like I might need to come visit and get some personal training myself

Nora: I'm not sharing!

Dashe: not even if I say pretty please? Promise I won't tell your dad ;)

Nora swallowed, her neck feeling warm. She remembered now that Dashe thought it was one of her father's employees she was hooking up with.

Dashe: or maybe I should just get your dad to be my PT ;)

She caught herself holding her breath and found her thumbs hovering over the keyboard. What kind of response could she make to that? Nora had to think fast.

Nora: lol

Genius. Nora put her phone down for a minute, feeling oddly out of breath even though she was just laying in bed. She thought about giving Mister Tulip a bit of her time. Her phone indicator was flashing and she braved further interactions with her best friend.

Dashe: NGL I think your dad is pretty hot

Dashe: If he wasn't your dad I probably would have jumped him

Eyes wide she froze again, not sure how to reply to such an admission. She absolutely understood Dashe's perspective on it for one thing. The assurance that her good friend wouldn't try to bang her dad was the other.

"Oh my god," Nora had to tell her empty room, hand on her face.

Dashe: Enough talk about your dad

It was like she was psychic. Or could read a room. Even a chat room.

Dashe: Tell me more about PT

Nora chewed on her lip. Subject not dropped.

Dashe: Just a booty call with a stopwatch or...

Or what? Something more? What more of a relationship could one have with her own father? She typed an answer without giving it more than a passing thought.

Nora: he's just my trainer

Dashe: Trainer with benefits ;)

Dashe: No judgements Nora

Dashe: You're :)

Dashe: I'm :)

Dashe: But I'm horny

Dashe: I want to tell Grey Sweat Pants to meet me at that bar again tomorrow

Dashe: Too needy?

Nora just stared at her messages for a moment. The little happy yellow smiley faces were worth more to her than anything else right now. She smiled and was glad for the chance to offer her own wisdom, even if there was a good chance she would be ignored. But Nora knew this was good advice.

Nora: Just go for it

Nora: be bold

Dashe: Hey that's my line!

****

The next day Nora was too busy to have her regularly sessioned gym session. To say she was rather grumpy by mid-afternoon was... well pretty accurate. Getting up to make a coffee was the only kind of break she was taking and she stood in her kitchen to savour it. She was sore from yesterday's workout and, predictably, horny and stressed. She glanced at the clock. A few hours until she could safely log out and let someone else take over in case anything went funky on the client's side. The problem with working from home all the time was not having any colleagues to vent to. She checked her phone, saw nothing from Dashe and typed a message to her for some respite from her work mind.

Nora: GSP?

They had abbreviated Grey Sweat Pants guy since Dashe hadn't bothered to provide a name. It took a few minutes for a reply and she was idly fiddling with her coffee cup as she waited for the machine to do its thing.

Dashe: Dinner tonight. His idea :)

Nora 'aww'd and sent back a thumbs up emoji.

Dashe: PT?

A flare of annoyance for her sometimes-not-completely-cushy job and she replied hastily.

Nora: I had to cancel the lunch sesh. Work stuff.

Dashe: After work then

Nora: Ugh. Not up for a workout then.

She was ready to give up the entire endeavor really, but the smell of brewing coffee settled her.

Dashe: Not for a workout. But a 'workout' ;)

Dashe: Or 'dinner'. Quotes optional.

Nora raised her eyebrows, wondering if it would be weird to ask a personal trainer to dinner... but really it would be asking her dad to have dinner. That wasn't weird right? She looked over to the fridge and remembered the preprepared meals he had made for her had run out. Another excuse. Plenty of reasons to visit your daughter that weren't workout related. Or 'workout' related. She flicked over to the last exchange she had with her father:

Nora: Sorry, gotta cancel today. Work stuff is crazy.

Nora: Love you

Dad: No problem

Dad: Love you

She felt like this should have been weird, but they had always ended chats like that. Even after all that had happened it felt... fine. In context. She sent some new messages to her father.

Nora: Want to come over for dinner tonight?

Nora: After work

Nora: if you have no plans

Nora: or whatever

Nora glared at her phone and her dumb fingers. What the hell was that? There was no reply and she didn't expect an immediate one, but she kept waiting anyway even as her coffee machine chirped that her cappuccino was ready.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she muttered as she gripped her phone and picked up her coffee. Maybe work could distract her enough to not think about her stupidly needy casual texts.

****

Adrian was sweating, reeling with deliberate effort on the rowing machine to try and clear his mind. It wasn't as effective as he had hoped. Exercising made him stop thinking about the bothers at work, even though he was 'in the office'. They were minor really. He had tried to emulate his daughter when teaching the new guy about the membership software system. The poor kid seemed to have even less computer know-how than he did despite being half his age.

The other worry had been the unmitigated success of this new expansion. Everything with the new gym was finally starting to come together now that they had settled on a location. And although Barret assured him that the process with the new building was going smoothly, he could tell the stress of managing things was starting to get to his friend and business partner. It had been rubbing off on Adrian as well. But all of that was easy to put out of mind as he worked his muscles in the half empty gym. Unfortunately that left room for the one thought that was starting to become all consuming.

Sweat dripped down his face and he absently licked his lips. He was reminded of the taste of her again and his pumping heart pumped harder. The thoughts were unavoidable. Adrian had always been an enthusiast. He loved eating pussy. The intimacy of it. The trust. The flavor. The way a woman squirmed against his lips and tongue. The heat. The wet. The sounds. He couldn't get enough. He didn't realise how much he missed it until he was face to face with Nora's beautiful peach. And then... well it was better than anything else, anyone else, he had ever had the privilege to taste. He couldn't be sure why... because it had been so long? Or because it was his daughter? The only certainty in his mind was that he wanted to stick his tongue in her again. It was a troubling desire he couldn't quite put away, try as he might.

He exhaled and eased off the rower. Time for a break. The blood pumping through his arms at least prevented it from flowing too quickly to other parts of his body. He was glad to see Barret walking up to him to provide a different distraction in the form of some papers to sign. His business partner was a short and stocky man and almost completely gray now. His hair was thin but the line hadn't receded and he had an airy dignity to his features. At the gym he wore the forest green polo with the logo embossed large on the back. He adjusted his glasses and handed Adrian a pen.

"Equipment orders," Barret explained as he watched Adrian flip through the pages for machines for the new gym. The businessman waited for him to check through that everything was correct. There was nodding and he used his thigh as a table and signed.

"I think we could fit another squat rack in that east corner," Adrian noted, handing the sheets back. Barret nodded and made a note.

"I'll go measure the space again tomorrow," he said, still looking through the papers and not moving from his spot. The trainer took a sip from his bottle and was keenly aware that his friend was waiting. Barret adjusted his glasses again. He looked uncomfortable but put on casualness.

"Something up?" Adrian wondered politely.

"Debs wants to know if you're coming to the barbeque on Saturday," he sighed. Adrian remembered that he had forgotten about Barret's invitation from last week. There had been a lot on his mind to be fair.

"Of course," he said quickly. "I'll bring ...uh potato salad?" There was visible relief in Barret, like it was a weight off his shoulders (and it had been a while since the man had lifted weights).

"Yeah that's fine. We'll start at six," said Barret, easing to his default state of quiet tenseness. Adrian might have guessed it was because Debbie had been on his case about it due to Adrian's lax response. That thought had him picking up his phone to check for anything else he might need to respond to. His heart skipped seeing there was something from his daughter.

"Something up?" asked his perceptive friend.

"No. Just my daughter wanting to have dinner," Adrian said. He couldn't help smiling.

"Oh yeah, bring Nora on Saturday too," Barret remembered. "Deb and I haven't seen her in years. How is she?"

"She's good," Adrian replied automatically. Suddenly he was picturing his daughter on her knees, lips wrapped around his cock like a good girl. So good. "I'll ask her tonight."

****

It had been a while since Adrian needed to iron a shirt. He hadn't needed to iron a shirt tonight either but he wanted to look nice. Although the fabric was dark he was already sweating through it and stewed in the elevator with fashionable regret. Coupled with the sticky guilt, he hesitated at the door to Nora's apartment. His intentions bothered him. Had he really come over for dinner? Just dinner? The bag of groceries he brought were for him to cook something for her. To feed her. But was that all Adrian wanted to feed his daughter tonight? He knocked, nerves tingling.

When she opened the door Nora was a vision. Her hair was down. She was in another spaghetti strapped blouse, a faded pink that looked comfortable though Adrian was only guessing. It almost looked sheer but no nipples to be seen. Suddenly he wondered what they looked like. He had the urge to pick her up and press her against a wall and yank down her yellow shorts but gripped his grocery bag instead.

"Hey kiddo," he greeted her, grinning, sweating more.

"Hey..." Nora let him in, a little taken aback that her father had dressed up. Sure it was just a button up shirt and jeans, but by his standards it was almost formalwear. He was sharp and she was having heart palpitations. The way he had looked at her in that first moment already heated her blood.

"I thought I'd whip up a stir fry," he told her, unloading his bag on the kitchen counter. Nora nodded, glad she had thought to make sure the few pots and pans she owned were in a usable condition. Luckily she had an apron too as her father reached for it obviously not wanting to dirty his nice shirt.

"How can I help?" she asked, orbiting the kitchen island hopefully. She hadn't been able to convince him not to cook dinner for her so she might as well pitch in.

"It's pretty quick and easy," replied her father. "I can take care of it. Relax. You had a busy day."

Nora rolled her eyes and checked the clock.

"Well if it's so quick and easy then make it later," she said. "It's still early. I'm not hungry yet." She wasn't hungry. Not for food anyway. Her father paused, holding a carrot. If he didn't prep for dinner now then what else was he going to do? "Let's just watch something," she suggested, gesturing toward the couch. "Or... something."

Adrian put the carrot back in the bag and gulped.

"Nora..." he started, but seeing the look in his daughter's eyes made him lose his nerve. She went up to him then, bodies close though neither maintained strict eye contact.

"Dad, I didn't invite you over only for dinner," she confessed. She leaned closer to him, could smell his cologne and it made her mouth water. Nora was tall enough to bury her face into her father's neck but she kept her restraint. Instead she looked up at the man. "I hope that's okay."

Adrian wanted to wrap his arms around her. The warmth of her body was like gravity. But the most affecting thing was her expression... somehow innocent and sultry at the same time. The look of his little girl wanting him. He couldn't deny that it was a mutual feeling.

"I think I came here... hoping for more than dinner too," he admitted sheepishly. Nora could melt.

"Let's have some fun before dinner then."

As he removed the apron she took his hand. Realising he was being led into her bedroom, Adrian's excitement grew and was already straining against the zipper of his jeans.

Her fingers were already working the buckle while her father tried to take in the environment. This strange new terrain that was his adult daughter's bedroom. The soft girly smell of her space from the makeup on her table and some kind of barrel shaped incense burner. Then he saw her queen bed, the sheets conspicuously made and bearing the fresh scent of laundering. She had been prepared for this. And then the next moment he was feeling chilly, his jeans and underwear crumpled to the floor. His daughter was on her knees again, smiling up at him.

"You're already hard," she breathed, thrilled, grasping him and he held his breath. The lust in her eyes captivated him, the man falling into silence. He wanted to watch what she did as he got harder in her hand. Nora pressed her face against him, revelling the heat of skin to skin contact. She began to kiss, then lick, and was soon slathering him in saliva. As she made her way up his shaft Adrian held her face with his hand and groaned, slipping into her mouth. Nora was drenched already, and with his grip on her head she was getting dizzy. She so wanted her father to take control and just use her mouth. Use her throat. She drew him in with a moan, adoring him and at the same time frustrated that this muscled man was so timid with such a willing woman stuffing him past her lips. Yet she couldn't fault him for just enjoying himself as she worked. The panting from him urged Nora on. She swallowed his warmth and savoured the now familiar flavor of his delicious cock. Even the smell of him, as she finally pressed her nose to his pubic hair again, was an essential part of this delightful experience she never wanted to end.

Reaching her throat again Adrian clenched his fingers. He wasn't used to this, but definitely wouldn't mind trying to get there. The effort she was going to was truly moving.

"Oh... Nora..." he had to finally gasp. He moved his hips a little too as she took the length of his cock in and out of her throat. It seemed to compel his daughter to go even harder and she slurped him down for a wonderful while and filled the quiet room with her obscene, slobbering worship. It took him way too long to wonder how she was even breathing. Maybe the thought never would have occurred to him until she reeled back and removed him completely and saw her gasping and drooling. There was another moan as she threw her head back, putting it onto the edge of her bed. Her spittle ran down her neck and cleavage. Nora's shorts were at her knees, a hand busily rubbing herself off between them. Adrian could watch her masturbate for hours, but something came over him then, feeling how wet with slobber his cock was.

Deadedge
Deadedge
58 Followers
12